Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we have class not tomorrow but next week, on wednesday the 3. so i'm interested to know how many papers everyone's done for this class, what everyone's prepping for the next class, etc. i don't know about you guys, but i've felt pretty chill about this class. not robbed, not any negative feelings, but definitely i've felt as though this class has been...lax. to say the least. can we get any feedback?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's what I've put together so far: 3 methodology papers, 1 page each (single spaced) ranging on everything from worksheets as a methodology (yes, Doug I'm still pushing for worksheets) to how I dress up in funny clothes. Next week I'll be turning in a re-worked Unit analysis as my "week in the life of" paper with overview, justification, analysis, lesson plans all recycled from my UNM work.

I agree on lax as the description. Although I feel as though I have done what was asked of me, I haven't knocked myself out on any of these papers, nor will I do so on the last one.

Mike - I really am interested in your thoughts on a modern classroom (and anyone else's as well). I'm working with Santa Fe High to spend an $80,000 technology grant for classrooms and I'd like to know what is on everyone's wishlists.