Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adventures of Anna Maria - The Car Show (First Half)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tried. I couldn't do it. I plan to try again. We'll see.

Senior Hostboard Member MindCastle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fenix 13 - Please consider continuing. Your stories were great. They were so easily imagined because your writing was so terrific. I loved both East Side Story, as well as, the story of Anna Maria. Can't wait to see what happens when Anna Maria challenges the equally hot Roxanna. It would appear that, from the look in Roxanna eyes, she has something special planned for her young full breasted, big nippled challenger. Can Anna Maria take the 'heat'? Will Roxanna remain the 'alpha female' and defeat Anna Maria physically and sexually? Come on Fenix, we have all been waiting a long time to find out. We know that your 'writer's block' is only because you cannot bring yourself to decide which beautiful woman will emerge the victor and because you know that such a battle can not end indecisively. I am sure that we would all have the same dilemna in deciding between the two. I believe that you probably have the same issue with East Side Story. It is hard but we know that you can do it. We are all with you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Fenix,

HI! I have to second the calls for you to complete the stories that you've started. You've gotten off to great starts, and it's a shame that you haven't been able to finish. At the same time, I certainly understand the problem of writer's block, and I don't want to put undue pressure on you. Please contact me by PM and let me know what your difficulty is - maybe I can offer some advice.

Good luck!

Jb57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Adventures of Anna Maria - The Car Show (First Half)

It was a great start and every time I read this, I reminded myself that the title is called " Adventures of Anna Maria" which means there will be more even after the car show since the first time I read this

I understand that nobody is obligated to write anything, I just want to let Mr. Fenix know that there are fans appreciating his work and longing for him to complete his work some time

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USCISDDZTDD View Post
    It was a great start and every time I read this, I reminded myself that the title is called " Adventures of Anna Maria" which means there will be more even after the car show since the first time I read this

I understand that nobody is obligated to write anything, I just want to let Mr. Fenix know that there are fans appreciating his work and longing for him to complete his work some time
    are you aware the fenix posted this December 2005 and his profile has no recent activity?

edit: never mind. i saw his post in another thread from August 10th, 2016. so he/she is still around ^^
    Last edited by calla242; July 31st, 2017 at 01:20 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you. I am flattered beyond words. I do sincerely regret having left these stories hanging for so long. The circumstances of my life are changing dramatically in the next few months and I am going to have a lot more free time. I was planning on devoting myself to finally, finally finishing these stories, or die trying. I don't know how long it will take me but I don't think it will be another 12 years. Thank you for all of your positive comments. It gives me even more incentive to sit down and write.
    fenix

Junior Hostboard Member Shanice's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fenix13 View Post
    Thank you. I am flattered beyond words. I do sincerely regret having left these stories hanging for so long. The circumstances of my life are changing dramatically in the next few months and I am going to have a lot more free time. I was planning on devoting myself to finally, finally finishing these stories, or die trying. I don't know how long it will take me but I don't think it will be another 12 years. Thank you for all of your positive comments. It gives me even more incentive to sit down and write.

Hey, don't pressure yourself to try and finish a story. There are tons upon tons of stories that go unfinished because you have to be in the right mood to finish a story. You can't just turn that on or off. It either happens or it doesn't happen, but I think the best way to handle that is to just wait for it to happen. If you finish it, awesome! If you don't, it will still be fun for you to share your input in our little corner of the internet!

HB Forum Owner
    Adventures of Anna Maria - The Car Show (First Half)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

This is a really nice story with nice tension and eroticism. I hope you get around to finishing it.
    Good luck.

A. Penman

Hostboard Member
    Adventures of Anna Maria - The Car Show (First Half)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story please continue !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I don't want to make you feel pressured but I just wanted to agree with everyone else. I love a good buildup to a fight and this is one of the best I have read. Outstanding work, hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast