Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ADVERTISE HERE - Producers, Web Sites, Art, Etc.

Senior Hostboard Member steelkittens's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: PRODUCERS & ADS ~ Advertise Here ~

"Nasty Girls"
    Tanya vs. Goldie
    Nude Apartment. Catfight

This hair flying catfight features two beautiful and well-endowed blondes, with bad attitudes. They will fight anyone brave enough to test them. Dressed in sexy body suits they argue about which one copied the other. Tanya then accuses Goldie of stealing her customers at the bar where they work. They each push each other in the boobs, grab their opponent?s bodysuit, and an intense nude catfight ensues. These girls hold nothing back! Both are viciously out to destroy each other femininity. This is one of the most fiercest catfight we have ever seen.

Watch this catfight video here now:
    Women's Wrestling Videos, Professional Female Wrestling Streaming, Downloads
    SK 216 1
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR="#800080"][B]visit the kittens @ [URL="http://steelkittens.com"]steelkittens.com[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, everyone!

First off, I hope I'm doing this right! Moderators, if there is anything erroneous about what I post, please let me know!

Second, allow me to introduce myself! I'm The Wicked, and I host a little blog called "Wicked Works," a collection of my depraved perversions rendered in 3D through the use of Daz and hopefully soon Maya.

My work involves brawling, wrestling, sexfighting, catfights, and whatever little kinks may lie between those lines. Now, before you rush to my blog, allow me a word of warning.

My work deals specifically in fighting between transgender women. Expect male genitalia attached to the female form being used on similar characters. If this idea makes you a little queasy, please refrain from clicking the link I am about to provide.

However, if you find fancy in fighting futanari with flying fists of fury to your piqued curiosity, please feel free to visit:

Wicked Works

If you stop by, please feel free to leave a comment or a shout in the box to the right! Say anything! I take all opinions; the good, the bad, and the ugly! Also make sure to check out all of the sections listed on the right of the page, as I have more than just my work on my site!

Thanks, everyone!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mixed wrestling with Sydnee is always a treat. This young and beautiful competitor, with a smile to die for, is here to introduce a new guy to the sport of mixed wrestling. She quickly gets to work in teaching her male opponent the art of mixed wrestling. Don?t let her size fool you, this young hot rod wrestling girl is very strong! He tries hard to rally against her but finds her strength and use of technical holds surprising and debilitating. Her charm and bubbly personality keep him coming back for more.

See what happens in this domination mixed wrestling video here:

SK 329
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR="#800080"][B]visit the kittens @ [URL="http://steelkittens.com"]steelkittens.com[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Set Release: Game of Thorns

I'm proud to present my newest set, "Tales of Hylore: Game of Thorns!" Head to my blog to see the uncensored preview, check out full details, and take a look at my other work if you're interested!

GoTPreviewFC.jpg

WARNING: The following link will bring you to a site riddled with shemales fighting one another. DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IF THE THOUGHT DISTURBS YOU.

Wicked Works

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, the ever-busty dynamite blonde, Goldie in a sexy blue bikini is ready to teach Chris a lesson. Chris doesn?t know what to do, as this hostile honey blonde has her way with him, as she uses her voluptuous breasts to smother him to a breathless finish. Next, the sex pot Darling uses painful submission holds only long enough to torture Bill, as she want something left to toy with in non-stop topless action!

Watch this mixed wrestling video here now:

SK 260

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My friend, The Wicked, has released his latest story about futanari fights. It's quite incredible. Here is a link to his site and a preview of what you can expect.

3D WickedWorks

A warning: The set is a story about futanari (chicks with dicks) who fight. That's a pretty lame description of a great story but I do know that some people don't like this kind of thing. If you do like fighting and seeing futanari in combat as well as a fair amount of sex, this set is definitely for you.

GoTPreview.jpg

The Wicked is too modest to tell you but this set has received some very good reviews -- and it's only been out for two days. Here is a sample of what people who bought the set are saying about it.

-- Pretty fucking awesome mate

-- Buy it, see it and enjoy it (I'm glad to pay for seeing such a great set)! There are all I looooove in this set. The fight is very intense ! Great job Wicked and Labeltornoff.

-- This was amazing, probably the best Wicked has done yet. ? Thanks to both Wicked and labeltornoff. I hope you two have more planned for the future.

-- Whoah, I am absolutely awed! Is really the best futanari fighting story I have read (and the best in the world). Wonderful poses and hits.

Who am I? I am labeltornoff. I've posted some of my stories on this board and I helped The Wicked with the story and the dialog for his set. But the layout, the artwork, the concept, is all his. If nothing else, take a look.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SK 311 3
    Watch this competitive women's wrestling match here now:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fiorella Fuego vs. Sir X
    Onyx vs. Arnie

The battle heats up and a Sexy brunette fights like a tigress against her masked attacker in the first exciting mixed wrestling match. Next, sexy and tough [glow=red,2,300]Onyx wants to teach Arnie, who hates women, a lesson.[/glow] They go at it in tight body presses showing their strength and determination. Great holds, exhausting submission pins are countered and re countered in this mixed wrestling match, till she gets totally enraged and lays him to rest with a face planting running bulldog.

SK 294

Watch this mixed wrestling video here now:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face re: PRODUCERS & ADS ~ Advertise Here ~

Check out this fierce fighting babe here now:
    Ebony Princess: Women Wrestler

EbonyPrincess

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Vintage 50's, 60's & 70's Wrestling
    1. Sandy Partlow (Yellow Suit) vs Wendy Burke 2. Laura Del Rio (Long Hair) vs Panama Framco (Mud Wrestling) 3. War Star vs Jackie West (Larger Girl) (Mud Match) 4. Casey Carr, vs Lynn Black (Blonde) 5. Jackie West & Sharon Lee (Blonde) vs Two unknown Japs (Shot in Hawaii) 6. Lena Blair (In Red) vs Nancy Tudor (Shot in Hawaii) 7. Pattie Steger vs Lena Blair (Blonde) 8. Princess Perla Nieto vs Bill Hawks (Mixed) 9. Sonia Sanchez vs Elain Kay (Halter Top) 10. Roselyn Royce vs Jean Velez (Mixed)

1 Mud Wrestling & 9 Classic Women's Wrestling Matches

Mildred Burke or "Millie", was busy from the middle 60s through the 70s, and was the sole producer of 8mm films using professional girls in her own ring and mud wrestling. She imported girls from Japan, England, and Mexico and even matched them several times in Hawaiian rings. This digitalized tape of 8mm film transfers has no sound but lots of hot action featuring Jackie West, Roselyn Royce, Lynn Black, Casey Carr, Wendy Burke and a host of other talented wrestlers, shot in a deep mud wrestling pit or in Millie's Ring, which is now owned and operated by Steel Kittens. Here is a great look at classic professional women's wrestling! Enjoy!

VA 50 9

Watch this vintage pro wrestling match here now: