Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Re: The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

I seem to remember about 9 or 10 years ago, a story about two women with very prominent pubic muffs, I think they were teachers, who sexfought after using superglue to attach one patch of hair to the other...it was NOT "Queen Bush", and I think it MIGHT have been on the old old Giannis site, or possibly the original Hostboard forum. Does anyone know the story, and if so, can it be re-posted?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You may like to act the link for Battle, then some. I posted it somewhere a long time ago. Someone else repeat the post but mine was more complete with gamma corrected.

Junior Hostboard Member Sabaarta's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    I seem to remember about 9 or 10 years ago, a story about two women with very prominent pubic muffs, I think they were teachers, who sexfought after using superglue to attach one patch of hair to the other...it was NOT "Queen Bush", and I think it MIGHT have been on the old old Giannis site, or possibly the original Hostboard forum. Does anyone know the story, and if so, can it be re-posted?
    That one is called "Two in the Bush" by DJH. It can be found here http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...-bush-djh.html

Plus another one by DJH called "The Gymnast", found here http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...mnast-djh.html
    Last edited by Sabaarta; August 31st, 2011 at 01:43 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaarta View Post
    That one is called "Two in the Bush" by DJH. It can be found here http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...-bush-djh.html

Plus another one by DJH called "The Gymnast", found here http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...mnast-djh.html
    Sabatta;

Much thanks for this, I am DJH (not much time these days to write, I am afraid, and I couldn't begin to equal folks like Morton or Jb) and it's nice to see some of my 'oldies' again.

I'd post others, but unfortunately they are one 3.5" floppies (shows how old they are) and I broke off the metal guard on another 3.5" a couple weeks ago and have been too lazy to remove it.

Maybe I'll get about it this weekend, I'd like to do a re-write of my "Titantic Tit-Tussles of 2222" to make them hopefully better and add another bout (nipple-fencing) to the collection.

But thanks for linking those oldies.
    "I reject your reality and subsitute my own" --Mythbusters

Senior Hostboard Member Lycidian's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice to know you are still around. These stories are both very good and I would certainly read more of your work. Don't sell yourself short. These are some of my favorites.

Junior Hostboard Member Pat_C109's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone remember and have a story from an old site about two girls/women while cooking in a kitchen who get in a Catfight. I remember they end up near the fridge and finish with a sexfight using vegetables in the fridge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaarta View Post

These are nice Thank u so much!

By the way, Anubis, I miss the "Top Cat" saga in that list :P

Junior Hostboard Member Sabaarta's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch420 View Post
    Sabatta;

Much thanks for this, I am DJH (not much time these days to write, I am afraid, and I couldn't begin to equal folks like Morton or Jb) and it's nice to see some of my 'oldies' again.

I'd post others, but unfortunately they are one 3.5" floppies (shows how old they are) and I broke off the metal guard on another 3.5" a couple weeks ago and have been too lazy to remove it.

Maybe I'll get about it this weekend, I'd like to do a re-write of my "Titantic Tit-Tussles of 2222" to make them hopefully better and add another bout (nipple-fencing) to the collection.

But thanks for linking those oldies.
    Like to agree with Lycidian. I enjoyed your stories then, and as I re-read them, I enjoy them now. Also gotta acknowledge you as the author of College Catfight, which was an expansion of a Cavalier Fight Time letter (and Big D cartoon).

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Added last Captain's Woman parts (by JB57), two DJH stories, EagleFire's Kitchen Kaos and the huge story "Top Cat Gets the Cream", by BJohn. But he part 11 from this story is missed... can anyone repost it?
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Anubis,

Thanks for the great work! As far as I know, Part 11 of "Top Cat Gets the Cream" has always been missing. I believe that the author deliberately left it off because it involved an encounter between the men and he felt it was inappropriate for this board.

One thing: in the DeepOgre section, the story "Road Rage" is another Lois story. You may want to move it to keep that section complete.

JB57
    JB57