Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello: The history of the conflict between Inge and Conchita is excellent and is very well narrated. I send four ideas to you that if you find them acceptable, your art perhaps manages to shape them. I believe that it is possible to add other situations lost sight of the main confrontation. For example they could have one catfight in the Jungle. Perhaps the cause from Inge says is the lack of participation of Conchita in the subjects of the forest.
    This saying in reclamation form and with certain ange, to wich Conchita responds with equal ange that the treatment only forces it to respect the forest for a year. And mareover to have a fight with Inge each five years in order to establish who will be the Jungle Queen. Inge responds to this with scorn, saying that for that best one remains in the dirty city and it disappears of the forest. Conchita responds to this saying that maybe Ingrid is scared to face it and wants that they do not return to fight. The discussion raises of tone and they finish outside control in a catfight. In fact to both it happens to them that they do not control its mutual necessity to be united in with all its forces and desires in one sexfight, this discussion has been an error, at heart both wish deeply to spend but time together in order to overturn its mutual tension in the fight and in their sexual desires.
    Obvious, after catfight they retake their eternal sexfight with the maximum desire and mutual hunger.
    Another interesting possibility is a challenge of force in the jungle. Catfight finished being pleasant for both, that discover the pleasure of the hand-to-hand and body-to-body combat. Their bodies appreciate this form of contact that in addition it allows them to compare forces, and that also throws a winner and a loser, something that always they look for. This test of strength is developed in several parts during the same night. The different parts are : Armwrestling, Fingerlock, Leglock, Asswrestling ( push), Titwrestling ( push ); Backwrestling ( balance ), Toewrestling, etc, etc, etc. In the end, that that wins take advantage in following sexfight. It gains the right to choose dominat position In first round. The long development of this competition it takes to the fighters to a slow but enormous degree of excitation that only it can finalize in a sexual fight until somebody wins.
    The third idea arises from the previous thing, that physical aspects add to his sexfights that both exert naturally a degree of excitation and greater competition. One is to fight in a feminine fight hand-to-hand, both dressed in its natural bikinis. This fight is made in house of Conchita, where it has a formidable Gym with all the accessories in addition to a Spa and a swimming pool. The fight is to three assaults and gains the one that gains two at least. The joined and sweat bodies, the physical equality, the desire to gain and to dominate the admired enemy body they begin to have effect. Both want to win, by pride and the uncontrollable excitation that the challenge generates. But also because they know that this finishes in awaited sexfight and to win in the female wrestling it allows them to choose the dominant position in first round. And after fight sexfight really begins but it warms up and smooth that never by the fatigue of the previous fight perhaps what it makes hot. Finally they rest in the Spa and the swimming pool.
    The fourth idea it again takes place in house of Conchita. After catfight, test of strenght and female wrestling, their bodies they are two parts of a one, and they know all its forms in detail. Catfight they liked, but they did not like the erroneous origin of the discussion, at heart their spirits feel more and more close and privily they think that they can share the space and something more in the forest. Something new is happening, their lives are chained by the eternal sexual challenge that motivates them but they seem to discover little by little other aspects of this for always relation love-hatred. Conchita proposes after the bath and the rest, to get dressed both in equal and exciting clothes, shoes, jewels, perfume. Make up, compare each other and admire within jealousy. Soon to compare its bodies interchanging clothes in order to confirm once again the exactly equal thing of all its measures. For the first time there is between a both atmosphere of sensuality and game that Conchita leads and Ingrid learns quickly. Conchita plays music and inviting to Ingrid to dance smoothly. The atmosphere is relaxed, pleasant, Conchita serves Cognac for both what Ingrid accepts with pleasure. Both enjoy this new experience that it does not let connect itself with the sexual essence of its relation. The dance tightened, the drinks, the mutual caresses, make begin very hot kisses and hugs and the end is foreseeable, prisoners in flames in a bed for the first time. It was never seen make the love with such force and passion, hours and hours until the dawn. Impossible to think, to feel or to do nothing after this. Both were slept tired and embraced, but this time they did not disengage until the following night. The instinct returned them to unite in one sexfight, but now everything changed forever. The account of fights, sexfight, etc of the last days demonstrated its eternal equality but the night of love changed its way to see the things, from now on wanted to gain the fights but they felt that something but united them. They wanted to win in the end but to continue tied eternally. Only the fights for the godess Ura would be until death as always to define the new queen, Something that the pride of the two never was going to leave.

