Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

Thanks for purchase my book I hope to write a little more between commissions, but I'm having more commissions than I had expected!

Thanks for enjoying my work
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! I've busy with other things and ha only been able to just drive by the site in the past few weeks. I just read the last two installments of Chapter 10. I'm breathless. I thought you couldn't increase the tension in this story any more. I was wrong! Happily wrong! This is like watching two enormous objects getting closer and closer. You know that something momentous and savage is going to happen, but you just can't look away. I'm not sure I could read this story from beginning to end; I need the time between episodes to gather my strength.

Seriously well done, Anubisx! Just don't post the next episode too soon, I may never recover!
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thank you very much for the comment; to you and to Dwcole and Wondering. It is very satisfying to know that my work is appreciated. As I said before, I have many commissions for writing (7!!!! I did not expect so many...), but I want to return to SC to continue the story. I have many, many ideas for this story...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this story is so awesome. I enjoy it very much!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thanks! I'm very happy because the feedback

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Between commissions, I've written a little more: Chapters 11 and 12. Now... to translate them!

Stay tuned!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Hello everyone again. I have been absent from the forum due to a new job in a new city. I'll be a couple of months too busy until return home, but this weekend I've been at home and I seized the moment to take the SC file to take her to the new city to continue translating.

As a result, here is Chapter 11. Within days, I will continue with the next chapter

CHAPTER 11
    GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

THURSDAY, JANUARY 25

Fever Dance Centre
    Percy Street, 13:30

?Well done, girls.?

The dance lesson ended with applause from everyone... except Melissa. The girl gasped out of breath, with her tits rising and falling on her chest with an anxiety against which she could only fight with more hard exercise. From her beautiful face to her feet in sports shoes, a layer of sweat covered her skin, soaking her tight sport top and her narrow sport tights.

?Beth,? she called the teacher of the class, approaching her quickly. The muscles of Melissa?s legs were near the limit, suffering slight twinges of pain with every step. ?Can we keep dancing a little more??

?A little more?? Beth was surprised. The rest of the girls were leaving the classroom; soon, Beth and Melissa were alone. ?Sorry, my dear, but there?s no more dance lessons until four in the afternoon.?

?But...?

?Is there something wrong, Melissa? This is the first time you come to class in the morning. But also you have done today two consecutive lessons without rest? and you still want more...?

?I?m fine,? the brunette lied. ?I just want to keep burning calories.?

?Precisely you aren?t the type of girl who needs to burn many calories,? Beth said, watching Melissa?s toned body. The look was totally innocent, but it stimulated a negative feeling in the saleswoman.

?Stop analyzing me!? Melissa growled with some violence. The other woman opened her mouth wide, astonished by the unusual behavior of a cute girl who had never raised her voice in a year of dance lessons.

?I?m sorry, I...?

?No, Beth, I?m the one who?s sorry,? the brunette said, with her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Melissa took a step forward, touching the shoulder of her dance teacher softly. ?I had a really bad night... and I'm taking it out on you.?

?Don?t worry, my dear,? Beth answered fondly. But Melissa still read in her eyes that she didn?t understand what was happening. ?Just get some rest.?

?Sure,? the brunette forced a smile. With a slight nod, Beth said goodbye to her, leaving her alone in the classroom. The silence surrounded Melissa; as she had been doing all night in her bed, the beautiful woman began to cry. The tears slowly fell for her downcast face, while her mouth moaned softly. Recalling what had happened the previous evening, her heart shrunk.

Then, the brunette felt eyes on her. Raising her face, she saw a crowd of defeated Melissas surrounding her: the countless mirrors that covered the four walls of the classroom were watching her intently.

?Why did you let her beat you again?? she asked, looking at one of her reflections, but the question was returned to her. Turning her tearful face, the brunette interrogated another Melissa, and another, and another? Each reflection returned the question, but she was unable to answer. ?A month... a month since she humiliated me in my own store, since the goddamn Christmas Eve, and all of you have let her beat me again... in a way even worse than the first one??

Dropping to her knees, the brunette hid her face with her hands, covering her humiliation. After an eternal sleepless night, Melissa had sought solace in the physical exercise, burying the bitter taste of the defeat under hours of gym and dance.

It had worked: running on the treadmill, she had left behind the cruel past; lifting weights, she had got beyond the bad memories; dancing to the rhythm of the music, she had forgotten? the feeling that now was hitting her soul again. Her body felt again the orgasm ?the horrible and delicious orgasm? that Natasha had forced from her, like a ghost from the past. Her pussy quivered, eager to obtain more from the blonde... and Melissa understood the depth of her defeat.

?It wants more,? the brunette regretted. ?It desires her, when I hate her.?

Fighting against the weight of her shoulders, the young girl got up. Wiping away her tears, she decided to return home, where she could weep alone...

Blumen Women Gym
    Caroline Street, 13:42

Every glance that she received was a treasure. Puffing out her chest and raising her chin, the blonde walked across the gym towards the exit, devouring all the attention with her insatiable pride. ?I deserve it?, she said herself. ?I deserve it after weeks of doubts and fears.?

?I thought that you never would leave the gym, Natasha.?

The voice stopped her right at the exit. Smiling, the girl turned around to meet the owner of the gym.

?Hey, Karen. Why do you say that??

?Well, you came as soon as we opened, at nine o?clock? and look what time it is! I was thinking about leaving you in charge to take a break.?

The dancer laughed: the happiness flooded every pore of her body and everything around her was nice, sweet or funny. ?I love my new life,? she said, with her heart pounding hard.

?If you want a partner, you just only have to ask me,? Natasha finally said with a wink. Then, with a gesture of her hand, she said goodbye to the other woman.

?And the shower? I thought it was sacred for you,? the blonde heard behind her.

?I have to make peace with my bathtub.?

Opening the door, Natasha went outside, being received by a winter breeze that smelled of rain. Closing her green eyes, she enjoyed the clash between the cold air and her warm skin: the chill began to sexually arouse her. ?As soon as I get home, my dear.?

Finally, she had forgiven her pussy.

Gloys Pharmacy
    Fletcher Street, 13:56

Melissa took an aspirin as soon as she leaved the pharmacy, in an attempt to extinguish the headache that she was feeling for some minutes. Her depression was starting to play dirty tricks on her ?physical and mental tricks?. The brunette wasn?t sure how to get over it.

She moved down the street with tired steps, conscious of being the center of attention; the men felt that the young beauty ?dressed in a tight sport outfit? was a real gift from the heavens, but for her all this interest was nothing more than a sad reminder: although it could seem very wonderful, her body had failed her.

Unexpectedly it began to rain. ?Perfect,? she complained, shrinking under the sudden downpour. Forcing herself to run, Melissa crossed the street for shelter... and a tunnel came into view.

?Is it the??? she hesitated, with a lightning streaking across the sky. Without time to finish the sentence, Melissa hurried to take cover, going into the underpass that she knew so well.

Panting after running in the rain, Melissa grabbed her long raven hair, squeezing it to drain the water. Looking around, she spotted the dirty focus which had lighted up between flashes the hot struggle that she and her blond nemesis had fought right there two days before. With her heart and her sex pounding at the same time, the brunette thought that she saw two female figures, locked chest to chest, fighting in the center of the underpass; the spectral silhouettes grunted and groaned, insulting each other dirtily while they tested their best attributes in an endless tussle.

?What the hell...?? Melissa mumbled, shaking her head. The hallucination disappeared; only the sound of the storm remained in the tunnel.

Leaning against the wall, the girl ran her hand across her face, trying to clarify her thoughts. In search of the inner peace, she began to inhale and exhale slowly; the relaxing smell of the rain filled her nose, slowly moving away her headache. As if it were a metaphor, the sudden storm also began to calm down, and soon the rain was reduced to a fine, soft water curtain.

?Time to go home,? she told herself, taking air for the last time... but then she smelled it: hot, dense, intense. Turning her face, Melissa sought the origin of this sudden scent; every step increasingly submerged her into it, to the point that she began to feel some taste in her mouth. Running her tongue across her full pinkish lips, she savored that striking smell ?halfway between salty and sweet?. An excited groan arose suddenly in her throat, with the lingerie saleswoman finally understood what she was it. ?Sex? Smells like sex.?

Her vision became fuzzy again: the ghostly figures reappeared before her, hazy and bellicose. The war between them continued, but soon one of them fell to the ground in front of the other, shaking like just an overexcited woman could shake. The golden flashes of her hair flashed before the pupils of Melissa, a moment before the scene disappeared again.

?I beat her,? she declared, sticking her chest out. ?I humiliated her? right here.? The tears returned to her beautiful eyes, but this time the tears were tears of expiation. Her voice began to sound hard, with a vigor that it had lost hours earlier. ?I beat her body, I beat her cunt.? She took air. ?I did it, and I can do it again.?

Before she knew it, she had her phone in her hand. The screen flashed in the shadows of the tunnel, moving them away from her soul.

?We still have to break the tie,? Melissa heard the voice of her hated enemy in her head as she opened the mobile agenda. ?Find me when you feel ready.?

?I?m ready, bitch,? she snarled at her cell phone. ?I?ve never been more ready...?

But when she went to press the call button, the brunette received an unexpected message. Annoyed by the interruption, she opened the message in a hurry; however, she smiled from ear to ear when she read the text.

?Thank you,? Melissa whispered, praising her fate.

Bird Bookstore Cafe
    New Hall Lane, 14:11

The coffee tasted delicious, but Natasha wasn?t sure if it was the coffee bean or the views that she had from her table and through the window.

?It?s certainly my favorite store,? she thought sarcastically, looking at the neon sign of Madame beyond the rainy street. ?I have only good memories from it.?

Her thick lips came back to the cup and a second sip of coffee delighted her palate. However, Natasha received no sensation of heat, because the fire that for days filled her body was several degrees above the temperature of the hot coffee.

?Did it ever end?? she asked herself quietly, although the view of the lingerie business responded to her question. ?Not while she prowl around here...?

A message then came to her mobile, with a short, soft tone. ?Is she?? the blonde thought, but the sender was none other than Klaus Lindermann. ?Wow,? she smiled, reading the invitation. ?This man certainly knows how to organize plans: a weekend in the resort.?

Before she could answer, a call to her phone startled her, but not as much as the impression that she felt when she saw who wanted to talk to her. ?Not here,? Natasha said herself, looking at two boys that had been keeping an eye on her from a nearby table. Getting to her feet, she sought privacy in the labyrinthine interior of the bookstore-cafe, before accepting the call.

?What do you want?? She growled softly.

?Have you also got the message from Klaus??

?Yes, Melissa...?

For a moment there was no answer. Across the line, Natasha heard that the breathing of her nemesis was becoming heavier and heavier; soon her own restless gasps mixed with the breaths of Melissa, increasing
    the nervousness of the call.

?If you have something to say me, you bitch, say it now,? the dancer insisted, squeezing her mobile between her fingers.

?Do you have a partner for the trip??

?You tell me??

Another silence; ten, twenty, thirty seconds, eternal as ages. The blonde thought several times in her own words, as she craved the response of Melissa.

?Alright,? the brunette's voice rang contained. ?I?ll write to Klaus: he?ll book for us the best room in the resort.?

?It sounds great[,? Natasha whispered, just before the call was cut off. Realizing that she had been holding her breath, she exhaled loudly.

?A whole weekend in the same room,? she thought nervously. ?If we want to break the tie, there won?t be a better time??

To be continued...

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good to see you back

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

First part of a looooong new chapter

Waiting for feedback!

CHAPTER 12
    WILD BEAUTY

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2

Bus Station
    Tithebarn Street, 15:23

The chill that ran through the air seemed to augur the cold weather that the travelers would feel when the bus chartered by Klaus Lindermann reached Snow Heaven, the winter resort in the region. Ahead, a two hour trip with nearly sixty miles of sinuous B roads to the top of the highest mountain in the south of the country; a tour not suitable for those prone to motion sickness.

Natasha certainly was feeling dizzy, but not because the bus trip that awaited her: after eight days without knowing anything about Melissa, she would be reunited with her in a few minutes. For days she had felt sure of herself, counting almost every second before come face to face with her brunette nemesis again; hungrily she had dreamed about the moment when, for the first time since the last meeting, Melissa?s eyes found hers, speaking of insecurity and even fear for the humiliating defeat in Madame.

But now somehow she felt more like a teenager before her first date: nervous and troubled, unsure of her feelings. The arrogant and defiant voice of Melissa in the last call hit her memories, momentarily eclipsing the victorious emotions to drag her to the memory of the humiliating fight in the tunnel.

?That slut is still capable of affect me,? she cursed, biting her full lower lip. ?She can still make me doubt even when I defeated her body the last time.? Around her, the bus stop began to be filled with people, with the bus arriving at last. Natasha saw Klaus organize the passengers, but her thoughts were still in another dimension; a dimension wherein hatred, lust, anger and fear moved with some incomprehensible parameters. ?When I return from the resort, everything will have been solved,? Natasha thought, with a promise that she wasn?t sure that she could keep.

The first thing that she saw was her raven hair, rocked by a cold breeze: like the halo of a being from another world, it warned Natasha about the arrival of danger. The heart of the go-go dancer didn?t know whether accelerate or stop, so it seemed to do both and neither at the same time when finally the green eyes of the two beauties met each other amid the crowd that kept the suitcases in a hurry in the cargo hold of the bus.

Melissa didn?t know whether to stop or run into Natasha. All mental work that she had done on the way to the bus station had collapsed as soon as she saw the golden hair of her rival in the midst of the chaos of passengers and luggage: arrogance became fear, ambition became anxiety? and the will turned into an autumn leaf, lost in the wind.

?Look at her body,? a voice said her head, a voice alarmingly similar to viper?s hissing of Natasha. ?Look at the body that tamed yours in your own store.? A tremor ran through the figure of Melissa, from top to bottom. ?Remember her tits crushing yours; remember her fingers tearing apart your ass...? Each enumeration woke a phantom sensation in her breasts, on her buttocks. ?Remember above all her pussy fucking your pussy.?

Her sex throbbed, and every instinct cried to get away from there. But on that fateful moment, the brunette saw something in the green depths of Natasha?s eyes: insecurity, varnished with a layer of dirty lust.

?Look at her body,? the voices resounded in her head again, but this time it wasn?t the voice of the blonde: it was her own voice, full of animal momentum. ?Look at the body that you tamed with yours in the tunnel.? Melissa?s crotch moistened by the memory. ?Remember her tits crushed by yours; remember her ass torn apart by your fingers?? The ghostly feelings changed their nature, with the saleswoman perceiving an electric shock through her body. ?Remember above all your pussy fucking her pussy.?

With the two opposing perceptions battling inside her mind, with the two voices arguing inside her head, Melissa took a deep breath and finally walked toward her enemy. The blonde thrust out her chest, waiting for her with a tense, fake smile.

?At last you?ve arrived,? Natasha said in a tone that pretended to be cheerful.

?Yeah,? the brunette answered, forcing her own smile. ?I really wanted to get out of town for a few days.? Her eyes lost in the dark and dilated pupils of Natasha. ?It will be really good for me.?

?It will be really good for US?, the dancer corrected her; Melissa could only nod.

?Girls! It?s time to go,? Klaus gestured to the couple from the bus door. To the surprise of the women, both were alone at the bus stop; while they had been immersed in their doubtful thoughts, all the passengers had got on the bus.

Without wanting to draw more attention, Melissa and Natasha moved their luggage to the cargo hold of the bus: the brunette gently placed her suitcase in one of the few remaining spaces and, just a couple of seconds later, the blonde dropped her suitcase over her opponent?s is a deliberate metaphor that Melissa understood. ?Do you think you?re above me?? she asked with her eyes. ?I?ll have to show you how wrong you are,? the brunette concluded, thinking about the weekend that the two females had ahead.

With a final gesture of contempt, the hot enemies falsely smiled each other again and, keeping an eye on the other beauty, they got on the bus that would take them to the next battle arena of their eternal rivalry.

Dark Sierra?s National Park
    Mile 49 of the mountain road, 16:57

Melissa?s teeth had been grinding and squeezing together for so long that the saleswoman thought that she began to feel some real pain in them. However, she couldn?t avoid it: for nearly an hour and a half, she had been quietly bearing the close and warm presence of Natasha ?the dancer was sitting in the seat beside her in an effort to pretend friendship?, but above all, she had been bearing the wobble of Natasha?s boobs under the white blouse that the blonde was wearing. The bus route was complicated: an ascent through an old mountain road full of curves and potholes that ?to the distress of Melissa? only served to force the firm Natasha?s glands to bounce beside her.

?On top of that, the fucking cunt doesn?t wear bra,? she cursed for the umpteenth time. The only consolation that the brunette could desperately grab were the restless gestures of the face of her opponent: the dancer kept biting her juicy pink lips, always looking sideways the heavy and jumping bust of Melissa. ?Yes, you bitch, I didn?t wear a bra either.?

Another pothole and, for the first time in an hour and a half, both amazons succumbed to desire. Turning their faces, the women watched almost at point blank the swaying of the other tits beyond the fabric of the blouses in an exasperated and futile attempt to settle something in that quick comparison. Both chests again settled on the torsos but, once opened the hunting season, no beauty wanted to retreat.

?I can?t wait to be in the resort,? the perennial, tense silence that had surrounded the couple broke under the words of Melissa. ?I really want to wear for the first time my new and tiny bikini in the thermal pools.?

Natasha stifled the growl of rage in her throat. It was undeniable that her rival had just started another war of words between them, so keep her emotions under control and dominate the double meaning of every sentence would be crucial to get to the resort with the psychological advantage.

?I like the thermal pools,? the blonde smiled, tilting her head slightly as she buried her eyes in the green irises of Melissa. ?But I?ve always had a weakness for the privacy of a sauna.? Natasha?s lips twisted into a vicious expression. ?There I don?t need the tiny bikini that I purchased for this weekend.?

Gritting her teeth discreetly, the brunette subdued the angry whistle that wanted to escape from her mouth. Her nemesis certainly was playing hard from the first minute, so she had to descend to the same dirty level if she wanted to mentally overcome the smug go-go dancer.

?Maybe we could spend some time together in a pool with our tiny bikinis, Natasha, and later share one of those saunas you like so much.?

?It sounds great, Melissa. Just imagine us, inside a small sauna for just two people, talking about our things??

For the inexperienced ears around, the dialogue between the two young women wasn?t different from the dialogue that two good friends would have on a trip together. But the surreptitious struggle, buried under deceptive smiles and words whose honey hid the bile, it was so real that both beauties began to feel the innate need to pull the other hair with their bare hands.

But that violence wasn?t the only need that the girls felt at that time, because their bodies ?as receiving antennas? was absorbing all the underlying sensuality in the veiled threats, turning them into erogenous masses difficult to control. Natasha felt her nipples pushing against the white fabric of her blouse, stretching it as poles of a tent. A short distance from her spears, the long weapons of her antagonist were marked in her blue blouse, in a display of the transcendental rivalry between the two chests.

?I cannot wait to face her fat ones with mine,? Natasha craved, licking her lips as she moved uneasily in her seat. Between her thighs, the moisture began to be uncomfortable because there were no panties that contained the torrent; meanwhile, her clit poked her head from the folds of skin on her sex. ?As for you...?

The thought was never completed because, suddenly, a small crash resounded in the air. The bus swerved a little and the passengers screamed scared. But, fortunately, the driver managed to stop the vehicle at the side of the road, without further mishap.

?Oh, no, the engine again?? the driver said, followed by several complaints from the passengers. Taking control of the situation, Klaus Lindermann got up from his seat with a pacifying gesture to calm everyone.

?Don?t worry, we?ll solve the problem. We arrive at Snow Heaven with only a few minutes late...?

Dark Sierra?s National Park
    Mile 50 of the mountain road, 17:28

The sun began to fall on the horizon, slowly but inexorably, while the temperature was starting to descend to the dismay of the travelers crowed together next to the broken bus. Unfortunately, it was impossible to repair its damaged old engine, so now everyone had to wait the arrival of a second vehicle out in the open, in a spot of trees, rocks and snow.

?I hope that the other bus arrives soon,? the driver said for the fourth time in a few minutes, as he rubbed his hands together, not far from Natasha and Melissa. Unlike the rest, the girls were the only ones that weren?t fully sheltered: only covered by shirts and jeans, both were receiving the surprised looks from the other travelers.

?I?m still surprised that you don?t feel the cold.? Approaching them, Klaus raised his thermos. ?Don?t you want coffee??

?No, Klaus, but thank you,? Melissa smiled.

?We just want to arrive as soon as possible at the resort,? Natasha added, and the two females exchanged glances.

?That?s right,? the brunette concluded.

While Klaus walked away from the women, both felt the sweat waterfalls under their clothes, showering their skins with moisture. Of course, they could feel the kiss of the chill mountain?s air; however, the contradictory combination of hot flesh and cold atmosphere only amplified the electric shocks that the amazons felt in the presence of the other. Feeling a shiver run down her back, Natasha trembled; beside her, the body of Melissa was shaken gently under the conflicting feelings that ran over her skin... and her mind.

?We hate each other, but we can?t stay away from the other,? she said herself, realizing how, after being seated tensely for an hour and a half in adjacent seats, the two were still together outside the bus. ?We have to pretend to be friends,? she ended up lying to herself.

Then a sudden gust of wind rose in that place, throwing some snow on travelers. Several of them shouted in surprise, while Melissa and Natasha, guided by a sixth sense, turned their faces toward the source of the air stream. Zephyrus stopped blowing and the couple stood watching the deep mountain?s forest; beyond the tall trees, beyond the rocks covered with snow, there was something almost tangible: a kind of secret vestige, ignored and forgotten for centuries, wished to be rediscovered.

Natasha?s boobs swelled in her chest, with the strange feeling surrounding her. ?I felt this before,? she mused, recalling the start of hostilities in the underground tunnel of the city. Then, the darkness had awakened in her a distant feeling, deeply buried in her woman?s psyche... A feeling that now, watching the wild beauty of the forest, she sensed again.

?Women were the ones who led the world,? she knew, moving her fingers like claws. ?And we fought for leadership; we fought for being the only matriarchs.? Sideways, the blonde observed the brightness of Melissa?s green eyes fixed on her. ?We have forgotten this Truth, but Mother Nature is waking us up.?

?The darkness reminds us of our past in the caves,? the other girl thought at the same time, running a parallel introspection to the reflection of the dancer. ?In the depths of the caves, women fought to subdue or being subdued, to lead or be led.? Melissa licked her lips, and a strange taste of blood flooded her tongue. Beside her, Natasha mimicked her action. ?And when there were no caves, when the tribes were traveling as nomads, the forest clearings turned into battle arenas, with no witnesses other than the trees and the ancient goddesses of the night.?

Melissa took the first step towards nature, and Natasha joined her. Walking away from the impatient and frozen civilization, the females disappeared among the trees without anyone noticing, almost as if a divine robe hid them.

Boots sank into the snow slightly, marking the sloping path to the small hill that dominated the forest. Some small and elusive animals fled to the human presence, while several birds, from the safety of the high branches, watched the beauties from the heights.

Two or three minutes later, they reached the top; their hearts, seduced by delusions that filled their heads, stopped for a moment, just before accelerated wildly under their breasts.

?It?s perfect,? they whispered in unison. Before them was a small clearing, surrounded by an almost perfect circle of trees. The two girls visualized themselves fighting over that soft mantle of snow, rolling from side to side amid shouts and blows. However, both dismissed that fantasy immediately: if they returned with any sign of fight ?red marks on their faces, wounds in their arms or legs, their precious manes shattered into a chaos of messy hair?, everyone would know what was going on between them.

?This is between me and her,? Melissa groaned inside her head. ?No one needs to know??

?I?ve been waiting for this for eight long days,? she said plainly. Melissa knew what she wanted and she wouldn?t delay it more than necessary. ?And I know you?ve been waiting for this too, so? let?s forget the words and let?s start this once and for all.?

?You?re really impatient to be humiliated again,? Natasha didn?t lose her chance to strut. ?But don?t worry, Melissa, because I won?t waste your time remembering what happened last time.? Swelling her chest, the blonde placed both hands on her ample hips. ?My body will do the work for me.?

