Brahms and the Ladies

Thread: Brahms and the Ladies

thomaqui

Brahms and the Ladies
    Ever notice how many of the older pictures of Brahms have him surrounded by young ladies?

thomaqui

Yeah? Do you think it relates to him playing piano in the Hamburg brothels?

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Brahms and the Ladies

Hi Ladies, I am getting my gf a range toy as she has become quite interested in shooting. I have a glock 35 and dropped a conv barrel for her to use 9mm and she enjoyed it.

I want to get her a cz sp01 but i am worried about the weight.

She is fine with glock 35 weight. How do you ladies feel about czs metal pistols?

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Brahms and the Ladies

Members do not see advertisements
    Brahms and the Ladies
    Hi Iris --

I feel like Ive been away for a long time...

Sure could do with some new friends who have the same interests. For those of you who have tried to get to know me - hold on to your hats ladies... I walked out on my husband January 26th. Left the warmth of the Southeast - and headed home to New Yawk.... and life is good. Unfortunately, I havent been in NY in 10 years and have found many old friends moved away or dead. But life goes on...

Stay in touch -

Jackie