Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EAST SIDE STORY (PART TWO)

You could hear the steady hum of the 5 freeway in the background; the raised concrete roadway cutting a diagonal path across the lush, green hills in the distance, the relentless stream of cars and trucks and motorcycles and SUVs with thousands and thousands of people inside of them, passing by without the slightest concern for what was going on around them. If they looked to their left and down below, they would see it; they would see the old, abandoned warehouse, sitting in a green, deserted field down by the railroad tracks on the other side of the LA River, where there wasn?t another living soul around for miles and miles in any direction. They would see the solitary red Chevy Low Rider that was parked right in front of it, and the Harley Davidson that was sitting right next to it, and the big, rusty metal doors that were swung all the way open, leading into the big, empty darkness that was inside. They would see it, but they wouldn?t have the slightest idea what it meant. They wouldn?t have the slightest clue of the drama that was unfolding, right at that very moment, right inside of that old, abandoned warehouse.

Nobody knew that they were there. Neither one of them had told another living soul where they were going, or what they were going to be doing on that bright, sunny afternoon. They had come to this old, empty, run-down building because they knew that it was a place where they could be all alone, just the two of them, all alone together, without anybody around to distract them, or interrupt them, or get in their way. They had to be all alone, to be able to do the things that they were planning to do with each other. They were the kinds of things that two women could only do with each other, when they were completely alone. Even though neither one of them had said a single word to the other about it, they both knew exactly what it was that they were going to be doing that afternoon. They didn?t have to say anything. They both already knew. Desiree had set the terms of their engagement the other night at the bar, when she did that thing that she did to Giselle. Can you imagine? A little thing like that? Can you believe that something as seemingly meaningless as one woman leaning with the front of her body into the front of another woman?s body, could cause this much grief? The whole thing didn?t even last thirty seconds, if that long. It wasn?t like she had broken her bones, or scratched up her beautiful face, or put her in the hospital or anything. After all, Giselle left the place without a scratch on her - well, that you could see, anyway.

But what Desiree did that night to Giselle at the bar was anything but meaningless. In fact, between women, it had all the meaning in the world. Nobody had to explain to Giselle what it meant. Nobody had to explain to Giselle what it was that Desiree was trying to do to her that night. It was all about standing up - and sticking out. It was all about how much a woman stands up - and how much she sticks out, when she goes out there into the world and shows herself off. Every woman knows what it means, for her to have those big, round things standing up so high, and sticking out so far in front of her chest. They are the things that every man lusts after the most; the things that every woman envies the most. They are the symbol of a woman?s strength, and her power, and her sexual dominance, and the higher they stand up, and the farther they stick out, the more of a woman she can claim to be. Can you imagine the shame of having those things flattened, right in front of everybody?s eyes - right in front of your lover?s eyes? Can you imagine the shame of having those things flattened, not by just anybody, but by another woman, and not with her hands, but with the big round things that she had on her own chest, that were also standing up, and also sticking out?

No, nobody had to explain anything to Giselle, because she knew exactly what it was that Desiree was trying to do to her that night in the bar. It was a female thing. She was trying to establish her dominance over her. She trying to show her who was boss. She was letting everyone in the room know that between the two beautiful, big-titted, alpha females who were occupying the very same territory at the very same time, that she was the one with the bigger, firmer, stronger tits; that she was the one, who was the better woman.

All of that, just from the innocuous little act of one woman leaning with the front of her body into the front of another woman?s body, for less than thirty seconds.

It was something that Giselle couldn?t just let go; that she couldn?t just put behind her. Her very womanhood itself was in question. If she didn?t do something about it, she would never be able to walk through her neighborhood again, proudly holding her tits high up in the air in front of her, like she always did. If she didn?t do something about it, she would never be able to go into that bar again and proudly hold her head up, as long as she knew that the blonde bitch was around. If she didn?t so something about it, she would never be able to live with herself. As far as she was concerned, after what Desiree had done to her, she had absolutely no choice. The only way that she could ever redeem herself was to meet her, all alone, face to face and woman to woman, in order to settle things between them once and for all.
    But whether you want to believe it or not, for Giselle, there was even more to it than just that. There was much more. That night, after her brief encounter with Desiree, when she and Beto were alone in bed together, something happened to her, that had never happened to her before, not a single time in her entire life. She couldn?t get him hard. She used every trick that she knew to use on a man to get him excited, but absolutely nothing worked; not even playing with his balls and running her long, hard nails and soft sexy fingertips all the way up and down his long, thick shaft; not even rubbing her big, hot, naked tits back and forth across his chest and then slowly dragging them all the way down his stomach past his to his belly-button and then rubbing them all over his dick and balls.

She just couldn?t believe it. She had never been so humiliated in her entire life. Of all the things about her, Beto could never resist her tits. They were his favorite things in the whole wide world. They were the things that he loved the most about her, and they always drove him completely out of his mind. Shit, all she had to do was show them to him from across the room, and there he was, like magic, hard as a rock, pulsing and throbbing and sticking all the way up into the air in front of her. But not that night. For the first time that she can ever remember, the two of them just rolled over and went to sleep, without even making love, and they haven?t had sex since. He said that he was too nervous after getting into the fight at the bar, but she knew that was bullshit. She knew what it was. She knew that it was because of what Desiree had done to her. She knew how proud he was of her tits; how proud he was that those incredible tits of hers belonged to him, and to him alone. She knew that he just couldn?t bear the thought of seeing of those big, beautiful brown tits of hers, those tits that he was so incredibly proud of, getting squashed by the tits of another woman. His favorite things in the whole wide world; the biggest, hottest, sexiest tits that he had ever seen in his entire life; those big, brown beautiful tits that belonged to him, and him alone; being beaten, right before his eyes, by the tits of another woman. After he had seen that, it was like he wasn?t even interested in them anymore.

She wondered whether Desiree had any idea what she had done to her; whether she knew how badly she had hurt her, and how much she hated her. She could feel the hatred burning inside of her, and she couldn?t wait for the chance to hurt her back; to tear her into little pieces; to embarrass her and humiliate her and to hurt her; to hurt her twice as badly as she had been hurt, so that she would remember what it feels like for the rest of her life. She knew what she was going to do; she knew exactly what she was going to do when it was all over; when she had the blonde bitch lying on the floor with her tits mashed flat as pancakes. She was going to go straight into the arms of her man; she was going to take her big, beautiful, victorious, dark brown tits and bring them straight to Beto, and give them to him, so that he could have them while they were still warm and wet with the essence of Desiree?s defeated tits all over them, and then she was going to take his big, hard, throbbing cock all the way up inside of her, and whisper to him in his ear while he was fucking her; whisper to him every little thing that her big, naked tits did to Desiree?s big, naked tits, and he was going to cum inside of her; he was going to cum inside of her harder, and longer, and stronger than he had ever cum in his entire life.

Desiree hadn?t planned to do what she did to Giselle. It was something that just sort of happened in the heat of the moment. It was just too, too much for her to resist. I mean, there she was, right in front of her, the black-haired bitch, just leaning against the wall totally out of it, with those big, round juggs of hers sticking all the way out into the air, and she saw that, and it was like something came over her, and she just did it without even thinking about it. When she thought about it later, though, it did make sense. Every time that she saw her, she was always waving those big fat tits of hers around with this look on her face like she was just the hottest thing that ever walked on two legs, and it was starting to get pretty irritating. More than once, she had gotten the urge to tell her to shove those big, fat tits of hers up her ass. She knew that something was bound to happen between them sooner or later.

Even though she didn?t plan it, she had to admit that while she was doing it, it was the most incredible feeling that she has ever had in her entire life. Even through all of the clothes that they were wearing; even through the covering of both of their tops and both of their bras, she could feel everything; she could feel everything right inside of her tits. She could feel their tits coming together with a plop, and then she felt the incredible weight of Giselle?s tits bearing down on her own, and then she could feel their thick, heavy, gelatinous insides kind of molding against each other; spreading out all around each other like they were pushing each other out the way, and then suddenly, she could feel Giselle?s tits giving way, all at once; God!!! - that was an incredible feeling - feeling those big, brown globes of hers just giving way and collapsing under the weight of her own; and then all of a sudden, it was like her bra was totally empty and she didn?t have any tits anymore. It was almost more than she could take; turning this proud, beautiful, busty woman into a flat-chested little girl, right there on the spot; seeing the incredible look of shame and humiliation in her eyes; looking down into the space between them and seeing her big, bulging, golden cleavage proudly popping up into the air between them; looking around her and seeing all of these guys just standing there, gawking at it; gawking at it with their mouths wide open and these big, long bulges in their pants. It was all too much, and she could feel her panties getting wet, and her big, pink clit throbbing and starting to grow, and she knew that she was just about to cum, right there in front of everybody.

And that wasn?t even the best part. The best part was when she and Jack go home, and he barely let her get through the front door when he was all over her like a wild animal, throwing her to the hardwood floor and ripping her clothes off and fucking her brains out right there in the hallway. He was more turned on than she had ever seen him in her entire life. Hell, they always fucked like wild animals, and she knew how to turn Jack on like nobody else ever could, but this was something special; this was totally out of control. He was totally fixated on her tits; stroking them and fondling them and sucking on them and looking at them over and over and over again like he was worshiping them or something. He put it inside of her and he kept asking her to tell him what it felt like to squash Giselle?s tits with her own; to tell him what she felt inside of her tits at the very moment that she was mashing Giselle?s tits flat; he made her tell him, over and over and over again while he was stroking it inside of her, and she knows that he was picturing it; he was picturing it in his mind right at the very moment that he was cumming, and he came louder and stronger and harder than she can ever remember him cumming before. It was the greatest sex that they had ever had in their entire time together. They fucked each other for hours and hours, right there on the hardwood floor in the hallway, and he came three times, each time harder than the last. Desiree could hardly walk the next day.

She knew right then and there what it really was, this thing between her and Giselle. And she knew why it turned Jack on so much. It was all about sex. Every man wants the strongest, sexiest, most beautiful woman, because he knows that she will give him the strongest, healthiest, most beautiful babies. She had showed Jack how strong and sexy she was; she had showed him right before his very eyes. And doing it made her feel more like a woman, than anything else that she had ever done.

When Desiree got the message from Giselle to meet her at the old, abandoned warehouse down by the railroad tracks, she knew exactly what it was that she had in mind. She knew how they were going to meet each other. She knew that they weren?t going to be using guns or knives or clubs on each other; that there wasn?t going to be any slapping or punching or rolling around on the ground pulling each other?s hair. What they had going on between them was far more important for anything like that. She knew that they were going to meet each other the only way that two women like them could meet each other; that they were going to meet each other with their naked breasts. Just the thought of it, turned her on more than anything else that she could possibly imagine. She wanted that feeling again; that incredible feeling that she had in the bar when she was standing there right in front of Giselle, pinning her big, brown tits against her chest. Only this time, this time, she knew that it was going to be twice as sweet, because their tits would be totally naked, and there would be no one around to stop her from cumming. Imagine the stories that she was going to have for Jack after that. She didn?t even want to think about what he was going to do to her then.

Senior Hostboard Member Fan Club's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Incredible build-up! It just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

Senior Hostboard Member MindCastle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Unbelievable!! It's get's better and better. You are an inspired writer. Love our stories.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I may say so without giving offence;

I think you're putting too much emphasis on your writing and the story being Perfect.
    It doesn't need to be perfect.....just incredibly brilliant ....and it already is.
    I know because some of the main themes in this story are not my thing and I'm still riveted....

If I may also say without giving offense;

I reckon this 2nd installment would have worked better if you'd placed it before the last few paragraphs of the 1st installment.

The structure and timing of your build-up is already impeccable, y'see...

Best for me shut it, now.. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

Baruk Khazad
    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 29, 2007 10:57 PM: Message edited by: DrakeDouay ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: East Side Story (Part Two)

Thanks so much for the work,I it is incredible detailed and makes me feel like I saw it with my own eyes. Appreciate it!

looking forward to read the rest of the masterpiece

Thanks for the great writing again

HB Forum Owner
    East Side Story (Part Two)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Excellent imagery! Nicely written story! Look forward to follow up.
    A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I really like what is written so far... I like it a lot. Unfortunately, it was written about nine years ago.. and fenix13 is an inactive member. Of course I am also an inactive member.. but I like it.. my name shows up in a different color! (So please.. mods and/or owners, let me be inactive!)

Anyway, if anyone knows if fenix13 is still with us with a different user name, I think we should let him know that we would love to see more of this story!!.. cause I really do like it ... a lot!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi this is Fenix13. Yes I am still alive and still here - lurking quietly in the background for all these years. I was surprised and flattered to see that someone had dragged up some of my old work and bumped it to the top. I am really happy that you like what I wrote. I write because I enjoy it and it gives me a feeling of accomplishment, but it also makes me very happy to know that other people appreciate what I do.

I haven?t done anything for a long time because the circumstances of my life didn?t allow me to. I had no choice but to put it to the side for a while. I miss it tremendously, and I also hate the fact that I had to leave so many things unfinished.

I absolutely love this thing that we do - this special thing that our small community of people has in common. It is so unique and so creative and so incredibly hot and sexy like nothing else in the world could ever be. It?s also great to know that I am not the only one who has these feelings, but that other people in this world are also wired in the same way. It is a kind of special bond that we all share together.

I intend to return to my writing at some point - hopefully soon if my life allows. Like Giannis said, it really is in my blood and I can?t escape it. Until then, I am happy that this forum exists and that I am able to come here and enjoy all of the incredible stories from all of the brilliant writers who post here.

All the best,
    Fenix13
    fenix

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

(clapping and cheering) Wonderful news Fenix! I am so happy that you are still with us! I love and admire your writing very much... and yes.. I guess that means that I am weird too. (wink)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so glad you are back. I cannot imagine how hot the upcoming nipple duel will be
    Indeed, writing is a time consuming task and I cannot appreciate more for what you already offered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast