Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bernard

?I?m looking for someone to move some money.? Bernard was a bit careless, but in his territory he felt it unjust that he should hold his tongue. The nearby boda boda drivers would likely not hear him, drunk in their afternoon corral. And Patrice, at the MTN mobile money stand, would simply offer to help with a smile. A few people sauntered by on their way home from work, but all of them he knew and more importantly they knew him. That strange muzungu walked by as he spoke, but bazungu were always coming and going, and regardless they have no cause to report Bernard to anyone. Bernard knew the opinion most bazungu held about his type of business. And he didn?t care much for their opinion on it or many other things.
    ?I need someone to take three trucks into Tanzania and come back with a stop at the URA lot.? The URA, Uganda Revenue Authority, was a problem for most people, but not often Bernard.

Junior Hostboard Member thenewrant's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bernard

Is this a snippet of a piece you are working on? What route will you take on it? Considered fiction? I want to know more about Bernard.