Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Girl, Part V

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    No, Abby won't be making a reappearance in this story and the landlady is out of it completely. The redhead may turn up again at some point, but I'll see.

At some later point down the road, I will probably write a story with these characters that brings in Martha and, maybe, Abby - together or separately, I'm not sure. I intend to do more with the rivalry between Sarah and Teresa after this story is done, but I have no plans to write any of these sequels in the near future. The idea that I do have down on my "story ideas" list involves Martha stopping over while she in town for a convention. Where the story goes from there I am not sure.

Take care,

JB57
    Those sound like good ideas, but too bad you are not writing these stories in the near future. I hope you change your mind in the near future.
    Last edited by White Devil; September 1st, 2014 at 06:10 PM.
    White Devil

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great Story!! I personally hope that Theresa wins one or two at least... it keeps things interesting.

Senior Hostboard Member
    New Girl, Part V

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

When you really like what you do
    like you JB57 thinks came in greatness
    THANKS

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Thanks again again and again JB !!

An epic story about competitive alpha-women.

The idea of Marth visiting the university for some convention is wonderful - could be a convention in phycical edcuation. I can easily imagine a large auditorium filled with gymnastics teachers as well as students interested in the subject. Sigh - my mind reels away easily.

Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Thanks! Someone a while ago (maybe it was even you) suggested that I bring Martha into competition with Ms. Jones from the "Donna and Ms. Jones" story. It makes sense -they are both teachers and could meet at a teachers' convention. it would also be interesting to bring together more of my different characters in a shared universe. It's another story I've put on my "ideas" list.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

That particular idea wasn't mine - quite a while ago I suggested that Maria Jacobs (Chained Heat) visited the university e.g. with the purpose of keeping a lecuture on crime and prison culture - and Teresa would of course be attending that lecture, as well as she would be bound to be invited to the office used by the guest lecturer for some further "in depth discussions".

I think it would be appealing with an encounter between the more mature prison ward and the young university student.

Johannes

Senior Hostboard Member White Devil's Avatar
    Westwood Village, California, United States
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    That particular idea wasn't mine - quite a while ago I suggested that Maria Jacobs (Chained Heat) visited the university e.g. with the purpose of keeping a lecuture on crime and prison culture - and Teresa would of course be attending that lecture, as well as she would be bound to be invited to the office used by the guest lecturer for some further "in depth discussions".

I think it would be appealing with an encounter between the more mature prison ward and the young university student.

Johannes
    I agree because that sounds so hot.
    White Devil

DogWithABone

Angry Re: New Girl, Part V

Quote Originally Posted by White Devil View Post
    Where is New Girl Part 6?
    Did you really bump 5 two year old threads with the same freaking question that you could have sent a PM about?

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Great !! I liked it !! I wait for more of you, you are one of the better writers in this board !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

I appreciate White Devil's enthusiasm and I am quite aware that there are people waiting for me to finish off some of the stories on the board that I started long ago. Indeed, it is depressing to me to realize that it's been two years since I last worked on this story, and I have three or four other stories of my own (not to mention other stories on which I am helping other people) to complete.

However, pressuring me will not make any difference. For the past several years, I have been working on a project which, over the past two years, is coming to completion. I have been working on it pretty constantly for the past few years and I simply don't have the time or energy to finish these stories. As I have said many times before, writing these stories also requires a certain degree of inspiration and I simply don't have that, either, at the moment. I have been working on an update to an existing story on the board that I may post relatively soon, but I have had to put that aside.

I have always promised to complete all the stories that I start, and I fully intend to keep that promise. There will be a completion of "New Girl", I just can't say when.

JB57
    JB57

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast