Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of JMRolen sexfights?

Junior Hostboard Member LittleReg01's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What do you think of JMRolen sexfights?

I've checked out straplessdildo.com and have found it to feature the kind of sensualism that is lacking from the so-called 'sexfight' producers. Currently, there are no catfight offerings as such, but the lighting, camera direction, patience of the flow - not to mention some torridly hot models makes me hope that one day they'll do a few.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleReg01 View Post
    I've checked out straplessdildo.com and have found it to feature the kind of sensualism that is lacking from the so-called 'sexfight' producers. Currently, there are no catfight offerings as such, but the lighting, camera direction, patience of the flow - not to mention some torridly hot models makes me hope that one day they'll do a few.
    Gotta love modern technology! I hadn't seen those types of dildos before. Whether or not that site ever produces cat/sexfights is debatable. They seem more dom/sub oriented. It takes two to tangle. It seems that the old producers of story line based sexfights are gone or irrelevant. No disrespect to Chickfights or Ultimate Surrender, but what they do is completely different. Nica Noelle has done a bit with her Rivals videos, but it might be a forgotten art now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The little I've seen of the Rivals videos don't look particularly promising either--at least not enough to make me pay money for them.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I love some of them, specially the ones with Jewell. I don't think she fakes the kissing. She seems to enjoy those. Or the kissfights between Francesca Le and Tori or else...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually prefer Jewel as a director! She directed "The Game" and did a great job with it and has brought some interesting moments to a few other videos.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberj View Post
    Gotta love modern technology! I hadn't seen those types of dildos before. Whether or not that site ever produces cat/sexfights is debatable. They seem more dom/sub oriented. It takes two to tangle. It seems that the old producers of story line based sexfights are gone or irrelevant. No disrespect to Chickfights or Ultimate Surrender, but what they do is completely different. Nica Noelle has done a bit with her Rivals videos, but it might be a forgotten art now.
    Recently I found some interest into the futa theme. And those dildo's would be great for a futa-sexfight. But so far the producers who uses these dildo's don't have the sexfight theme in their collection.

But recently JMR released Winner takes all, where such tool is used in the end. I would be interested if JMR produced a futa sexfight with 2 gals having those dildo's and have a competitive squirt contest.

P.S. Jessica seems like hot sexfighter to me. Nice addition!
    Last edited by sffan4e; June 23rd, 2013 at 04:28 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member heeatts's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I lov watching girls in naked face punching fistfights!!!J.M. Rolen & Ozone8 are the only vid producers that i know that make vids like these!!!They both make great vids!!!My two favorite producers!!!!

Junior Hostboard Member chocolate799's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love those classic sexfight because they are wild with alot of trash talk between the girls

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

JMR, in my opinion, is a mixed bag. There are some videos in there that are GOLDEN, beautiful, beautiful works of sexfighting art. Others are just... eh. I admit, I prefer a little story arc with my sexfight movies, and JMR does have some that have a bit of story, but never as much as I want. A big problem I've had with JMR is their titfights. They, and Napali, have the weakest titfights in our entire sexfight library. I like titfights hard, brutal, and mean! Slow rubbing is just boring to me.

If I had to pick a favorite JMR video, it is the one where the women give each other a competitive lapdance, and then decide to have a sexfight. It feels a bit more personal, if silly, than a lot of their other videos.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    . I admit, I prefer a little story arc with my sexfight movies, and JMR does have some that have a bit of story, but never as much as I want.

If I had to pick a favorite JMR video, it is the one where the women give each other a competitive lapdance, and then decide to have a sexfight. It feels a bit more personal, if silly, than a lot of their other videos.
    Ah, I have that one with tori and Devon. Very hot indeed. The problem with a long build up is... Cash. Most of us, prefer the actual sex. And when you have limited funds, you have to make choices. If I had funds for let's say... A 20 minute sexfight, I would rather have 3 or 5 minutes build up, 14-16 min sexfighting and perhaps 1 minute epilogue. Then yeah, story buildup is pretty short.
    If you have a 2 hour sexfight, then you can add much more story element and build up into it.

You might want to check some of the Japanese sexfights. My favorite is perhaps dvdes 325 from deeps, where 2 girls for some magazine fight to work on some article.

I think you might like that one too. only problem is that the speak Japanese. Ckskevin made some subtitles though.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast