0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Amazing work on scouting news RingoD!
    Gotta check them out asap!
    I am familiar with Ashley Dobns since earlier, and gosh she's a petite with such great curves and ASS particulary. Ive only seen some of her makings. Allthough its one of her (former?) friends that Im much more weak for.
    She's called Chastity and are one of my long time ideal women Ild love doing assfighting/assmatchup, also her fetishes touches near every fetish I have when she produced videos and photos.
    But now she seemd to not being active anymore.. :/
    Anyhow, her adultmodel site is still up at WARNING PAGE - Adult Content.

About Fayth, she is such a good person..and sexy!
    Ive made request on her doing a another custom, and she is really keen, ambitious and into it. We're just about searching for a matchup, a woman that matches her in most physical way.
    Then its up to me to finance and script it.

Junior Hostboard Member ashleydobbs's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys!!

I would so love to make another custom catfight, assfighting, boobfighting or any other type! Email me direct for any requests at [email protected].

Ashley Dobbs

Junior Hostboard Member ChRedfield's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RingoD View Post
    They aren't really fights and I have not had a look at it in a while but I am sure there are preview videos and there are a few with a lot of butt to butt stuff. I think this page has some of the videos from it. Leotard Fetish And Close-Ups
    Only problem is the translations are a bit off on some of the videos so it may take some time to go through them but there is quite a few videos of butt to butt, tit to tit and tribbing. If you go to the "Lesbian" tab there is some of the videos there but I am sure there are much more.
    whoa, had never seen that "genre" in Japanese videos... some promo clips here:

オメガゼロ、アダルト商品一覧 【画像一覧表示】 1/3 | avサンプル動画 アダルトDVD通販の【EIC-AV】アダルト動画&書籍ネット販売サ イト

it would be interesting if they eventually hire better know actresses...and if it actually evolves into some fighting...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah you are definitely right there ChRedfield! I don't think there's one competitive video out of any of those videos. It is a shame! The problem with a lot of those sites is they don't accept foreign cards to pay for anything either. There used to be an english version of one of the sites that did. They did quite a few catfighting videos with this sort of stuff in it but I can't find it anymore. I am pretty sure the catfights were under Valkyrie or something along those lines. Ever since google added all the mandatory safe search stuff, I've never been able to find some of the older stuff again!

Junior Hostboard Member ChRedfield's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The rubbing videos at least help to picture a standing hip vs hip (better said mound vs mound) battle scenario

catfights were under Valkyrie or something along those lines. Ever since google added all the mandatory safe search stuff, I've never been able to find some of the older stuff again!
    Maybe you mean "BATTLE" or catfight co jp? They now seem to be hosted at akibacom(dot)com, they do have English pages somewhere but it's pretty hard to find and or navigate over there and prices seem to be 1500 yen higher-, they do have some interesting stuff like female sumo

Code:
    http://www.akibacom.jp/products_images/bjgf/bjgf106/bjgf106.jpg

They also have manga books and many other catfight themed products, most interesting is a producer that has pro wrestling style videos, interesting in that they do use more or less well known gravure idols and AV startlets,

Code:
    http://www.akibacom.jp/english/products/detail.php?product_id=72362

The girl in the shiny red suit is Ami Asai, who has released some gravure videos, she is somewhat similar to Rui Kiriyama (probably the top gravure idol these days, being the heir to Yoko Matsugane, Nonami Takizawa and Rio Natsume) in terms of body and bust size, but less famous, Rui and Ami fighting each other is a fantasy match of mine, and with Ami doing some wrestling videos (and performing live) made the fantasy a bit more possible

Code:
    http://www.akibacom.jp/english/products/detail.php?product_id=61012

That video has Minami Narusawa who was a huge idol (bigger -in fame- than Asai, and maybe challenging Rui Kiriyama some 4-5 years ago), then retired for a while, and came back briefly with a lot of weight missing (and boobage) but still took on tiny Runa Amemiya a 143cm (Narusawa herself is 149cm) quasi-idol from her same agency, did a mixed fight video, and a live event, then quit her office, Amemiya has kept wrestling, she took part in the same event linked first, she was actually booked as a monster winning a few fights and having her rivals being stretched out O.o so her office has kept a working relationship with the video producers, maybe Narusawa was not into it so she quit, which is a shame. But at least one can see they are looking for well known names to perform, so it's probably worth it to keep an eye on them (and maybe talk about it in a different thread )

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YES! a another ASS vs ASS matchup from Fayth!
    This time against Pepper Sterling, which is a great matchup.
    I just saw it and it was really good, allthought it was much more "strictly" made than the recent one, a ring where they were supposed to push each other out, the setting for it was clearly all about the physical competitiveness and a refree/speaker.

With no-hands rule and strict positioning it may look, to me rather primitive than sensual, yet definately sexy.

Allthought overall a very great matchup! Recommend.

Fayth On Fire Fetish Films
    Clip Preview

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very exciting, thank you! Both Models are well suited to each other, in my opinion, and have a wonderful asses. I think it was a pretty equal duel)
    ***[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f309/sensuous-tribadism-kissing-lesbian.html"][U][B]Sensuous Tribadism and Kissing Lesbian Forum[/B][/U][/URL] ***

Junior Hostboard Member sussiey1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice. Like both models

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Not had much chance to post on this Forgot my password and the password recovery was not working for me. Thanks for pointing out the Fayth video though Korn, the videos she is doing are great! Her and Pepper are the perfect match and it I think it's good it was a bit more competitive, although the Yvette video was also good. Hope she does more though, maybe Wenona can take her down? That video is at the top of her downloaded videos at the moment! Have not really seen any new videos recently though. There have been a few new DT wrestling videos but after the last few purchases I am reluctant to buy more. The strength contests only last for a fraction of the video then it is back to normal pins and submission stuff. Haven't seen them make a proper butt match video in quite a long time. Ashley Dobbs made a few more wrestling videos. Ashley and Lizz are a very good match as well but not seen their recent videos. I tried to see if Sinn Sage was interested in doing a custom but don't think she was that interested in the idea unfortunately. Had a few replies though so hopefully something can get set up soon, will let you guys know!