Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: FutaSlime Fight

Got it last week too. How great that they have made it. A pity that JAV pixilate the genitals, but that's a standard thing. And also a standard thing of JAV at least for me, is that I don't understand what they say ^_^'

I enjoyed it a lot. I personally don't mind a draw/unclear winner. But I prefered that they girls ended in a/this draw through a scene where they both got to stimulate eachother and ended with a simultenous orgasm. Preferaly as christien mentioned with a double penetration. Now one girl penetrates the other and they both were worn out.

But having said that, as a first of a kind (at least as I know of and have seen, even as I tried to have one custom produced and failed to find a Western company...), I enjoyed this video a lot and hope there will be more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    I mentioned this two weeks back. Its nice to see something like this finally around. It and a soap lesbian sexfight should both release today.
    Sorry, missed that one ^_^'

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    I have it downloaded.. not on a DVD.. willing to trade.. PM me
    Thanks for the trade TJ. For those of you haven't seen it, and like JAV stuff, you should try to get it. It's not like any JAV I've seen before.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labeltornoff View Post
    Thanks for the trade TJ. For those of you haven't seen it, and like JAV stuff, you should try to get it. It's not like any JAV I've seen before.
    Hi Labeltornoff,

there are other JAV sexfights a bit like it, but not with the futa part. The sexfight styles that reminds me of this video are the lesbian sexfights from the same producers Rocket. For example 1rct00763smb, 1rct00793smb, 1rct00833smb. It's a different setting and of course no futa, but to me the style is a little similar.

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Hi Labeltornoff,

there are other JAV sexfights a bit like it, but not with the futa part. The sexfight styles that reminds me of this video are the lesbian sexfights from the same producers Rocket. For example 1rct00763smb, 1rct00793smb, 1rct00833smb. It's a different setting and of course no futa, but to me the style is a little similar.
    Excellent. Thanks for the references. I'll check them out. Watching the futa sexfight made me realize that, at some point, the mosaic kind of fades to the background. I found myself not noticing it. I guess I just got involved in the action. That was a surprise.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labeltornoff View Post
    Excellent. Thanks for the references. I'll check them out. Watching the futa sexfight made me realize that, at some point, the mosaic kind of fades to the background. I found myself not noticing it. I guess I just got involved in the action. That was a surprise.

I guess it was because you got light headed and your vision blurried, as blood rushed out of your head to where it was needed more

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Nice futa fight! I have quite a collection of futa fight content...just dont know if it would be right to post on the forum.. I mean.. its sexfighting/titfighting/catfighting stuff.. but.. just.. with futanari.

The ultimate sex form
    Okay, so I am super interested in futa fights! It's a sexfight, so I think it fits with this forum no matter what anyone says. ;p Sexfights in the sexfight forum! Post away, and if you don't wanna post them... well, can I request you send me some? I have a big weakness for futas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12