Thread: A super sexfight - final chapter

Senior Hostboard Member deensmith's Avatar
    Credits

A super sexfight - final chapter

PANTHER attacked screaming, in a quick move grabbed her victim once again in a tight bear hug . The superheroine tried to break free but her efforts were in vain .
    Energy and power sparkled again and the two locked bodies start to exchange large amounts of superpower . This time POWERMILF felt her power and strength
    Slipping away from inside her fast .She screamed in pain . The mighty Villain saw the fear in the opponents face and extended her long tonge infront of superheroines widen terrorized eyes and licked her face . “You taste good bitch from outside , now i will taste you from inside “ and raised POWERMILFS body in the air and slammed it on the floor .
    The heroine was surprized by this sudden move and before she could react saw the vilains great ass and pussy in her face “ Look at the size of that pussy “she thought and start licking it fast , in the meantime villains head was facing the super cunt and after licking the clitoris she extended her long tongue deep in the hot pussy . The two amazons locked in a 69 position trying to make each other to reach in an orgasm of defeat . Both where moaning and screaming in extacy they were tasting each other super juices .PANTHER was fucking heroines burning pussy deep with her tongue and POWERMILF was licking her hot clitoris and lips fast . They were close to cum and the fight will be a draw , that was unexeptable from the screaming villain “ You bitch....uhuhuhuhuhuhuh....noooo .... this victory will be mine “ POWERMILF started to lick even faster causing PANTHERS pussy to give more juice in heroines mouth !
    “ I will .......uhuhuhuhuh.....win ...you bitch uhuhuhuh” said breathless POWERMILF, was close to the end too .”This bitch will make me cum and loose this victory i must change my plan “ thought the villain and rolled over breaking the 69 position . She stood on her feet fast and grabbed the surprised heroine by the hair and throw her in the bed .
    POWERMILF fell with her back in the mattress legs open exposing her unprotected pussy, dazed and confused her body burning with sexual tension and superpowers running low she could not know how much more good take , she never gave such battle before , when finally her vision cleared she saw the magnificent body of the villain taking a leap towards her.
    PANTHER taking advantage of the surprized victim dove into the heroine and pinned her in the bed . The two bodies slammed to each other and locked , the pelvis of the villain was between heroines thighs and she begun thrusting hard , her long tongue start to licking the earlobs causing moans “ uuuhhhhhhhhh...stop......
    Don’t do that.........” POWERMILF begged then PANTHER spit her in the face and kissed her deep . Mouths locked tide tongues found each other and start playing for the domination , the villain was sucking more power , POWERMILF was participating in this tongue fight , then PANTHERS hands start the attack on the swelling tits , she pinched the niples ,scratched , squezed the beautiful round boobs of her opponent hard , her pussy slamming faster and faster causing moans of pleasure , the end was near .
    POWERMILF had one move to make a secret weapon (every superheroine had a deposit of power stored deep inside her body , a core which allows them to draw energy in dangerous situations ) she used her last deposit of power and releasing her hands from the tight grip grabbed the villain from her shoulder and threw her in the other side of the room.
    PANTHER slammed with her head in the floor ...she got up with not even a scratch and asked “ So you thing that using the left overs of your fading energy you can win ?”
    “I always win the evil bitches like you , you’re nothing , you’re just a whore with stolen powers “ POWERMILF replied , in a defiant move she opened her legs exposing her mighty pussy . “I’m challenging you bitch my pussy is ready to give you a lesson that you ‘ll never forget “ PANTHER stunned from this words and aroused walked slowly in the big bed confident that the victory was near .
    The two warriors looking each others eyes with lust and passion locked slowly in a scissor , when their pussies made contact an electified wave struck them causing moans of extacy . POWERMILF welcomed the villain into her , grabbing her from the black short hair and started kissing bitting sucking the tongue of her opponent . PANTHER wrapped her long legs around heroines waist and pinch the swelling nipples of the heroine hard . For half an hour the glitering bodies from sweat gave the battle for dominance , rubbing and grinding in a fast rythm, squeezing each other asses nailing deep their backs they were trying hard for an advantage and then... the tides were turned .
    POWERMILF tried hard to hold her self and not give in to the growning extacy , then she saw the great pussy of her opponet devouring hers “ Oh no .....she will eat me alive “ thought . PANTHER decided to end this once and for all her villainous cunt started to suck power and juices making her opponent break inch by inch her tongue played with the swollen tits causing them to pop drops of milk she licked it in extacy. The concetration of the MILF of justice shattered “ “UHUHHUHUHUHUHUHUH......stoppppp......uhuhuhuhuhuh uh.......you bitch ......” POWERMILF screamed , slowly her back touched the matress PANTHER was glowing with energy , she had no more to give , The mighty VILLAIN mounted the defenceless heroine “ uhuhuhuhuhuhu........cum to mamma ......slut....uhuhuhuhuhuh....! PANTHER griding with a steady pace wanted to humilate the heroine .
    POWERMILF said moaning “ UHUHUHUHUHUH......take me....take it all........i surrender...uhuhuhuh” spasms begun from her entire body and then her juices exploded inside the villains pussy PANTHER felt the trembling and the relaxed muscles of her opponent , that was a sign of victory seconds later she came screaming “ Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss.....uhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhhuhu.... ... i’m the most powerfull woman in the world.....your ass and pussy is mine”
    An eartquake shook the ground and thunders cracked the skies . POWERMILF was demised .
    PANTHER loomed over her fading victim and lock her lips around the milking tits and start licking and drinking from them .... .The heroine cried , her powers were lost
    now she would kneel before her new mistress the mighty PANTHER .

