Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex FIGHT by Tif-Ajax (Warning-Violent)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sex FIGHT by Tif-Ajax (Warning-Violent)

Back in the 1980's-90's, an Englishman known as Ajax wrote and collected over 1800 female fight stories, which he shared (for a modest fee) with other fans. Ajax has passed on, but a number of his stories remain (I have about 70 of them).

His fights tended to be rugged and vicious affairs, sometimes with weapons and now and then to the death, but always well-told and from a variety of perspectives.

But only one was titled "Sex Fight". And it was, a combination of 5-6 fights focused on attacking the other woman's sex and breasts.

I thought I would add this to the board, but only with the above cautions; if you prefer your fights to be sensual, then you probably will want to pass on this. But if you occasionally would like to "take a walk on the wild side", you may want to peruse this.

Fight #1-Suzy vs Linda

Suzy and Linda arrived at the deserted warehouse. The reason for the meeting was simple; they were there to fight. The girls were of equal height and stature and an observer would have described both girls as beautiful. Their hair colour was a stark contrast; Linda was a natural blonde whereas Suzy had dark auburn hair. Their hair, although of differing colours, was of similar style. It cascaded down and past their shoulders and ended just above their trim waists. They wore tight tee shirts, being clad in the kind that finished just below their large, pneumatic breasts, the bottom half of their bosoms being clearly seen forming beautiful semi-circles. Neither girl wore a bra and their firm crested nipples poked through the tight-fitting material. Tight micro-mini skirts were worn - so tight that the girls looked as if they had been poured into them. Their dress was completed by high heels.

The girls were rivals for the next promotion spot in the office and after a long period of bitter rows they had agreed to settle their argument by fighting at a warehouse near their homes. The loser would resign from the office leaving the other to claim the promotion.

"Well, bitch! What are you waiting for? Let's fight!" spat Suzy.

"Let's agree on a few rules first, whore! Linda threw back at her.

"No rules! I don't want any rules getting in the way and stopping me ripping your tits off and clawing your pussy."

"Suits me, bitch!" replied Linda. "I hope you can stand the punishment."

The challenge had been made and accepted. The girls would settle this feud in the most savage way that women can, by attacking their breasts and vaginas. Suzy had made the threat, but both were willing to show they weren't afraid to put their pussies into the firing line.

The girls quickly pulled up their skirts. Linda wore a blue G-string that did nothing to hide her mass of pubic hair, and with a quick flick of her hands she tore off the flimsy material and tossed it to the floor. Suzy, in response, ripped off her black, lacy panties and threw them in her rival's face. They stood legs apart with their tight skirts hitched up showing their opponent the area of attack. Simultaneously they pulled the skirts back into place, but they ended just below the crotch and from behind their buttocks protruded, giving that delightful half-moon effect.

Neither girl bothered to circle and, with a savage resolve, they flung themselves at each other, hands going for hair. As their bodies collided, large breasts ground erotically together. Firm nipples embedded themselves into enemy breasts, legs wrapped around each other and strained. Their hips rotated together, scantily covered vaginas slamming against each other and both Linda and Suzy felt the sexual thrill of combat. Their nipples were already stiff with anticipation and seemed to be throbbing away like nothing either girl had felt before. Linda felt the grip of fight excitement fill her stomach and this was transferred to her pussy as her clit stiffened in response. Suzy felt her own clit harden as she came to grips with the enemy.

Twisting strands of their hair around clenched fists they savagely tugged their heads this way and that, down and up, side to side. Suzy, with a savage punch to Linda's stomach, broke the stalemate, but only for a few seconds. The battle was quickly resumed, the girls flinging themselves at each other. Their bodies crashed to the floor and they began rolling across it, one girl on top for a few seconds before being replaced by the other. Eventually Suzy managed to gain the ascendancy. She grasped Linda by the hair, and using her golden strands as handles, began to bang the girl's head savagely on the floor. Linda, although stunned, managed to break free by lashing out with her nails etching long claw marks into Suzy's face. It was enough to break the hold and Linda threw herself clear. It was only a moment's respite as Suzy was quickly upon her. Linda, to gain time, sent a forceful kick into Suzy's vagina. She fell to the floor holding her pain-filled womanhood. The girls remained apart and rested for a few seconds.

Soon, the battle was resumed.

"Let's finish it naked, slut!" Suzy challenged. It was a challenge that Linda was more than willing to meet.

They pulled their tiny tee-shirts over their heads, shaking their hair free, and causing breasts to bounce provocatively as they tumbled loose. Inching their tight mini skirts over their hips and down off their legs, they tossed them aside and stood forth, naked bodies glistening with sweat. Suzy ran her hands through her pussy hairs and issued the challenge to take her on at no-holds-barred vagina kicking.

The girls kept their high heels on.

Linda swung back her leg and landed a savage kick to her rival's pussy. Suzy screamed as she felt the hard, pointed toe slam into her vagina. But she was a tough bitch and recovered quickly to slam her own kick into Linda's equally exposed pudenda.

For the next ten minutes the girls took it in turns to slam high kicks into their inner thighs and love nests. The hard kicks landed on their pussy lips, clits and pubic bones. Beautiful, firm, smooth legs flashed past each other as they landed bang on target.

The girls' pussies were sore and painful but they still sent savage kicks thrusting into each other's sex. The women were skilful and well-versed in the art of fighting and each kick landed with deadly accuracy. Eventually even their hatred was not enough to enable them to carry on with this most savage kind of sex-fighting. Both needing to rest, they moved away from each other and sank to their knees, hands soothing their pain-filled vaginas.

The fight was not over and soon both girls had recovered enough to continue the battle. Their bodies smashed together, breasts and mounds rubbing together. Left legs wrapped tightly around right legs, arms wrapped around waists, they began to crush their bodies together. Their pussies, still painful from the previous attack, ground against each other, their pubic hair, thick and luxuriant, rubbing erotically.
    "I reject your reality and subsitute my own" --Mythbusters

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sex FIGHT by Tif-Ajax (Warning-Violent)

Suzy vs. Linda--Part 2

Suzy unclasped her hands and reached down to grab two handfuls of her opponent's buttocks. Linda felt the cheeks of her bottom grasped, nails lancing into the valley between them. It felt as if she was about to be torn apart like a piece of doughy bread. In reply, Linda sank her nails into Suzy's back, but quickly realized that if she didn't follow the redhead's tactics she was in danger of losing the fight.

Within seconds, both girls had sunk their nails into their opponent's buttocks and were savagely clawing apart their cheeks. The effect of this attack was to increase the pressure between their vulvas. Suzy felt pain as simultaneously her bottom was clawed apart and her vulva forced even harder against Linda's. Each girl clawed savagely; each felt her vulval lips spread wide apart; and each girl felt her hardened clit ram against the other's as they fought. Eyeball to eyeball neither of them gave any indication of the pain they were undergoing, each striving to conceal her agony from the other. Nevertheless, they had to break off their attack as it soon became clear that neither had gained an advantage.

They remained apart for a few moments, trying to recover their breath. As they gulped in air their breasts rose and fell rapidly. So far the fight had not produced a clear winner, and with Linda and Suzy evenly matched it seemed likely that the winner would be the girl who had the most stamina. They clenched their fists and it was clear that both were ready to resume the fight.

They circled, fists held high, but it seemed for the first time that they were not so eager to rush in and come to grips, which to any lucky observer would have been understandable. What would have been seen were two beautiful girls stark naked with their heavily tanned bodies dripping erotically in sweat. As they circled the observer would have seen the damage already inflicted on their bodies, their buttocks heavily clawed and vulvas looking bruised although most of the damage was hidden by their pubic hair.

Suzy took the initiative and began to pound her fists rapidly into Linda's body. Linda, although taken aback by the attack, soon recovered and began to fight back. Hard fists pounded into stomachs, breasts and faces. Moving around the warehouse the girls punched at each other, defence abandoned as fists slammed into their beautiful young bodies. They moved in close using breasts as the sole target with punches steaming into large tits. Nipples stiff as pokers were pummelled. Fists flashed past each other as they landed flush on their target. Linda, with what seemed to be her last ounce of strength, sent a powerful punch into Suzy's bosom, the fist disappearing up to the wrist as it hit dead centre. She collapsed onto the floor holding her pain-filled breast, but Linda gave her no respite, diving on top and beginning to slam punches into Suzy's unprotected bosom. Left, right; left, right; Linda rained punches down on what appeared to be a defeated girl.

Suzy was desperate. If she didn't break away she was finished. She managed to swing her left arm across her body and smashed Linda across the face. The blow stunned the girl and Suzy was able to push her off and throw herself clear.

Suzy was in the worse shape, but she realized that if she didn't take up the attack first her position was hopeless.

Getting to her feet she raised her claws to breast level - a clear invitation for Linda to take her on at no-holds-barred breast clawing. Linda, confident, readily accepted.

The girls walked slowly towards each other, their hands reaching for bosom. Their bodies were inches apart as their nails clutched at their breasts. They screamed in agony as their breasts, already bruised by the fist-pummelling, were clawed. At first they simply ground their nails into their breasts and twisted savagely. More screams echoed round the large warehouse. Linda, in an effort to gain an advantage, crushed her pubic hair against Suzy's. She responded to the challenge and each girl clawed at the other's breasts and ground their mounds together. Nipples and clits were rampant as they fought. Linda tripped suddenly but managed to retain her breast-hold and dragged Suzy to the floor. The girls, plastered together like lovers, rolled across the floor, nails slicing like buzz-saws into their bosoms. Although the pain was intense the girls were also sexually turned on. Each girl felt her own hard clit fence with that of her opponent. Over and over they rolled, breasts bloodied and ripped. Linda, her vaginal lips splayed wide open, could feel Suzy's equally spread vaginal opening rammed up against her warm pubic region, and was on the verge of an orgasm. Although her main concentration was centred on the tit-fight, she did her best to hold back, but screamed as Suzy clawed at her nipple. She gave way and orgasmic, juices flooding from her vagina, and Suzy felt the spurt of love-juices as they came, soaking her bush to trigger her own release in tune with the sudden orgasm of her rival. The girls ground their bodies together, and as their sex juices flooded out to soak their pubic and upper thighs they rolled apart, near to exhaustion.

Weakly, they crawled towards each other, still not prepared to give ground in the fight. Hands descended towards their groins, gripped the wet pubic hair, and began to pull. Hair was savagely torn out and clits clawed as tired hands worked on the opponent's cunt. Suzy, now on top, spaded her hand and drove it into Linda's vagina, clawing at the inside of her pussy.

After a moment, Linda copied her tactics, and they lay plastered together, hands buried in each other's vagina, nails scratching at the sensitive flesh that was concealed by their cunt lips. It was a sex fight to the finish, hands and fingers jabbing into vaginas until agony was transformed into ecstasy and Suzy, still on top, savagely kissed Linda, grinding her lips hard against the blonde's, who was unable to respond to this new move, the fight having finally taken its toll.

Realizing this, Suzy quickly raised herself and began to rain down blows upon the blonde haired girl. She punched with her right, landing blows on Linda's upper body, while with her left she continued to claw at her enemy's vagina. At last Linda was knocked out cold and Suzy removed the blonde's hand from her cunt and staggered away.

She collapsed to the floor; spread her thighs wide and orgasmed again. She had won, but at a cost.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fight #2--Rebecca vs. Suzy--School Days (note-I have aged them a bit to prevent any issues with morals)

Suzy had fought and beaten her nearest rival, a blonde by the name of Linda, to gain the promotion spot both women had sought. The long-haired brunette had been appointed office manager and had enjoyed the increased salary and added responsibility. For about six months Suzy worked hard and gained a reputation as an intelligent and efficient manager; it seemed that nothing could go wrong. Unfortunately this was not to be the case. The insurance company that she worked for was forced to merge with another and although Suzy kept her job she was required to share her responsibilities with the other company's office manager.

The working relationship between the two managers would have been fine if not for the fact that Rebecca, the other manager, was an old rival of Suzy's. The two girls had been bitter enemies during their time at school and they had fought on numerous occasions. Their last fight at school had taken place during their last year and it had been vicious. They had finished all their 'A' Levels, they had attained places at different universities and they had wanted to settle things once and for all on the last day of school.

When Suzy found out that Rebecca was to be her co-manager she knew that a fight was on the cards, and if it was anything like their battle as two spitting eighteen-year-old schoolgirls, it would be another savage sex fight.

Suzy was correct in her assumption that they would fight again, and after the battle asked her to tell me about both that clash and her previous confrontations with Rebecca at school. It was a request with which Suzy was more than eager to comply.

Our rivalry started when we were eighteen and entering our freshman year of college. Rebecca was a redhead with long straight hair that ended below her trim waist. I suppose it's a clich? but she had a temper to match her red hair, though the reason they are clich?s is that they are often true. Sometimes two beautiful girls become the dearest of friends, but in our case it was hate at first sight. On looking back I can't recall the reason why we disliked each other, maybe it was due to the fact that we were always competing, whether it was in the sports arena or of an academic nature. We went out of our way to try and upstage the other. I would make sure my short skirt became a tight micro-mini and she would follow but added high heels. I would come back with higher heels and expose my ample cleavage by leaving open just enough buttons. She would follow but left off her bra so that her hard and long nipples poked through her unbuttoned blouse.

Our first fight was brief and quickly broken up. It merely consisted of an exchange of slaps to the face before the appearance of a teacher forced us to break off and go our separate ways. We met again a couple of weeks later in the dormitory bathroom and had a fist fight that left us both with bloody noses and black eyes. It was also inconclusive. Although we still kept up our bitchy rivalry, various factors kept us from fighting during the rest of our time that year.

After the summer break we fought again and on the first day of our second year in college. The match again took place in the girls' bathroom but it was of a more sexual nature. We unbuttoned our blouse and had a savage tit fight. I clawed at her bosom, she ripped at my nipples and we both exchanged hard punches that sank into our ample breasts. Once again the fight was broken up and this time the school authorities were involved. It was made clear to us that if we fought again we would be expelled. That was enough to force us to put our enmity on hold until we were free to settle things, something made quite clear to me when I found a note from Rebecca in my bag, reading: "We cannot finish things at the moment; we both need to get our finals completed. Wait until the last day of school and then I will beat the shit out of you, I'll rip your cunt apart and tear your tits off." I sent a note back saying: "Agreed. I can hardly wait to get at your cunt and tits but I'll have to. When that day comes I will leave you bloody and torn."

I was a difficult year but we managed to keep our promise apart from the odd push or the hurled insult. Finally the day arrived; the last day of school; the day of our savage sex fight. We arranged to meet after school at an old, deserted barn. It was large enough to fight in and isolated enough to ensure that we wouldn't be discovered and the battle stopped. We were both determined to fight to the finish. At about six o'clock we faced one another. Looking into each other's eyes we began to undress. Slowly we unbuttoned our blouses, then threw them to the side as our large, pneumatic breasts bounced free, our nipples already thick and erect. We had pulled down our tight micro-mini skirts and tossed them across the floor. Neither of us had worn any panties and so we now faced each other totally naked.

We eyed each other up and down. Although I hate to say it she was incredibly beautiful, her long straight red hair framing a face that wouldn't have looked out of place on Vogue. As I said before we both had large breasts, trim waists and long, slender legs, the greatest difference between us, apart from hair color, was our skin tone. I was deeply tanned whilst she, like many redheads, was very white - it was obvious she didn't favor sun-bathing and the thought ran through my mind that her light-colored skin would easily bruise and the effects of the fight would look worse on her than me.

She raised her fists and I brought up mine. We didn't need to speak but I knew that both of us wanted this fight and I recognized that our breasts and crotches would be primary target areas. We circled for a few moments, one fist guarding our face, the other protecting our left breast. Then Rebecca launched a blistering attack which I tried to block, but for every blow I blocked one got through. I would defend my face and she would punch my tits. She was fast and to my surprise it had seemed she had been taking some boxing lessons. I was backing away slowly; she followed. A punch to the head sent me spinning, and then there was agony in my tits. If I wasn't careful I would lose this fight within these first few minutes. I couldn't outbox her, so I needed to surprise her. She came at me ready to punch me out. I met her with a head butt. It surprised her all right and stunned her. I punched back and scored useful hits to her face, breasts, stomach and cunt. A blow to her nose caused a trickle of blood to start from one nostril. Rebecca had started to recover her poise and began to punch back, but she had lost the benefit of her initial momentum, although she did succeed in bloodying my nose. Eventually the fight slowed down and we began to clutch at each other.

Rebecca spat in my face and challenged me to settle things like a woman. "What's matter, little girl, frightened to put your cunt and tits in the firing line?"

I spat back: "Nothing is going to stop me ripping your tits and cunt. You'll lose so much blood you'll look more anemic than you do now, you ginger bitch."

The threats had been made and now we had to rise to the challenge of meeting them.

We stared into each other's eyes and then silently reached out for our breasts. Twenty sharp nails sank into four large tits; the fight was on.

Tit fights were common at school and Rebecca and I were very experienced. I sank my nails into her breasts and then pulled downward, my hands positioned centrally across both mammaries, which enabled me to get a good grip at the top and into the cleavage. I could feel her erect nipples pressing into my palms. At the same time I felt the sharp pain from Rebecca's talons embedding into my bosom and then the agonizing feeling as they were dragged downwards, my own hard nipples encased within her sweaty palms. We had adopted identical tactics as we wanted to prove to the other that we could take it as well as dish it out. We screamed as the pain multiplied; it was not just our tits that hurt but our necks, shoulders, backs and armpits.

I suppose we must have fought like this for about ten minutes and we were sweating like pigs as we tried to drag each other's tits downwards. It was almost as if we wanted to have our breasts flapping underneath our armpits. Eventually we released the grip and clutched hold of our nipples.

In some ways it was a relief to have the pain redirected away from the bulk of your tits to just the nipples. We both had long nipples, at least three-quarters of an inch (although mine were slightly thicker) but it meant that it was easy to tug and twist without either of us losing our holds. Once again we screamed. Rebecca concentrated on twisting and it felt like my tits were being put through a mangle. I, on the other hand, stretched at the nipple of her left breast with my right hand and then with my left I scratched it and her dark brown areola. This sent her into a screaming frenzy and she began to attack one of my breasts with both hands. She grabbed hold of the base of my tit with her left hand then with her right she forced her sharp nails into my nipple. I screeched with pain as her thumbnail sliced downwards from the top of my nipple whilst her remaining nails clawed the base of it and the surrounding areola. Screaming, I redoubled my efforts at working on her left areola and nipple. Nipple clawing is always painful but we were going beyond that - we were doing our level best to claw them off. We didn't succeed in that objective but we ended up splitting our nipples as our razor-like nails went to work. The pain broke us apart and we separated and cradled our throbbing bosoms, blood seeping from our left nipples and areole.

It was far from over. There was no way I would give up now, even if it meant more pain. I wanted to ruin that bitch's tits, and if it meant putting mine into the line of fire then that's the way it was going to be. I reached out a double-handed grip for her tits and she did the same to me. We moved in close, our sweaty stomachs and pubic hair pressed together tightly and commenced to squeeze breasts.

Strong hands crushed at the pneumatic flesh. I was determined to crush her tits to pieces, to bust her milk-ducts and have her nipples bleeding. She was just as determined. I felt something pop in my already damaged left breast and the pain multiplied for a minute or so before leveling off. I was rewarded by what seemed like a small shudder in the area behind her right areole and I guessed that I had damaged one of her ducts. We both screamed and moaned as we continued to crush our tits. Again and again we squeezed. Rebecca's tits looked worse, her left nipple split and bleeding and both breasts heavily discolored with bruising. My overall deep tan disguised some of the damage but in reality I was just as disfigured. My left nipple was also split and bleeding and I was badly bruised, with possibly more wounds to my left breast. We continued. I don't know how many times I felt something burst in my tits, but what I do know is that for every wound she inflicted on me I came right back and paid her back in kind.

We circled around, still crushing our bosoms, occasionally a fist to the tit breaking up the continuous squeezing. Eventually, after an exchange of tit-punching we broke apart. Fists raised we circled, bosoms heaving, breath rasping, sweating and bleeding. I moved close and punched her right tit and she groaned, but hit me in the right breast. By now our bosoms were blotchy and were heavy with the lymph fluid that had been building up with every wound we inflicted on each other.

As the fought around the barn it echoed to the fleshy impacts of small knuckles hitting tit-flesh. The blows were slowing down but we still fought on. As my knuckles sank into her left breast I felt something inside rupture. Rebecca screamed and then I saw a spurt of milky fluid from her left nipple. I must have damaged a series of ducts and the glands had pumped forth the bodily fluids that had been building up each time our blows had landed. I punched her again in exactly the same place; more fluid flowed. By now Rebecca had stopped punching and was backing away and I followed, invigorated by my success and seeming victory. From a confident fighting bitch she had turned into a crying schoolgirl. Tears running down her face she pleaded with me to stop. I continued to punch. Ten more punches rained down on her tits, but with the eleventh she collapsed to the floor and I kicked her into unconsciousness.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fight #3--Suzy vs. Linda (Grownups)

After that fight we didn't set eyes on each other until we were forced together by the circumstances at work. Our tit-fight had not really proved anything as it was pretty obvious as Rebecca wanted to take up our rivalry from school and continue it in the workplace.

We had an office which we shared, and although we soon threw bitchy remarks at one another and cast barbed looks we couldn't get into a no-holds-barred fight as numerous fellow workers were constantly entering. One morning we were sitting at our desks, which faced each other. I looked across at her and hurled an insult. Suddenly I gasped as I felt a six-inch stiletto heel press against my crotch. Quickly I brought my own stiletto into position against her cunt. We looked at each other (our fellow workers were within hearing distance, although anyone entering the office would not have been aware that we had six-inch heels pressed against our crotches as the spectacle was hidden by the desks) and knew that we wanted to hurt each other but couldn't afford losing our jobs. Silently we increased the pressure. I gritted my teeth, and stifled a groan as I felt her stiletto drive home. I knew she was going through the same torment. Eventually she said through clenched teeth, "The bathroom. Now!"

After making sure the toilets were empty we locked the door. We hitched up our tight short skirts, removed our knickers, and moved close, our skirts now resembling a tiny belt around our waists. We needed to fight; it was nearly an overriding passion. Rebecca spoke first. "We never did get into a cunt-fight and I aim to pay you back for what you did to my tits."

"Well, what are you waiting for, little girl?" I threw back.

Just a few points first, slut! We can't lose our jobs so we'll settle this Friday night at my flat and we do it by cunt-biting. But first we need to remove our pubic hair. Let's call this Round One."

She then pointed to the toilet stall and we both squeezed into the confined space. Our hands descended to our pubes and clutched a generous handful of ginger and brunette tufts and pulled. Again we couldn't risk making a sound, so in silence we tore at our pubic hair.

The need for silence as we pulled out our pubic hair was just another test of endurance. It was just as painful but neither of us wanted to be the first to utter a scream or even a groan. I yanked out handful after handful of her pubes, but she matched me pull for pull. In a way it was like some bizarre ritual. We pulled the hair out, briefly showed each other our lost curls, and then slowly deposited them down the toilet bowl. We succeeded in removing the majority of our thatch and broke off. Our faces were red hot, partly through exertion and partly due to the fight lust. My nipples and clit were rock hard, and so were hers. We left the toilet stall, splashed water on our faces to cool us down, and when composed we adjusted our dress and walked out of the lavatory.

I arrived at Rebecca's fat in a state of heightened tension, knocked on the door and when it was opened by my redheaded rival pushed my way into her narrow hallway. In the long, narrow passageway we threw off our clothes and stood facing each other naked. The hallway was so narrow, just under three feet wide, that with our backs to the opposing walls our tits were nearly touching nipple to nipple.

Rebecca looked me straight in the eye and said: "Round One was yesterday in the bathroom, now this is Round Two - cunt clawing."

"What's the matter, whore? Backing out of a cunt-biting fight?" I shouted in her face.

She looked me up and down and purred: "Oh no, you lez-fucking retard, that'll be Round Three. If you survive this round, that is."

Our remaining pubic hair had been shaved off and we had an unrestricted access to our vulvas. Slowly, our sharpened talons descended to our crotches. We opened our legs, inserted one finger into our vaginal entrances and began to jab. Our fingers repeatedly disappeared up to the knuckle in each other's cunt. Once inside, we twisted and jabbed. Sometimes, as we withdrew our fingers we hooked them, which inflicted even more pain as out digits exited the surrounding flesh. I shoved two fingers into her. She hit back with three into me, and eventually the whole hand was jabbing and out of our cunts.

We groaned and screamed, but neither of us had achieved an obvious advantage. We stopped and looked at each other. My fingers were sticky with the bitch's sexual fluids and I thrust my hand into her face and wiped them over her nose and mouth.

"You fucking cunt!" she screamed, wiping her own cum-covered fingers in my hair, and then gripping the long locks. I grasped her red hair and pulled then dragged her face close to mine by the hair grip.

"Well, slut, let's start Round Three," I snarled into her face and then forced a long hard kiss on her teeth-clenched mouth. It wasn't a sensual kiss, as clenched teeth ground against tightly closed teeth; it was more a way of putting her at ill ease.

"Bastard bitch!" she spat after breaking away. "This way, you fucking lesbian."

"Oh, come now, I can tell you like it," I purred as I followed her into the empty spare room.

She eyed me up and down then slowly lay on the floor, opened her legs and waited for me to join her. I climbed on top and we adopted a '69' position. I could feel her hot breath on my crotch and then her fingers pulling my labia apart. I looked down and gripped her cunt-lips, pulled them apart and then sank my teeth into the exposed inner flesh. I bit, and then felt a sharp pain as my own vulva was bitten. I ground my teeth partly on labia and partly on the inner flesh of the vaginal entrance. I wasn't sure where Rebecca was biting, but I felt her fingers force their way into my buttocks and attack my ass with her sharp nails. I had the whole of the left labium between my teeth and I ground down hard. Rebecca, still penetrating my bottom, found my clit with her teeth and attacked. I tried to block out the incredible pain and the only way I could think of doing so was to bite her clitoris in return.

We began to roll across the floor, clit-biting. We were like two berserkers, the only though in out fight-deranged minds being to destroy our opponent. My buttocks were being torn apart and sharp nails lanced into my anus. The double-fronted attack was too much for me. I stopped biting and cried out my surrender. Rebecca pushed me over, reversed her position and lay prone on top of me, breasts squashed together, stomachs and crotches meeting. She gripped my chin with her right hand, forcing my lips into an exaggerated pout and then kissed me. "You're mine, now bitch, to do whatever I want, whenever I want," she said.

