Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi. I'm Bobby Logan. I'm a new member of Hostboard as well as a well-established, experienced, filmmaker, who has made five feature films as writer/director/producer, including the exorcist spoof "Repossessed" starring Leslie Nielsen and Linda Blair, and "Meatballs 4" starring Corey Feldman and Jack "Eraserhead" Nance. My latest feature project is a big screen version of the classic 1960s comedy-western TV series "F TROOP."

Enough resume -- the reason for this posting is that I am now offering a very unique opportunity to people who want to make their first feature film.

Are you interested in learning EVERYTHING you need to know to make a loooow budget movie, from your initial story idea, to the sale of your completed film, and learn all of this info in just ONE DAY and for ONLY $99.00?

You will learn EVERYTHING in a 1-Day gathering at my residence. No boring conference rooms or auditoriums. I will hold this "seminar" only TWICE a MONTH -- and for no more than 12 PEOPLE at a time. Heck, I'll even buy the pizza and soft drinks at lunch time.

This is all part of my "give back" phase of life. Many people helped me when I was first starting out -- now it's time to pay it forward. Time to help as many aspiring filmmakers as possible with ALL they need to know to actually make their film.

DON'T LIVE in the Los Angeles area? No problem. Check out my 90-minute PHONE COURSE whereby I teach you all you need to know about making your film ONE-ON-ONE, BY PHONE. More details at my web site (below).

If this interests you, ALL of the necessary info is listed at my new web site:

1DayFilmSchool.com

Or Phone: 818-358-8103

Bobby

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 1DayFilmSchool.com