END

Dear readers that was my first fantasy – scifi story so thank you for reading it . I like stories with superheroines and villains sexfighting .
    With my limited vocabulary and grammar i’ve tried for the best result possible .
    I would like to give my special thanks to bd2487 ( i like your stories very much) and to DCUnited for their constructive critic , it was very helpfull
    The forum is great and the stories marvellous .

Any feedback will be appreciated .

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Re: A super sexfight - final chapter

Deen,

Really good story. As I said in my last post, the story definitely has grammar/writing problems, but it is a testament to your talent that you still manage to make it erotic and exciting. If you don't object, with your permission, I may rewrite the last two chapters and kind of clean them up. I won't change much, just use your story and fix some of the grammatical problems. If you are alright with that, let me know. It may help to give you an idea of where to work on your writing.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Deensmith -here is a fast rewrite of the last two chapters of your story. I've added a few of my own touches here and there, but I've basically kept your words and, I think, the sense of what you were trying to get across (with a lot of success, I hasten to add). I hope this helps you a bit! Keep up the good work.

JB57

A super sexfight - part 4

Outside the isolated POWERMILFS house, the night was very strange. The sky was starless and the moon vanished under heavy dark clouds. The nearby forest had a haunted stillness. Even the wolves stopped howling. The streets and the alleys in the cities were quiet. People were locked in their houses ,the dogs stopped barking. Fear and anxiety were drifting in the air. The world ,all of nature , felt that something strange was happening but nobody could explain what that was. Small drops of rain started to fall.

POWERMILF charged her villainous opponent with all of her super strength and she forced PANTHER to take two steps back. Naked, spectacular bodies crushed tit to tit and pussy to pussy. When she felt the evil bitch pushed back, POWERMILF was confident that this would be a quick victory, a walk in the park ... but she was so wrong.

POWERMILF had visions of an easy victory, but PANTHER had an evil plan of her own. By retreating two steps, she positioned herself in a way that made it easier for her to absorb the power of the superwhore’s attack. The collision came and the women grunted in passion and effort as their incredible bodies strained against each other. POWERMILF tried to pull back for another devastating charge but she was slow. PANTHER'S strong, delicate arms slipped around her waist and grabbed her round, hard ass. Like a magnet, PANTHER dragged POWERMILF into her own body with villainous super strength.

Now the two AMAZONS were in full body contact. POWERMILF made the mistake of grabbing her opponent’s marvelous ass with both hands, locking herself into the villain and giving her enemy a unique advantage. Both beautifully muscled bodies were locked together, straining against each other. The time had come for PANTHER to transform her body into a deadly weapon against POWERMILF.

PANTHER’S big breasts crushed with POWERMILF’S tits. The women’s nipples almost covered each other. The villain’s hard nipples drove into her opponents’ breasts, her thighs, her stomach melted into one form with the heroine’s. PANTHER looked into POWERMILFS widening eyes with malicious joy. Her lips touching her victim’s mouth she whispered with a sensual voice " Now it begins" .

Instantly energy blazed around them, both perfect bodies glowed with power.
    POWERMILF felt a growing weakness and arousal; the villain’s body felt so hot and desirable! POWERMILF’S hands explored PANTHER’S gorgeous ass, her round breasts were squeezed so hard against PANTHER’S tits, her hard nipples were pinched by PANTHER’’s nips, her pussy was hot and wet. She saw the burning energy and realized what was happening.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" POWERMILF screamed in agony "I'm feeling weak! She draws my energy! I must break free!!"

But she could not move. Her efforts were in vain .The sexual arousal , the growing weakness , the gorgeous villain’s body, all these things made her crazy. She was melting into PANTHER’S luscious flesh.

PANTHER felt like a goddess , her tits were like a vacuum of energy.
    "Oh yessssssssssss, that's it, give me more, more, mooooooooooooore!!! I'm feeling your body tremble under mine! Surrender all your powers to me!”

"NEVER!! " screamed the heroine of justice. But she was thinking that surrendering will end this sexual torment. She wanted this bitch to lick her, to bite her big round tits. POWERMILF wanted to kiss those lips ,to lose totally , to be PANTHER’S sexual slave. But no, she was the protector of justice, the power of good, she must fight till the end! No evil should ever win!

By now, PANTHER’S entire plan was revealed. Fear glowed in POWERMILF’s eyes. She fell into the villain’s sexual trap like an amateur. At this rate her super strength wouldn't last much longer and the pain, combined with intense pleasure, was growing fast.

Sweat and other fluids begun to flow from the locked, muscled bodies, accompanied by moans and screams of agony and pleasure. Suddenly, both women’s heads snapped up to look at the sky. The women screamed , POWERMILF in pain , PANTHER in pleasure.

The blonde protector managed to slip one hand from the tight lock and put two fingers into PANTHER’S fiery pussy. The lethal embrace loosened. With her other free hand, POWERMILF grabbed the villain by the throat and crushed her into the wall.

PANTHER was surprised; she didn’t expect that kind of move. POWERMILF’S fingers were working in a steady pace, in and out they went into the evil pussy, causing her enemy to moan in pleasure and then scream in agony as her juices flowed out of her red, plump pussy.

PANTHER felt her energy getting low after this assault and looked helplessly as her opponent ravished her pussy, her ultimate weapon .

The heroine stopped the fingering and thrust her knee between PANTHER’s powerful legs. POWERMILF’S thigh slid up against PANTHER’S succulent cunt and started rubbing it, quickly causing the evil bitch to scream in delight. As her energy loss stopped, POWERMILF felt her strength and her confidence returning. She launched her next attack.

POWERMILF rolled the villain over and grabbed her from behind and crushed her, face forward into the wall. Then, as PANTHER was dazed, POWERMILF drove her body onto PANTHER’S back. With both hands, the blonde started pinching, slapping, and scratching her opponent’s big breasts. In ecstasy, she bit PANTHER’S neck and dug her nails into the black-haired cunt’s magnificent jugs, determined to destroy the double vacuums.

There was no end to PANTHER’S punishment. The heroine viciously slapped her ass, then started to thrust her hips into PANTHER’S ass, causing the villains face to crush into the wall .

The villainous cunt screamed out “ You fuckin bitch ..... uhuhuhuhuhuhhuuh......you whore....uhuhuhuhuuhhhh .... I won't be defeated so easily.....”

PANTHER knew that she must act fast if she wanted to have a chance of winning. The power that she had stolen was starting to fade, drained by this relentless attack. Her sexual arousal was high , she was burning with anger and desire .

POWERMILF was thinking that this would be another victorious battle. She was fully recovered and unstoppable. The entire fight would be over in minutes without a sexfight and a with a fitting punishment for this rude villain. The blonde superbeauty was so confident that she let her guard down.

Suddenly PANTHER thrust her elbow back and struck the heroine in the head. The force of the blow was so powerful that POWERMILF almost passed out. She staggered back in retreat, trying to regain her bearings. Her high hopes vanished as the villain turned towards her. PANTHER’S face was lit with hatred and hellish anger, it had become a mask of ravenous evil vengeance. The heroine’s thoughts of a quick victory were now a distant dream. Fear and terror overtook her .......
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits

1. A super sexfight - final chapter

PANTHER attacked screaming. In a quick move, she grabbed her victim, once again, in a tight bear hug. The superheroine tried to break free, but her efforts were in vain.

Energy and power exploded once again, and the two locked, naked bodies start to exchange large amounts of superpower . This time POWERMILF felt her power and strength slipping away from inside her fast. She screamed in pain. The mighty Villain saw the fear in the opponent’s face and extended her long tongue in front of the superheroine’s widened, terrorized eyes and licked her face.

“You taste good bitch, from outside.Now, I will taste you from inside! “ PANTHER snarled. She raised POWERMILF’S body in the air and slammed it on the floor.

The heroine was surprised by this sudden move. Before she could react, she saw the villain’s great ass and pussy in her face. “ Look at the size of that pussy,“ she thought, and start licking it fast,ravenously. In the meantime, the villain’s head was facing the super cunt and after licking the engorged clitoris, she extended her long tongue deep into the blonde’s hot pussy.

The two amazons locked in a 69 position, trying to make each other explode in an orgasm of defeat. Both were moaning and screaming in ecstasy, they were tasting each other’s super juices. PANTHER was fucking the heroine’s burning pussy deep with her tongue, and POWERMILF was licking PANTHER’S steaming hot clitoris and luscious labial lips as fast as she could. Both women were close to cumming and the fight would be a draw. That was an unacceptable outcome for PANTHER, who screamed out her rage.

“ You bitch....uhuhuhuhuhuhuh....noooo .... this victory will be mine…“ the beautiful villain moaned. POWERMILF started to lick even faster, causing PANTHER’S pussy to pour even more juice into the heroine’s mouth!

“ I will .......uhuhuhuhuh.....win ...you bitch uhuhuhuh…” said the breathless POWERMILF. She was close to the end, too.

”This bitch will make me cum and lose this victory, I must change my plan,“ thought the villain. PANTHER rolled over, breaking the 69 position. She got to her feet quickly, grabbed the surprised heroine by the hair, and threw her onto the bed.

POWERMILF fell with her back on the mattress, her beautiful legs open, exposing her unprotected pussy. She was dazed and confused, her body burning with sexual tension, her superpowers running low. She did not know how much more she could take. She had never fought such a battle before, she had never been so caught between rage and raw sexual desire. When her vision finally cleared, she saw the magnificent body of the villain leaping towards her.

PANTHER took advantage of her victim’s surprise. She dove onto the heroine and pinned her to the bed. Their two voluptuous, naked bodies slammed to each other and locked tight, becoming one flesh. The villain’s pelvis was between the heroine’s thighs and she begun thrusting hard, her long tongue licking POWERMILF’S earlobes, causing her foe to moan in pleasure.

“Uuuhhhhhhhhh...stop......Don’t do that.........” POWERMILF begged. PANTHER spat in her face and kissed her deeply. Mouths locked tight, tongues found each other and started playing for domination. The villain was sucking more power. POWERMILF eagerly participated in this tongue fight. PANTHER’S hands attacked the heroine’s swelling tits, pinching the nipples,scratching and squeezing hard the beautiful round boobs of her opponent. Her pussy slammed at POWERMILF’S pussy faster and faster, forcing moans of pleasure from the blonde beauty. The end was near.

POWERMILF had one move left, a secret weapon that she had never used before. Every superheroine has a deposit of power stored deep inside her body, a core which allows them to draw energy in dangerous situations. She used her last deposit of power and, freeing her hands from PANTHER’S tight grip, grabbed the villain at her shoulders and threw her to the other side of the room.

