View Poll Results: Who would win in an all-out sexfight to the finish?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Denise Masino

14 58.33%
  • Autumn Raby

10 41.67%

Thread: Poll: Denise Masino vs. Autumn Raby

XP
    HB Forum Owner

Credits

Wink Poll: Denise Masino vs. Autumn Raby

Hey, everyone. Okay, I have to confess that I love muscular women. There are two in particular that I would absolutely love to see in a sexfight.

The first lady is Denise Masino, owner of the Muscle Elegance Magazine web site. She is very beautiful and, having seen her videos, is very into women.

The second lady is Autumn Raby, an equally hot bodybuilder who frequently appears on Denise's web site and has had sex with her on camera.

What I especially love about both ladies is that their clits are huge, which provide for very interesting trib. Plus, with their strength and fitness level, I have no doubt both ladies can grind hard and for lengthy periods of time.

I think the most appropriate type of sexfight would be an all-out battle with no holds barred until one lady either can't take any more or is too tired to continue.

So, who do you think would win?

(Note: I've attached photos. I hope they work!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/titfighting-sexfighting-forum.html

Hostboard Member
    Credits

Re: Poll: Denise Masino vs. Autumn Raby

Members do not see advertisements
    Denise vs Autumn….hmmmm-I’t would be a tuff battle, since they are both very strong and have huge clits and strong pussy.
    I think that grinding clits and pussies in this case would take too much time and effort but-double headed dildo fight would conclude this fight in the end…in one way or other favor…maybe Denise have slight advantage in mussel build so in pussy and clit size-so that could determine winner, but pussy mussels strength-I just don’t know…