Thread: Sexfighting : Cockfight with your Catfight?

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Blog Entries

Sexfighting : Cockfight with your Catfight?

THE FOLLOWING DISCUSSES MALE FROTTAGE (sexfighting) ALONG WITH FEMALE SEXFIGHTING. I REALIZE THAT IS NOT EVERYONE'S CUP OF TEA.

I googled "frottage" and came to a listing in this forum that discussed it. -- But when I logged in, I lost the entry and can't find it now -- I was going to reply to it.

So I am replying now.

I draw a lot of Catfight/Sexfight material and over the years I get a lot of requests to do couples matches -- Ones where the girls wrestle each other, then the guys wrestle and the winners get to fuck - either their own mates or their challengers. -- It's a cool idea --

But I also get a lot of call for the male wrestling to get sexual - more frottage, they say. And recently I drew up a story where I gave them just that. A frottage (who cums first) match between the husbands in the middle of the catfight.

If you're interested, check it out and the others at girlfightcomix

I call them the CROSSTOWN MATCHUP series.

girlfightcomix

girlfightcomix

girlfightcomix

And of course I have other stuff too

girlfightcomix

Hope you enjoy

art
    girlfightcomix:snickerpup:

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Re: Sexfighting : Cockfight with your Catfight?

Hello there, and thanks for the interesting comic. It's a shame for an equal-opportunitist sexfighting fan like myself to see a lot of these stories and pictures focus only on sexfighting between women (though I'm not sure why I'm complaining, as there's nothing wrong with two girls settling their differences in such a manner :P). It's nice to see not only a hot catfight between two beautifully-drawn women (I like your style by the way, sort of a nifty retro feel to me), but also two nicely-endowed males getting into the mix as well. The best of both worlds, in my opinion. Keep up the good work

- Brad

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Post Re: Sexfighting : Cockfight with your Catfight?

Very interesting posts!
    Allthought Im not really into that male thing at all, I find this a really interesting subject.
    *Maybe* there are women out there who likes this male-vs-male battles(?)
    Masculine sexfights, seem to be a very unknown, very taboo subject. Even for people like us hangin on ordinary sexfighting boards and sites, always talking about women and women battle, such as nothing else would exist.
    Never really heard of any woman that likes or fantazise about men in this scenario, if there is something about battles and sexfights there are always inbetween two women.

Again, a very interesting subject. (and nice cartoons!)

Hostboard Member
    Credits

Cool Re: Sexfighting : Cockfight with your Catfight?

Part of the Taboo comes from society. Women are encouraged to explore all aspects of their sexuality, even going as far as to engage in sexual fads. While you Men are not encouraged to explore your sexuality at all. You are labeled perverts, or fags and I feel sorry for you men because of it. (Just because I am a lesbian does not mean I hate men. I simply don't fuck them.)
    I have seen two cockfights in my life. Watching them for me was not exactly an erotic experience, but my girlfriend at the time loved to watch sexfights, not matter what gender was involved. And given how I could reap the benefits of her watching two naked guys compete, I let her have her fantasy.
    The first match was to submission. The guy who gave up lost, simple as that. Not at all unlike what we women do. In each match there were rules of course and the most steadfast was to leave the balls out of it. And that made sense to me. If my ovaries were open and exposed I would not risk my ability to have children either. The match went on pretty much as it would with women, with the obvious exception of them both getting hard ons. I suppose that came as a surprise to me. The match came to an end when both of them were on their knees and one man, I think his name was Steve, was in a side headlock. What he did was reach between the other man's legs (I cannot remember his name) grabbed his cock and bent it down between his legs and up towards his butt. Apparently this hurts you guys a lot because the guy let out a loud yell and winced in pain. Steve continued to press the bent cock closer and closer to his opponents butt in a rhythmic motion. The man gave up and almost begged.
    The second cockfight I saw was also between Steve and what's his name. It about a month later, and this time it was to forced cum. If a man shot his load, he lost. Again not to different then how we women do it. What was different was how you men go about it. (Or at least these two men, I cannot speak from much experience) With us women, no matter how hard we go at it, there is sexual tension before and during the contest. But with you mean, or at least these two, there was no sexual tension at all. For them it was purely a physical contest, each of them hell bent on protecting their own sperm, while at the same time trying to humiliate the other in the utmost by having him shoot off, no matter how much he did not want to do it. It was all wrestling until Steve got what's his name bent over the back of their sofa. He did this with a shove and a hammer lock. This time Steve again reached between what's his name's legs, grabbed his cock, and bend it down, but this time it was parallel with his legs, pointing toward the floor. Apparently it does not hurt much if you only bend a dick that far. Again, who knew? Steve stroked his opponents cock up and down quickly, while what's his name struggled to get up or at least away, which he could not do. His grunts became moans, and I watched his body tense up as the stroking took its tole. Having been where he was as a woman worked my crotch while I could not protect myself I could sympathize with. The man who's name escapes me yelled out a submission seconds before he shot the carpet with his semen. It hit the floor with an almost audible splat. Steve worked him a little more I assume to get out every last drop out of him, then simply let him go, and walked over to his wife, who was oh so happy to congratulate him on his victory.
    I did see differences between the sexes when we compete, but there are many things in common too.
    I simply wanted to share my two cents worth
    :coffeedrinker:

