Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

[QUOTE=I dont know, I really hope so someday. You see the script is about an interracial ass video, slightly lesbian, black girl and a white/blonde. And finding curvy assed blondes for these occasions aint easy, thats the most difficult task. But someday I hope an opportunity will come to get fullfilled.
    The main plot is applyable for most any model, Fayth could certainly put something up. Allthought the main idea for this script is spiced up with the focus of a longer interracial matchup.
    I'll send it to you [/QUOTE]

It sucks that the producer has disappeared on you. That idea of an interracial ass fight sounds really hot. Any chance you could share it with the whole group? Or a way to let you know that you'd like a copy without everyone asking individually?

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cyberj: Sure it is. I absolutely love the concept, been having that fantasy for a long while now.
    Ive sent it to you in pm, anyone who would like yo read, just tell me. I am not going to post a script here though.

- - - Updated - - -

Have just ordered a couple videos from Dtwrestling.com, thru download.

I just couldnt resist seeing JCMarie and Cherie Deville together. The two blondes are just crazy hot together that its ridiculous. Allthought we've talked here about the lack of actual assfighting in their videos, I can agree that its way too little to make it perfect.
    For instance in one of them, Dt1128 "Tight Fits" its only aprox 4 min of ass vs ass interaction of a about 28min overall, I would liked much more variation, width and length in the ass matchup. This contains some one sided ass on ass sitting and on knees ass bumping, all initiated by JC Marie. I love the detail that its in a livingroom, and that JC Marie initiates it against a Cherie, who seems surprised.
    I also really like the long poseoffs, and some of the bodypresses. But still the lack of ass interaction is a bit too much, and slight disappointing, eventhough the setting with these two models is really hot.

fd5d41362826396

a1c225362826400

bcc7e8362826410

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks for sending me the script Korn. I haven't looked at this in a while but I got it The script seems interesting, such a shame you got let down but hopefully you manage to get it done at some point. I will keep it in mind if I get any customs done. It's getting close to christmas so no promises though! We should make a list of places that do customs that people have had bad experiences with! Hopefully it has not happened to many people before! I heard about it happening to a guy, not sure who he ordered it from but they ended up saying they had family problems and had to use the money on that and his custom would be delayed. He kept emailing and the company reassured him but months went past and no sign of it. It's a shame it happens as well. Sure the guy had spent a small fortune on it as well. There's nothing really to protect you against it though, you just have to take their word for it.

DT wrestling just annoys me now. They have so much potential to make great videos and the scenes they do are generally pretty good but the scenes that are different to their usual wrestling videos are so short now! Even with some of the other videos. The tests of strength and boob/ass matches are just a fraction of the video then the rest is back to being like every other video they produce instead of keeping it different. To me it makes sense to keep the special fantasy type videos separate but they don't seem to have produced a video like that in a long time. JC and Cherie are great together though and JC always does great in the ass/boob matches. Would be good if DT had preview clips like catfight connection or someone like that and more than 1 photo of the video without having to wait a month for the update or subscribe to the website. Not asking for a lot of pictures but just some to show the content of the video better!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Dorky Sister (Alexis Rain) vs. Cool Sister (Megan Jones) - wmv"

From Alexis Raine's Playground at Clips4Sale.

"Scenario - Alexis and Megan are step-sisters and they hate each other! Alexis, the dorkier nerd sister, hates that Tony, the captain of the football team, chose to date Meagan, one of the most popular girls in school as the head of the cheerleading squad and champion of the girl’s oil wrestling league, instead of her! Meagan keeps bragging about it and telling Alexis that it’s because she’s (Megan) the sexier and cooler girl! One day, Megan brings Tony over to the house and makes it a point to tell Alexis in front of him, “You see Alexis, Tony will be with me tonight because I’m the cooler girl! He wants my sexy body, not your nasty body!” Alexis gets mad and says, “Please, what proof do you have that you’re sexier or cooler than me? Just because you dress a bit provocative and cut class and have fun instead of reading books like me doesn’t make you cool!” Megan responds, “The proof is here in that Tony wants me tonight, not you sister! I’ll always be cooler and sexier than you, not to mention most other girls in the World!” Tony likes this argument between the two girls and intervenes, “I’m a big sports guy, and I like competitions. Why don’t you guys have a competition to prove who the cooler and sexier girl is?” Megan says, “No way Tony you should already know that I’m the better woman!” Alexis says, “Well Tony, what did you have in mind?” Tony responds, “I think we should have six different competitions. The first competition will involve taking turns to stuff your tits in the other girls face and trying to suffocate her! Whoever lasts the longest before tapping out will win! The second contest will be an arm wrestling contest. You’ll each get on your knees and put your elbows on the floor to arm wrestle with your asses out toward the sky! Whoever’s arm falls first is the loser! The third competition will be a spanking competition! This will be to prove how many blows your ass can take from the other girl’s hand. Whoever can take more blows, wins! The fourth competition is a wedgie war! You’ll stand face-to-face, tits-to-tits and give each other wedgie! Whoever screams, “Mercy,” first is the loser! The fifth competition is an ass war! You’ll bang your asses together until one girl’s ass can’t take it anymore. This will prove who has the better ass! Finally, you’ll each do a sensual dance for me, without physically touching me! Whoever makes me jizz in my pants faster is the winner of that one! Are you ready girls?” Alexis responds, “Born ready!” Megan laughs, “God you’re such a dork sis! I’m going to show you how worthless you are today! Tony intervenes, “Ok ladies, I want you to go suit up and prepare for battle!” - So who wins? Or is a tiebreaker at the end? Only one way to find out who is the cool sister after all. c4s.com"

Animated GIF
    http://i.giphy.com/3rgXBLUzGhuK9hIyCQ.gif

http://clips4sale.com/store/33899

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found a video while surfing and thought of this thread. It's an older piece, Napali, I think. Some may like it.

She Won Her

Probably not the real title.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ryan045: Thanks man! yeah, I do have alot of different detailed scenarios in mind, this one is one of them, when it comes to interracial black against blonde.
    Someday! gotta have the right finances though. There are two custom "producers" Ive talked with, one guy that regularly updatets videos with models, he was very positive to it. Allthought, he could very much like be like the scum who blew it for me. As he is a guy that scouts models, its harder to rely and have confidence with that due my last experience.
    The other producer is also a model, an asian model with exceptional body, hip width and ample ass. She was positive in making an ass video with a another girl, though her pricing were fairly high.

Ah you mean santa could hear my wishes? lol that would be great
    Exactly, its awful. Like a pit of shame, spreading the word. Hope they get a lifetime ban from internet or something the douchebags. I fully agree. And now it seems JCMarie is inavavaible. Couldnt see her last time I checked in the list of models. Yeah, its just four preview pics of each video, though if being a member you could actually preview a great selection of pics of each video, I thought it was great. But then I cancelled the membership cause the lack of ass fighting videos and length of such parts.
    Catfight-connection was a favourite place of mine once, but now it lacks updates. And concept is more or less only about near 50 yo milfs purely catfighting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow I just found this!
    You maybe know Cali Logan? amazing and pretty person. She obviously hosts a custom site for fetishes, also managing several models, many of them known.
    I would definately give them a try sometime.
    Just wanna let you all know.

Customs | Cali's Customs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The KoRn View Post
    Wow I just found this!
    You maybe know Cali Logan? amazing and pretty person. She obviously hosts a custom site for fetishes, also managing several models, many of them known.
    I would definately give them a try sometime.
    Just wanna let you all know.

Customs | Cali's Customs

At the bottom of the page, it says:

"Content: Every girl has different limits, and not all fetish genres are available forall girls. At no time will sex be produced. Thank you for your understanding."

Welps, there goes any custom sexfight fantasies I may have. I guess two hot gals in lingerie locked together rolling together on the ground would be my next fantasy...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey all,

Sorry I don't have much time to pitch in on these conversations these days. Just a lot going on.

Just wanted to pitch in my thoughts on some things.
    Calis customs don't go past topless as they are not a real hardcore company. Ginarys website will pretty much do whatever you want and they have quite a few different models and I think their prices are pretty good. Danica Picas is a great one for customs as well as blueiris. I am going to have a new video made I think by a company called Andrea Rosu. She has a video on there already that has an ass to ass section but I have not purchased because it looks like it will be too short. I will post the new links below and will let you know how the video goes.
    One thing I do when I have a custom made is just pay half up front until you get the video and then give them the other half. Until you know if they are trustworthy or not. If they want the business they will agree to that. If not find someone else.

Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations

Blueiris Studios

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hope you guys all had a good christmas! lol Hope you have a good new year when it comes also! Keep the faith though Korn! Sure you will be able to get that video made at some point. Although it was really bad that they ripped you off, they are not all bad! Can honestly say that I have not been ripped off yet (hopefully won't be ever!). There has been a few worrying times like them not contacting me or waiting a lot longer than what they first said so a few bad experiences but nothing major. Yeah don't know what happened to catfight connection. There used to be regular updates from them but your right about their recent videos. There's still some hope for DT wrestling though, they might release a few good videos soon hopefully! But yeah producers should be named and shamed if they don't deliver to customers, for good reasons though Most people won't have the money to spend on customs and things like that so not receiving it when you have paid and waited for it is shocking but I guess it's part of the industry and probably happens more than it should. I've heard of Cali and seen a few of the videos I think but never had a custom from her. Seen her do quite a lot of wrestling videos and stuff so could be interesting

I would not worry about that RedBee, sure you will be able to find a lot of people willing to make that sort of custom. The sites and people that Scrody has suggested have done a few sexfight videos before.

I would agree with Scrody as well though Not a custom from Dani Picas but she seems to do pretty much anything and same with ginary, she covers a lot of things. I think it helps when they actually want to do the video/photoset and don't just see it as quick money. Always been a bit wary when I email about a custom and they don't seem interested at all. Seems better when they like the script and want more information and want to make the perfect video. Shame there does not seem to be many people like that though. I have seen the video with Andrea Rosu Scrody and the ass to ass scene is indeed very short. The video is mostly facesitting and head scissors from what I remember. Andrea seems like she would be very good for customs though Let us know how you get on with it.

Not seen these videos but came across them. TangleCats brought out a new video, I thought they didnt make videos anymore but the new video has some ass to ass in it and they do a few titfight videos as well. The scenes don't seem like they would be long though
    TangleCats - Thighs, Eyes & Jazzercize

Sweet Southern feet released a new comparison video comparing feet and butts but again not sure how long the scenes are. SSF produced 4 or 5 ass type matches before though so maybe getting back into them? Video is under body part comparison and has Mandy and Selena in it.
    Sweet Southern Feet (SSF)

Power of spandex brought out a new video also. The don't have many wrestling videos but they have a test of strength video out with chest to chest pushing and butt to butt pushing. Hope they bring out more wrestling videos. Doubt they will be competitive with them just being new to it but the spandex is interesting!
    The Power of Women In Spandex

The Asian girls have made new catfight videos as well! There's a clip that is catfighting in a bunny and schoolgirl outfit and another sumo type video with a lot of footfighting, buttfighting, titfighting and wrestling. The videos are 3rd,4th and 5th on the top selling clips at the moment so they must be doing pretty well. It's good to see these clips getting up in the sales!
    Mistress Asia Hose & Friends

I am hoping to get a custom made fairly soon as well so will let you know how I get on with it as well!