Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Oh well Scrody, not to worry. Your right it was a pretty good video anyway! Ginary hasn't done a foot/ass/tit wrestling video in a while either I think. I haven't really seen many new videos popping up recently There was quite a few videos being released at one point but slowed down now. Glad to see you around the forum again though!

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Bambee and Pantara have uploaded a new butt battle video They had not done any new videos in a while but I think it was due to moving house.

Unfortunately the preview clip is not very useful. I'll see if I can add some pictures soon but here is the link to the clips for sale for the time being! Pantara n Bambee Fetish

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ryan045: Seems very promising indeed. Nice panties and setting, also very long, 23min is a long ass assfight! huge like on that, so gotta check this one out soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yeah mate it is quite long! You can't expect the standard of DT but you know what you will get with Bambee and Pantara They've done quite a few butt matches now!

Here are some pictures from one the CLF Wrestling videos. They don't do many of these videos but seem to have done a few test of strengths and the only thing I can say that is wrong with this video is the setting but the actual video is pretty good. Not in English just fyi! The video has Jade up against Jean. It's pretty competitive.

68c99f413538074 717ee7413538109 30655e413538120 0fd12f413538133 9a0b1e413538212 69d37f413538225 cb96f8413538248 cc5c3d413538255 10ac8a413538332 ba836b413538347 d92089413538352 a80d9f413538359 e805c2413538366

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Back in the 80's I shot five or six butt bumping fights. The girls slapped butts together until one of them could not do it any more. I have not seen any such commercially done fights. If you do them yourself, resist the idea of having the girls link arms. That really limits the action. Let them just lean together with their arms free, and then their hips are free to move. Also, get evenly matched girls to fight; height, butt-size and physiques. Have them do it nude. It isn't at all interesting otherwise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey Deep, welcome to the thread. That's great that you were interested in this in the 80's, I will agree with you in saying that there have been no 'proper' butt fights produced. I do agree with you as well that it helps a lot when the girls are similar matched. The problem I think this thread has in general is that there are no actual producers here that post regularly. A few of these videos are customs I have had done myself but there are other videos that have been done presumably through other people on this thread and people that are not on this forum. There is no producer that I know off, anymore, that produces ass fight type videos on their own without a custom request apart from DT Wrestling but obviously those are not real and scripted fully. There used to be a few producers but I think they are all gone now. From my own experience it is hard enough getting producers who are willing to make such videos as it is a bit of weird request and generally not that well known. In some cases when I have contacted producers about it, they just simply refuse to do it. Another point is that the girls are willing to make it a competitive video but what you are describing is probably not achievable now, where they can actually hurt each other through slamming butts together. It is hard enough to find girls that would do a semi serious ass fight.

It is a shame that you don't find these videos interesting at all but as it is, it is unlikely to change at the moment. Luckily this type of fight is getting more popular and videos pop up now and again Still a long way behind titfights though.

Just a few quick questions though Deep. How long did the matches usually take for 1 of the girls to submit? I am guessing you do not have any videos from the fights? Also how did you ask the girls to do it, was it on hands and knees or standing? You mentioned that you think it is bad for the girls to link arms, is there any way other than what is already in these videos that you would include in future ass fights?

Again welcome to the thread

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The girls in butt-fights generally fought for several minutes; up to about ten minutes on some occasions; mostly less. I paid the winner more than the loser. I did make videos but I have since given my works over to the collector I worked with to hold. I do not have immediate access to them. This thread reminded me of them and I might try to get some of them when I visit the collector soon. Everything I did was private for the collector and myself. Many of the things we did, boobfights, pussyfights, and butt-fights, the girls would only do if they were not being distributed for public viewing.

You should keep that in mind when attempting to recruit the women. It can make a major difference in women doing the fights or not. I found that they were generally much more willing to compete than they were to be publicly exposed doing so. Almost all of the pussyfights (lying back opposite and grinding pubes to pain) were with women who would never have done them if they were commercial.

I know a couple of fellows who did not tape fights but for several years, carried a special lady about with them in the USA, Europe, Eastern Europe and even some in Asia to do boobfights. Once the women knew they were not being taped, the men invariably found women eager to do the boobfights with their lady for enough money. They would all go somewhere private and the women would fight it out. Money and privacy are the keys.

The girls did the butt bumping standing up. That is the only way their hips can work. Standing and loose from each other gives them the ability to really slap their butts. They will not naturally or even willingly link arms. It really inhibits them. Being on knees makes it really impossible to hit hard

If I did more video work I would try more of the ass bumping. But I have gotten old now and have old wounds to boot that are making life less comfortable, so I likely will not. There isn't really much one can go other than let them go at each other, slapping asses. They should be similar in size and overall butt size too.

I found that in any kind of competition just letting the women know what you want, perhaps showing them a little, and then letting them go, is best for results. Men usually try to control them too much to get thing that are just not natural for them. I prefer to just let them compete. Anything else becomes just a male fantasy video, which is not something I wanted.

I do not think you will find any videos like I shot, in the commercial realm. I never have. That is why we did them ourselves.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi again Deep! Ah okay so 10 minutes would be enough for a proper butt fight. I am guessing they were very competitive then to do that. Maybe with getting paid extra as well it was more of an incentive. Oh that's a shame, would have been interesting to see I understand about you saying that they were restricted to non-public viewing. Hopefully you manage to track the videos down though, that would be good The problem is that unless drastic changes occur then I won't be producing any butt fight videos myself. I think it would be interesting to do but I have to settle for custom videos I am afraid. Interesting to hear about the fights being done across the world. I could imagine it went on more than what people realise.

I get what you are saying but I think unless people were making videos of their own then it will be very difficult to get a custom video done with the girls bumping butts to make the other submit from pain. Even if you found 2 girls that were very proud of their butts and asked to go at it, it would never be competitive enough to reach that level. Guessing that is why the videos that are already out there are either the girls pushing each other out of a limited area like the ring to prove who is stronger or ideas like the butt to butt pinning where they get to try and dominate each others ass. There are some videos of the girls without a ring or that and it is not so much a test of strength contest. These work as well and it is more down to the viewer to decide which girl one from them pushing, grinding and bumping butts together. Sorry to hear that you are not able to make the videos anymore but hope you are doing well

Sure there was a site with bigger girls that did quite competitive ass fights. They fought to submit the other as well but I can't remember what it was called! It is harder to ask the girls as well via email as it is a bit more difficult to explain what you want from the video but generally they listen to the idea very well and can follow it closely. Yeah I agree, I have never seen a video like you described as well but there have been some pretty good attempts. I am glad that some people have been doing the ring idea though as it shows who has won, at least there will be a winner Maybe one day I'll make a video of my own but it is very unlikely at the moment!

How did you go about arranging the fights though? It is a bit easier now with all the forums and sites and the internet in general, I am sure you could get people to do it if you wanted to pay for it. There are a few problems with that as well though. I've seen from this forum and another forum where they try to arrange catfights and usually it is just people trash talking without actually having plans to meet up and do it. In many cases they will just turn out to be fake accounts and the other problem is location. It seems more difficult than it should be for people on these forums to meet up. People want to meet up and wrestle/catfight but end up being hundreds of miles away!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How did you go about arranging the fights though?

I was doing numerous private videos at that time and was using all sorts of models and referrals. I simply asked the girls if they would do the various things that we wanted and some of them did. I had built up a wide acquaintance of women. I had also helped Trish at California Wildcats get started. Once she, quickly, outgrew me, I still made use of her contacts to extend my own. She was most helpful because of the high volume of models she employed. I sometimes paid her an agent's fee and sometimes we just reciprocated.

Finding a good model agent is best. Then cull the models until you have ones who will do the things you want and they will bring others in for agent's fees. You can find "nests" of models that way.

Good luck.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Japanese Studio Rocket has launched a video that I think would appeal to you all here.
    RCT750, try searching it in Google.