I reality it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Sure, we made love and we became lovers. I suppose we had always wanted each other but we could never accept each other as equals. Until now, that is. As I said, we became lovers, and it was Rebecca who introduced me to the underground world of nude female sex-fights. She belonged to an exclusive club of beautiful fighting females and it was an exclusivity I was about to join. But that's a story for another time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fight #4--Prologue to Suzy vs. Kate

Suzy's defeat in her sex-fight with Rebecca had brought to a close the rivalry that had begun in their school-days. In fact, the women became as close as one can be; they became lovers. As their relationship progressed both women realized that they were very similar in their outlooks and tastes, and this was especially the case when it came to female combat, or sex fights as they preferred to term it, as when they fought there was a highly charged sexual aspect to them. Rebecca belonged to a club where beautiful women watched and took part in a variety of sex fights. In the majority of battles the crotch and breasts were the main targets, but on occasions there were simple fist fights or wrestling. The unifying nature of the fights was that they were all in the nude. Suzy was offered a place, but only if she passed her initiation test, and this would be a sex fight of some kind. It wouldn't be necessary to win the fight but she must show a certain aptitude.

As Rebecca and Suzy entwined in bed they discussed that evening's visit to the club. It would be Suzy's first visit and she would meet her challenger, although the fight would take place four weeks later. The mode of dress for visitors and spectators was very simple - short and sexy. Rebecca and Suzy always wore tight tops and micro-miniskirts with high heels. The only difference would be that the discarding of bras and knickers. As Rebecca explained, there was always the possibility of a challenge and part of the pre-fight ritual involved pulling up your skirt and allowing your crotch to be inspected by your opponent and vice versa. It also made it easier for the spectators of the fight to caress each other.

Suzy kissed Rebecca on the lips and asked the redhead what would happen this evening.

Rebecca returned the brunette's kiss and said: "Well, after you have been challenged we can watch a rather unusual tug of war/chain fight."

Suzy, in an excited tone, asked quickly: "Who's my opponent? What's the fight with the chain like?"

Rebecca smiled, and rather like a smug schoolteacher trying to control an over-enthusiastic pupil, simply, and for Suzy irritatingly, stated: "You'll just have to wait and see."

They arrived at the club at about six o'clock, wearing tight T-shirts and micro-minis. The club was a converted four storey Georgian terrace house. The first floor consisted of an open plan meeting area and bar (it was here the challenge and the pre-fight rituals took place). The second floor was devoted to the fight arenas. There was a main one which was about nine metres square, surrounded by a three-metre wall. Atop of that was the tiered seating for the spectators. The rest of the floor space was allocated to private rooms where feuds or sexual encounters could take place and the remaining floors were given over to recovery and regeneration clinics - an essential part of the club as victors and losers alike often needed the medic's skilled attention to repair their injuries.

Suzy and Rebecca looked around the large bar and meeting area. The room was filled with about thirty to forty young women, all wearing tight, short skirts, skimpy tops and high heeled stilettos. Suzy's attention was suddenly drawn to a tall and long-legged beauty. She was classically beautiful with a page-boy styled blonde hairstyle. She wore a low 'sports cut' T-shirt that ended just below her ample 40"D breasts, a tiny tartan mini-skirt and stilettos. She looked at Suzy, and with a slow, hip-swinging walk that bordered on the arrogant, made her way towards the brunette. Rebecca turned towards Suzy and whispered: "That's, your opponent, Kate Stewart. It looks like the challenge is about to be made."

Suzy stood her ground as the women in the room cleared a space for the two initiates. Kate and Suzy stood close, looking into each other's eyes, their nipple-erect breasts pressing together. Slowly, they inched up their skirts and revealed the pubic hair, which they then commenced to grind together in slow, rhythmic movements. Face to face, lipsticked mouths almost kissing, the women rotated their hips. As the pace heated up Rebecca could not help but think that both girls would end up with friction burns between their legs.

Eventually Suzy and Kate separated, but their right hands descended to their crotches and each girl worked over the other's vulva. Experienced fingers pushed through pubic hair and manipulated clitoris and labia - both were equally well endowed and neither girl would be at a disadvantage when it came to finding and clawing at these most intimate areas of the female anatomy.

As the two women continued to examine their crotches they were joined by a club official, a beautiful big-breasted brunette dressed as a parody of a basketball umpire. She was wearing a black mini-skirt and a T-shirt with black and white vertical stripes. Kate and Suzy withdrew their questing hands and looked at the new arrival.

The club official, looking at both women, issued the conditions of the fight. It was to be a no-holds-barred cunt fight with no rounds, and would continue until a winner emerged.

Kate hissed: "Back down now, slut, or you'll find yourself in the cunt clinic for a year!"

Suzy, her body thrust hard against Kate's spat back: "You don't intimidate me, you cheap-rate Scottish whore. I'm going to rip apart your cunt and ruin your ovaries."

Heightened tension filled the room as the two she-cats issued their threats, for to a woman, the female spectators felt their nipples and clits harden as they watched and heard the pre-fight ritual. With parting threats, Suzy and Kate broke apart, adjusted their skirts and headed off with their respective partners to the main arena to watch the tug of war/chain fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fight #5--Vagina Grudge Match

The tiered seating gave and excellent view of the arena, but to provide the spectators with a close-up of the hard-to-see crotch fighting, cameras relayed the match to small television screens built into each hand-rest of the chairs. Rebecca and Suzy took their seats as the fighters entered the arena.

The two women were naked and had had their pubic hair shaved off. They stood facing each other with the mini-skirted club official in between them. In a clear voice she announced the fight conditions.

