Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Thank you, XP!
    I hope now any new visitors can use this stories guide.
    ***[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f309/sensuous-tribadism-kissing-lesbian.html"][U][B]Sensuous Tribadism and Kissing Lesbian Forum[/B][/U][/URL] ***

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ***[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f309/sensuous-tribadism-kissing-lesbian.html"][U][B]Sensuous Tribadism and Kissing Lesbian Forum[/B][/U][/URL] ***

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Thanks XP! And to Swan

I added new stories by Ccfight, Down_f, Goliadmike with Jon Grey, and Piers Knight.

Also, I removed the descriptions of authors, for lack of space.

Right now:

STORIES: 245
    AUTHORS: 52

Thanks to everyone!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Hostboard Member
    The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

REVIEWS OF HUGE -A TO Z- ANONYMOUS--Classmates and Venom

Lately, I have been working my way alphabetically through HUGE. After over seventy years of experiencing women’s fights in a variety of media, I had become jaded and resorted to re-experiencing old favorites. In fiction, topping the list of these are Morton and Emery--any Morton or any Emery (or even any continuation of an Emery beginning). I especially treasure Morton’s ODD WOMAN OUT along with its prequels and occasional offshoots, Another epic that I re-read faithfully and with great admiration is HG Hunt’s PEASANT ACTRESSES. And I enjoy jb57’s INGE series and his pirate queens, especially the most recent group (I was one of those who was astonished and bereaved when the original Inge (anonymous) writer stopped the story just as she and Conchita began to have sex and I am ever-thankful for his imaginative continuation beyond that moment).
    So, desperate for novelty, I turned once again to Anubisx’s extraordinary anthology--The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories, I decided to suck it up and methodically comb through what was there to see what I was missing and why I missed it in an A to Z approach (or as long as patience, energy, and life continue), for I have been surprised how many very good stories I have been missing (or long ago liked and misplaced as with the two "Anonymous" stories. By the way, outside of this site, Chickfight's Anonymous stories are patently good, so much so that I suspect they were by the same writer. With the reorganization of that site, author tags (the last time I looked) were gone, but I do have a list of some of my favorites.
    ANONYMOUS contains two stories, both of which I have read several times with enjoyment:
    “Classmates” is a lengthy, well-developed story of the conflict between Megan and Meagan, Catholic schoolgirls in the halls, classrooms, and gym of a Catholic school in Catholic schoolgirl uniforms cut as high above the knee as possible. Megan is a violent bully who has ruled the school. Meagan is a newby, just as tough and a lot more centered. 
The path to the the final sexual conflict is erotic and exciting, paced nicely (a feature I like in such stories rather than the slam-bam approach--though Megan is a little slam-bam herself. It’s a very good read and re-read. (I may be prejudiced by the fact that my great teenage love was a teenaged Catholic schoolgirl named Megan, though she was much more like Meagan).
    “Venom” is an original. The combatants are young mutant women whose venomous bite is fatal. Since they are rare, the protagonist is surprised when one of her kind appears--an instant enemy committed to a ritualistic duel (their mothers had fought such a duel to the death, which the stranger’s parent lost, so she has a strong motive to challenge the heroine). The duel, which goes through increasingly dangerous stages, climaxes in an all-out venomous fight to the death--with a surprising conclusion. Odd, oddly exciting, and well-realized in plot, character, and concept.
    Last edited by cherrytree; March 26th, 2012 at 06:25 PM. Reason: typos and a little more clariy

Junior Hostboard Member LittleReg01's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cherrytree:

The 'anonymous' stories are not penned by the same author. Long ago, when Mike's story list on his site was rather small, I sent him my collection of stories but couldn't ID all of the authors. For example, I've wanted to know for years who authored "E vs. Bev" - an erotic tale in a class by itself. There are many stories on the site that list 'AvidMike' as the author, which is simply not correct, but I suspect that this was a case of too much copying and pasting between website upgrades, so I'm not accusing anyone of any deliberate improprieties. An example here would be "Ginny's Story" which was up on MajorNet long before Chickfight.com was ever around. Some of the stories have the correct authors listed on the story header itself (such as Arlene Shelton's classic "Country Sex, Country Style"). I don't know how this got this way, either.

There are other surprises and questions with this list, as well. I had thought for sure that "The Weapons" was a Morton story (or Eagle?), but there's no credit at all to him listed. "A Sexfight To Remember" was written by somebody with only a first name, but I no longer remember it.

The most egregious error, IMHO, is the assignment of someone named 'Jack' to the story "Jan vs. Pat," originally authored by the great Saracen. Saracen had at least two other stories credited to him on the old MajorNet site (one of them was about two beauties meeting for a catfight in a barn that was incredible), but I've never learned what happened to them - or him. I've always believed that "Pat, the Probation Officer was written by Saracen - same style.

Lastly, "The Test" was written by Steve (one of the characters in the story) for me. It was a fantasy that he and I both shared.

No worries, AvidMike! We're glad you've got all these captured.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was pretty surprised to see 'Classmates' listed as anonymous. I always thought it was Morton's.

We should try harder to find the authors of these anonymous stories. Unfortunately, the posters of both stories - hacaner (classmates) and fffightlover (venom girls) are 'inactive users' now. They could have thrown some light on where they found the stories. fffightlover says (s)he found the story on "sm site long back". As far as I remember (last 8 years), the onyl place I have seen venom girls is on this board. May be cherrytree woudl remember if any website of the bygone era might hv had this story.

I agree with Cherrytree. Morton and Emery are two of the best authors (among many) on this forum!

Senior Hostboard Member
    The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also agree with Ffgt and Chreeytree, Morton and Emery are really good writers.
    But for me, JB57 is at the head of the authors table.
    I personally love all his stories.
    But I'm thankful for all the writers on this board. I have no idea how I found this board,
    but I'm so glad I did.

D.C.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Any new stories/part to add?
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what a huge list...

Gaultjerry by the way, new here in site..
    [url=http://www.printplace.com/printing/chicago-postcard-printing.aspx]Chicago Post Cards Online Printing[/url]
    Chicago Postcard Printing with 24-Hour Turnarounds. Reputable Chicago Postcard Printing Company. Custom and Folded Holiday Postcards. Free samples and templates online!