Quote Originally Posted by The KoRn View Post
    Very interesting posts!
    Allthought Im not really into that male thing at all, I find this a really interesting subject.
    *Maybe* there are women out there who likes this male-vs-male battles(?)
    Masculine sexfights, seem to be a very unknown, very taboo subject. Even for people like us hangin on ordinary sexfighting boards and sites, always talking about women and women battle, such as nothing else would exist.
    Never really heard of any woman that likes or fantazise about men in this scenario, if there is something about battles and sexfights there are always inbetween two women.

Again, a very interesting subject. (and nice cartoons!)
    If Wrestling Doesn't Turn You On, Then You Are Not Doing It Right!

Inactive Member
    Credits

Funny that it is asked if women like this,,,I had never heard of it til my wifes girlfriend suggested her husband and I do a cockfight,,and she was explicit in describing what she wanted,,so I guessed that they had been involved in it before or had at least heard of it. My wife,,knowing how I loved catfights or women wrestling,,told me when we went home,that th thought of 2 guys wrestling naked and trying to make the other cum turned her on. And she was horny as hell. So,,,I do know it is a turn-on for some women anyway.

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Part of the Taboo comes from society. Women are encouraged to explore all aspects of their sexuality, even going as far as to engage in sexual fads. While you Men are not encouraged to explore your sexuality at all. You are labeled perverts, or fags and I feel sorry for you men because of it. (Just because I am a lesbian does not mean I hate men. I simply don't fuck them.)
    I have seen two cockfights in my life. Watching them for me was not exactly an erotic experience, but my girlfriend at the time loved to watch sexfights, not matter what gender was involved. And given how I could reap the benefits of her watching two naked guys compete, I let her have her fantasy.
    The first match was to submission. The guy who gave up lost, simple as that. Not at all unlike what we women do. In each match there were rules of course and the most steadfast was to leave the balls out of it. And that made sense to me. If my ovaries were open and exposed I would not risk my ability to have children either. The match went on pretty much as it would with women, with the obvious exception of them both getting hard ons. I suppose that came as a surprise to me. The match came to an end when both of them were on their knees and one man, I think his name was Steve, was in a side headlock. What he did was reach between the other man's legs (I cannot remember his name) grabbed his cock and bent it down between his legs and up towards his butt. Apparently this hurts you guys a lot because the guy let out a loud yell and winced in pain. Steve continued to press the bent cock closer and closer to his opponents butt in a rhythmic motion. The man gave up and almost begged.
    The second cockfight I saw was also between Steve and what's his name. It about a month later, and this time it was to forced cum. If a man shot his load, he lost. Again not to different then how we women do it. What was different was how you men go about it. (Or at least these two men, I cannot speak from much experience) With us women, no matter how hard we go at it, there is sexual tension before and during the contest. But with you mean, or at least these two, there was no sexual tension at all. For them it was purely a physical contest, each of them hell bent on protecting their own sperm, while at the same time trying to humiliate the other in the utmost by having him shoot off, no matter how much he did not want to do it. It was all wrestling until Steve got what's his name bent over the back of their sofa. He did this with a shove and a hammer lock. This time Steve again reached between what's his name's legs, grabbed his cock, and bend it down, but this time it was parallel with his legs, pointing toward the floor. Apparently it does not hurt much if you only bend a dick that far. Again, who knew? Steve stroked his opponents cock up and down quickly, while what's his name struggled to get up or at least away, which he could not do. His grunts became moans, and I watched his body tense up as the stroking took its tole. Having been where he was as a woman worked my crotch while I could not protect myself I could sympathize with. The man who's name escapes me yelled out a submission seconds before he shot the carpet with his semen. It hit the floor with an almost audible splat. Steve worked him a little more I assume to get out every last drop out of him, then simply let him go, and walked over to his wife, who was oh so happy to congratulate him on his victory.
    I did see differences between the sexes when we compete, but there are many things in common too.
    I simply wanted to share my two cents worth
    :coffeedrinker:
    After seeing this comment, I felt maybe I should give my own two cents, though I'm not claiming to be an expert either. Granted, I do have a penis and I have a fascination with sexfighting, both involving males or females (having a mixed sexfight can be pretty fun in my opinion as well ).

Anyway, I tend to roleplay sexfighting material a lot, though for this case, I'm going to focus on the shenanigans between me and my good friend Matt. We're both males, around the same age, and you could call us perverts if you'd like, because we'd probably wear that badge with honor, but I digress. Our roleplays tend to be very different from what Donna witnessed in these movies, though I pin that to the movies themselves, which were perhaps geared toward another audience.

In our roleplays and our fantasies, there is a certain amount of physical struggle, sometimes just for an ice breaker, or maybe to get the top position. We both come from a cyber wrestling federation, so it makes sense that wrestling comes second nature to us. It's never very rough in this case, though, and neither is it the center of the action. Even as we wrestle, there's quite a lot of harsh whispers and sensual taunts that we fling back and forth, mostly to turn each other on, but also to work ourselves up to the point where we'll try to defeat each other in a true sexfight.

As for the sexfighting bits, there's almost no wrestling at all. I won't go much farther into the subject as I'm sure not everyone wants to hear about male-on-male sexfight fantasies, and that's really not the point. I suppose the point I'm making is that, at least from the perspectives of Matt and myself, our version of sexfighting isn't probably so different from yours, Donna. Just food for thought, since you were kind enough to tell us the tales of your first cockfight experiences

- Brad

Inactive Member
    Credits

I've always wanted to Have my wife and I couple's sexfight my ex-wife and her boyfriend.
    Both women are BBW chubbies and they would tit fight while the guys would cockfight.
    The interesting dilemna is if the same couple pair wins the other 2 are in humiliating trouble especially the women. the guy is tied down and can't do a thing. while his partner would be sexually humiliated.
    however if off-setting partners won, the agreement would be either they mix sexfight, he fingers her to orgasm and she jacks him off.
    An agreement though could be reached between them to decide which beaten partner to be humiliated.

After humiliation is done for a bit, both teams regroup, eat, take a bath room break, and start the cockfight sexfight all over again.
    ONE couple must mutually surrender for the winner to be decided, then the winning couple gets to bonus sexually sexual slave the other team, for a 3 day period following the fight, while taking care of themselves.

Hostboard Member
    Credits

I am a VERY big fan of catfights, titfights, and sexfights between women. I've written several stories involving women who engage in these activities. In fact, I am working on another story right now involving a couple of mature women who settle a long-standing feud with some sexual battles. My first attempt at a story, Peasant Actresses, can be found in the oldest part of this board. My later attempts, still several years old, can all be found at chickfight.com. That is where I will be submitting my newest fiction when it is finished, hopefully before March is over.

I post here because as my interest in pussy-fighting between women grew and flowered, I became aware that if a man wanted his partner to engage in this kind of activity for his own benefit, there would be a distinct double standard if he were to believe that a cock-fight for his partner/wife's pleasure were taboo. As I mulled this over in my mind I wrestled (mentally) with my own deep-seated inhibitions and wondered if I could ever do such a thing. I think that if I was ever placed in a scenario like that mentioned in the opening post by the author of catfightcomix, ardoniaart, I think I could do it, whether it involve wrestling as Donna discussed or if it were more of a pure cock vs cock battle to see who cums first.

My attitude towards this has progressed in tiny increments to where I find the thought of using my cock to pummel/prod/poke/rub/challenge an opponents cock and make him cum first to be highly erotic, especially if there were a pair (or more) of women spectators urging us on. What could be more primal and lust-propelled motivation than to use your own most masculine attributes to defeat a rival who would be trying to induce the same humiliation upon you.

I find it, just as I do the women vs women acts we discuss here so frequently, to represent almost the highest form of conquest. It is probably the absolute most personal form of competition. Our society thrives on competition; witness the extreme popularity of the NFL, NBA, NHL, tennis, golf, the Olympics, American Idol, UFC, MMA cage matches etc, etc. I think that people who choose to risk the humiliation of losing for whatever chance it is they have to come out the victor to be valiant and worthy of highest respect and regard.

And when that risk of humiliation that we place on the line involves our most intimate physical and emotional selves, it is the pinnacle of competition. Will this kind of thing ever go "mainstream"? I highly doubt it. I think it will probably remain on the backwaters of our society. But I for one, can't remove the excitement that flows through me when I think about making or accepting a challenge from someone who thinks like I do.

Now some might say that this makes me a queer. I don't think so. I have never once in my entire life felt any emotional lust for another man. I love women. I love my partner/wife. The ONLY thing that excites me here is the thought of competing and winning a battle between my male endowment and another phallus.

BTW.. I have no plans on writing a cockfight story. My main thrill still comes from the thought of women battling with THEIR feminine assets for supremacy. I hope that comes through in my stories.

I ramble... Just my thoughts.

Inactive Member
    Credits

Want an EROTIC mixed sexfight........
    Couples night, husband 1 and husband 2 are placed nude facing each other and the wives harden their husbands dicks, then,
    wife1 works a handjob on husband2 trying to make him cum first
    while across from him, at the same time
    wife2 works her handjob on husband1 trying to make hime cum first

now the husbands are trying to stave off the urge, but the wives are very methodical. The husband who cums first is the losing husband and gets tied up, gagged and put in the corner.

Now the wives start their fight. Boob fight then blindfolded sexfight.

Now the winning husband and winning wife get to decide, sexfight each other and the winner dominates the other 3, or
    teamup with the female winner and make the losing female suffer and sex slave.
    This is best if the husband and wife are different teammates, otherwise the winner uses their partner to pick on the losing teams female.

The losing male is helpless and has to watch and not be able to help.

Inactive Member
    Credits

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by hghunt8 View Post
    I am a VERY big fan of catfights, titfights, and sexfights between women. I've written several stories involving women who engage in these activities. In fact, I am working on another story right now involving a couple of mature women who settle a long-standing feud with some sexual battles. My first attempt at a story, Peasant Actresses, can be found in the oldest part of this board. My later attempts, still several years old, can all be found at chickfight.com. That is where I will be submitting my newest fiction when it is finished, hopefully before March is over.

I post here because as my interest in pussy-fighting between women grew and flowered, I became aware that if a man wanted his partner to engage in this kind of activity for his own benefit, there would be a distinct double standard if he were to believe that a cock-fight for his partner/wife's pleasure were taboo. As I mulled this over in my mind I wrestled (mentally) with my own deep-seated inhibitions and wondered if I could ever do such a thing. I think that if I was ever placed in a scenario like that mentioned in the opening post by the author of catfightcomix, ardoniaart, I think I could do it, whether it involve wrestling as Donna discussed or if it were more of a pure cock vs cock battle to see who cums first.

My attitude towards this has progressed in tiny increments to where I find the thought of using my cock to pummel/prod/poke/rub/challenge an opponents cock and make him cum first to be highly erotic, especially if there were a pair (or more) of women spectators urging us on. What could be more primal and lust-propelled motivation than to use your own most masculine attributes to defeat a rival who would be trying to induce the same humiliation upon you.

I find it, just as I do the women vs women acts we discuss here so frequently, to represent almost the highest form of conquest. It is probably the absolute most personal form of competition. Our society thrives on competition; witness the extreme popularity of the NFL, NBA, NHL, tennis, golf, the Olympics, American Idol, UFC, MMA cage matches etc, etc. I think that people who choose to risk the humiliation of losing for whatever chance it is they have to come out the victor to be valiant and worthy of highest respect and regard.

And when that risk of humiliation that we place on the line involves our most intimate physical and emotional selves, it is the pinnacle of competition. Will this kind of thing ever go "mainstream"? I highly doubt it. I think it will probably remain on the backwaters of our society. But I for one, can't remove the excitement that flows through me when I think about making or accepting a challenge from someone who thinks like I do.

Now some might say that this makes me a queer. I don't think so. I have never once in my entire life felt any emotional lust for another man. I love women. I love my partner/wife. The ONLY thing that excites me here is the thought of competing and winning a battle between my male endowment and another phallus.

BTW.. I have no plans on writing a cockfight story. My main thrill still comes from the thought of women battling with THEIR feminine assets for supremacy. I hope that comes through in my stories.

I ramble... Just my thoughts.
    I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to say I could have written it. My feeling exactly!