Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Hey guys, just a quick reminder. There is a lot of views for this thread but not many people actually post There has to be a fair bit of interest due to the sales of the videos and the number of views If it's not too much trouble can you do Fayth a favour and post and let her know who you would like to see her up against in her next video? I think it will be fairly soon from what she has mentioned and it would be good to get other peoples ideas! Fayth's been really great for this thread so any support would be appreciated! If you don't post though, thanks a lot for viewing the thread and keeping this going anyway!

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Unfortunately the video has not been posted yet but this looks like it will be very good! Andrea and Amber look great together and they ystings as well! Looking forward to seeing that video, I'll keep an eye out for when it is released!

Andrea Rosu on Twitter: "Just filmed a butt wrestling custom w the super sexy & sweet @spankamber. Who do you think won? #ButtDown https://t.co/FqouF2raDX"

Looks a bit different but still looks great though!

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Quote Originally Posted by ryan045 View Post
    Unfortunately the video has not been posted yet but this looks like it will be very good! Andrea and Amber look great together and they ystings as well! Looking forward to seeing that video, I'll keep an eye out for when it is released!

Andrea Rosu on Twitter: "Just filmed a butt wrestling custom w the super sexy & sweet @spankamber. Who do you think won? #ButtDown https://t.co/FqouF2raDX"

Looks a bit different but still looks great though!

This is amazing news! we many who would love Andrea to do a another one assfight, other than the one she did with Savannah.
    Amber Dawn looks good as a matchup, obviously done alot of spankee fetish but also wrestling with Andrea. Still awaiting the clips relase.

- - - Updated - - -

The Bubble Bum Battle and third in the Constance vs Fayth series was clearly my favourite. Very "straight to it", and into one favourite position of mine. Some really close struggling and brutal ass smacking from Fayths side with real bombs against Constance round ass, making both asscheeks enflatten. Also a couple real good mounts ass onto ass.

I do have a huge like for when it's themed with having same type of apparel, as with this one yoga pants. But also I am a fan of tight spandex, jeans and shorts. Just the thought of well turned asschees draped and hugged with a certain fabric getting frictioned against the other is just hot in a top kinda level.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey good news! After quite a while since the last video there is now another video from the asian girls that used to do some wrestling videos that I posted on here I while back. This is quite a hot a video for any ass man, the girls are wearing pantyhose with thongs underneath for most of the video and there is a lot of sitting and butt squishing!

Mistress Asia Hose & Friends

Check it out, glad these girls are back to it, their videos were pretty good!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The KoRn View Post
    This is amazing news! we many who would love Andrea to do a another one assfight, other than the one she did with Savannah.
    Amber Dawn looks good as a matchup, obviously done alot of spankee fetish but also wrestling with Andrea. Still awaiting the clips relase.

- - - Updated - - -

The Bubble Bum Battle and third in the Constance vs Fayth series was clearly my favourite. Very "straight to it", and into one favourite position of mine. Some really close struggling and brutal ass smacking from Fayths side with real bombs against Constance round ass, making both asscheeks enflatten. Also a couple real good mounts ass onto ass.

I do have a huge like for when it's themed with having same type of apparel, as with this one yoga pants. But also I am a fan of tight spandex, jeans and shorts. Just the thought of well turned asschees draped and hugged with a certain fabric getting frictioned against the other is just hot in a top kinda level.
    Judging from the pictures this could be very good! Andrea has an amazing ass and Amber is known for hers as well, they look great from the pictures. Andrea did a video before with ingrid, it wasn't too competitive but looked good! Glad you liked the video though mate! I thought they were excellent as every video has been with Fayth! She's a veteran of this ass to ass stuff and is tough to beat. You can see the effort she puts in as well, the sweat pours of her. Definitely not faking that! I think if it stayed with the ass smacking then Constance would have been in a bit of trouble. Your right, i was surprised how hard Fayth was hitting her. Some of they hits did look quite sore! Constance looked like she was taking punishment but not giving it back for a while. Yeah you could see their bums shake when they smacked together and the yoga pants made it a bit a clearer. Yeah the mounts and pins were very hot. Something about yoga asses together and your right about the fabric hugging. Both their butts looked great in them It was a really good match though.

Unfortunately no one really replied to Fayth's post about opponents so she never bothered doing the match she planned It's a shame as well as this thread has a lot of views but very people actually post.

I hope she does another match soon though, another yoga pants match could be good

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan045 View Post
    Hey good news! After quite a while since the last video there is now another video from the asian girls that used to do some wrestling videos that I posted on here I while back. This is quite a hot a video for any ass man, the girls are wearing pantyhose with thongs underneath for most of the video and there is a lot of sitting and butt squishing!

Mistress Asia Hose & Friends

Check it out, glad these girls are back to it, their videos were pretty good!

- - - Updated - - -

Judging from the pictures this could be very good! Andrea has an amazing ass and Amber is known for hers as well, they look great from the pictures. Andrea did a video before with ingrid, it wasn't too competitive but looked good! Glad you liked the video though mate! I thought they were excellent as every video has been with Fayth! She's a veteran of this ass to ass stuff and is tough to beat. You can see the effort she puts in as well, the sweat pours of her. Definitely not faking that! I think if it stayed with the ass smacking then Constance would have been in a bit of trouble. Your right, i was surprised how hard Fayth was hitting her. Some of they hits did look quite sore! Constance looked like she was taking punishment but not giving it back for a while. Yeah you could see their bums shake when they smacked together and the yoga pants made it a bit a clearer. Yeah the mounts and pins were very hot. Something about yoga asses together and your right about the fabric hugging. Both their butts looked great in them It was a really good match though.

Unfortunately no one really replied to Fayth's post about opponents so she never bothered doing the match she planned It's a shame as well as this thread has a lot of views but very people actually post.

I hope she does another match soon though, another yoga pants match could be good
    So Amber has done something similar before? it's weird that there not seem to be available somewhere, still hoping the video with Andrea to come to eithers store. Cannot wait.

Its sad that no one really replies here, loved the idea she came with. I thought Nova would've been great in rematch, or a another maybe new model ☺ get Fayth has been busy with travels and FConn. But I hope she keeps doing many more battles with her hot bum.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A fresh assfight from KRAKMONSTER. Looks very good, havent bought it yet but it is a must watch.
    Miss V and Lori, here with a difference in measures for sure as Lori gets a taste of how Miss V's BBW booty is like. Check it out!
    And I really hope this is a continuing track of videos they'll do☺

clips4sale.com/55049/k-r-a-k-m-o-n-s-t-e-r-productions/Cat0-AllCategories/Page2/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A fresh assfight from KRAKMONSTER. Looks very good, havent bought it yet but it is a must watch.
    Miss V and Lori, here with a difference in measures for sure as Lori gets a taste of how Miss V's BBW booty is like. Check it out!
    And I really hope this is a continuing track of videos they'll do☺

clips4sale.com/55049/k-r-a-k-m-o-n-s-t-e-r-productions/Cat0-AllCategories/Page2/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/

Okay so I took the complete version and I'ld say it is a bit different, though in a interesting concept.
    It starts with Miss V sneek peeks at Lori while she's dancing, twerking, hiprollin to some background music. After a while she caughts her and challange her to ass vs ass battle.

Allthought this is a video clearly aiming at a numbuer other fetishes too. Like dancing, ass shaking, ass fetish, asscracks, jeans, hairy, armpits, catfighting, spanking, ripping clothes, lesbian domination. Though you cant get away from its mainly a ass fetish video as most time involves Lori's ass.
    The assfight only counts in near exact 2 mins, not overly competitive.

Something different and if you like the above fetishes and asses squaring off I can recommend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Okay so I took the complete version and I'ld say it is a bit different, though in a interesting concept.
    It starts with Miss V sneek peeks at Lori while she's dancing, twerking, hiprollin to some background music. After a while she caughts her and challange her to ass vs ass battle.

Allthought this is a video clearly aiming at a numbuer other fetishes too. Like dancing, ass shaking, ass fetish, asscracks, jeans, hairy, armpits, catfighting, spanking, ripping clothes, lesbian domination. Though you cant get away from its mainly a ass fetish video as most time involves Lori's ass.
    The assfight only counts in near exact 2 mins, not overly competitive.

Something different and if you like the above fetishes and asses squaring off I can recommend.
    Hey mate, sorry I have been busy lately and not had much time to come on here. I'll check the video out though!

- - - Updated - - -

Been a while since there has been new videos but glad to say sexfight divas have released a new video! The first videos did very well on clips4sale so hopefully this one does just as well and they continue to make more. Only downside is the camera is not the best but the video itself is very good!

This time it is Regan vs Jojo! Regan kind of had an easy time against Layla in her first match, she dominated from the beginning and looks like she will be quite tough to beat in these ass matches. She takes these contests quite seriously so that adds to the competitiveness of the match. As much as an ass match can be competitive anyways! So jojo has her work cut out to beat Regan. Dont want to spoil it but what I will say is that Regan didnt have it easy in this match. The setting isnt the best with it being kind of cramped in a hotel room but the actual wrestling is pretty good and who doesnt like thong butts!

Definitely worth checking out though and hope these guys make more

Clip can be found on their page:

http://clips4sale.com/6281/sexfight-...e-desc/Limit10

I will upload some screens soon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Well here it is, it's been a while since the initial pictures went up on Andrea's twitter but here is the video!

Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations

The video is listed under 'Butt Wrestling Match'

Here are some screens from the video given with Andrea's permission. Hopefully this video manages to get some sales The video is very good. Andrea and Amber have great asses and they look amazing in thongs! This isnt so much of a wrestling video, it isnt overly competitive but for a butt lover this video is great! Hopefully Andrea can do more and maybe a slightly more competitive video. The video is very hot for people who like butts together!

b56007501581627 203b59501581632 9ad193501581635 6d208b501581643 7d3155501581657 5c30e9501581673 e979e3501581684 93fd0b501581696 1d8ea5501581711 04f84b501581739 0aef77501581756 05f76a501581773 131e3b501581777 b8d95d501581787
    Last edited by ryan045; August 26th, 2016 at 07:39 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Last edited by Swan2005; October 20th, 2016 at 02:39 PM.
    ***[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f309/sensuous-tribadism-kissing-lesbian.html"][U][B]Sensuous Tribadism and Kissing Lesbian Forum[/B][/U][/URL] ***