Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The Burbs - part 8

Hello phorum . Sorry for the delay people . It's a long story with many details .
    As always Jb helped me to shape the story and overcome the language/vocabulary barriers .
    So dear readers enjoy part 8 and have a good summer . Any feedback , suggestions , thoughts are most welcomed .

The Burbs - part 8

In a time long forgotten by modern man, just after the fall of the powerful Atlantis, there was a small kingdom called Derian. Its Queen was the beautiful Garna. Her trusted advisor and second in command was Kerna. Together, they ruled their people with an iron will. Garna was a skillful warrior and lover. Her erotic beauty was well known all over the world. But the world outside of Derian did not know that Garna was a cunning and evil woman. She was consumed with a lust for ultimate power, wealth and immortality. She wanted everything that the entire world had to offer and she wanted to enjoy it forever.

Eventually, an ancient legend came to Garna’s attention. This was a story about a forgotten scroll under the ruins of a temple in the dark mountains. According to the legend, this scroll possessed the secret of ultimate power. Garna and Kerna launched an expedition to find it.

After a few month of searching, they found an ancient temple hidden in a cave under the mountains. In the cave temple was the scroll. It contained a ritual for summoning the forgotten Goddess of Shadows, Ranix. Ranix was an evil being who was banished a long time ago by unknown forces as she tried to enter the world of humans. The scroll promised unlimited power to the one who would complete the ritual as the Goddess would reward her rescuers handsomely.

Without thinking twice, Garna completed the ritual and brought forth the Goddess. Even now, looking back over the span of thousands of years, Garna shivered as she remembered the goddess’ otherworldly beauty. The goddess presented as a beautiful woman, her chiseled face perfect, but cold and contemptuous, her luscious body curvaceous and perfectly muscled, her hair long and black. Her ears came to elegant points and her teeth were sharp. When Ranix appeared, the scent of flowers and sex filled the cavern temple and Garna was lost in the musical beauty of the goddess’ sweet voice.

Garna and Ranix found common ground. Their goals were the same. Ranix wanted to rule the world of humans and Garna, her liberator, would be her second. The goddess gave Kerna and Garna the gifts of immortality, the power to fog and confuse the minds of their enemies, the ability to walk in the shadows undetected and to use the darkness in a thousand ways. Ranix enhanced their bodies with more beauty and power, and made them so desirable that no man or woman could resist them.

Ranix, Garna and Kerna begun waging devastating wars across the land, leaving behind only scorched earth. Many Kings and Queens kneeled before them offering their crowns and every treasure they had. Queen Garna, with the irresistible support of Ranix, inspired terror and fear. Soon every kingdom and empire on the continent fell and Garna, encouraged by her goddess, decided to expand her empire beyond the Great Sea to the even richer kingdoms beyond.

Commanding a vast army, Garna led her goddess’ troops into battle They waged war across the new lands, conquering everything in their path, Ranix’s power growing and thriving in the carnage that followed her warriors. But, finally, the invincible army of Ranix met its match. Six months into their conquest of the new continent, Garna and her army were met in battle by a strange civilization, one that consisted entirely of warrior women. These women called themselves Amazons. Their skill with a sword was unmatched, their beauty was breathtaking. Ranix found she could not harm them as they were protected by an unseen force .

Garna’s battle against the Amazons raged for days. Finally, with enormous effort, the power of Ranix managed to push the women warriors back. But then the Amazons invoked their own magic. Chanting, praying, the Amazons called forth their goddess. The blue sky split open and a glorious, flaming chariot came flying out of the sun. Bolts of lightning rained down on Garna’s army. The Amazon’s goddess protector came to join the battle. The goddess herself wore golden armor and a helmet which covered most of her beautiful face. Her eyes were blue, so bright that they flashed in the shining sun. Faced with the power of the unknown goddess, Ranix had no choice but to reveal herself. In a flash of crimson darkness, Ranix appeared to face the brilliant golden warrior.

For two days and two nights, the goddesses clashed in the sky over the battlefield. Their human followers retreated, helpless before such power. The sky grew dark and bled fire and rain; the ground shook and seared to charcoal as tremendous forces were unleashed upon the Earth, forces never meant to leave the confines of the heavens. After two solid days of struggle, Ranix was finally broken. The dark goddess fled, retreating in fear before the greater force of the Amazon’s protector. The Amazonian goddess would not let her leave so easily, however. Capturing Ranix in a web of golden fire, she spoke with a voice that rocked the Earth: “By the power of Zeus, I banish you from this world,” she roared.

Powerful earthquakes shook the ground and the earth opened, devouring Garna’s armies. Ranix was surrounded by a cage of burning lightning. Shrieking in rage and fear, the dark goddess slowly vanished, her essence seemingly consumed by the electric force of the other goddess.

Kerna and Garna managed to escape as the remnants of their invading force were hunted down . For an entire year, the two immortal women hid in the forests and caves, unable to make their way home and pursued constantly by the vengeful Amazons.

Kerna and Garna were sleeping in the wilderness when Ranix spoke to them in a dream. She revealed to them that she was trapped in another realm and nearly powerless. She had managed to find a way to escape from her prison and once again enter the mortal world. To do this, however, she needed far more power than she had. Ranix told her two greatest disciples what they needed to do to replenish her strength. First they needed to create a statue in her image. The size of the statue did not matter. Next, they needed to consecrate the image to their goddess. Finally, they had to seduce powerful women and challenge them to battle with their bodies and their sexuality, their very essence as women. These sexfights must be won by Kerna or Garna by forcing their opponents into submission. The act of sexual combat had to be done before the statue. If they were victorious, their opponent’s juices and sexual energy would flow to the glory of Ranix. This energy would, over time, repower the goddess and give her the strength to return to the mortal world. Ranix warned that Garna and Kerna would need to win the sexfights they engaged in with their own skill and sexual power. Ranix could not and would not interfere. She needed to save whatever strength they gave to her and she needed to know that her disciples deserved the power that she gave to them. Finally, Ranix warned the women that her plan would take a great deal of time. The force needed to break free of the Amazon’s goddess prison was tremendous and, at the same time, Ranix could not risk revealing too much of that power before she was ready to escape. There was a great danger that the Amazonian goddess would detect what they were doing and make the barriers between Ranix and the mortal world even stronger. But Ranix still intended to help her disciples in whatever way she could.

In the months that followed, Kerna and Garna acted with renewed purpose. Guided by Ranix’s vision, they escaped the kingdom of the Amazons. Driven by their desire for vengeance and power, they made their way to a new continent. They could not afford to return to their homeland; too many people would recognize them and they could not protect themselves from vengeful mobs or the angry royals they had defeated in the past. They set about getting the wealth they would need to implement their goddess’ plan. They offered their swords for hire and were soon employed by traveling caravans. At first, people looked at the two exotic women with curiosity, especially Garna, the ebony woman with the green eyes. As time passed, the tales of their skill spread and they began to attract more and wealthier clients for their services. Soon, they collected a small fortune and they commissioned a sculptor to make a small statue, carved from rare black marble, in the image of their goddess.

Garna and Kerna performed the necessary sorcerous rites to consecrate the statue. They imbued it with the power to absorb erotic energy from aroused women. To activate it, they needed to feed it their own sexual energy. The women knew from their dreams that they needed to ritually masturbate before the icon.

The night of the ritual arrived. Deep in the desert, at a lush, hidden oasis, Garna and Kerna set up a tent and surrounded it with sorcerous symbols dug into the sand. In the tent, they lit a fire. As the smoke and heat flowed up to an opening in the tent’s ceiling, Garna and Kerna stripped off their armour, then covered their voluptuous, naked bodies in slick oil. The light of the fire reflected on their curvaceous flesh and rippling muscles, their proud breasts and beautiful vulvas. They smiled as they admired each other, their pussies growing hot with arousal.

Garna placed the small statue in front of the fire and arranged lit candles around it. The women intended to lie side by side before the statue, and masturbate together until they came. The symbols painted onto the carpets lining the floor would capture their energy and direct it into the statue, imbuing it with the mystical force necessary to act as a sexual sponge. Garna had her back to Kerna and had no warning before something heavy landed on the back on her head. The ebony beauty fell into unconsciousness, collapsing before the effigy of her goddess.

Garna woke feeling something cold and hard trailing between her succulent breasts and flat stomach, then slipping down between her legs. When her vision cleared, she saw the naked Kerna straddling her and exploring her body with a small dagger. Garna tried to move, but her hands were bound above her head and her legs were tied spread eagled, leaving her pussy open and vulnerable.

Kerna smiled salaciously when she saw that Garna was awake. “My queen,” Kerna smirked. “I’m so glad you are awake. I am tired of following your orders. I’ve decided that I should be Queen and the favorite of the goddess. And I think that after I fuck you senseless, after I use your sexual power to awaken the goddess’ idol, I will prove to the goddess that I deserve her favor more than you! I will take you as my whore, at least until I tire of you.”

“You filth!” Garna cried, straining against her bonds. “You cheating cunt! You are not worthy of the goddess and you will always be less than me! You can’t win by cheating, bitch! Untie me!”

Kerna smiled. She leaned forward to run her dagger along Garna’s neck. “The goddess said that we must defeat our enemies with the power of our womanhood. She said nothing about tying someone up and fucking her brains out. I am showing Ranix that I am stronger and craftier than you; I am exactly the kind of woman she will need to regain her power. After I have you screaming like a cheap slut, she will agree with me.”

Kerna leaned forward and ran her dagger along Garna’s neck. She leaned down and licked the ebony queen’s beautiful face. “I can’t kill you, but I can destroy your face, Garna,” she whispered. “Imagine immortality with your beautiful face cut to ribbons. Maybe Ranix will heal you when she comes into her full power. But maybe she will leave you as I leave you. Maybe she will admire the fact that I am more ruthless than you in claiming what is mine.”

“Go ahead, you cunt,” Garna growled defiantly. “I’m not going to beg a weak woman who can only defeat me by attacking me from behind and binding me.” Despite her brave words, Garna’s heart pounded with fear. Kerna replied by grabbing Garna by the neck and thrusting her dagger at the queen’s beautiful green eye. Garna flinched, gathering herself for the pain to come.

At the last second, the dagger changed direction and dug deep into the ground, just inches from Garna’s head. Kerna smiled maliciously. Her naked, oiled body pressed hard against Garna’s voluptuous form and she writhed in delight all over the luscious flesh of her captive. The women’s bulging breasts crushed and slid sensually against each other. Kerna’s body was already burning with sexual arousal and slowly she started sliding her body against Garna’s, slipping between the Queen’s gleaming thighs.

“I am going to make you scream in pleasure, Garna,” Kerna whispered to her prisoner. “I am going to make you beg me for more and more. I will be the Queen of Ranix’s people.”

Garna laughed. “You ? Queen ? Of what ,you whore ? Look around you, it’s just us , Ranix won’t be able to help us for a long time. Come then, show me how you tame a woman you have already bound, you coward.” Garna thrust up with her hips, daring Kerna to take her.

Kerna was burning with hatred and lust. She slapped Garna hard. Kerna drowned Garna’s moans of pain with her tongue, forcing her pink probe down Garna’s throat, kissing and biting at her queen’s lips. She drew blood, then rammed her tongue even deeper and harder into Garna’s mouth. As the two tongues struggled against each other, hesitant at first, but quickly growing more bold and aggressive, the women’s voluptuous bodies writhed against each other, slick flesh rubbing erotically. The women’s curvaceous bodies wriggled lustfully, responding to the sensual power burning through their flesh. Garna and Kerna’s crushed tits ground on each other, rock-hard nipples sparring. Their flat stomachs slid on each other, navels sucking and mating. The erotic sensations built quickly, sharply as the women’s hot, oiled bodies began grinding together. Garna and Kerna began to move in concert, both enjoying the delicious sexual tension building between their slick bodies.

Kerna broke their kiss and looked down at Garna, grinning triumphantly. “Let’s taste the royal tits, shall we?” she purred maliciously.

“I’ll fuck you so hard that you’ll beg me to stop, you common slut,” Garna gasped. She spit in Kerna’s gorgeous face.

Kerna slapped Garna once more, then dug her nails into the queen’s luscious breasts, twisting the nipples so hard that Garna screamed.
    Garna tried hard to break free from her bonds as Kerna explored her. This first fight must be won; she was a mighty Queen and a Warrior; no servant could defy her and insult her and assault her in this way! Kerna started licking Garna’s lush breasts and biting her nipples. She worried Garna’s luscious titmeat like a wolf, leaving sharp indentations of her teeth on the taut brown flesh. Garna moaned, a combination of unwanted pleasure and humiliation. Kerna worked her way down the Queen’s flat stomach, thrusting her tongue into Garna’s navel. Kerna settled between Garna’s long, spread legs. She played with the ebony Queen’s pussy, fingering and stroking Garna’s juicy pink labia, before she buried her tongue deep in the pink, licking the swollen royal clit.

Garna moaned hard, hating herself for loving the intense pleasure her betrayer was inflicting on her. The tension in her voluptuous body was building up fast. She felt ecstasy as her pussy was invaded deeply by the other woman’s tongue . Garna was panting hard, moaning, writhing like a bitch in heat. She knew that she was on the verge of losing control, of surrendering her sexual power to Kerna, of giving up, forever, her place as the High Priestess of Ranix. Somewhere, somehow, she could sense Ranix watching with amusement, waiting to see which of her disciples proved to be the more sexually powerful woman.

Summoning all her strength for one final effort, Garna let out a scream that echoed through the desert, a howl of primal rage and hate. Her powerful hands broke the bonds holding her in place. Her powerful legs kicked free of the ropes restraining them. Kerna did not have time to react as her opponent’s muscled thighs closed around her head and neck.

“You bitch,” Garna growled at her enemy, now trapped between her succulent thighs. “You fucking bitch.” Kerna groaned, her face turning red as Garna crushed her. Kerna pulled futilely at Garna’s entrapping limbs.

“Ranix!” Garna cried to her goddess. “I will give you the sacrifice of this woman’s sex and power!” She broke her headlock and instantly kicked Kerna with such force that the brunette beauty went flying into the wooden base that held the ropes of their tent, causing the whole structure to collapse on top of them . For a moment, Garna was afraid the tent canopy would catch fire and they would be engulfed in an inferno. Before the collapsing tent obscured them from view, however, she saw the candles and the torches providing illumination inside the tent extinguish themselves. Garna smiled as she understood that Ranix was somehow enjoying and feeling the energy of this fight and clearly wanted more.

Garna’s green eyes burned as she saw Kerna moaning in pain and trying to break free from under the fallen tent. Garna approached Kerna with slow, deliberate steps, stalking the dazed woman, and grabbed her by the hair. Garna dragged her fellow disciple across the grass of the oasis. She found the statue of her goddess. Carrying the idol, dragging Kerna, she went deeper into the oasis, to the small lake feeding the green. She placed the statue on a nearby rock and threw Kerna to the grass. The brunette women tried to crawl away, but Garna shoved Kerna onto her back and pinned her down on the grass.

“Now, I’m going to show you what real power is, you cunt,”Garna snarled. She kissed Kerna, passionately and deeply. Kerna dug her nails deep into Garna’s back, making her back arch. Kerna tried to keep her legs closed but Garna’s greater strength forced the warrior woman’s thighs apart. Garna’s slick, oiled body easily managed to slide between Kerna’s powerful thighs. Garna’s pelvis began to thrust, slow and hard. The ebony Queen’s hot, wet cunt closed on Kerna’s aching pink fuckhole. Both women moaned in erotic ecstasy as their pussies made contact. Each nerve in their bodies burned with the sensation that only a woman could provide to another woman.

Desperately, Kerna managed to jerk her body and rolled Garna over onto her back. The women had not noticed that they were battling atop a small hill. Their bodies rolled together and plunged into the deep end of the small lake. The coolness of the water shocked them, causing them to release their grips on each other.