The women had had the top of their labia pierced and a metal ring inserted. To these rings would be connected a chain of about a metre and a half in length. The object of the fight would be to tug the chain free from the opponent's labia whilst keeping the chain attached to one's own vulval lips. There were no rules. The women could attack each other in any way in the bid to tear the chain from their labia.

The fight had come about due to the intense rivalry between these two photographic/porn models. They had built up a large fan following and many considered them to be the top two in this market. Of course, each considered herself the No.1, and after a number of confrontations they had decided to have it out once and for all - and between their legs. The winner would be accorded medical facilities to repair her body; the loser would not.

In a way it was strange that both women could not have come to a more reasonable understanding as they were different as chalk and cheese. They appealed to different sectors of the community. Melissa was a tall, busty Afro-Caribbean with more than a hint of the fine sculpted beauty of Ethiopia. Her hair was dark, long, and straight, and her skin a shiny coffee-colour. Her beautiful, intense brown eyes drilled into her rival as the club official attached the chain to her labial ring.

The stare was returned by the equally tall and busty, blonde Swede. At a guess both women must have carried 48"D of silicone-improved bosom. Ingrid felt she had waited too long for this opportunity to ruin her main rival.

They both had incredible bodies, well muscled stomachs, tiny waists and long legs, but this fight was to be a test of their vulval strength and durability. Ingrid was confident that her cunt would not only weather the pain and destruction, but would be more than a match for the black's dried-up slit. (These thoughts raced through the blonde's mind as the chain was connected to her crotch). The dark-haired club official exited, and with a roar from thirty or so female voices, the fight commenced.

From the word go, Melissa and Ingrid backed away from each other and the chain between their legs sprang up from the floor, vibrated for a second or two and then locked solid, bringing a sudden blast of pain. Ingrid and Melissa felt it keenly as the labia rings were pulled and began to cut into their fleshy lips.

"Aaargh," escaped from both women's mouths as this cunt-o'-war progressed. Legs wide apart and slightly bent, the women attempted to drag each other across the arena. In this initial stage both girls appeared to be evenly matched and so they simply turned in a tight circle with the chain taut and dished out an equal amount of agony and destruction.

It was fortunate that both women had well-developed labia, for in lesser females the ring would have already been ripped out. Nevertheless the girls were in agony as the ring cut into their labia.

It was Ingrid who made the first move to break the stalemate that had by then lasted ten minutes. She quickly moved towards her opponent. The chain went slack, releasing both from the intense pain. Raising her fists she punched first at Melissa's face and then her large tits. The move at fist took the black girl by surprise as her head rocked back to an accurate blow to the nose, and her pneumatic bosom absorbed a forceful punch. Melissa rose to the challenge and punched back. They circled and punched.

Ingrid's second blow to the black girl's nose caused it to explode in a shower of blood which covered both fighters. Melissa, with a burst of energy fuelled by the pain, smashed her knuckles into Ingrid's face and was rewarded by the Swede's nose becoming a crimson mess, too. Face to bloodied face the vengeful beauties' fists descended to their tits and washboard stomachs. Breath hissed from their mouths as they punched. Ingrid, as she hit out at tit and stomach, hooked her left leg behind the right leg of Melissa and tripped her.

Melissa hit the concrete floor hard and momentarily had the wind knocked out of her. Ingrid stood above her with both hands clutching the chain that connected them. In seconds Melissa was in agony, as Ingrid pulled hard on the chain with her right hand while her left kept enough of it in slack to protect her own labia. It was obvious that if she didn't do something fast Melissa would lose the match and carry the scars for life.

In screaming agony she rose up, and punched Ingrid in the stomach causing the blonde to double up and release the chain as her hands went to soothe this new area of pain. Melissa followed up with a hard knee to the blonde's crotch and then reversed the previous situation by grabbing hold of the chain and pulling.

It was now Ingrid's turn to scream as she collapsed to the floor. Melissa thrust her foot into the blonde's stomach and pulled on the chain. The blonde twisted her head from side to side in an absurd attempt to ease the pain from between her legs. Melissa gritted her teeth and redoubled her efforts. Slowly but surely she tore the ring from the blonde's labia.

The arena erupted with the shouts of the spectators. Melissa sank to her knees and with her sharp nails commenced to inflict even more damage on the defeated Ingrid. In the next ten minutes the black woman ripped and tore Ingrid's labia to pieces. The hatred that had built up over the years was now being released.

Ingrid had, fortunately, fallen unconscious and so was spared at least five minutes of the final destruction of her cunt. At last Melissa stood up victorious and was led away to have her injuries seen to. Ingrid was taken to a recovery room, but received no medical treatment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fight #6--Suzy vs. Kate

Rebecca turned to Suzy and kissed her full on the lips. Most of the women were engaged in similar activities - hands disappeared up skirts and into skimpy tops. "Oh God, that was brilliant," moaned Suzy in between kisses. Rebecca fondled her breasts and purred: "Ruin that Scottish bitch's cunt for me darling."

Suzy looked across at her rival, who was sitting on the opposite side of the arena and making love to her partner, and simply replied: "Of course."

In the weeks before the fight Rebecca and Suzy went through a series of toughening up exercises, mainly centred on Suzy's crotch. Rebecca punched, clawed and stabbed at it repeatedly, and after a fortnight of such exercises the brunette felt confident of facing her opponent.

Naked, Suzy and Kate faced each other in the arena. Kate, with a sultry smile on her face, slowly closed the distance between them. Their bodies met, and they stood breast crushing breast, nipple to nipple, face to face. Slowly their hands descended to their crotches and fingers foraged through their thick pubic hair in search of their vaginal entrances. Suzy pushed her finger into Kate's vagina as she felt a finger enter her own tunnel of love. They looked at each other then brought the thumb into contact with the rival's erect clitoris. Combat orgasm or 'cum fighting' was often the favourite opening move of a cunt fight. It was one way of reducing the opponent's will to continue to fight, for it was often the case that a woman would fight harder before she orgasmed than after - although if Suzy and Kate had known each other better they would have realized this was not the case with either of them.

They continued to stimulate their vaginas, cum seeping from their crotches as they were seized by multiple orgasms. Their inner thighs were shiny and sticky with their sexual fluids and orgasmic groans issued from their mouths. After ten more minutes the women withdrew their cum-covered fingers and pointedly wiped them through their opponent's pubic hair.

"This time, bitch, it's for real," and Kate jabbed her finger hard into Suzy's cunt. She screamed, but thrust her own sharp-taloned finger into the blonde. They jabbed and twisted their index fingers into the sensitive flesh of their vaginas. Suzy and Kate shouted out their agonies into each other's faces. Fingers became a blur. The mutual destruction continued and Suzy was the first to start bleeding, but only by seconds. They turned in a tight circle, fingers scratching, clawing and jabbing at their bleeding crotches. Soon they turned their attention to the labia. They withdrew their fingers from inside and grabbed the fleshy guardians of their vaginas, slicing away with their sharp talons.

Suzy had felt confident before the fight - she had assumed that her preparation exercises with Rebecca would have gone some way towards toughening her up for this most savage of sex-fights, but it hadn't. Even the fight with Rebecca had not been as painful as this. Legs wide apart they clawed each other bloody.

Eventually the pain forced both women to collapse to the floor and onto their knees but they still continued to rip at the flesh between their legs. Pubic hair matted with blood and cum felt sticky to their fingers as they clawed then wiped them on their triangles of hair. Still they fought on, screaming out their agony under this savage cunt torment.

Suzy tried to ignore the agony from between her legs and centre on destroying the blonde's crotch. It was difficult, especially with the pulsating throb of pain that seemed impossible to blot out. She felt Kate claw at her erect clitoris as she inflicted another wound on the Scot's labia. It was clit against labia. Suzy sliced and tore at Kate, ripping open part of the blonde's labia, jabbed her sharp nails into the vaginal opening and twisted. Kate concentrated on scratching through the hooded entrance above Suzy's clitoris with her fingers whilst, with her thumb, she rubbed and ground against the dark girl's love-bud. The fighting frenzy of the women allowed them to continue at a savage pace.

Rebecca looked down at her personal television screen and gasped as Kate sliced open Suzy's clitoris. The split screen showed Suzy's response - two fingers ripping upwards and cutting open the tops of the blonde's labia. The screams from the fighting women became so loud that they even drowned out the baying shouts of the spectators.

Suzy spat in the blonde's face and punched hard into her bloodied crotch. The Scot replied by head-butting followed by an equally forceful cunt-punch.

The fight had now passed the forty minute mark and each girl had badly wounded the other between the legs. Endurance was the key as both women were equally matched in their fighting ability, but each was finding the agony of the fight worse than they had ever expected.

In what turned out to be the final stage of the battle the two screaming hellcats returned to the tactics that had started this savage contest. Fingers began to stab and claw at vaginas. They staggered to their feet one arm wrapped around their rival's neck, chins resting on their opponent's shoulders, and fingers still thrusting into cunts. Their movement had slowed down but they still continued to fight. They moved round the arena like a couple of punch-drunk boxers. With neither girl being really aware of her surroundings they were carrying on the fight by pure instinct.

Suzy, with her last surge of power, launched a series of stomach-busting punches to Kate's belly and womb. The blonde staggered back with nothing left to counter this latest initiative. Suzy followed her, alternating stomach punches and cunt clawings. The blonde's eyes glazed over. She didn't quite collapse, but she fell to the floor out of the fight. Leaving her where she lay, Suzy staggered over to the exit, too agonized and exhausted to acknowledge the cheers of the crowd.

Suzy had won, but she still required two weeks of intensive regenerative surgery to restore her sexuality. Kate needed three weeks of medical help, but although she had lost the fight, she joined Suzy in being accepted for club membership.

Junior Hostboard Member ckftr116686's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Need more of his work ...

Junior Hostboard Member jtedson's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckftr116686 View Post
    Need more of his work ...
    Thank you for sharing these stories. They are very intense, but also very well written. I wish i could find more of his collection of stories. seems like I remember some of his work from a while back.

JT Edson

Senior Hostboard Member Wondering48's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was lucky enough to purchase some of his outstanding work, along with the art provided which was provided by Lou Kagan and titled THE BEST OF AJAX. Upon further examation I didn't realize how valuable these might be since I have one of only 100 signed copies and is documented as AXLE-1. I have about a dozen of these publications that were published by Brand X Publishing and collected and edited by Nom D. Guerre. My copies are limited Editions and published in 1998, and personally sign by all three, meaning Nom, Ajaz and Lou. The problem it would take forever to scan his work and put it a word format and these originals are copywrited. So sorry about that I will not be scanning them for this or any other site.
    They published a number of stories by Brand X Publishing, PO BOX 6194, out of Burbank California, 91505 mostly in a 6" by 9" format and then about 5-6 publications in 9 1/2" by 11" format. I do not know if they are still in business but I expect not based upon the comments above.
    Great stories that now I will have revisit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast