Are there any  Mother/Daughter titfight sexfight stories around?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Are there any Mother/Daughter titfight sexfight stories around?

Does anyone know of any Mother/Daughter titfight/sexfight stories?

Hi!

Try search engine of this forum or visit my website: www.titfight.org with titfight, sexfight and catfight stories archive. Each story has categories including mother / daughter [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck!

Titfight Fan

Originally posted by Titfight Fan:
    Hi!

Try search engine of this forum or visit my website: www.titfight.org with titfight, sexfight and catfight stories archive. Each story has categories including mother / daughter [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck!

Titfight Fan
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What I have found both here and at your site which I've been a member for a little while now anyway (Great site by the way) is stories where 2 duos composed of mother and daughter fight another mother/daughter duo etc. But I have found none where the mother and the daughter are fighting each other.

Perhaps no one has come up with the idea up until now?
    In any event I do hope somebody adopts the idea and turns it into a great story...

In the series; the titfight adventures of Dan, there's at least one i recall happening but can;t remember the part number. it was mother vs her two daughters.

I SO AGREE!! Some of the best stuff I have ever read.Where is Dan when you need him, lol

Re: Are there any Mother/Daughter titfight sexfight stories around?

Aussie Greg's Free Asian Stories has a few. Use the search on the site

Exclamation Re: Are there any Mother/Daughter titfight sexfight stories around?

I've created one of my own:
    http://www.hostboard.com/forums/titf...-sexfight.html

Please let me know what you think...

Quote Originally Posted by hindel View Post
    In the series; the titfight adventures of Dan, there's at least one i recall happening but can;t remember the part number. it was mother vs her two daughters.
    do want!

Quote Originally Posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
    I've created one of my own

Please let me know what you think...
    u made some confusing name mistakes but the story was perfect as far as i could tell hope there is a continuation of their stories.

Members do not see advertisements
    the dan stories should still exist on this board in some of the older threads. u can find them if you look. only the later ones though. i think that one was included.