Thread: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Titfight/Assfight Videos
    Hi Korn,

Yeah I seen the Galas video and was definitely one of my favourites recently! Galas and Jacquelyn are a great match for each other. The yoga pants were great! It was a little over scripted but apart from that it was really good. Galas took the win though so maybe there can be a rematch at some point!

Not much other videos out for a while but I did see some videos being released from sweet southern feet. These guys do tons of footfights but have done a few butt war type videos in the past and just recently posted a few new ones. These arent the same style as the contests and the ring and are a bit less of a contest but still promising and worth checking out! Hopefully there is more to come

Sweet Southern Feet SSF

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Not strictly an assfight but close enough! There are quite a few videos from Veronica that are butt to butt in different outfights and scenarios.

Dont think these have been linked before

Veronicas Farting Ass

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Hey good news! Fayth asked if I can put some screens up from her latest butt battle. It is with a new model she is working with called Dragina. Keep an eye out for the video, likely going to be uploaded in the next few weeks.

It's a bit different to what she has done previously with both of them outside. It's hot and sweaty and with both of them in yoga pants. Looking forward to seeing if there is a challenger to Fayth or if Dragina won't be a match for Fayth!

Enjoy the pics!

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Titfight/Assfight Videos
    Well turns out I was a bit out with the dates. Fayth has the clip up already

Fayth On Fire (@FaythOnFire) | Twitter

Fayth On Fire Fetish Films - Dragina VS Fayth Outdoor Bum Battle MP4

Dragina showing that she's not to be messed with and no push over! Close match and should be a great rematch if it happens!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021