Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Quote Originally Posted by ryan045 View Post
    Hey Asses, thanks for posting the video! Thought the video was really good! Maya and Fayth are definitely close when it comes to being a good match for each other. The last few videos fayth has done, the other girl hasnt really been able to match her and she has been much smaller but Maya has a booty that can battle! Was going to post a few pictures from it but I've lost some of the videos including this one that I just bought! It is unfortunate! Maybe next time Fayth can battle it out with Maya in tiny thongs, would be great to see
    Hello ryan,

I would love to see those two battle it out in tiny thongs! There should be a studio or a category in clips4sale dedicated to assfights / butt battles.

Here is the latest butt battle from Goddess Nicoles Domain Of Pain

Goddess Nicoles Domain Of Pain

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey asses, unfortunately I don't think Maya is used to filming and stuff yet and Fayth said that a video in thongs is unlikely to happen with Maya just now but nevermind, still a good video Maybe one day! I seen the video with Nicole as well! Glad she done another one although that video was more ass to ass shaking that any sort of battle but still good to see! The video seems to be doing quite well in the ratings if they mean anything. Fayth's did really well as well. It's good to see other videos popping up and getting high in the clip4sale ranking thing! Onto your other point though, I think having it's own clips4sale category is a great idea mate! Fayth emailed me recently about it saying that she saw your post. She can't set up an account on here for some reason which is unfortunate but she asked me to put it to the forum. She went through the trouble of contacting clips4sale and trying to set up a new category.She got this reply and asked me to post it here:

"Thank you for the suggestion, the problem with this new category however is as follows:

ASS BATTLE - is an independant website which we will not allow to be a category: Ass Battle : Sexy ass pics

ASS MATCH - does not refer to what you are describing and comes back as a common search term for twerking comparisons.

In addition, ASS WRESTLING and WRESTLING ASSES are found to be common search terms for looking at the butts of female wrestlers, are currently related to specific sites and is also not what you are describing.

Unfortunately it is simply not a strong enough or unique enough niche to be its own category at this time.

You can however actively list it as a custom keyword, have the key word in the title of your clips which pertain to this type of wrestling and also list the keyword in your clip description.

Doing all of the above will rank your clips in the search results on the site for this fetish/niche."

I think it is a bs to be honest. Can't understand why it is not easy for them to add a new category under some sort of name for these type of fights! I can't see what the harm in doing so is either but guess it is up to them! Fayth has asked if anyone has any suggestions for the name of the category so that it would be clear about the type of video and it's content and also not clash with other categories, websites and descriptions like above!

Any suggestions? Guessing Fayth will check back on the forum now and again A big thanks to Fayth for trying to sort this out though!

Account Suspended assestogether's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is awesome that Fayth reads our posts!!

I have some name suggestions:

• ASS FIGHTS
    • ASS FIGHTING
    • ASS TRIBADISM
    • BUTT TRIBADISM
    • BUTT FIGHTS
    • REVERSE TRIBADISM

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

From Fayth:

In reply to Assestogether:

Of course I follow this blog, you guys are awesome in helping support me and to create more ass fights..so why wouldnt I follow what you guys want to see and have to say

tribadism is the only word they have that is selectable..and well...thats not what we are looking for. Ass fetish..is the closest one they have..and well..thats just too broad of a fetish i think. We must fix this and i will do my best to do so.

i think if i reply to C4S people..i will have to narrow the selection down so they might listen. So to those that want to help me, help you..which of these should I submit to see if we can add to the clip category to make it easier to find butt battles...like i enjoy doing so much.

PS. im filming another one Tuesday..A rematch with Pepper Sterling..If her butt has gotten any bigger since our first match...Oh boy..i will be nervous!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Just a quick update on videos that have come out recently.

DT Wrestling brought out a new butt match with Prinzzess vs Ivy. It has been a while since they released a video like this!
    NAKED OR LEAVE IT ----NEW!!!: Double Trouble

Also a good video came out from Strong Girls Rule. The video follows the ring style with contests. It's quite competitive and the girls are in thongs, trying very hard to win. Never really noticed the site before but they have a few footfight and leg wrestling videos as well and competitive wrestling. Video is under "Bum Wars 1" at STRONG GIRLS RULE. The score between them is very close, they are a really good match for each other. Can't seem to find preview pics or a preview for it but there is a couple of pics from the video on the girls twitter https://twitter.com/killpussy

- - - Updated - - -

As a thanks to Fayth and for her efforts trying to help out the forum, also have not put pictures up in a while so here are some preview pictures from her latest video with Maya! Thanks again Fayth

10d2e6427985291 380cea427985293 f610ff427985298 e0e5a9427985304 32928c427985308 37f264427985316 888c17427985322 983ee4427985328 fbd5be427985336 5817f1427985346 5b94b2427985351 0917e2427985356 f94e56427985361 381c45427985365 b9ac14427985369

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Just posting some pictures from the Strong Girls Rule video that I had linked to a few days ago!

4b8396429251149 d736fc429251163 10b6d2429251175 4bd526429251185 571c4e429251194 872b5d429251201 e3637a429251209 427604429251215 dfc068429251220 90e7f2429251224 0a7595429251232 b33fa2429251235 1dbff8429251240

It is the first butt battle video that has come from these 2 girls but it is a great video and quite competitive! They are both used to competitive wrestling so guessing this was a lot different to what they usually do. Although they seem to have footfights and leg wrestling on the site already. Thong asses are just great though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hi all!! Sorry I am not able to be on here very much. Few things I have found though that you all might like.
    1. I had a new custom made by Ginarys kinky adventures with three girls doing various tests of strength and wrestling including a nude butt battle. It turned out great! imho
    2. Not sure if these are customs from someone or not but I found two different studios that have made butt fights. I have not purchased any videos from either of them yet. Here are all three links below.

This Sexy Fetish Bitch
    beckylesabre
    Ginarys Kinky Adventures

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Long time since commenting but very happy and thrilled each time new fresh updates and videos pops up.
    Still I hold Fayth as a strong favourite, she is just great. Love these last ones with Maya, so incredibly even matched battle I've never seen her in. Never heard about Maya but she is very cute and have a amazing shaped booty. ☺
    Also very hot seeing Fayth with Caroline in an, not really assfight, but playful and hot ass matchup. Caroline is a favourite model of mine, which I could think works good with Fayth. I believe they are sort of likeminded and shares the same fetish niches. Saw just now that the latter ass matchup is top selling at her store too!
    Hope Fayth continue to deliver for a long time.

Cool thing is Fayth also worked with Christina Carter recently in a tickle video. Shes also a favourite model of mine since the years she did lots of female wrestling at Double Trouble and others sites. Just as Caroline, I'ld say she shares same attitude to and taste of fetish categories that Fayth does. Also Christina have a really nice ass that very well could be a match for Fayth.
    I look forward to the Pepper re-match!

Thanks scrody7us. Awesum to see Alison Miller in a assfight/matchup video, haven't seen it yet but will for sure soon.
    Really liked Ginarys latest, lots of test of strength and love the fact that they all took turns facing each other and then the tribbing.
    It seem Ginary cares lots about chemistry and putting weigh on that the models having a past when casting, also she sometimes in special occasions participates herself without counting herself in price and that's very generous of her.
    Last edited by The KoRn; September 18th, 2015 at 07:59 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Fayth managed to do another ass match! It is called "Ass VS. Ass: Lisa Harlotte Vs Fayth" and think it is quite recent! It is one of her closer matches and one of the competitive videos! Definitely worth checking out!

Fayth On Fire Fetish Films

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...afaythass2.gif

Junior Hostboard Member mrwipii's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Just thought you should know: Andrea Rosu did a great video with fetish model called Ludella. It's found in clips4sale with the title "Andrea vs Ludella". There's also video called "Leg strength competition", but I haven't purchased it yet. Unfortunately they didn't do any butt2butt stuff in video, but it's still worth checking out.