Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sexfight favorit styles

Quote Originally Posted by willymcm64 View Post
    I agree tribbing, tribbing and more tribbing that's the best form of rivalry between two women as well as sixty nine watching these women go at it is a visual to behold.
    I get what you're saying. As I once mentioned before, I like my main dish to be trib, but also enjoy some side dishes as 69, fingering, ass2ass, etc for variety of taste.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Sexfight favorit styles

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Quite a few like the titfights, if I believe the number in releases by Napali alone.
    Some like ass to ass. Or fingering (old times Chickfight)

My favorit is trib. But I like diversity. Like the toy's moments from JMR, LadyLucie and Chickfight. I especially like the double dong matches.

Which styles do you like?
    Interesting topic
    Anything two evenly matched women do is hot, but whatever they do has to be enhanced by two mentally strong women. Psychological warfare must precede a woman to woman battle. I love it when they get inside each others heads and push each other emotionally. Zero in on each others erogenous zones and push each other erotically until they boil over. Ass to ass is great, tit to tit is great, kissing is fantastic, but when the two women are obsessed with each other and pushed to the limit so that they pass the boiling point that's when the action is taken to the 10th power!

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member
    Sexfight favorit styles

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shak is so right.

To me, it's when two evenly built hot women first lay eyes on each other. That gets things rolling.
    When they lock eye to eye and realize their physically attracted to one another, Then it becomes a mental
    thing in their heads - first.
    Their mentally getting it on in their minds. One woman pictures how she would out sex the other woman in
    her mind, her style. While the other woman pictures how she would out sex her with her own style.
    They both do this in their minds at exactly the same time.
    Then comes the greet and meet, so to speak. Then the mind game begins, the where and when - that is.
    It's when they are both obsessed physically with making this happen that their styles have to come together
    as one. If they both want to match body to body, they have to match style to style too.

I love a hot reverse scissors. The women are facing away from each other, not looking each other in the eye.
    They have to rely on her cunts to tell their minds how their doing cunt to cunt - upside down.
    And as a appetizer to a hot 69. One woman lays on her back, while the other woman gets ready to mount her
    facing down her body. She lowers her big tits right on top of the lower woman's big tits, both women roll their
    big tits together. Maybe they switch places a time or two. In this position they could even rub the under sides of
    their big tits together too. I think this is kind of hot.

I had some time to kill. Just my two cents on the matter.

dwcole

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Interesting topic
    Anything two evenly matched women do is hot, but whatever they do has to be enhanced by two mentally strong women. Psychological warfare must precede a woman to woman battle. I love it when they get inside each others heads and push each other emotionally.

Shak
    great point you make here. That is why I live it when the girls trash talk. In my custom videos I try to have some implemented. On the other hand I don't want it to get to... artificial. So I give them some suggestions and try them to get the picture and use their own words at their own time, so though scripted I hope it feels as natural and sponteous as possible.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Psychological warfare + trash talking + slooooooooooooooooooooooow build up = Great story.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member
    Sexfight favorit styles

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Psychological warfare + trash talking + slooooooooooooooooooooooow build up = Great story.
    I hear you Anubisx........ I call em the big 3!

1) Psychological Warfare..........Every thought is sexual chess against your rival!
    2) Trash Talk..........................Ratchet it up and get inside each others head!
    3) Slooooooooow Build Up!.......It builds anticipation you find yourself pulling your hair out drooling for the big showdown!

So to quote dwcole let the mind games begin!

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

There have been some wonderful comments about this subject... all of them valid. If I may, I would like to share my personal thoughts.... I think it depends on what the girls want to do. For me personally, there is no 'best' position. I understand that scissoring presents the best visual view ... and I understand that guys are visual creatures. so of course scissoring in very popular. It also allows for the most intimate contact between the two vaginas. That can be a very wet squishy affair. Reverse scissoring is fun, .. touching and grinding buttocks together can be very hot.

However, the missionary position provides the maximum amount of contact between the clits. It also allows the breasts and nipples to be in contact, and it also makes it easy to kiss each other. Kissing between two girls is very erotic and sensual. I have never spoken about my personal life... and am not going to do so now... but I will say this... For me, the most erotic and sexiest thing that I enjoy with another woman is oral sex. Pleasing each other one at a time. or mutually pleasing each other in the 69 position is my favorite thing to do.

But.... the subject is "sexfight" favorite styles... and I must agree with Anubisx...."Psychological warfare". ... You must intimidate. "Trash Talk" .. adding fuel to the fire .. "And a slow buildup" ..This is necessary ... Women typically do not turn on with the snap of a finger. Give it some time. Time to get wet. Time to mentally prepare. Time to savor every erotic second. As a writer, I try to write more words before the sex begins than I write about the sex act itself. It's important to me... and I believe it is the best part.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    I would like to share my personal thoughts

.. adding fuel to the fire .. "And a slow buildup" ..This is necessary ... Women typically do not turn on with the snap of a finger. Give it some time.
    The topic might be sexfight styles, but a little off topic is appreciated as well. At least by me. Thanks for your insights and your respectful manners.

Your comment reminds me of something I heard before:
    Men are like switches. Push the button and we are on!
    Women are like (what are they called...?) volume controls. You have to slowly turn them on

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    ... For me, the most erotic and sexiest thing that I enjoy with another woman is oral sex. Pleasing each other one at a time. or mutually pleasing each other in the 69 position is my favorite thing to do.
    Noooooo ! You cut my wings Angel ! One more woman who prefers oral. :-( I thought that you shared our taste and you would prefer trib. You write so hot about it !!
    I go to my terrace ! To jump down !! LOL LOL LOL

Turning to serious : I thank you for you sharing your personal taste. You are sincere. To be able to write so hot about an act which is not your favorite, shows how talented writer you are !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

My Dear Giannis.... my comment about my personal preference was, as sffan4e correctly stated, was indeed off topic. When it comes to sexfighting, tribbing is, with all of it's variations, by far, the best way for two hot women to compete sexually. You can easily display the anger and animosity in your eyes... You can verbally abuse each other... you can push into each other with more force... grinding with more intensity. It is an erotic mixture of lust and anger... of eroticism and hate... and I truly believe it is the best way to compete sexually. And, if I may say so... don't think for a moment that I personally do not like to trib. Of course I do! I love it! A lot! .... Tribadism is wonderful!

Now, about your wings..... I thought I was the only one with wings. (wink) (Giving you a Big Hug.. trying to make sure my wings don't get in the way)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast