Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Destined Encounter

I found an ancient story of Symmetricaldocking. I must say I'm in love with it. The story had many formatting problems, some of which Hoborobo solved. Because of the chaos of it, I have decided put together all parts in this post for easier reading. I hope the author does not mind.

At the end, I add the revised first chapter, from the same author.

DESTINED ENCOUNTER.
    by Symmetricaldocking.

Shanon was hot and steamy, she was grinding with some slutty goth bitch in one of New Orleans' hippest night clubs, and it was crowded. The heat from all the people made the medium sized club sweltering, there had to be at least a hundred bodies on the dance floor bumping and grinding with each other. But don't be mistaken, just because it is hot, doesn't mean Shanon doesn't love this club.

The club had everything: good music, good bar keepers, and attractive women. While not a lesbian, Shanon preferred to dance with women rather than men. It felt more sexy. Not only that but often when she danced with men they would turn out to be assholes and touch her where she didn't like it. But when a girl touched her, it just made her feel... competitive. On many occasions she found herself grinding her ample breasts into those of another woman's, often enough that most people knew not to mess with her unless they wanted a titfight.

It was later during a low heavy bass song, just as she was grinding body to body with another random girl, that Shanon noticed that her phone was vibrating. Briskly she made her way to the alley outside to check it, thinking that perhaps one of her friends needed her. She reached down into the pocket of her cut-off shorts and saw that she had a text from a blocked number, a picture text of a admittedly attractive woman. Shanon didn't know why she found her attractive but then it hit her, the woman looked almost just like her. Large breasts barely contained by a white halter top, wide sexy hips hugged tightly by khaki cut offs, but her face was what struck her the most. This woman had her face, only instead of having creamy pale luminous skin she had milky mocha skin. That's when it dawned on Shanon, this woman did look just like her, down to every detail, she even had the same outfit on just in opposing colors. This pissed Shanon off. Not only was this bitch walking around with her face but her outfit too! Shanon had to find this woman and dominate her. Immediately Shanon felt a warm tingle in her breasts as she thought of crushing the other woman's pair with her own.

That's when a vibration from her phone snapped her out of her fantasy, it was a blocked number again, only this time the text said "Her name is Kera, she feels the same way you do, walk east and you will find her." Shanon was a little freaked out, in her sexual cat hate she had forgotten to be freaked out by getting such a text from a random number, and this last text was definitely freaking her out! She wondered if this was some kind of trap set by some stuck up bitch who got her tits crushed on the dance floor. But her hate for this Kera bitch blocked all this out of her mind. She needed a confrontation. She headed east down the alley and into the humid dark New Orleans streets, sweat building between her ample breasts.

After some time walking she felt her phone vibrate again, and knew it was another mystery text. Opening her phone it read "She is nearby and looking for you, you will bump into her soon, be discreet and take it slow or else it will be ruined"

Shanon didn't know what to make of this text but she knew better then to do otherwise from what it said. Putting her phone back in her pocket she took a few steps forward and lightly bumped into something soft with her soft breasts. Looking down she saw a two mocha breasts spilling out of a white tanktop pressing against her own milky breasts which were also spilling out over the top of her shirt. Her breasts we perfectly lined up with the other pair. The uncontained flesh of the four glands were plastered together by the humidity and sweat. They were sticking together in such an erotic way that Shanon let out a slight gasp. That's when she heard a similar sound uttered by the girl she collided with. Looking up, Shanon came face to face with her dark twin. Suddenly Shanon was caught in feelings of lust she never felt before, she didn't just want to crush this bitch's tits, she wanted to crush all of her. Kera must have felt the same way because by the looks of her face she was very perplexed. Unconsciously the two moved closer together so that not only were their breasts spilling out and into each other more, but their exposed midriffs came into contact. Their slick outie belly buttons wedging past each other and into their rival's naval. They both took in a deep breath, pressing their soft tits into each other even more and locked eyes.

While still pressing firmly together in the near empty street Kera spoke first. "You must be Shanon, I've heard- or rather I've read so much about you, I've been longing to meet you."

"I've been wanting to meet you as well Kera, and I must say I am somewhat disappointed" said Shanon, all in the friendliest tone possible.

"How so?" said Kera in a equally friendly voice.

"Well, for someone who looks so much like me you sure are ugly" said Shanon still in a sing song voice.

"Really?! i was just about to say the same to you. What a surprise. I wish there was some way we could compare and find out who was right." said Kera in a sing song voice.

Kera and Shanon in unspoken challenge massaged their left and then their right breasts into each other, shuddering just a little as the exposed flesh of their cleavages pressed and then ground together.

"Well," said Shanon, "everyone is still out clubbing here, so way don't we do a little bit of that ourselves, I'm sure can figure out which one of us is better that way sweetie".

"That sound like a wonderful idea! Let's go dance together at that night club over there hot stuff."

Stepping back from each other the two faintly disguised furious women linked their arms together and started to make their way to a local underground dance club. Allowing the sides of their breast to rub together as they walked, taking every opportunity to press their side boobs into each other, rolling them just slightly as they pressed.
    Seemingly to the two girls, it was just moments later when they found themselves standing barely a hair's breadth apart form one an other. They were in the middle of an impossibly large crowd of dancers (many of them female, often with another girl like themselves) in an impossibly small club. Everyone was moving their hips to the beat of a repetitive dance song. Kera and Shanon found themselves also dancing, moving their bodies like two Indian belly dancers with their arms raised above their heads, catching short glimpse of the face they hated in the blinking strobe lights. The two danced so close to each other, one would wonder how they managed not to let their bodies touch, but they managed that. Sometimes bringing their womanly but toned midriffs so close together that they could feel a slight breeze as the angry nubs of their belly buttons passed each other. The two girls were trying to drive one another mad with lust, hoping to drive their rival in to doing something humiliating.

But before either of them could accomplish this (not that it would have happened anyway), the song transitioned into a much slower and sexier house beat. The crowd swelled with more people, driving Shanon and Kera together, tit to tit. Shanon bit her lip to stop herself from pressing harder, looking up she could see Kera making the same face as her. Locking eyes the two girls became visibly angry, snarling at each other. Both Kera and Shanon could not stand the fact that there was another girl right in front of her with her face!

Draping her arms over Kera's bare mocha shoulders, Shanon brought her mouth close to the other girl's ear but kept their breasts from pressing into each other anymore, causing them to tickle each other with their hot breaths.

"I bet you cant take much more of this Kery-poo, I can feel your nipples getting hard. It's probably taking every thing you got to just keep from digging them into me and letting out a smutty moan"

"Au contraire my dear Shany-kins, it your nipples that are getting hard, I can tell. You are just dying to press those milk sacs into me, but I can feel my nipples already pressing yours back. It probably be best if you didn't"

"You silly bitch," said Shanon in a cutesy girly tone with just a trace of venom, "reverse psychology wont work on me."

"Clever whore."

Pulling back their faces from one an other the girls resumed their sexy dance. Leaving their arms draped over each other shoulders the swayed their bodies back and forth to the music, letting their bra free nipples flick past each other through their thin cut off tank tops. Neither girl would dare press her tit into its rival, this wasn't like any titfight ether had been in before. This was a test to see who would give into their feelings of lust first, who had the weaker will power. The song continued and so did they. Keeping this repetitive but sultry dance up for several minutes the two girls began to slow in the the left-right movement of their full, contrasting tits. Until finally their tits came to a stop with both pairs of hard nipples teetering on the edge of flicking past each other. But simultaneously, as this happened their bare stomachs began to move closer as they moved their shoulders back even more (so as to avoid letting their breasts mushroom together fully). Slowly but surely their toned but soft bellies came into contact, both slick with sweat from the heat, humidity, and movement. If someone was paying attention to them one may remark that the girls' soft sexy stomachs looked like two slabs of milk chocolate and white chocolate pressed together.

Kera could not help but shudder as she felt Shanon's moist but warm midriff come into contact with her own. She felt as if she had lost some aspect of the battle between them until she noticed Shanon had shuttered back. They were massaging their wombs together in a kind of way. Slowly, as the beat began to pick back up, the girls leaning their shoulders back as far as possible now began to grind their wombs together. The girls found themselves nearly driven to the edge as they felt their rival's firm but soft belly glide against her own. Occasionally their belly buttons would get caught on each other just as their nipples had been doing just moments ago. It was then Shanon and Kera knew that this encounter with their bitch doppelganger was going to break the barriers of all the confrontations that came before. They had to find some way to dominate their rival.

Still grinding their bellies together they slithered their hands onto the back of their rivals neck and began to roll their pelvises into each other, all the while pressing their wombs and navels together. Keeping this up for several minutes, the song began to transition into something faster.
    As the music began to pick up faster and faster, the girls lifted one hand each from the back of their rival's neck, raising it above their heads. With each beat of the music they began rolling the whole of their bodies together faster and faster, slowing down as their breasts came into contact, savoring the contact that they made with them, tempting one another to give in completely and mushroom their hot sweaty tits together. All the while their wombs and navels never broke contact.

Shanon was shivering with sexual excitement uncontrollably now, the feeling of Kera's warm belly against her own was driving her wild. Her hot sex had never been wetter before in her life. She felt her face burning red with embarrassment and lust. Opening her eyes and looking at that bitch Kera's face she saw just the slightest tint of red on her milk chocolate skin. Locking eyes the two realized what was happening. Every time the rolled and massaged their bodies together in their dance, their swollen mounds of Venus were coming into contact. Their cut off shorts were made of thin material, offering almost no protection from their rival's soft mound. If one where to look closely at their shorts not only would you see that their shorts were impossibly soaked, but the material was beginning to fray. There was khaki colored fuzz on Shanon's denim cut offs and denim fuzz on Kera's. It was beginning to dawn on both girls just how hard they were grinding their lower bodies together.

'What am I doing, I can't be getting off on this!' thought both of the now very horny women.

"I'm going to fucking tear you apart you bitch!" said Kera using her left hand to pull Shanon in closer.

"Funny, I was just about to say the same thing to you, cunt," said Shanon just as she was pulling Kera closer into her as well.

Completely forgoing the formerly unspoken rules of their duel, the two hot girls pressed their whole bodies together for the first time since they had come off the humid New Orleans streets. Moaning and shuttering with the pure ecstasy of their mutual hate-lust, the girls began scissoring their torsos left and right, their slick bellies heightening their ecstasy as they slid together. Time and time again the clit-like nub of their navels came into contact, nearly driving them both into orgasm. But what drove them over the top was when their fully perky tits came together, causing their flesh to spill out and over their sweat soaked tops, revealing just the tops of their quarter dollar areolas. It was like someone dropped frozen iron into molten lava. Both girls felt as if their hot clits were about to thermally expand and explode.

All at once hot liquid that felt like hot steam came rushing out of their burning sexes. Shanon at first thought Kera had won some victory over her but she realized that Kera was having an explosive orgasm of her own. She could feel the hot juices of the other girl soaking through her own cut off shorts and into her own suckling cunt. 'Oh my gawd I can feel our pussy juices mixing together!'

Kera could feel the liquid warmth flowing from Shanon's crotch and into her own. It was almost as if their pussies had managed to get some kind of vacuum going between them and their shorts were merely acting as permeable filters for their cum. Just knowing that Shanon's creamy white girl's cum was mixing with her own drove her over the edge.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: Destined Encounter

Shanon felt a second, third and then a forth orgasm rock her body, each time rocking her forward and driving her tits more and more into Kera's. She felt her ample boobs spring forth from her top due to meeting with the pressure of Kera also driving her tits forward due to her apparent orgasm. Squeezing the chocolate bitch closer to her, she felt Kera doing the same. They interlaced their fingers above their heads, pressing forearm to forearm, using their left arms draped over and holding onto their enemy's neck to hide their ample busts in between their arms, all the while riding the waves of a fresh orgasm. Not only serving the purpose of hiding their now exposed boobs from they eyes of the people next to them, (Not that it would have helped any. Their breasts were simply too large to hide that way —but luckily for them no one could be bothered to look at them, most of the women and few men around them were too busy dancing) the action also served to drive their soft tits into each other even more, their rock hard nipples lining up perfectly.

Kera could feel the very milk holes on the cream colored girl's tits forming a vacuum with her own. This drove Kera mad! Her mind was already racked by her (by this point) fifth consecutive orgasm. She could still feel her cunt sucking at Shanon's cum, which was now mixed with her own, all over the crotch of her shorts. Then, for whatever reason both Shanon and Kera's minds broke with the stress of ecstasy and they lost control of their bodily functions. Their muscles contracted with such force that they crushed their soft malleable tits together hard enough that they were actually forcing tiny drops of milk to come out of their tits, which would meet in the mutual vacuum of the practically sealed ducts in their nipples, trying to force their way out only to be met by a strong opposing pressure form the other girl's small drop of breast milk.

Shanon absolutely could not take the sensation that she was feeling from her tits. Not only was she struggling to keep her eyes open during this earth—rocking final orgasm, but she could feel drool rolling down her black lipsticked lips, down her chin and onto her up—pushed tits, joining other drops that were trickling down her cleavage to mix with her sweat, and pool at the fleshy cusp made by her and Kera's tits, mixing with the other girl's own bodily fluids.

Slowly but surely, just as the song was coming to an end the two dizzy enemies came out of their orgasm and blinked at each other. Looking deeply into one another's faces, seeing the same look of ecstasy that each knew was on her own face, to them it was looking at a reflection with the color reversed. It was infuriating.

Then suddenly, almost as if they found that sense of shame they lost at the door, they stepped back from each other, thin strings of bodily liquid and lactation connecting their ample breasts. Quickly they lifted their round orbs back into their tops and stumbled back together.

Interlacing their hand at their sides and leaning into each other heavily on the shoulder while standing on the ends of their feet, so as to avoid letting their soaked busts come into contact, and still allow them to rest their wobbly legs. Panting, with their faces buried in each other collar bones, the two girls just stood there leaning together and not speaking.

Neither girl had ever felt the bare flesh of another woman, let alone practically swim in another girl's bodily fluids. Shanon and Kera didn't know whether to be disgusted or incredibly turned on.

Kera brought her pink coated lips up to Shanon's ear said, "this isn't getting us anywhere," with all traces of her good girl act put aside. "Let's take this to a booth so we don't pass out on the dance floor and get trampled to death."

"Whatever you say." The sound of the venom in Shanon's voice made Kera's heart skip a beat from the lust it caused her. Shanon must have been fairly horny now as well because she could feel her pulse through her cheek.

Taking each other by the hand the two girls waded—and stumbled—through the sea of people towards the drinking booths, taking every opportunity to bump their hips and tits into each other—when they weren't using each other to hold them selves up.

Finally, once they found a free booth, they crammed their bodies into it together and drew the privacy curtain—after ordering several shots.

Putting their arms around each other, they allowed the sides of their boobs to press together, feeling the heat radiating off of one another under arms.

"No one's ever done anything like that to me. After I beat the living bitch out of your pathetic imitation body, you will at least have something to brag about Kery-poo." The drink must have given the girls back their energy for they were now able to once more thinly disguise the venom in their voices. Shanon pressed her point by pressing the side of her breast into Kera's.

"We have to stop having these moments Shany-kins but I was just about to say the same to you." As Kera said this she pressed her body as even closer into Shanon's, not only increasing the pressure on the sides of their full tits, but bringing their underarms together and forcing her hand into the privacy curtain.

The two girls now found their pink and black lips just inches apart. Their milk chocolate and creamy white arms plastered together.

Drawing in shaky breaths, the two girls locked eyes almost as if to seduce the other. Slowly, but without pursing them, they brought their lips closer together, tasting the shots of alcohol on one another breath.
    Neither girl actually wanted to kiss the other, only try and tempt her rival, just as they had been doing earlier on the dance floor. They were both still mentally weak at this point, but both girls thought that their own will power was just slightly stronger and the other girl would humiliate herself first.

Kera could not help but breathe in Shanon's breath, which had to at least be three parts alcohol from all the shots they had. It was turning her on to know that she and Shanon were swapping their breath back and forth. Tasting each other on the very air they were breathing.

Both sets of lips trembling they made first contact. Shanon's pouty lower lip pressed into and mushroomed with Kera equally plump lip. Nether girl was wearing smear free lip stick. In fact they were both wearing the kind that stayed wet and moist on their lips. The black and hot pink lipstick was now serving to make the two lower lips feel as if they were sticking together.

Shanon knew that the coat of black on her lower lip was being mixed with that bitches slutty pink lipstick. Thinking of this a some kind of sexual advantage Shanon began to rub her lower lip into Kera's, all the while resetting the urge to kiss the other girl and drive her tongue in to her mouth.

Kera felt Shanon rubbing her lip into her own and knew she had to take this to the next level. She brought her upper lip into contact with Shanon's and began rubbing her open mouth against Shanon's, left and right over and over again.

It took but just a few minutes for the girls to smear their lipstick into each other so thoroughly that they had created a new shade of dark purple. At this point both girls had weakened a bit and let their eyes close as they felt the ecstasy of their hated rivals lips against their own. They began to slow in their rubbing, until they came to ca complete stop. The two sets of now purple shaded lips pressing but not kissing.

By some unspoken decision the two began to press their faces into each other more. The tips of their mocha and white cream noses pressed into each other, as their teeth clinked together in the wide open chamber that was their mouth.

Kera was at first startled when she felt Shanon's teeth uncomfortably come to rest against her own. But then she realized how slutty they both probably looked. It nearly made her want to kiss the other girl like some lesbian slut. realizing that Shanon was probably feeling the same way. Kera thought that she could drive the inferior girl over the edge if - as long as she avoided actually tongue kissing the girl - she pressed the tip of her tongue into Shanon's mouth.

Kera must have been thinking the same thing Shanon was because just as she was lifting her tongue to dangle it in Kera's mouth she felt Kera's own pink muscle. Their tongues were pressing into each other tip to tip, and it was nearly orgasmic. Both girls let out muffled moans, and realized that they had both cracked and were actually kissing their hated enemy.

Again both girls found themselves doing something completely alien to them, not only had their plans back fired but they were both acting like sluts. This made both girls furious.

Opening their eyes but not breaking the kiss the two girls resigned to out-kissing their rival, all the while staring daggers into each other. The sight of their angry faces only serving to deepen their horniness. Both girls were eagerly sucking at each other grinding their plump wet tongues together, tasting each other.

Their teeth continued to clink together with some slight pain but they reveled in the feeling. It served to accentuate the feelings of their soft lips and tongues massaging together. Each was confident that the other was about to organism from the stimulus. The feeling of their hot whorish kiss and the sides of their tits rubbing together just had to be too much for the other girl to handle! It just had to be! If they didn't break the other girl soon they would brake themselves!

Attempting to drive the other girl over the edge Shanon grabbed a lock of Kera's mid length violet dyed hair with the hand she had draped over her doppelg?nger's shoulder, and pulled slowly but hard. Only to feel the same happen to her own jet black dyed hair. Both girls moaned/growled into each other's mouths, still sliding their wet tongues and lips together.

Kera took her free hand and pulled up her tank top over her ample bust, all the while Shanon was doing the same. Both girls hadn't to draw their faces back slightly in order to perform the maneuver, but maintained contact with their tongues outside of their mouths - taking turns licking each other's tongue.

Shanon began to turn her upper body more causing the side of her tit to roll and press into Kera's. Both girls now had their upper bodies facing each other directly. Their previously side to side breasts were now forcefully being crushed together by the force of their bodies trying to occupy the same space. Then the girls used their free hands to guide their previously UN-opposed tits into contac. ecah cupping their breasts and lining them up nipple to nipple. Breaking away compleatly from their kiss. they used their hands to flick their nipples against each other, left and right. glaring daggers and snarling at each other the whole time.

Kera took a moment to stop focusing on her free breast and looked to the one that was crushed tightly against Shanon. only to see her bitch doppleganger do the same in her periphery. Both girls continued using their hands to keep their free breasts in contact whale rolling and adjusting their shoulders to bring their crushed nipples into contact.

Kera moaned and heard Shanon moan as well when she felt her nipple come into contact with Shanon's. Their nipple ducts once again being forced together so tightly that it felt like the two ducts were sucking at each other.

"Oohhh-mmmmm you little tart Kery, your the only one who's going to be orgasming this time." Shanon pressed her tit and nipple into Kera even more, as if to punctuate her sentence. only to feel Kera do the same.

"Mmmmm, I don't know about that Shany." Kera bit the air in front of Shanon in her sexual excitement.

Pulling each other in tighter, the girls found their crushed tits were once again beginning to have tiny amounts of breast milk forced out of them, which was odd because both girls were young and had never born children, let alone finish collage. But that didn't matter to either of them, all both girls wanted to do was press her tiny drop of milk into her rivals nipple duct. Were their someone else in the all ready cramped booth, you would see that their breasts were so tightly pressed together it was hard to tell were one tit stared and the other one ended, were it not for their striking difference in skin.

All the while though, literally 'on the other hand' they were flicking their nipples against each other trying to painfully -but also pleasurably, bend their look-a-likes nipples back into their rival's own soft breast flesh.

All the while both girls were grunting and moaning, both from the divine sensation of their nipples flicking together, and from all the effort they had to put into keeping their nipple ducts lined up. something had to give. Their nipples, whether from the driving pressure or their wet skin slipped past each other ending the duel between their ducts. A tiny trickle of breast milk left both tits, rolling down the practically nonexistent space between their crushed tits and dripping down their swollen tits on to their soft exposed bellies. Not only did this look sexy to both girls but the liquid served to give their crushed tits just a little to much lubrication. So now when ever the girls managed to line their nipple ducts back up they only slipped out of place. It was like they had been covered in oil. The slick sensation and sexy site of their milk chocolate and vanilla cream tits undulating together drove them over the edge, and with one final flick of their free tits the both shared yet another orgasm. Closing their eyes they pulled each other closer, almost with bone crushing strength, and some how managed to bring all four of their tits welcomeingly together for the third time that night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Then as they were riding the waves of their organism their milk specked bellies came into contact once more, they were nearly completely facing each other. Were Shanon and Kera not in such good shape they could have easily pulled something. Now including their soft wombs they were rubbing almost the entire upper halves of their bodies together.

Then at the peak of their pleasure both girls began scooting back and forth on the seat as their bodes rubbed together. allowing their pussies to feel the sweet friction of the seats below them, their exposed mocha and cream thighs were gliding together deliciously.

Sadly all good things have to come to an end, and so did their hate filled organism. Opening their eyes, angry but horny blue eyes locked with rage filled but sexually overwhelmed copper ones. Both girls let out a sigh, realizing in the feeling of each other's bare breasts and bellies. They loosened their death grips on each other and allowed their bodies to face forward.

"I fucking hate your face so much I cant take it" Shanon let her still draped over Kera hand stroke her rival's face gingerly.

Shanon then felt Kera do the same with her also over-draped hand. "I know what you mean, I want to crush your body so bad I'm willing to do any thing. but it just feels so good when I touch your cheap imitation of a body"

Looking down with embarrassment Shanon spoke "I can say the same thing to you bitch. but I don't want this to end, I want more then just to crush you. I want to make you my slave. God I hate you so fucking much."

Both girls looked up, red with embarrassment and hate, snarling at the sight of their rivals face. Then just as they were about to lock up again in a sexy painful tit crushing boob to boob squeezing match, they heard the music come to a stop outside of their closed off booth, followed by a shout of last call.

A look of horror came over both their faces! A bouncer would come around any second to check the booths for passed out drunks. Quicker then the Flash on crack the two nearly spent women untangled their arms and lifted their ample tits back into their skimpy shirts, and tried to straighten themselves out as best they could.

It was then that a massive man in a white suit pulled back the privacy curtain, his face obscured by a bright light behind his head- casting a dark shadow.
    "Wheeeph" whistled the man, "you two gals are wasted!"

Both Shanon and Kera had a slight tint of red on their faces. - if only the man knew just what they were doing in here!

Reaching into his pocket the man pulled out a large roll of bills handing it to Shanon, his blazing white smile the only thing visible in the light. "Why don't you and your....half sister? take this money and rent a room at the hotel next door. It be a shame if you two were to be raped walking home...cabs don't run this late you know."

Flashing evil angry smile at each other the girls interlaced their hands and stood up, very close together. Their ass cheeks pressed together.

"Thank you very much shug" said Kera as she fluttered her eyes.

"Shany-kins and I would be lost without you!" squeezing Shanon's hand painfully, only to feel the same pressure returned, Kera spoke "Isn't that right Shanon?"

"Definitely Kery-poo"

And with that both girls gave the man a purple kiss on the cheek and walked hand in hand out onto the New Orleans streets, muttering hate at each other and pounding their hips together every chance they got.

Both girls knew that the second they were in a private room they were going to destroy each other.

'But I better take a shower first' thought both girls unbeknown to one another.

[From here, the story has formatting errors]

Strolling up to the countor of the rundown inn, Olga handed the clerk - an old greassy fellow- a protion of the cash wad. "We need a room for the night.... with a shower!"

Berenice gave shanons hand a tight squeeeze as if to say 'not before i do bitch!' both girls locked eyes for just a seconed and shot pure hate at their merrior image faces.

"well miss i love to give you a room with a shower, but im afriade their only one bathroom per levle...but dont you worry! their not co-gender and their seperate stalls...well on every floor exsept floor three. their sonly one working shower their" "fine what ever just get us a room." said both girls together with anger in their voices. only to be made more angry by reliseing they spoke together.

"ok, ok what ever you two say hee hee hee" said the old geezer with a thoothles grin.

after looking behinde him at the key hanging on the wall. conviently organised by floor. it was aperant to him that the only rooms left were on the third floor.

"well im sorry ladies but all i got is the third floor. looks like you will have to take turns"

handing the key to them both girls reached out to snach it but grabed it at the same time. "thank you" said both girls angerly in tandome.

marching up the stairs to the third floor both girls holding onto the key ring. the old man could not help but be amazed at how the collector always managed to snag such alcholhalism prone wemen. "drunk bitches" he muttered under his breath. takeing his seat behind his countor and resumed picking lint out of his belly button.

"hmmm wonder" spoke the toothless old man as he poped a ball of green lint into his mouth.

both girls were now standing on the threshold of the third floor. both pairs of eyes were searching for sign that would point them in the direction of the shower room. both Olga and Berenice knew what their room number was, and that their room key doubled as a key to the shower room but, most of all they knew that who ever was able to shower would have a huge sexual advantage.

both women were eager to continue their conflict without smelling like BO. their thoughts were basically that it was near imposable to out seduce some one when you smelled like sweat. walking down the dimly lit hall, with lights that were just faintly similar to those in the club, giving the girls flash backs to the feeling of their rivals tits - which served to make them even more angry. they stumbled on the sower room, both girls with their hands still on the keys un-locked the door. trying to give Berenice the keys Olga said "here kery-poo " she had to keep up the sing song act because she dident know who was listing. " why dont you head to the room and wait for me like a good little girl, while i take a quick shower. then we can finish our little comparison." Berenice now stareig daggers at her white cream look-alike said"oh shany you are such a kidder! we both know that im the one whos going to be takeing a shower, and that you are the little girl who will be doing all the waiting"

both girls locked eyes and instantly knew what was coming next. throwing the keys on the ground the garbed each others hair and starting jerking each other around stumbling through the door and into the shower room. falling to the ground the rolled around scratching and biting at each other. but their bodies would have none of that, as they rolled around on the cold tile floor their skimpy clothes allowed their still sweaty sticky bodies to rub together in intimate ways. seemingly, almost just as their little cat-fight started they were grinding their bodies together and moaning. just as they were starting to pull at each other's clothes they heard the door slam followed by a loud click. jumping to their fee the pair tried to compose themselves, thinking they had been waled in on. but when they looked up all they saw was a closed door.

Berenice looked to Olga and smiled "looks like you were saved by the bell bitch! you best head to the room now." to drive her point home she bagan to reach for the door. only to grab the handle just as Olga was . "actually i think you the one who will be going to the room to wait for me." snarling at each other and standing tit to tit the girls got ready to try and push each other out the door only to relise it wasn't budging. they were traped in the sower room, with a face stealing bitch.

"you fucking bitch this is your fault!" yelled both girls as the once again raped into each other for a catifight. biteing, pinching and clawing at each other. trying to tear apart each others clothes they stumbled around the shower room in a constant dead lock. slamming into out of order stalls and tile walls until finally by some luck, almost as if it had been pre aranged they tumbled in to the one working shower and felt cold water wash all over them, snapping them out of their rage. this wasn't what ether of them wanted. both girls wanted to crush the other sexually not by tearing each other appart. besides they both wanted to have a humilated sex slave at their disposal. it was so hot to the both of them, geting off with someone you hated. looking eyes both girls noded as if to signal some kind of truce, then Olga said "i sopose we arnt geing out of her anytime soon, so we might as well settle this in here. untill the old man comes looking and lets us out."

"my thoughts exsactly bitch" then Berenice reaching out withe her hand onto the fossit pulled her self up, only to find her slef wedge in tightly with Olga who had stood up at the same moment. they both tride to move but found that their bodies were wedge to tightly together to move.

"we need to get lose if im going to crush your body bitch" Olga said this as she felt the water turning from cold to warm.

"well thanks to your fat ass we cant bitch" Berenice glard at shanons wet face with running make up only to receive the same death glare back.

"fuck you bitch" and just like that they were at it again. tearing at each others cloths and cat fighting. they dident have much room to properly hurt each other so they mostly tried to bite each other on the face and wiggled around a bit. then one of them somehow hit the soap dispenser, drenching both girls in green liquid soap, the smell was alien and intoxicating. they continued wiggling around a bit and trying to bit each other, their theeth grinding against each other mouth to mouth. when thanks to the saop they wer able to wiggle their hands onto each others shoulders.

"this is what you git for dressing like me slut!" Olga tore at the straps holding up Berenice's tank top causing the garment to fall off her body and onto the ground, just as the now topless mocha girl let out an insult of her own and did the same to Olga.

the two angry women were now topless and soapy, as they wiggled together to try and hurt each other more their ample busts mushroomed together with a soapy squishing sound. making the furious girls horny as they felt their rivals tits slipping and sliding together. -relaxing their bodies the grabbed each other in a wet soapy bear hug left arm over their rivals right, giving both girl equal leverage. bites slowly turned into angry licks. locking eyes the pair began to calm and rember the true nature of their hate for one another. rolling their shoulders and massaging their ample boobs together the girls let out slutty moans of pleasure. looking down Olga and Berenice watched as their mocha and cream tits swelled and rubbed together. leting out tiny gasps every time the two sets of pink nipples slid past each other. resting their foreheads against each other the girls talked trash to each other.

"can you feel that shany, my tits are rubbing yours raw - it wont be long now, untill your my slave bitch" "you'll submit to me long before that kery-bitch" despite all their talk though both girls felt more pleasure then pain as the rubbed their tits together.

continuing their duel the girls changed tactics from time to time. some times they would squeeze each other close as the water slowly trickled on their bodies covering them more and more in soapy suds. their tits would mushroom to a point and slip aprt from the pressure, electing moans from both girls every timed it happened.

all they while telling one another how "my tits are crushing your Berenice, mmmm ohhhhh, give up! ohhh!" and "you give Olga, ohhh god ohhh mmmm, mine are squishing yours flat, ohhh!" other times they would rub their tits up and down, back and forth, occasionally letting their tits slide in between each other like jig-saw pices and rubbing the side of their tits together. over the course of several minuts it came to a point that they could only mutter single words at each other miked in with moans and squeals. words like slut, dike, and sub-copy.

finally simply just closed their eyes and rubbed thier cheeks together and just let their tits melt together.

they knew that it was strange but nether could resist any more, they simply had to dominate very inch of their copy. "but your pussy navle up aginst mine Olga, im going to show you what a real womans stomic feels like" "in your dreams Berenice!" said Olga as she and Berenice brought their soft tummies into contact. creamy white and milky mocha wombs pressed together. the tiny amount of baby fat on their bellies making them feel soft, while their hard muscles quivered causing their outie belly buttons to flick together. covered in soap they grinded body to body letting their tits and navels squish and stick together. listening to the wet soapy sucking sounds as the wither together.

their nipples pressed perfectly into each other, their stomic nubs wedged past each other and settled in their rivals navel. moaning together the girls alternated pressing their left and right tits into each other at opposite moments. when Berenice pressed hard with her right mocha tit into shanos left tit - inverting her nipple, Olga did the same with her white cream right tit into keras left. all of this going on at once, led the two into orgasm. they found them selves squeezing each other tighter and tighter as they rode wave after wave of their orgasm. most of the soap had been washed away so their nipples had enuff traction to lock their ducts together. their tits pressed together so hard that they were once more feeling tiny drops of their breast milk pushing against each other in the tiny vacuum of their nipples. until finally mixing together and trickling out of the tight space in between there breasts.

maintaing the pressure between them, their orgasim sub-sided. they locked eyes and knew that they were both going to be traveling in orgasmic cerciles forever with no winner. they were going to have to do something or they would be trapped in a perpetual draw. neither girls ego could take that. this face stealer had to submit!

then at the same time it dawned on both Olga and Berenice, they had to go pussy to pussy like a pair of lesbian whores. it was their last chance to defeat one an other.

Berenice reached doen and started pulling off shanons shorts "come on bitch you know what i want! go pussy to pussy with me or give!" feeling Olga already pulling down her own shorts she heard her say "my idea exactly cunt!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

once they had both pair of short and panites off they kicked them in to the next stall. then useing their flexible bodies (from the years of clubbing and danceing) the eahch brought their right leg above their oponets shoulder and rested it by pressing their ass's and heles into the stall walls. leaning forward on their free legs the brought first their tits in to contact, letting out a groan of pleasure as gravity joselted them together and mushrooming. next their womanly stomics came into contact making them feel as if they had built enuff pressure between them. taking a deep breath to get the extra mass they need they brought their free leg off the ground and pressed their heels into the oposeing walls next to their rivals head. they wer both now completely of the ground, only held in place by the incredible pressure that was now focused between their milky and mocha pussies.

both women let out a loud moan followed by a long uhhhhhhhhhhh.

cuping thier tits with their hands they began flicking them together to generate extera stimulus. pressing as tight as they could they used their pussy lips to make their cunts suckle at each other. soon their long fat clits emerged from their hoods and met. their want enuff room for both of there clits but the pairs clits
    continued to swell, crushing them together. "ohhh my gooood! ohh ohhh ohhh ohh oh my god oh oh ohhhhh!" on and on Berenice and Olga were screaming in a single voice growing louder and louder with cries of pleasure. they were going to wake the whole dam building! but nothing mattered to them any more their pussies just kept throbbing an convulsing squirting hot jets of girl cum into each other.

their were like two sluts swapping spit, but only this was their cum instead.

as the waves of pleasure ended the two girls locked their now droopy eyes in despair. they were equal. this bitch had her face and their was no contest the could have with a clear winner. they were about to speak to one another when the noticed that the water that was once falling freely from the shower was now suspended in mid air, just hanging their.

their mouth ajar in shock the stall was riped apart and both girls felt weightless. looking up they saw chunks of wood an metal just floating in the air, just as they were. now clinging to each other in fear. then they heard him. the same unmistakeable heavy shoes they heard in the club, the bouncer in white. his face still opsceured by shadow but his Cristal clear smile ever present. taking his large hand he wiped some of the soapy water form the two girls and stuck his finger in his mouth. Olga and Berenice were to terrified to speak. it was like the world had stopped.

"whats going on?" nether girl was sure which of them said that because they were still to scared, but they were none the less desperate to know what was happening. "l-listen bub, just get the fuck out of here"

the collector then opened his mouth and let the green vapor that was once disguised by the old inn keeper as soap float up and away. turning his head off to some unknown preceance he spoke in a bone chilling voice. "hes done well, see that he gets the usual. and dont separate this pair. i want them to go through the journey together. the senerio has done its work and made them ready. but not their attitudes" he stopped speaking for a moment as if listing to someone and spoke again "yes that is true, they will pleas the master never the less. good additions to the harem."

turning to face them once more the collectors grin grew wider then humanly possible, bearing inhuman teeth. he only laughed as grey scaly hand shot out from nowhere and pulled the girls effortless toward a door that wasn't their before. "ill have to check on the two of you at some point. do let me know if the other treat you well." Berenice and Olga had passed out from exhaustion and fear by the time the strange door closed an disapeard. chucking once more, he walked out of the shower room and into the lobby, tipping his hat to the old man as he walked out the door.

END OF ORIGINAL STORY.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

DESTINED ENCOUNTER (REVISED)

From the author:

"I redid part one. made lots of changes. the story is now much longer. im still weeding out all the old parts i dident like, or want to re do. ive also written several fractions of other stories. i think i have almost a dozen different plots. i figured i toss u guys a bone while i work out the rest of my stuff. ether part two of this story or "bound to meet" or a section of one of my unposted stories will be put up next...when i post next. im going to be editing my post alot due to formatting problems."

THE STORY:

While not a lesbian, Shanon preferred to dance with women rather than men. It made her feel sexy, the eyes of lusting men on her, and the thought of showing up her dance partner. So understandably On many occasions she found herself grinding her ample breasts into woman who tried to show her up. Often enough woman who dared try to outdo her left the club in tears. While the strip of clubs she frequented was notorious for “secret wars” between girls on the dance floor, everyone in the know knew not to mess with her unless they wanted their tits ground flat.

Shanon was grinding tit to tit with some slutty goth bitch named Barbie in one of New Orleans' hippest night clubs, and it was crowded. She could feel the eyes of the people around her and Barbie, staring right at their tits. Shanon had “showed up” Barbie a few years ago in this club, which later lead to a tit to tit encounter in a cramped ladies room stall. Ever since then Barbie had been one of Shanons favorite submissive dance partners. Barbie still had a habit of pressing her not so equal tits into Shanons, but it was no longer in competition, she simply did it because like Shanon she loved the stares, glances, and lustful smirks they got when the made this sexy contact. She could feel the erection of the man behind her, could feel his breath on her neck as he looked over her shoulder at her cleavage pressed firmly against Barbie’s.

It was later during the night as she grooved and ground with a group of Barbie and her friend, just as she was grinding body to body with three random girl from Barbie’s group, all four sets of breasts in sexy contact, that Shanon noticed that her phone was vibrating. It could have been important because she only used this phone for work, so after making a deep press into the 3 girl, she made her way to the door and the alley outside to check it. She reached down into the pocket of her cut-off shorts and saw that she had a text from a blocked number, a picture text of a admittedly attractive woman. Shanon didn't know why she found her attractive but then it hit her, the woman looked almost just like her. Large breasts barely contained by a white tank top, wide sexy hips hugged tightly by khaki cut offs, but her face was what struck her the most. This woman had her face, only instead of having creamy pale luminous skin she had milky mocha skin. That's when it dawned on Shanon, this woman did look just like her, down to every detail, she even had the same outfit on just in opposing colors. This pissed Shanon off, she felt like this girl was taunting her, trying to show her up. Not only was this bitch walking around with her face but her outfit too! Shanon had to find her and teach her a lesson. Immediately Shanon felt a warm tingle in her breasts as she thought of crushing the other woman's pair with her own, right after she scratched her face off.

That's when a vibration from her phone snapped her out of her fantasy, it was a blocked number again, only this time the text said "Her name is Kera, she feels the same way you do, walk east and you will find her." Shanon was a little freaked out, but in her sexual cat hate she put that aside and exited the ally east. As She walked Shanon wondered if this was some kind of trap set by some stuck up bitch who got her tits crushed on the dance floor, the photo had to be shopped. Someone must have snapped a picture of her and changed the color of her skin and clothes, the girl in the picture even had a birth mark just above her thick pouty lips, just like Shanon. She almost turned around, but she heard a faint voice in her head “what if shes real? Are you just going to let some substandard bitch walk around with your face?”. She knew in that moment she needed a confrontation, trap or not. She walked on and into the humid dark New Orleans streets, sweat building between her ample breasts.

After some time walking she felt her phone vibrate again, and knew in her gut it was another mystery text. Opening her phone it read "She is nearby and looking for you, you will bump into her soon.”

“coy little bitch.” Putting her phone back in her pocket she took a few steps forward into the thick crowd of club hoppers and pedestrians and lightly bumped into something soft with her own soft breasts. Looking down she saw a two mocha breasts spilling out of a white tanktop pressing against her own milky breasts which were also spilling out over the top of her black tank. Her breasts we perfectly lined up with the other pair. The uncontained fleshes of the four glands were plastered together by the humidity and sweat. They were sticking together in such an erotic way that Shanon let out a slight gasp. That's when she heard a similar sound uttered by the girl she collided with. Looking up, Shanon came face to face with her dark twin. Suddenly Shanon was caught in feelings of lust she never felt before, she didn't just want to crush this bitch's tits, she wanted to crush and claw all of her. Kera must have felt the same way because by the looks of her face she was identical. Unconsciously the two moved closer together so that not only were their breasts spilling out and into each other more, but their exposed midriffs came into contact. Their outie belly buttons wedging past each other and into their rival's naval. They both took in a deep breath, pressing their soft tits into each other even more and locked eyes.

While still pressing firmly together in the crowded street Kera spoke first, in a tone the sounded almost friendly. "You must be Shanon, I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, but I just can’t stand by and let some cheap piece of crap walk around with my face ." a fake smile on her face.

"you coy little priss" said Shanon, all in the friendliest tone possible also with a fake grin.
    Shanon’s hands came up to Kera’s exposed biceps and griped them firmly as the thick crowd waded past them on the narrow street. Every time someone bumped into them Shanon dug her claws deeper into her dark twins flesh. Kera returned the favor in kind. Wincing at each other shanon and kera started to notice some squares looking at them. Unbeknownst to each other, having a spectator made both of them very hot, but they knew the men would try and break them up soon. Kera gestured towards a dark alley way with her head and let go of Shanon’s biceps. Both girls walked out of the crowd and deep into the dark alley.

Kera turned and faced Shanon and in unspoken challenge they slowly pulled down the front of their tank tops together, exposing their respective pink and blue bras, once free of the most restrictive portion of their clothes the booth took in deep breaths and shoved their tits out at each other.
    “I can’t believe how much I fucking despise looking at you. Just seeing you with my face, I want to hurt you. its so bizarre”
    Kera’s pussy twitched at Shanon’s every word.
    “we don’t just have the same face, we have the same everything, we even both have the same birth marks on our lips and tits. Its fucking disgusting.”
    “oh I don’t know about EVERY thing. My tits are definitely bigger than yours.”
    Kera’s nipples swelled and hardened. She could make out Shanon’s doing the same.
    “I don’t think so cunt”
    “enough beating around the bush, we both know why we pulled our tops down, and we both know what needs to happen. One of us has to lose.”
    “yes, one of us dose. But that doesn’t entirely fix the problem of you stealing my fucking face. For now I suppose ill just have to settle for crushing your tits”
    “you mean ill just have to settle.”
    Both women snarled at each other. Then With crazed wild looks in their eyes the women stepped into each other, their breasts mushroomed together, and flesh spilled over the cups of their bras. They rolled their breasts together for a few moments, feeling each other out. Then they spread their arms out and laced their fingers. They had pressed their breasts perfectly together. They looked down at the meeting to the lace bras overflowing with Breast. They both knew instantly that they were exactly the same size. Shanon gasped with horror “no, we can’t be! There’s no way!”, Kera was breathing heavily, nearly hyper ventilating with hate, rage and lust in perfect rhythm with Shanon. She could barely believe it herself. The girls inhaled together their breasts spilled out over their bras a few centimeters and pressed together, raw flesh to raw flesh at their apex. Both let out an erotic stammer. Looking up in frustration the locked eyes once more. Sneering at each other Kera spit right on to Shanon’s face “I hate seeing my face on your crap body so much. So what if we are the same size, my bodies still a thousand times better than yours” Kera shudder as they inhaled together once more and the top of her tit spilled over the top of her bra a tiny bit more and pressed into Shanon’s own spilled over breast. Shanon shudder with her, then spit right back in Kera’s face and hissed at her. Kera brought her hand up and bitchily slapped Shanon on the face.
    Whit a low growl, Shanon reached up and yanked on Kera’s silky smooth hair causing her dark twins head to jerk to the side. Kera spit on Shanon’s face again and returned the hair pull. “im going to yank my fucking face off you bitch” said Shanon in a low aroused but menacing voice driving her point with a tug and spit. “i can’t stand knowing you exist!” Kera tugged and spat back, their succulent breasts still pressed together ground deeper with every movement. While the girls were temporarily intent on hurting each other scalp they made sure to keep their tits in constant contact. Rolling and grinding them as the pull hair and spat at each other. Slow their attention came back solely on their tits. Letting go of each other hair they cupped their lace covered breasts and continued to grind and press them together.
    “I can’t tell how strong your nipples are through you padded bra, im sure my nipples are harder than yours. take it off so I can fucking invert them back into your weak tits” Kera stepped back and unclasped her bra as she spoke. Her tits now sat out of her pulled down tank top. “if either of us I wearing a padded bra, its you.” Shanon spit on Kera’s lips as best she could from the small distance now separating them and unclasped her own bra. both sets of eyes locked onto their twins rack and gazed on nipples that looked exactly like their own only in a different shade. Snarling with frustration the pair took a half step together and locked eye both thinking ‘they’re not the same! Mine have to be better than hers!’.
    “I hate looking at you and seeing my face, and my tits!”
    “don’t you mean my face and tits you fucking cunt!”

The pair just stood there with their tits barley a centimeter apart hissing cursing and spiting on each other’s pouty lips. Small amounts of spit landing on their rivals breasts, dripping down over their nipples and leaving wet spots on their stretched tank tops. Then Slowly, almost like two glaciers they brought the fat tips of their nipples together. They lined up perfectly. Both girls winced hissed and gasped at the first contact. nude, raw nipple, to nude, raw nipple. They stopped and held their breath, their nipples barely touching, both sets inverting just slightly and then holding firm. They looked down at their nipples, struggling to maintain the pressure between them. As their breath ran out the faux twins breathed in slowly, as air came in and their breast moved forward their nipples held firm, and eventually disappeared into advancing mass of mushrooming breast flesh. The contrast in skin color between their breasts combined with the tiny drops of spit on them made the sight intolerably erotic for both of them. They could feel their hyper aroused nipples pulsing and twitching together, hidden in their swelling breasts. Closing the distance as much as possible they released their breath. hot steamy breath left the parted wet lips of both girls and mixed together in the space between their identical face. Both girls where flushed and looked incurably aroused, their bottom lips ran with both the drool of their twin and their own.
    “I love watching the pathetic fucking expression your face makes as I rape your tits” Shanon pressed forward just slightly, her nipple throbbing against Kera’s as she spoke her words with a shaky euphoric, but bitchy tone.
    “you make the same exact fucking face cunt” Kera nearly whispered as she pressed her own pulsating nipples and breast flesh into Shanon’s
    Both girls let out a deep oscillating moan as the felt their nipples pulse together harder and longer as the blood in their breast was put under greater pressure as they squished their amble busts together. The pair chanted their hate for each other in perfect synchronization “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you” dark wet stains began to form on their crotches. Both girls purred as they flooded their own shorts with their womanly fluid. Breathing hotly together the two looked at each other in disgust.
    “just from tits? Your such a slut. Normally I just flatten the other girls and leave them to nurse their sore tits but with you, I think ill just exhaust you with organisms then claw your fucking face off” keeping her tits pressed into Shanon’s with her elbows, Kera brought her hands up and cupped Shanon’s face dragging her thumb nails across her creamy twin’s cheek.
    Shanon reached up and dragged her own nail along Kera’s face in much the same manner. The extra cleavage made by pressing her tits together with her elbows served only to mushroom their tits together even more, not that it mattered, their breast where still numb from their mutually induced orgasm.
    “I don’t know what fucking dimension you were in, but you fucking came in your pants too. You came so much I can smell you bitch. And as for your face, I think ill invert it just like how im going to invert your nipples.”

“hey! Is their people back here?! You fucking kids better not be painting more graffiti or smoking here again!”

"oh fuck." both girls quickly pulled up their shirts and ran into the streets leaving their bras behind on the wet ground.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Seemingly , just moments later they found themselves standing barely a hair's breadth apart from one another. They were in the middle of an impossibly large crowd of club hoppers and a handful of lost squares, they must have ran four blocks in their excitement, the idea that they almost got caught made them both incredibly hot. Instinctively the girls locked arms to keep from being separated in the swelling tide of people. the sides of their breasts nestle together. I felt almost as if thy where still naked because their tops where so tight against their now braless tits. Kera shuttered as she felt phantom sensations on her breasts where she had made sweet contact with Shanon. She felt Shanon shutter through her arm.

The pair followed the flow of the crowd as they caught their breath. The sides of their breasts tickling each other with each gasp of air they took in. to the people in the crowd they must have look like a hot mess, but their damp clothes and wet faces could easily be explained away by the humidity.

Their pair walked in silence with the crowd, intentionally sliding the sides of their breasts together with each step they took. after a few moments of walking like this, Shanon un-linked her arm form Kera’s and draped her arm around her twins neck bringing the two closer together as they walked. Shanon turned her torso slowly into Kera’s as they walked, in an almost drunken fashion. The pair sighed as they were able to bring more of their mass into contact. In a fake drunken slur Shanon told Kera “if you help me walk, ill help you”. Catching on to what Shanon was trying to do, Kera draped her own delicate mocha arm around Shanon’s milky crane like neck , bringing their upper bodies into a near perfect ninety degree angle together .The pair looked to onlookers as if they were a pair wobbling drunks walking down the crowded street, but in reality they were grinding their inner tits. This was incredibly hot to both girls. They were having a titfight right in front of dozens of people and none of them knew it.

Kera used her arm to pull Shanon's head (and chest) in closer, as if they where old friend trying to share intimate secrets “You have fought this way before haven’t you you slut?” Kera Accented each hushed word by pressing the right hemisphere of her tit into Shanon’s.

“yea, on the city bus in high school, me and my neighbor hated each other and we fought this way every day of senior year until prom.” Every hushed Syllable felt like an erotic tickle in Kera's ear.

“Then what happened?”

“I flatted her tits in back yard once we got home." Shanon pressed her tit into kera's slowly, as she uttered the word flattened, her pouty lipd gently grazing Kera's cheek ." She went to college in a different state, last time I saw her she was crying because of me”
    Kera could make out a bitchy smirk hidden inside of Shanons fake ‘Im drunk face’.

"you should know, ive made my share of girls cry aswell, so dont get so full of yourself cunt" kera matched Shanon's press with her own, intentionally letting her own lip drag across her faux twins face.

the two walked on in the dark night, desperate to find a place to continue their conflict. it was then that they heard a car coming up behind them, a white limo pulled up. their was a tall dark haired hansom fellow standing in the sun ruff, drink in hand. " woa! looks like you two just had a good time! you babes need a ride? im heading to a place a few blocks up where you can sober up."

Links:

Original story: Here

Revised story: Here

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice but I was hopping that they were going to do something with their outie belly buttons