Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ADVERTISE HERE - Producers, Web Sites, Art, Etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Raz published some new stories in his catalogue

Download the catalogue at
    Raz Price List(19)

849cc4415130187 7aca78415130365 35603e415130515 de1c70415130700 6d8378415130917 c543d3415131160 6edb89415131317 b53a8f415131532 474113415131720

Junior Hostboard Member Chronos's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: ADVERTISE HERE - Producers, Web Sites, Art, Etc.

Hey guys, I wrote an asian vs white sexfight on this forum here. It has some fvf, and mvm couples sexfight, and some serious humiliation for the loser at the end. If you liked the story, would appreciate checking out the amazon kindle of this version. It's 0.98 cents, and would go a long way towards helping me out. Either way, thanks for the read and enjoy yourself
    Campus Sexfight: Asian vs Blonde: Natalia Cummings - Kindle edition by Natalia Cummings. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

A new page of stories on Raz catalogue

Last edited by gmenn; September 2nd, 2016 at 01:44 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member RaVAcolyte's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Enter the world past the grasp of reality and visit a place of infinite variety, where all fantasy is fair game. Here, in the universe of Realities and Void, everyone's tastes is served and there is no one left out.

If women competing with pleasure is more your style,

princess mya double smothers   by edgarslam d90xr8o
    mud wrestling in cutterstan is back     by edgarslam da22sp7
    petite beast  battle jam teaser  by edgarslam da8lfto
    messing with mya  store teaser  by edgarslam daft37n
    molly smothers  by edgarslam d9rrluz
    ace of the princess   out now  by edgarslam d90kss9
    meg n  mant by realms and void d8luuev
    manta spanks  by realms and void d8kl0kp
    navel warfare by edgarslam d9c318c
    butt submission by edgarslam d9id4fz
    big toys  star angels  by edgarslam d9dhv8x

[IMG][/IMG]

Perhaps you enjoy battling busts,

big boob hug by realms and void d8y9gpw
    mirror mud wrestling in cutterstan   by realms and void d8ton23
    chesty girl vs duplicate   by edgarslam d90e2q2
    with boobs like these  who needs enemies   by edgarslam d8z2s3o
    cali vs ellen 1   the titfight   13 by edgarslam d99sgew
    manta vs brethren  promo 2  by edgarslam d8z93ys
    blu and molly s bodies by edgarslam d9dvhxg

In this place of infinite variety, everyone has a chance to sit at the table and enjoy the niche we all love.

Speaking on a more serious note, I've been a consumer of combative art for a few years now and I've bought numerous comics and images. I cannot tell you how many times that I paid ten, twenty dollars for a twenty page comic that had maybe -MAYBE- five pages of actual fighting. It's deceptive and it's wrong and I can promise you that you won't find that problem with the comics of the Realms and Void.

This series follows the philosophy that if you pay a fair price for a comic, you get a fair price's worth of art. To the effect you will find very few comics that have less then twenty pages, many nowadays running well past 60, 100, even 500 pages. These comics aren't the sixty, eighty dollars that you would expect other artists to charge for such volume. No, even the largest of these stories are rarely more then forty dollars and the ones that are well run well past a couple hundred pages worth of fine, combative art.

Additionally, sales and discounts are often offered. If you want to buy a number of different comics at once or there's a classic that you want but payday is three days away, deals can be worked out and offers made. Just send a note either here or on deviantart (preferably deviantart) and let's see what can be done.

If you want to forgo that, there's always buying directly from the site and enjoying some of the best combative art around instantly!

All and all, the Realms and Void series is one where everyone, regardless of preferences, can have a chance to get some quality comics for a good price. Currently there's over a hundred different titles available and new ones offered on a regular basis. Click on the links below and step through the Void into the Realm of amazing art.

EdgarSlam (Dr. Edgar Slam) - DeviantArt (The Artist's DA page, go ahead and drop a line)
    Images4Sale.com - The #1 Image Site on the Net! (The actual store)

Enjoy and hope to see you soon!
    Last edited by RaVAcolyte; November 22nd, 2016 at 08:20 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member Dracologist's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Shikari Chronicles Sexfight story for sale now on Amazon!

Hey everyone! I've finished writing the first book in my sexfight fantasy adventure series! I published it through Amazon and it's at the low price of $2.99 so go check it out!

Here's the description to the story and what it's about.

Shikari Chronicles Book 1: Tournament of Heroes - Kindle edition by Dracologist. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

In a world of vast kingdoms, warring gods, and roaring dragons, those that defend the landscape, and tend to the people are known as heroes. These adventurers set out into the world to right wrongs,hunt monsters, and correct problems and are both honored and targeted.

It isn't often that these heroes gather into one place, but when they do it's for the sake of fame, reputation, and most important of all to prove who among them will stand tall as champion. These fights aren't simply attack and fall, they aren't battles for blood and life, but instead a test of stamina, of dexterity, of strength. These are fights that copy the way of life in this land, these are sex fights.

Welcome to our world, a world of sex, desire, and lust. A world where monsters rise from the pure magical energies of the planet and can only be returned through the exhaustion of the beast. Weapons have no effect, violence feeds them, so the only way to defeat such creatures is through domination, to force them into the depths of their heated climax. These sex fights have become a way of life for these adventurers, for these heroes. These same heroes that test their skills with one another, Welcome to the Tournament of Heroes.

NOTE: This story involves sexfighting (combat through domination where the winner is the fighter who forces their opponent into sexual climax). This story is furry based (anthropomorphic humanoid animals). This story involves sex scene which includes male on female and female on female.

This story is the first part of the "Shikari Chronicles" series.
    Last edited by Dracologist; November 29th, 2016 at 03:40 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member luffy316's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heranes: Trials of a Demigoddess available on Amazon/Kindle!

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Amazon.com: heranes - Kindle eBooks: Kindle Store

after a lot of writing on here and freecats and the blog, I've got an actual smutty novel out! Three of the four chapters are up, chronicling the adventures of Heranes; a daughter of Hera and jealous step-sister of Hercules. She agrees to go through 12 trials to become a true goddess, as set by a perverted old king. This leaves her catfighting with titans, wrestling luchadora amazons, singlehandedly defeating armies of bandits, dueling African queens, and titboxing Helen of Troy, to name a few. The sassy, powerful, cocky heroine will be pushed to her limits again and again to come out on of this on top, let alone alive.

And part 4 coming by Christmas!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Raz 2017 new catalogue

Download the catalogue at
    Raz Price List(21)

849cc4415130187
    7aca78415130365
    35603e415130515

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Re: ADVERTISE HERE - Producers, Web Sites, Art, Etc.

Hi people!

M. Petri and I have published a new illustrated novel!

www.amazon.com/dp/B06WW4G9KX

"Stubborn Tracie just wanted a relaxing day on the ski slopes, but then arrogant blonde Meaghan got in her way. Quickly the two women goad each other into a dangerous confrontation down the ski resort's steepest run, then a private struggle away from prying eyes. Left humiliated by the blonde, Tracie gets her chance at revenge when she runs into Meaghan at the resort jacuzzi later, and both women strip their inhibitions as they push each other into increasingly intimate, sexually charged encounters as their hatred and obsession with each other grows. Neither steam nor snow nor ice can keep these two women from clashing to settle who is harder and hotter."

Includes 8 illustrations with the most memorable scenes!

Cover1.jpg
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Raz catalogue reached 100 stories

0FXK

Download my catalogue at
    Raz Price List(22)

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Re: Raz catalogue reached 100 stories

Hi forum!! New story by M. Petri (this time I just made the cover)

o 1bit4s1fm1o34pp0129n106fg4qh

Amazon: www.amazon.com/dp/B072T4X2NC
    Payhip: payhip.com/b/hNn5

"College becomes a battlefield for Jessica and Kathi, two young blondes who wind up going without underwear to flash each other in class and then later goad each other into a sexually charged, back alley fight in front of their friends. After texting each other renewed challenges and threats, the two meet at a club, on an empty floor above it, and finally in a dorm for a series of escalating confrontations as each determines that her body can give and take more punishment than her rival in a long, steamy story of erotic obsession and hatred between two beautiful young women."
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown