Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Suprise Pt 7

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the extended wait for part 7 but i have started a new job and dont have as much free time as before. I have part 8 already started so will try to upload the next chapter quicker. Thanks for all your feedback!! It is an honour and priviledge to finally be able to write for the forum and see so many people enjoy the story.

Well, here you go Part 7!!! ENJOY!

The Surprise pt 7

As marc laid in bed, still dumbstruck by the evenings events, he waited patiently for his beautiful wife to emerge from the bathroom. Thoughts ran through his head at 1 million miles an hour. What happened?, How?, Who won?, Who started it?, accompanied by visions of his wifes breasts bumping, slapping, mashing against Jills own penduloud breasts in the heat of battle.
    After a short while, Sam entered the bedroom in a short towel covering her modesty, fresh from the shower, glowing from head to toe. ? hey baby, you still awake?? she called to marc as the lights were dimmed. ? you honestly think I could sleep after tonights events babe? ? replied Marc from beneath the covers. ? I take it you enjoyed yourself then babe? Replied sam in her most sultry, deep, husky tones.? I really give her a good battle you know babe!? as she slipped off the towel and crawled upon the bed, like a panther ready to pounce on its prey. ?Mind you it wasn?t an easy battle babe, her big girls really gave mine a working over too? she continued, now almost face to face with marc, who was still beneath the covers but now starting to react to his wife?s teasing. ?Nipple to nipple, breast to breast, I took her on babe and I showed her what my girls can do in a fight? she whispered as she nuzzled his neck and earlobe, knowing these where his weak points. She took his wrists and held them above his head as she continued her seduction. ? Her nipples flicked across mine baby, our little buds were so erect and locked in a battle to win, just for you babe? she continued as marc slipped the covers down, exposing his naked torso and his bulging cock to Sam. ? hmmm, you ARE enjoying this aren?t you!? sam whispered as she felt his erect cock pressing into her belly. ? Did you see the way our tits bulged when we pressed together babe? ? Did you like that babe?, Do you want to see our bare tits slapping across each other while we fight for your enjoyment babe? ? she continued as she reached between them and took hold of Marc?s cock and guided into her waiting pussy. They groaned as he filled her up with his 8? manhood and she started to buck against him. ? You gonna watch us fight baby?? she continued as she rode him, both groaning, hearts pounding as she upped her rythym. ? Babe, I want to see you fight her so much, beat those big tits for me baby? marc groaned as he felt near to climax, his hands mauling sams breast as they hung below her, inches from his face. ? OOOhhhh fuck babe, I?m gonna beat those tits for you, I?m gonna slap those tits all over her chest? moaned sam as she felt her own feelings building up inside. ? and then I?m gonna destroy her juicy pussy with my own? she whispered into his ear. Marc groaned as he climaxed inside his wife, thoughts of her locked in a sexfight with Jill was too much to process and he had lost all control.
    ?WOW, that done the trick!? gasped Sam as Marc pulled out of her, her own orgasm now subsiding. They both laid together, sweat pouring from their bodies, a moment of silence as they both took a few moments to regain their composure and gather their thoughts. The silence was broken when Marc suddenly turned to his beautiful wife and asked ? So?. What actually happened here tonight? How the hell did all this start??. He looked deep into his wifes eyes as she turned her face to him, ? do you really wanna know?? she whispered. ? all that matters is, you seen us tit to tit finally and you are going to see us topless, maybe even naked, battling with our tits, and who know what else next weekend? ? right in front of you? she whispered, his attention fixated on her smiling face. ? We done what we had to do tonight and we have agreed to fight for you. That?s all you need to know!? she explained, aware that marcs cock was beginning to twitch again. ? So who won? Did you actually titfight her tonight? ? he replied, his breath short and labored from the strenuous sex, moments earlier and also from the excitement of hearing about the evenings events. Sam raised her head from the pillow and looked him straight in the eyes, her voice soft and delicate. ? Yes babe, we kind of had a titfight tonight, topless, in our front room.? ? She will be a worthy opponent, her tits stood up to mine, so any future fights will be very close.? She could see his eyes light up with excitement, just as she felt his enlarged penis twitching against her thigh. ? Ooohhh who?s a horny boy tonight then?? she said playfully as she took his cock in her hand and started stroking it. ? So who do you think won? Me or Jill? ? she teased, as she lightly stroked his cock. ? babe you know I would love you to win? he replied through gasps, her stroke quickening as he felt his orgasm building inside of him. ? BUT by the sounds of it, you have a fight on your hands and it may be too close to call? he stuttered as he groaned and again release his cum all over sams tits and stomach.
    ?Well we will just have to wait and see eh babe! ? replied Sam, wiping the cum across her tits and taking her place alongside her husband in their marital bed, but for how long???????

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Suprise Pt 7

Great work !!!! Chapter 7 is marvelous thanks for the history.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really enjoy your story. You are doing a fantastic work. The details and the tease in your story, are real marvelous.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marco I know you are working a lot in the new job, take your time. We are waiting for part 8 when possible.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a fantastic history, we are waiting for part 8 when possible.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope will be a part 8, this story is amazing.

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Still working on this?

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Considering it's over 2 years later, I'd say most likely not. lol
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by christien View Post
    Considering it's over 2 years later, I'd say most likely not. lol
    I had to comment about your remarks christien... You really made me laugh.... thank you.

Of course I would also love to see this story continue... but.... not likely.

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    I had to comment about your remarks christien... You really made me laugh.... thank you.

Of course I would also love to see this story continue... but.... not likely.
    I'm glad my snarky comments give you a laugh, I try my best.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of good stories that just end, it's just the nature of things.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast