0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Japanese Sexfight Videos OH MY GOD

Quote Originally Posted by WKnight1000 View Post
    The sexfight is at the end
    May I know which video you are referring to DVDES-494?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    May I know which video you are referring to DVDES-494?
    Yep...494, it's the last fight. The others are pretty much just catfights.

Junior Hostboard Member katietrumpet2000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are there any other videos in this series? I tried to find a full list, but couldn't even find the company's official website or a place to buy videos. I love 325 and 421. I just saw 494 and was a bit disappointed with it. They didn't really escalate to the sexfight the other two do, and there was no scissoring at all. Are there any other videos that do contain these things? I love how the others incorporate the emotions of catfighting, scissoring, and pantyhose. It's the best of all worlds. Any thoughts on other videos that have these things? Thanks.

HB Forum Owner
    Japanese Sexfight Videos OH MY GOD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a quick note on something I found. At en.dww.co.jp there are videos from a company called U&K that are labeled as "Lesbian Battle". One of them is at this link:

DMM Adult [23aukg00120] Video PPV

The preview pics seem to indicate the videos are indeed sexfight vids.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The video service doesn't work for Macs so I'm out...they do look like interesting movies (just three?). These have had a pretty so-so track record with me though. #394 (which is done by Deeps.net, and you can check out their other films at their website) is still one of the greatest things I've ever seen, but so far nothing else has gotten even close to that level. The office environment is definitely promising though (seemingly moreso than the high school/girls school/bordello/household settings of the other "lesbian battle" films I've purchased).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

watched dvdes-534 today and liked it. wil post a review some day but i liked the intensity with which the 2 girls sex-fought. it has shades of catfighting too but sexual battle is dominant. loved their frequent eyelocks.
    could some1 suggest titles similar in intensity to 534, 325, 460, etc?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by katietrumpet2000 View Post
    Are there any other videos in this series? I tried to find a full list, but couldn't even find the company's official website or a place to buy videos. I love 325 and 421. I just saw 494 and was a bit disappointed with it. They didn't really escalate to the sexfight the other two do, and there was no scissoring at all. Are there any other videos that do contain these things? I love how the others incorporate the emotions of catfighting, scissoring, and pantyhose. It's the best of all worlds. Any thoughts on other videos that have these things? Thanks.
    ????? Official site is the offical site. Its part of the SOD (Soft on Demand) group. GARCON, ROCKET, SADISTIC VILLAGE, and LADY which have also produced a few catfight/wrestling/sexfight vids are also a part of the group. DDVDES-494 is a catfight. So is DVDVES-558. The next sexfight vids are DVDES-534 and DVDES-577. Haven't seen the latter running around yet sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    Just a quick note on something I found. At en.dww.co.jp there are videos from a company called U&K that are labeled as "Lesbian Battle". One of them is at this link:

DMM Adult [23aukg00120] Video PPV

The preview pics seem to indicate the videos are indeed sexfight vids.
    For some reason I thought this group was already mentioned. They have around half dozen or so vids in the series. You can actually find a few of them running around on the net. They aren't too terrible, but I haven't been too impressed with them either. Don't expect to find anything the level of the DEEPS (DVDES) videos.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like that there does appear to be a strong sexfight genre in Japan--even the lousy ones have much better production values and more ambition than the videos done here in America, which rarely feature more than one location. Unfortunately even for Deeps, fvsf sexfights appear to be only one out of every 8 or 10 videos they release, and the one everyone loves seems to be more the exception than the rule--it was written by a FAN and so it caters much more to our specific tastes (well, MY specific tastes) than the other videos I've seen, most of which get into weird areas (nose torture??) and feature that awful drooling crap that makes me nauseous (apologies to any drool fans out there). I'm hopeful that 325 (was that the one?) sold well enough that maybe Deeps will do another in that vein some day, but their other sexfight releases just can't match that level of intensity. At least we usually get nice staredowns and intense kissing out of most of their sf videos and I do enjoy that--but I haven't seen one yet with two women as attractive as the ones in 325 (their other offerings either seem to be schoolgirl-types or "mature"--too young or too old), or one that just focuses on a hot sexual rivalry without getting into numerous other fetishes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, ffgt.
    How did you get DVDES-534?? I have tried to download it, I could not find any proper website..