Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: FutaFight

I do hope they have an eventual sequel to that one, preferably with an actual winner.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    so as a expert in the Futanari field... 2 futas fighting with for sure having swordfighting, mutual penetration and titfighting!
    There is NO swordfighting or mutual penetration in this video! Titfighting I don't recall.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    There is NO swordfighting or mutual penetration in this video! Titfighting I don't recall.
    yes, I have the video, I am currently in the process of communicating and working on another futanari fight video by them, any ideas on what to include???

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes, I have the video, I am currently in the process of communicating and working on another futanari fight video by them, any ideas on what to include???

Well, I would say, mutual penetration, swordfighting, and titfighting heh
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like an actual winner this time around. Other than that I'm not sure. They included quite a bit in the last one and it seems like most everything else sexfight appropriate has been mentioned. What will the story to this one be?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    I would like an actual winner this time around. Other than that I'm not sure. They included quite a bit in the last one and it seems like most everything else sexfight appropriate has been mentioned. What will the story to this one be?
    honestly its all brainstorming right now.. But I do LOVE that "pill makes them grow a penis" idea.. both girls have sexually fought before..and are constantly trying to 1 up each other in a sex duel.. both decide to go as far as it takes to gain an edge... or perhaps its could be 2 witches that use a "spell" that caused them to grow the cock.

i dunno, all brainstorming

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I seem to remember having read a story where two futa's get locked into a double penetration and each time they cum their penises grow larger and larger and they fuck endlessly for days on end. I think that the premise was that they fucked each other to death as neither could stop such was their lust, though I might be wrong.
    Frustratingly, I've never found that story again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a bold move to contact them. Due to other issues I have not been able to put energy in it. But it would be great if there is a new futa sexfight coming.
    Was the first video also one you have participated in?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

honestly its all brainstorming right now.. But I do LOVE that "pill makes them grow a penis" idea.. both girls have sexually fought before..and are constantly trying to 1 up each other in a sex duel.. both decide to go as far as it takes to gain an edge... or perhaps its could be 2 witches that use a "spell" that caused them to grow the cock.

i dunno, all brainstorming
    I think all the things they did in the first film were great. Just indeed adding the mutual penetration, a bit of swordfighting (slamming their dicks together, but also stroking them together, whether using their hands to guide the stroking), and for the fans a bit of tit fighting. Imho keep the titfighting to a minimum. We have so much of these in female sexfights. I personally would keep the focus on the futa fighting part. That doesn't mean they can't use their tits to rub the dicks, kissing, etc. But for these first gen futa sexfights I would keep the focus downwards

If you use the same girls, you can make a sequel to where a winner finally emerges.

I also had plans for a futa sexfight since FutaSlime Fight
    Been brainstorming a bit about it since the customs thread, but haven't found a producer to do this stuff yet. My script was inspired by Meralin's diary and involves the witchcraft element for gaining futa abilities. In general it is about 2 witches who are competing to see who the alpha witch is. They compete sexually involving regular techniques like oral, fingerring, titfighting, and tribbing, but with their witchcraft spells they also "summon" sexual weapons like dildos, vibrators and even a double headed dildo. With so many action and toys they came a lot, untill with the double headed dildo scene they both pass out, ending in a draw.
    The next scene starts with one of the girls going through the spells book looking for some powerful spell that she can use to defeat her nemesis. Well, you might have guessed what kinda spell that is going to be.... a futa one of course!
    And guess what, the other witch came across the same idea! So imagine the suprise both witches were in when they confronted each other again. But that didn't stop them from engaging in some hot steamy cum-filled sexfight! I am still thinking about the amount of round and the ending. But that is what I have in mind for a futa sexfight.

How did you communication with them go?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12