PANTHER slammed headfirst into the floor, but she got up with not even a scratch. She gave her opponent an evil, triumphant smile.

“So you think that using the leftovers of your fading energy, you can win?” the black-haired vixen purred.

“I always win over evil bitches like you, you’re nothing, you’re just a whore with stolen powers,“ POWERMILF replied. In a defiant move, she opened her powerful legs, exposing her mighty pussy. “I’m challenging you, bitch. My pussy is ready to give you a lesson that you‘ll never forget! “

PANTHER was stunned to hear this, to see POWERMILF’S defiance, to see the other woman’s willingness to take her on, cunt to cunt. Aroused beyond measure, the powerful villain walked slowly towards the big bed, confident that her victory was near. She climbed onto the bed and slowly spread her legs, moving to face POWERMILF’S naked body, thick, juicy twat confronting thick, juicy twat.

The two warriors looked into each other’s eyes with lust and passion. Slowly, slowly, they locked in a scissor. When their throbbing pussies made contact, an electified wave struck them, rolling through their perfect bodies, pulling moans of unbearable ecstasy from both women. POWERMILF welcomed the villain into her succulent cunt, grabbing her enemy’s short black hair. She started kissing, biting, sucking the tongue of her opponent. PANTHER wrapped her long legs around the blonde heroine’s waist and pinched the heroine’s swelling nipples hard. The women groaned in shared ecstasy, their cries of pleasure swallowed up within their locked mouths.

For half an hour, the women’s voluptuous, muscled bodies writhed and rippled, glistening with sweat, as they battled for dominance, rubbing and grinding in a fast rhythm, squeezing each other’s asses, scratching and clawing at each other’s backs. They struggled for an advantage, they fucked and fucked mercilessly and then…... the tides were turned.

POWERMILF tried hard to hold herself under control and not give in to the growing ecstasy. But then she saw the great pussy of her opponent devouring hers. “Oh no .....she will eat me alive, “ thought the blonde heroine . Trembling with pleasure, PANTHER decided to end this once and for all. Her villainous cunt started to suck power and juices from her enemy, making her opponent break inch by inch. Her long, enticing, electrifying tongue played with the blonde beauty’s swollen tits, causing them to pop drops of milk. She licked it up in ecstasy.

The sensation was too incredibly pleasurable. The MILF of Justice’s concentration shattered.

“UHUHHUHUHUHUHUHUH......stoppppp......uhuhuhuhuhuh uh.......you bitch ......” POWERMILF screamed, as her sexual power flowed away from her. Slowly, her back touched the mattress, as PANTHER rode her down. PANTHER was glowing with energy, her cunt sucking at POWERMILF’S twat, sucking up the heroine’s power, until she had no more to give.

The mighty VILLAIN mounted the defenceless heroine. “ Uhuhuhuhuhuhu........cum to mamma ......slut....uhuhuhuhuhuh....!” PANTHER groaned, grinding down into POWERMILF’S cunt at a steady pace, wanting to humilate the heroine.

POWERMILF moaned. “ UHUHUHUHUHUH......take me....take it all........I surrender...uhuhuhuh!!...” Spasms begun shaking her entire body. Her juices exploded inside the villain’s pussy as she came in an incredibly intense orgasm. PANTHER felt the trembling and the slowly relaxing muscles of her opponent. That was a sign of victory, and she did not have to control herself any longer! Seconds later, she came hard, screaming in joy.

“ Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss.....uhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhhuhu.... ... i’m the most powerfull woman in the world.....your ass and pussy are mine!!!”

An earthquake shook the ground and thunder cracked the skies . POWERMILF was defeated.

PANTHER loomed over her fading victim and locked her lips and tongue around the blonde’s massive, milking tits and started licking and drinking from them.

The heroine cried. Her powers were lost. Now, she would kneel before her new mistress, the mighty PANTHER .
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Credits

Nice story.

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits

Members do not see advertisements
    Nice Story...
    But I think it's a bit short
    Especially the pussy dueling part