Thread: Titfighting?

Hostboard Member
    Credits

Exclamation Titfighting?

What type of titfighting would you rather see two girls do? Banging tits together? Hands on titfight? Hands on titfight with clawing? Nipple fight only? Barehug and grinding tits together only? If i missed one let me know that you prefer that way.

Credits

Re: Titfighting?

Personally my favorite kind of titfight to engage in tits on tits only no hands. It is more competitive and sensual.
    But my favorite kind to watch (and I have not been able to see many) is a hands on titfight. This kind of compeTITion is more primal to watch. However I do not like nails to be used in a hands on titfight. Scratches and blood are not sexy. I have a saying, 'Pain is one thing. Injury is another.'
    And before any of you ask my why I am not into hands on titfights, I will tell you that I have sensitive nipples and areolas. And this does [BLINK]NOT[/BLINK] serve me well in a titfhght.

Quote Originally Posted by MignonD View Post
    What type of titfighting would you rather see two girls do? Banging tits together? Hands on titfight? Hands on titfight with clawing? Nipple fight only? Barehug and grinding tits together only? If i missed one let me know that you prefer that way.
    If Wrestling Doesn't Turn You On, Then You Are Not Doing It Right!

Hostboard Member tittotitlesbian's Avatar
    Credits

tit grinding and bearhug and tit banging are my personal fav

Hostboard Member
    Credits

Members do not see advertisements
    Actually, I love tit grinding, mashing girls and digging nails on asscheeks while swap spit or kissfight