Garna floated on the surface of the water, but she soon realized that Kerna was nowhere to be seen. Then she saw Kerna’s hands flailing, just breaking the surface. For a moment, Garna forgot that the two women were immortal. She swam over to Kerna, grabbed her servant by the hair and pulled her towards the bank of the pool.

Kerna panted as she looked in Garna’s eyes. “Thank you my Queen,” she gasped. She suddenly locked her legs around Garna’s waist and squeezed hard. Garna cried out at the sudden attack, the shock of pain. Kerna rolled her over onto her back. She pulled Garna’s legs apart and rammed her hungry cunt hard and deep into Garna’s exposed sex. Kerna begin humping her Queen viciously, fucking with a power and force that almost overwhelmed her ebony enemy. Garna was caught by surprise. Kerna’s clit rolled and rubbed against her engorged sexhorn furiously, sending the Queen into an erotic fever that had her on the verge of explosion in moments.

Garna tried to scream but Kerna kissed her deeply, slowly sapping her strength and will to resist. Garna fought back, drawing on her fury at Kerna, her anger at being betrayed again. She rallied, slipping her hands down Kerna’s waist until she filled her hands with the brunette’s pumping ass. Garna pulled Kerna even deeper into her pussy. With her powerful hands, Garna took control of the rhythm of Kerna’s bucking hips, slowly bringing her servant under her control. Kerna found herself aroused beyond all measure, her own self-control seeping away like water. The last remnants of her power dissolved before Garna’s onslaught. Garna was too strong and determined for Kerna to overcome.

As her power and control increased, Garna rolled Kerna onto her back. Slow and hard, Garna fucked Kerna in the cool water, grinding her pussy deep into Kerna’s yielding cunt, writhing and rubbing her voluptuous flesh over every inch of Kerna’s powerful body, Kerna was on the edge of the sexual release, but Garna slowed her pace, keeping her servant at her mercy. When she was sure that Kerna was under her control, when she could see by the woman’s glazed eyes and gasping breath that Kerna was on the verge of complete and abject sexual surrender, Garna stopped. She pulled her luscious body off of her brunette foe and carried her out of the water, placing Kerna on the grass in front of the small statue of Ranix.

Kerna was in ecstasy and started pleading for sexual relief .“More my queen , please don’t stop, more, mercy, fuck me, please .. my Queeeennnnnn….”

Garna smiled evilly. “ Ranix will take us , but first I’ll take you my sweet. You will be my sex slave for all eternity. I will make you pay for this insult for the rest of your immortal life!”

Garna mounted Kerna’s wet body. When her burning pussy made contact with Kerna’s boiling twat, both women screamed in sheer ecstasy. Kerna felt her queen’s magnificent body controlling her own, she felt Garna’s sex devouring hers. She couldn’t resist. The pleasure building up inside of her was unbearable. The women’s bodies rocked and jerked violently as Garna fucked Kerna viciously, driving herself into her servant passionately, angrily, riding the other woman to the edge of destruction. Kerna panted in agony and unbearable ecstasy.

“My Queen.. Ranix… I’m cumming!!” Kerna cried. “Uuuhuhuhuh” .

Garna felt Kerna tremble beneath her; she felt the other woman’s hot juices in her twat.

“Yeeeeeeesssssss,,” Garna screamed. “Ranix the victory is yours!!”

Garna smelled the scent of flowers and sex, the sign that her goddess was ready to receive the sexual offering and energy. Garna increased the pace of her furious pelvic thrusts, riding Kerna mercilessly as the brunette begged for her to stop.

“No more , pleaseeeeeeeese, my Queennnnn, I’m sooooooorryyy,” Kerna pleaded. Her cries for mercy were punctuated with her grunts of pain and ecstasy as Garna devoured her completely. Kerna finally fainted, surrendering her body to the total domination of her queen. Garna reared back in pleasure. She punished Kerna even harder, fucking her spent opponent even more viciously until, finally, Garna came, howling in ecstasy. Garna’s pussy gushed like a fountain, a steady stream of hot ejaculate drowning Kerna’s red, battered quim. The sheer pleasure grew unbearable; with a final cry of joy and victory, Garna collapsed on top of the woman who had betrayed her and tried to usurp her place. Lost in an exhausted daze, she rested on Kerna, trying to regain her strength.

Miinutes passed and the smell of Ranix became more intense. The statue began rocking back and forth. Shadows began dancing all around the spent women. Garna felt her body separate from Kerna’s; the women began to levitate. She heard her goddess in her mind, laughing and enjoying the sexual energy that started to flow from the statue into her. Green energy left the women’s pussies and mouths and flowed from their tits. It entered into the glowing statue. Garna felt a small part of herself ripped away. Her goddess’ voice in her mind calmed her, promising that no harm would happen to her or Kerna. Garna understood that a small amount of sexual energy was needed to activate the link. Soon Kerna and Garna felt the absolute silence of the forest and the end of their ritual. The force that had levitated them now placed their bodies gently on the grass. Both women lay exhausted in deep sleep.
    In the morning, Garna woke to a pleasant tingling sensation between her legs. She raised her head and saw Kerna’s head buried deep in her pussy. Sensing that Garna was awake, Kerna lifted her head from her ministrations and looked deeply into Garna’s emerald eyes.

“My Queen,” Kerna pleaded, “please forgive me. I’ll never doubt or challenge you ever again. Please, let me satisfy you.” She lowered her head and continued her licking. Garna laughed. She reached down and grabbed Kerna by the hair. With the brunette beauty screaming and pleading the entire way, Garna dragged the other woman deeper into the oasis. She threw Kerna’s back against a tree. Using the tree to hold Kerna up, Garna fucked her disobedient servant for hours, punishing her until Kerna was raw and sore, until her back was bleeding from the abrasion of the tree’s bark and her pussy was aching with the pounding it received. Kerna never challenged Garna again.

The centuries passed. Kerna and Garna seduced and engaged in sexual combat with strong, skillful and deadly warrior women. Women the world over fell prey to the two priestesses’ strange sexual desires and the power that the two exotic women radiated. After fucking their prey, Garna and Ranix used their abilities to fog the minds of their defeated foes and used them either to satisfy their needs or as willing servants. After their defeated foes served their purposes they let them free , clearing their minds of any memory they had about them and their sexfights. Garna and Kerna’s pussies were unstoppable as they turned their bodies into dominating sexfighting machines . Ranix gathered the energy as her two minions did their best to satisfy their goddess’ sexual hunger by dominating as many women as their pussies could fuck. They always had the statue with them and soon Kerna had her own. Through the statue, Ranix saw what they saw and talked to them and warned them about dangerous situations. Slowly, she restored her powers, but she was far from free. But the day when she could walk the Earth again was coming soon.
    Last edited by deensmith; October 29th, 2014 at 12:24 PM.
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Burbs - part 8

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Burbs - part 8

DeenSmith

The wait was worth it to find out where Garna got her start and got the whole thing started.

Can't wait to read to where your story takes us next.

Thanks again and have a good summer too.

I hope we read more before the end of summer though.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

excellent story deensmith. i like it when the story has some fantasy in it. as writer you can set-up anything you want. a world with queens who fight other warlords (by sex) is an awesome tale.

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Burbs - part 8

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are there any more chapters to this story?

Senior Hostboard Member deensmith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Bump!!!
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Burbs - part 8

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I hate to admit it but I had completely missed this story until you bumped it. I've always been a big fan of mythical and ancient contexts so this well-realised chapter was a joy to read. Did you ever consider having the goddess protectors of both armies engaging in some sort of cataclysmic sexfight?
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; November 19th, 2016 at 04:38 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member deensmith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    I hate to admit it but I had missed completely this story until you bumped it. I've always been a big fan of mythical and ancient contexts so this well-realised chapter was a joy to read. Did you ever consider having the goddess protectors of both armies engaging in some sort of cataclysmic sexfight?
    Thanks for your feedback Ragnarok but as you understand i can't reveal how this story will evolve.
    Take care!

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Burbs - part 8

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Deensmith, Of course - no worries!