Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Hey Swan, thanks for posting. Looks very promising. I don't know why there isn't that much butt to butt stuff out there on the net. Not really a fan of the anime/drawings myself but they have given me a few ideas for videos!

I've seen this before in pictures but didn't realise they made an anime out of it. This would be great if it was real lol

Keijo!!!!!!!! - MyAnimeList.net

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keijo is sort of real. They just took a minor Japanese butt bumping game and went to the extreme making it TnA martial arts.

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yeah noticed the Japanese are fairly big on butt contests, they seem to pop up quite often and it's where I've seen more videos that focus on the test of strength type videos. Just doesn't seem to be anywhere near as popular over here. Outside of this thread I doubt there have been many of the videos done that weren't customs.They would definitely make interesting sports though! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey guys, it's been a while before I could post any pictures from new videos. There has not been too many recently! Luckily there is a video on clips4sale with some butt to butt test of strength. I asked as usual beforehand and they were happy for me to put some preview pictures up.

The video comes from UK content girls
    UK Content girls

The girls are Jada and Blue. Both are young competitive and a good match for each other, they seem equal and similar weight. The whole video is topless as well. It's a bit of a mix test of strength video but has quite a bit of butt to butt! The video starts with some arm wrestling then onto a standing mercy contests. After that the girls bearhug each other and try to lift the other girl to submit them. The majority of the video is butt to butt though. The girls start standing and try to push each other to the other side of the room, they do this in various positions. It's back and forth with both girls winning! Next its down to the floor for some pushing and pins. Both Jada and Blue try really hard with this. Both of them manage to pin the other, it is a close video overall!

Its good to see these test of strength videos pop up again! obviously if your a fan of butt to butt contests this should definitely be of interest. It reminds me of the Holly vs Minerva video. it's more of a contest than some of the other videos and hard fought!

56e32e514885528 50d912514885577 11548e514885630 9f9e2b514885667 33f021514885731 826f5c514885799 b59244514885893 d27f51514885946 645819514886052 b6424e514886115 4ed50e514886139 92b214514886223 9cf23d514886273 38aac8514886342 a51698514886398 a0ffd9514886484 3e18cc514886545 5279d8514886609

Hope to see more from these guys!

Junior Hostboard Member jackline1983's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RingoD View Post
    Hey guys, I know from the forum posts that some of you are interested in tit to tit and butt to butt contests. Tit fights are pretty easy to come by now adays but they are just way to scripted and fake to watch at all and apart from a company that closed not that long ago and some various videos the butt battles are super rare. I managed to find a few videos on southerncharms with it though! These were recently released from Lisa Lust.

(WARNING PAGE - Adult Content)

(WARNING PAGE - Adult Content)

These girls go butt to butt and tit to tit in a semi competitive contest.

In the butt contest they mash,bump and grind butts together and try pin each others butts and from the video it was not expected for me who the winner is but judge for yourself. It is eye candy for any butt fan, reminds me of the modelfight video (HeatherLegs). Also thickwildcats did some of these videos but not sure where they went, guessing they closed down.
    In the titfight Lisa definitely has the size advantage over Tasty Tease but Tasty Tease does put up a good fight. They do some boob boxing and boob to boob pressing and it is just great to see a fight like this rather than from some of the big catfight producers.
    Definitely worth a watch for this semi competitive contest. They seem to have had a lot of fun doing these and it would be great if they could do some more at some point so have a look at the video and maybe with enough interest they would be willing to do more videos.

I noticed that they've only done the 2 videos so maybe they are going to do a third at some point with another contest or a rematch. Any ideas what they could do for more contests? I would like to see them go butt to butt in another contest but its great to see these sort of videos springing up in places! If you watch the videos and like them though be sure to drop one of them an email. Would be great for them to do more and I know there is a surprisingly large amount of people that like this sort of thing.

Here's a few pics I got from Lisa's charms site

Attachment 2018Attachment 2019Attachment 2020
    Hi everyone, nice to see you all, after a great struggle, I hope I am at a place where I can find video of my choice. I was also great fan of modelfight.com , but that went down at sudden.

But luckly I got video with me named "Blonde Heather.T and Brunette Roxey!", and I love it. But sadly to say, I am still looking for second video similar to that one named "Blonde Tiffany and brunette Gia" , so if anyone here, wish to have some talk or video, kindly reply. I am here to play my part, but need some favor from you all as well...

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Love you all :-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi Jackline. Welcome to the thread and thanks for posting. Your definitely in the right place! Unfortunately I would be surprised if anyone had that video for you, the sites been down for a good number of years now! I used to have it but the stupid digital rights stopped working and there's no way to get it back from what I believe. Possibly from some dodgy fix will do it but never went through the effort. You might be able to find similar videos on this thread though! I would say the newest above is close to what your looking for or the copper tree custom videos. Those are the closest to modelfight you'll get I think.

Maybe someone will be able to help with your video though? Unfortunately I can't though!

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Quote Originally Posted by jackline1983 View Post
    Hi everyone, nice to see you all, after a great struggle, I hope I am at a place where I can find video of my choice. I was also great fan of modelfight.com , but that went down at sudden.

But luckly I got video with me named "Blonde Heather.T and Brunette Roxey!", and I love it. But sadly to say, I am still looking for second video similar to that one named "Blonde Tiffany and brunette Gia" , so if anyone here, wish to have some talk or video, kindly reply. I am here to play my part, but need some favor from you all as well...

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Love you all :-)

I actually did order Heather Legs, Traci Legs, and the video with Gia and Tiffany.
    It was the first and only time I ever ordered home, they arrived home to me in 3 cd's.
    I tried them all on my dvd and also xbox console but they sermed to have gotten damage, or just poorly made in copies.
    They all lagged more or less and the picture had black areas and froze each time by the same places.
    Heather Legs I got to see most of, was 'okay'. Traci legs didnt work at all, and Tiffany/Gia I got to see the pre-talk and some short piece of nice assfighting, both Gia and Tiffany looked great together so I it was a huge bummer that none of the CDs actually worked.
    I didnt keep them, just as how poorly made it was I got disappointed at Modelfight. Thought they could att least deliver clean and working videos. But nope. To bad that they didnt have a download store, but instead of keeping up they unfortunately quitted and disappeared.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not sure if it's repost. However this video has got a few years and as it seems it' s the only one Sarah has done.
    It looks really nice.

clips4sale.com/studio/57567/7332439#!All-Out-Butt-and-Booty-Battle--EDITED--

...and here is ass grinding, with ass-to-ass. Maria Jade and Anastasia Rose at The Brat Pervetions store.

clips4sale.com/little-miss-brat/Girls+Grinding
    Last edited by The KoRn; December 2nd, 2016 at 07:06 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Over 100k views on the thread! Thanks to everyone that's been interested in the thread, posted/contributed and bought the videos!

Hey Korn, shame about the videos. From what I remember the modelfight videos were about the first time I seen the butt contests. I agree that they will be difficult to track down now though, the videos will be wiped from their servers I suspect!

I remember that video with Sarah, good to see her reposting it. Without the smaller producers I doubt most of these videos would exist Nice looking video from Brat Pervertions though, haven't really seen any of their stuff before!

Just a quick update on the Asian girls, they have released a new site that will be dedicated to their wrestling videos. They have done quite a few videos now and a good number of them have pictures on here as well! Glad to see them with a new site and hopefully there are more videos to come. There's all types of contests in the current videos and something a bit different. Worth checking out!

Asian Wrestling Girls

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's one that includes ass vs ass. Skyler and Ivy.
    Double Trouble: POISON IVY

I also saw a screenshot at catfight-corner where there seem to be a sequence of assfighting in a sexfight. Not able to link though.