Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: JAV Sexfight Translation

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: JAV Sexfight Translation

Quote Originally Posted by Morton View Post
    Yes--I appreciate the plot synopses but what I really want to know is what they are SAYING to each other. But I realize that would take a lot more work.
    adding to wht morton said even if u can translate the first few scenes where there is talking and buildup that wil help alot. my salute to ckskevin for the synopses so far

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desidogfighter View Post
    adding to wht morton said even if u can translate the first few scenes where there is talking and buildup that wil help alot. my salute to ckskevin for the synopses so far
    I am willing to give the subs if someone can help me with the timeline

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    I am willing to give the subs if someone can help me with the timeline
    First off, thank you for willing to do this and help a lot of us out here with the translation.

I wanted to start with the TXT, but then realised I want to confirm the total length of the video you have. Otherwise it might be out of sync.
    The version I have starts with an overview of scenes throughout the whole video and is 01:53:06 total in lenght. At 00:02:02 the preview ends, the screen turns black and then the feature film begins. Is your version the same?

Also, I don't have a lot of time to sit through the whole story in 1 single time. I can send you parts like 30min each, or can collect them all and send you the complete timeline at once. Which do you prefer?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    First off, thank you for willing to do this and help a lot of us out here with the translation.

I wanted to start with the TXT, but then realised I want to confirm the total length of the video you have. Otherwise it might be out of sync.
    The version I have starts with an overview of scenes throughout the whole video and is 01:53:06 total in lenght. At 00:02:02 the preview ends, the screen turns black and then the feature film begins. Is your version the same?

Also, I don't have a lot of time to sit through the whole story in 1 single time. I can send you parts like 30min each, or can collect them all and send you the complete timeline at once. Which do you prefer?
    Yup, we have the same video length and also my preview ends at 00:02:02
    You can collect them then send to me

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    Yup, we have the same video length and also my preview ends at 00:02:02
    You can collect them then send to me
    Great to hear that!
    Will do, but as told, might take some time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12