Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 3D Prick Tease by GJ

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Re: 3D Prick Tease by GJ

Gotjack. You are the best out there. keep bringing the great works of yours to us.

Inactive Member
    Credits

Welcome back GJ, great work like always. How about a little boxing match between Molly and Running Deer nude.

Hostboard Member
    Credits

I love this stuff, especially the pics with captions to fuel the imagination. A story with pics would be something special. Thanks GJ.

HB Forum Owner
    Credits

Hi gotjack,
    Have you made new pictures ?

Inactive Member
    Credits

Great work as usual GJ, is there any way to get copies of your work other than the bits and pieces I find on varie sites. Have you completed any of your recent posting and if so is there a way to get them? Keep up the excellant work.

Hostboard Member
    Credits

Hello zz, Thanx for the compliment. These little bits & pieces I've been uploading for the past couple of years are all thats out there. I do not charge any money and I have no website to display except for imagebam. My ties are only to this forum. I did in fact do a complete story for a paysite called two of her in 2006. It was a short story about doppelgangers (exact doubles) meeting at a late nite gym in the shower. It was more of a sci-fi/fantasy in nature. Nothing like Molly & Running Dear. Or my up coming TF Wives story when its completed. The paysite is now gone. I'll try to contact the owner if he's still around and get his permission to post the pics. Even though I own the copyrights to the pics, I did sell them off to him for a membership at that time. Hopefully, he will say yes and I will post them. 67 pics in all. Everything I post are just my ideas for stories (hopefully so that I don't forget them LOL) As always to you zz and the others. Thank you for your interest and support over these trying times for me.
    Be good,
    GJ
    dwcole likes this.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by gotjack2002 View Post
    Hello zz, Thanx for the compliment. These little bits & pieces I've been uploading for the past couple of years are all thats out there. I do not charge any money and I have no website to display except for imagebam. My ties are only to this forum. I did in fact do a complete story for a paysite called two of her in 2006. It was a short story about doppelgangers (exact doubles) meeting at a late nite gym in the shower. It was more of a sci-fi/fantasy in nature. Nothing like Molly & Running Dear. Or my up coming TF Wives story when its completed. The paysite is now gone. I'll try to contact the owner if he's still around and get his permission to post the pics. Even though I own the copyrights to the pics, I did sell them off to him for a membership at that time. Hopefully, he will say yes and I will post them. 67 pics in all. Everything I post are just my ideas for stories (hopefully so that I don't forget them LOL) As always to you zz and the others. Thank you for your interest and support over these trying times for me.
    Be good,
    GJ
    A while ago he was still active at bluevsred.com

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits

I REALLY LIKE YOUR WORK GJ. You make the kind of stories that I love to see!

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Dear sir, for long time I was looking for your fantastic drews in the net but I didn't found anything. Can you kindly send me your website please?
    Thank you very much
    Lina
    e-mail address rolia3@yahoo.it

Inactive Member
    Credits

Members do not see advertisements
    As always Gotjack, an amazing work. Hope "Two of her" owner doesn't minds and lets you use your own images!

Also, it's a shame to expose your work only here. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad about it and I love this forum, but I really think you should get your own site/blog and post them there. Bet the world would be amazed with your work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12