Best regards,
    barker71

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Dear Barker,

Thanks for the ideas. I have a few other stories with Inge and Conchita already planned, but I'll see if I can incorporate some of the elements you suggest.

At this point, I'm focused on finishing off a couple of stories I already have started, especially "Sword and Sorceress."

Thanks,

JB57

Junior Hostboard Member JoeFriday's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Will Sheena be a part of an Inge story you have planned?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Dear Joe,

I will, eventually, get around to incorporating Sheena into an Inge story. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how to do this, but I've promised, so I will - it may just take a while.

JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had almost forgot that there was a goddess presiding over of this everlasting, overlusting, unblushing, mindblowing sexfighting story. She comes back to put an end to this so even match of jungle champions.
    This story is like a musical symphony with various parts sort of repeating themselves in adifferent arrangements, taking the fighters down the arousal scale only to bring them back to new heights of ecstasy.
    These characters certainly look popular, so please go on, matching them in more natural settings. From time to time, please emphasize the fighting effects on the combatant's aspect (sweat, blood and other body fluids; hair; wounds and scratches) and their attire (even if it is to be none by the end of a scrap)particularly now that the goddess Ula will be less protective of them... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello: I am of return with some additional idea for the saga of Inge and Conchita. Previously I raised the possibility of adding to the encounter among them other forms of fight and relation between Inge and Conchita. I have read in the forum suggestions about adding other participants to these battles. He would be interesting, but I would settle down four main participants: Inge, Conchita, Domino and an Afro-American woman. All equal in body, spirit, force and womanhood. Perhaps they would have to fight according to challenges. For example the new ones against Inge and Conchita, the new ones to each other, Inge and Conchita to each other eternally and to fix goals to reach. Perhaps the Ura Goddess can play some role on the matter, allowing the accomplishment of intermediate fights that locate in a species of movable ranking until great sexfight every five years. This can be very exciting and changer with low and down between these women.
    Best regards,
    Barker71

Junior Hostboard Member barakus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: jungle adventure, part VI -the conclusion

Inge Conchita should meet again, are two parts of one and need as the air that they breathe. Perhaps that is the essence of this story. Any will win next time, but this will not be final. This it will be an and another and another time and luck will always change because the balance never move definitively towards one side. Triumph and defeat will, and this will raise the mutual desire and keen to repeat or reverse the result. Enormous desire to melt for hours in and want to defeat and humiliate the enemy. Both are equivalent in all the items and the presence of third-party I do not think necessary. Boards are a two parts erupting volcano and so will be forever for good and this forum.
    It is a real love-hate relationship to infinity. After of his last series of matches, made to Inge Queen of the jungle for 5 years, and beyond this result they are completely equivalent. Their bodies, their strength, their ferocity, your skill, your femininity are completely equivalent. And they are equal in their link with the forest that they must now protect together. This episode showed a winner and its outcome determines who is Queen. But clearly, none is better definitely and it will not ever as long as this agreement. Perhaps we should wait 5 years indicated the goddess could also enjoy new encounters intermediate stories but interseante would be see is the new relationship between the two, now sharing responsibility for protecting the forest and live together in it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

:2thumbsup: this good

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't normally like to bump old threads, but I just wanted to say that the Inge/Conchita series of stories is simply the epitome of what I look for in these types of stories. I read them in the past, but often skipped to the smut.

Now that I actually read it, I came to realize that not only is the smut amazing, but the character relations and attentions to detail are outstanding as well.

Truly a masterpiece and I look forward to anything else you may write.

It is strange because in Inge v Sheena, Inge's inner dialogue says that Sheena is her ultimate rival, but from the stories I feel more like Inge and Conchita are just built to pleasure and destroy each other moreso than any other down to their very mindsets. Despite the 'hate' for one another, they seem like each other's closest person in all these stories, which just amplifies the excitement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12