Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Japanese Sexfight Videos OH MY GOD

that link is the bomb
    Last edited by redraver2; July 23rd, 2011 at 06:55 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member redraver2's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BUG-R-LUGS View Post
    Trouble with Japanese vids is that they blur out the nether regions, or are these different
    Come on we read stories of sexfighting , use your imgination , i'm positive that its vivid like mine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    I know. DVDES325 is my favorit JAV. Good story, great acting, nice looking gals with quite some facial expressions. Just wish I knew what they are saying...
    Hi all--

Over on my forum, I decided to launch a new project and I thought I might need some blanket permissions. I've decided to subtitle a sexfight (DVDES-421) movie and I need to borrow various lines from stories by various authors here.

I planned to just get some of my forum members to help out with details and dialogue, but (sigh) my forum members seem to be less than interested; a vast majority simply lurk and contribute nothing. Seeing that I'm 'on my own,' I'm going to steal a lot of my dialogue from here, but I also plan to steal a lot of dialogue from Hollywood as well. The initial idea was to make another "What's Up, Tiger Lily," the entire project dedicated to hilarity, and that is still my desire. (Up until 2 days ago, I'd never even heard of that movie, so I'm somewhat consoled by the GMTA cliche.)

Instead of asking permission tho, I thought of a better solution (for me):

PM me if you don't want me to liberally borrow dialogue from any stories that you've authored on this board.

I'm a noob at video editing, so things will take time to accomplish. I've divvied up 5 minute episodes and will publish them as they are completed., but feel free to PM me as well with any creative ideas of your own. I've never undertaken such a project, but the idea behind it is one of good humor. (I've discovered, in the process of doing this, how much creativity you guys have, and if I've neglected to thank you before, it's not because I wasn't thankful. I am grateful for your efforts and now you all know.)

Thanks all.

mysig
    [url]http://theotherfreecatfights.com[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member Hoborobo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

You should do DVDES 325 instead. It's a much better video overall.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree. 421 has great action but the women are less attractive, there's a little too much extraneous weird shit and I'm not too sure the performance by the big-eyed girl isn't intentionally comic. On the other hand that might be better for a "What's Up Tiger Lilly" approach. On the OTHER other hand, I'm not really into this stuff for the potential comedy--I would LOVE to see a SERIOUS approach to this, and 325 would be a great platform for it. In fact I would write it if I didn't think doing so would ultimately ruin my enjoyment of the final product.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoborobo View Post
    You should do DVDES 325 instead. It's a much better video overall.
    2 items:
    • I wanted to do this with a video that hasn't been posted on my forum
    • I wanted to 'get the bugs out' of the new techniques I'll be using

Quote Originally Posted by Morton View Post
    I agree. 421 has great action but the women are less attractive, there's a little too much extraneous weird shit and I'm not too sure the performance by the big-eyed girl isn't intentionally comic. On the other hand that might be better for a "What's Up Tiger Lilly" approach. On the OTHER other hand, I'm not really into this stuff for the potential comedy--I would LOVE to see a SERIOUS approach to this, and 325 would be a great platform for it. In fact I would write it if I didn't think doing so would ultimately ruin my enjoyment of the final product.
    I'm finding it extremely difficult to generate much humor when I know what going to be transpiring (in the vid) very shortly. I even tried to use: "I have nipples too Greg. Can you milk me?" Compounding that, I'm finding it difficult simply (I think) because I'm doing not one, but two things that are foreign to me simultaneously. Learning the software (and it's quirks) as well as concoct a story that somewhat resembles the action occurring on the screen are two new situations for me. I may decide to play this one straight and let the next one be my 'Allen' moment.

I have the first "episode" of 421 kinda ready for dialogue. I have blank subtitles where the speaking parts are and I'm still undecided as to whether I should let my members in on it or not. Only 2 people have expressed any interest, so I'm not sure if I'm own my own or not yet. But thanks for your comments, both of you.

If anyone is interested, the blankly subtitled 5 minute episode can be found here:

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

mysig

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trying to locate info on these videos, Especially DVDES 325 , which in most opinions is a true sexfight classic. But seem to be on the wrong path. Can some one give me info on how to purchase a down load? I have gone to various sites in an attempt to down load it for " free" with no success. Perhaps I am doing something wrong? Any advice from my peers would be greatly appreciated .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GILLDUCE View Post
    Trying to locate info on these videos, Especially DVDES 325 , which in most opinions is a true sexfight classic. But seem to be on the wrong path. Can some one give me info on how to purchase a down load? I have gone to various sites in an attempt to down load it for " free" with no success. Perhaps I am doing something wrong? Any advice from my peers would be greatly appreciated .
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Sasha 17,
    Thank you for sharing the online service information with us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Sasha 17,
    I absolutely loved DVDES 325. And would like to view others like it. Are there any other downloads available on megaupload? Thank you.