Thread: The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories
    Quote Originally Posted by nac View Post
    Unfortunately I've tried the web archive link on three different web browsers and all I get across all three is a "Can;t reach this page" error.

Anyone else having this problem?
    NAC, I am not having any problems accessing the archived pages using the links above (and on the first page). I am finding hostboard very slow at the moment, though that could be at my end. But when I click on the link, I get an archived page from May 19, 2017. After that, the links to the stories seem to work.

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    NAC, I am not having any problems accessing the archived pages using the links above (and on the first page). I am finding hostboard very slow at the moment, though that could be at my end. But when I click on the link, I get an archived page from May 19, 2017. After that, the links to the stories seem to work.

JB57
    My apologizes, it looks like my VPN was causing some connection issues, I can access the Web Archive now.

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I don't suppose anyone has a link to Pages 9 - 10 of James347's Supremacy thread? The web archive won't take me past Page 8.

MaskedSuperstar

Members do not see advertisements
    The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories
    Quote Originally Posted by nac View Post
    My apologizes, it looks like my VPN was causing some connection issues, I can access the Web Archive now.
    VPN or not, across multiple browsers, Hostboard is nearly inaccessible these days. It's bad enough the programmer monkeys can't figure out basic coding to fix old links, but now it's a crapshoot on whether or not the site will even load up.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930