?Not this time.? Copying the arrogant stance of her nemesis, the lingerie saleswoman shook her dark mane in the air. ?We can?t draw attention, so we?ll do this slow and hard... if you dare.?

?I hear you.?

?In the center of the clearing, without blouses,? Melissa licked her lips. ?We don?t know when they?re coming to look for us so unfortunately we can?t risk taking off our jeans too... luckily for you.?

?For you, you mean,? the blonde growled, starting to be bothered with her arrogant opponent. ?So that?s it? Your tits against mine? and nothing more??

?No, this time we?ll go a little further,? the brunette licking her lips again and, this time, the reality hit the thoughts of Natasha.

?Further!? the dancer shouted in her head, with her beautiful green eyes fixed obsessively on the full lips of the other woman. A torrent of emotions ran through her, fanning the flames even more inside her, but nothing could compare to the taste that filled her mouth: a sweet, vicious, extremely feminine aftertaste. Her nipples tightened in her chest while further down her clit, hungry and lascivious, stretched completely out of her hood of skin. ?It?s the taste of her lips,? she recalled, remembering the surprise ending ?even for her? of their last duel in Madame. ?I kissed her,? she acknowledged. ?I kissed her, and she couldn?t take it. Now she wants revenge.? Taking a deep breath, the dancer narrowed her eyes before licking her full lips slowly. ?If it?s what she?s looking for, I'm ready.?

?As far as you want, girl.?

Keeping an eye on the rival, the statuesque females walked toward the center of the clearing, alert to any movement of the other hot woman. Natasha unconsciously licked her lips again, and Melissa copied the gesture.

In position, the girls prepared themselves to bare their torsos to the other beauty for the second time in their burning rivalry. Nine days earlier, during the torrid struggle in Melissa?s lingerie store, both beauties had done it for the first time, discovering their firm and round boobs before the eyes of the hated nemesis. That crucial moment still besieged the two young women ?no matter whether they were awake or asleep?, so even now, when the time was running out, none could take the time to undress as if it wasn?t critically important. There was too much at stake between her tits, especially after they faced against each other many times without reaching a clear conclusion about who dominated and who was dominated.

?At the same time, you bitch,? the go-go dancer verbalized, charging her voice with impatience and anger. Melissa just nodded. With the two girls grabbing their blouses underneath, one last challenging look erupted between them; finally, the amazing girls pulled up.

The long hairs were shaken in the air, while the moderate rays of a sun almost lost in the west illuminated the half-naked figures of the warriors. The bare breasts were pushed out, directly towards the flushed face of the foe, as the two females tied their blouses to their delicate waists.

?I hate you,? the double groan rose from the depths of their souls at the same time, with both girls regretting the unexpected sincerity instantly. Before their eyes, the boobs stood proud and stuck-up, dense and solid, almost as pale as the snow around. Under a heavy layer of sweat that gleamed in the last light of day, the tits seemed definitive demolition weapons, ready to grind and break the foundations of the other femininity.

But there was more danger in that milky flesh, as both provocative fighters? nipples stood amid the rugged large areolas as hoplites spears. The blonde and the brunette knew perfectly those pikes, as almost from their first body to body meeting they had been causing problems even through clothes. Both beauties felt a wave of heat when they remembered in detail the matched and fiery struggle of naked nipples that they had days ago; the thought was enough to further tighten their big pairs.

For a moment, Melissa felt so threatened by Natasha?s breasts that she thought seriously about abandoning her plan to raise the stakes between them and focused on destroying the presumptuous bust of the dancer. However, her lust immediately took the control, letting her know that she could confront it from several and different fronts and eventually emerge victorious in all of them.

?Ready?? Melissa mumbled, and it was the only word that she was able to articulate.

?Always,? Natasha croaked.

Finally, the women walked directly toward each other, with their skins bristling because the snowy environment and the tension of the pre-fight.

The nipples came first: a crackling was heard in the air, followed by a soft, sweet burning smell. The women groaned through their clenched teeth, holding their rapiers together while a small steam began to float around them. Looking for the first advantage of the dispute, Natasha pushed forward with delicacy and firmness at the same time, trying to impale opponent?s nipple tip to tip. But Melissa?s weapons stood firm against the pressure, returning the squeeze with equal force.

Attracted by the other stare of hatred, the girls gradually brought the rest of their bodies together: the beautiful faces, twisted in agony concentration, were pressed against each other nose to nose, forehead to forehead, while further down the hard nipples got lost under four mountains of flesh. The pressure of the hot tits scorched both beauties, forcing them to tremble against the other figure.

Then the bellies came: sweaty and naked, they were forced against each other in a muscular test that reminded the two rivals that they could compete at many different levels. The soaked belly buttons slid together, forcing small sensations of emptiness when they crossed each other.

While their bodies fit together, the hands of the beauties fell instinctively on the hips of the other girl, before finally slide past to grasp jealously the opposite ass. The fingers squeezed the flesh through the inflexible jeans, urging the excited crotch to come together. As soon as she impaled her pelvis against Natasha?s, Melissa clearly felt the firestorm that was waiting for her under both jeans, and some specific memories came to her mind. ?I have felt that firestorm between my fingers, and she also has felt it.? A blush overwhelmed the brunette?s cheeks by evoking the red hot events from the past when, almost a month earlier, the two enemies had masturbated each other under the storm, in the main park of the town. ?It was the first time that...? Unable to finish the thought, she savored the evoked emotions: the fury and the passion in the rain, the convulsions as culmination of the eternal hatred, the bittersweet feeling of victory and defeat at once. ?Maybe? in the resort...?

Finally faced from head to toe, the females kept their bodies together in a competition that, being seen from outside with inexperienced eyes, couldn?t look like a fight: as two beautiful Greek sculptures carved in the center of the clearing, blonde and brunette seemed immobile, but the reality is that they were immersed in one of the toughest and tenser fight possible. Each atom of the front of their bodies was using their charge to project repulsion energy against rival?s constitution, affecting her at microscopic levels; each inch of skin was burning between exhaled igneous tongues that were fused with enemy?s flares in an incandescent war; all flesh was throbbing, scorched but stiff under the pressure that, almost without movement, was receiving by the opposing flesh.

It began to snow, with a lightness that two lovers would enjoy but, despite the lust and sexuality inherent to the antagonism between the young women, there was no love. The snowflakes melted as soon as they touched the burning female bodies, whistling in their extinction; none felt the icy caress of the mountain, with the combustion of their bodies growing up more and more as the duel progressed. Suddenly, an imprecise and damp mist ?daughter of heat and cold? surrounded the amazons.

?Is this as far as you wanted to go?? Breaking the silence, Natasha forced a mocking smile on her face. ?If you just wanted to feel my body burning yours, you could have saved the chitchat.?

?It?s my body the one that is burning yours,? Melissa replied, lying just like the blonde, because both beauties were scorching and being scorched in the same way. But for the first time the women felt able to stand against the unusual heat given off by the other body; as a constant in the rivalry between the lingerie saleswoman and the go-go dancer, the unbearable in a fight ended up being tolerable in the next one, so the two girls always had to force themselves beyond the limits in each new battle.

Thinking about it, Melissa licked her lips again, this time almost against Natasha?s mouth.

?Do you want to know how far I want to go?? she asked, with a look broken by lust.

?I?m dying to know that.? Running her tongue over her lips, the blonde returned the ball to the court of her rival. ?But I hope that you endure a little more than last time.?

The heart of the brunette, buried under the chest crushed against the breasts of her opponent, almost exploded at those words. ?It?s obvious that I wasn?t the only one who has been thinking about this?, she understood, seeing Natasha licking her lips again. For days, Melissa had been preparing herself mentally for the weekend that she was going to spend with her archenemy; for that, she had been reviewing into her head every confrontation with the blonde, even if it was insignificant. The saleswoman had evoked their violent fights, their tit duels and their forced orgasms, but her obsession had focused on the last humiliation that she had suffered? when the thick and silky dancer?s lips had closed on hers in a violent kiss, without affection but with hot passion.

?For sure that she thinks she kisses better than me,? Melissa had meditated in frustration every night, in the solitude of his bed, and now she was doing it again. Her eyes were mesmerized by the nearby mouth of Natasha; plump and with a striking pink hue, the mouth curved with arrogance in front of the brunette, defiant against what both girls knew that was coming. Melissa?s lips twitched impatiently, eager to show what they were capable of. ?Mine are fleshier,? the saleswoman tried to convince herself, measuring and comparing the assets at close range. However, the reality wasn?t so sure about that smug statement: both mouths were heirs of the same canon of beauty, with wavy lines enclosing a suggestive and juicy heart, as bulky as appetizing. As mirror images, their lips were so identical in their shapes that the lines that outlined them didn?t diverge a single fraction of an inch from the shape that their genes had apparently agreed on. At the same time, the volumes of the twin mouths replicated their opposite's dimension and thickness with a perfection that no cloning could duplicate.

Amid the tense comparison, Natasha?s head was filled with heated words: a passionate debate began between the Angry, the Sadistic and the Kinky, the three shades of the personality of the beautiful blonde who had conquered her mind weeks ago. ?Kiss her until she becomes suffocated!? the Sadistic exclaimed with a cry full of perversion. ?Bite, bite, bite!? the Angry demanded, hitting the walls of the psyche of the beauty. ?Tongue against tongue! It?s the only way to show her who the boss is!? the Kinky said, riding her essence of woman. ?No! Lips against lips!? The Sadistic replied. ?No! Tooth against tooth!? the Furious protested.

An unstoppable force took control, with the mouths of both girls converted suddenly in the center of the universe. As planets entering another orbit, their lips were hopelessly attracted to each other, caught in a kind of gravitational influence that no one could stop. The heads tilted to the right docilely, extremely slowly, while green eyes drilled each other with a lust that both beauties tried to hide under a layer of indifference.

?Do you remember our first time in the mansion of Klaus?? Natasha whispered, licking her lips again. ?Do you remember our confrontation in the room??

?Of course,? Melissa kept tilting her head, alert to the beautiful face of the blonde. ?I remember every gesture, every smell, every word...?

?You called me cheap copy,? the go-go dancer?s voice sounded slightly angry, maybe hurt. In slow motion, her head kept leaning. ?You said that I was messing with a body that I cannot handle.? A slight smile, cruel in its ends, shone in her face. ?Now, remember what happened in your store, nine days ago.?

?What you tell me about you?? the brunette understood the game of Natasha immediately, and she didn?t hesitate to jump head first into it. ?On that first night, your words were that I would never have your sex appeal.? It was her turn to smile with arrogance, just before licking her full lips. ?So it?s time for you to remember what happened in the tunnel, ten days ago.?

Finally, the noses moved beyond the other, and a strange vertigo flooded hearts and stomachs: suddenly, the road to the other mouth was clear, with no more than a few inches of hot air between them.

?You got lucky, that?s what happened,? the blonde snarled.

?The only one that has got lucky here is you,? Melissa replied. ?Only in this way you have been able to withstand a body superior to yours.?

?Not only my body is better than yours, but I also know how to use it, unlike you.?

?Show me how you use it, my dear.?

With their heads tilted at angles of almost 45 degrees, the girls licked their lips one last time, just before taking air. Very, very slowly, their faces were approaching each other and their fleshy and throbbing lips were closing the dying distance between them. Instinctively, the fingers of both beauties squeezed the ass of the antagonist, clawing the firm roundness under the tension of the moment. A slight tremor ran through Natasha before jumping into the body of Melissa and pierce skin, flesh and soul.

Then the brunette?s mouth twisted into a soft beast growl, and the blonde replied with her own animal snort. In their torsos, the nipples were lost in an ocean of incandescent flesh, perforating each other more harshly, while the minds of the young warriors burst into a storm of fire and smoke.

Natasha kept her eyes open, staring at the deep look of Melissa, despite all the senses in her body was crying the contrary. What was a few inches away would be a conflict of emotions, as hot as dirty, so the go-go dancer understood that closing her eyes would intensify absolutely each sensation to infinity: an advantage and a weakness at the same time, because on one hand she could feel the effects of the duel more clearly and tame them, but at the same time she would be terribly exposed to the whole force of these same perceptions. Not only that: with eyes closed, she would miss the face reactions of Melissa under her attacks, failing to take note of her enlightening gestures of weakness, failing to enjoy her grimaces of excited defeat. But she could also feel everything ?the ecstasy, the submission, the surrender? through the contact between lips, just like she could feel it without eyes through their flattened breasts, their glued bellies, their intertwined thighs.

Unable to decide, Natasha narrowed her eyes, while the lingerie saleswoman did the same. As usual in the unusual connection between the two girls, Melissa was harboring exactly the same doubts about such a trivial ?in theory? decision like coming to battle with open or closed eyes. But for a long time the brunette beauty had learned that nothing in her relationship with the other amazon was insignificant; any decision, no matter how small it was, was a courageous and essential step, almost an axiom, in the rivalry between them. The clashes between the two foes were always harmonized in a natural way because what one of them proposed ?with or without words? was always instinctively accepted by the other ?with or without words?. Cause and effect, challenge and deal.

The time slowly crawled in the snowy clearing, with the antagonist?s mouths still being separated by an abyss of an inch. Both beauties waited for the challenge, knowing that if one of them closed her eyes, the other would accept it; knowing that if one of them decided to fight with open eyes, the other would accept it.

At last, Melissa?s narrowed eyes were opened wide, and so did the eyes of Natasha. With the decision taken and signed, there was no time for more?

The lips brushed each other, causing a small, hot discharge that danced between the mouths in touch. A low moan vibrated in the air, followed by a gasp that was drowned with the advance of the faces. The mouths pressed together, with the meatiness of the brunette molding itself to the meatiness of the blonde; the full lips slid up and down, to one side to the other, for now getting along with rubbing and sharing sensations. Letting out a grunt, Melissa felt her lips burning: a dangerous fire inflamed her silky mouth, crossing her length and breadth mercilessly. In front of her, Natasha?s feminine eyes shuddered, letting her know that her nemesis also felt that blast. The brunette?s lips curved slightly against the lips of the other girl in a cruel, arrogant smile after marking the territory.

Half a second later, her smile faded. The lingerie saleswoman felt a wave of heat through the lips of Natasha; falling over her mouth, the discharge overwhelmed with its high temperature. The face of the young brunette quivered as her enemy savored her little revenge in the other side of the lip engagement.

With locked eyes and lips, the fiery females hardened the friction between their fleshy virtues, in a sort of mating ritual without love. The flames jumped from mouth to mouth, equally scorching and outraging in an igneous war that, although both women knew perfectly, it was different from the previous ones: the firmness of the tits had been replaced by the softness of the lips, setting a new environment ?perhaps more dangerous? for the firestorm.

Natasha began to open her mouth, ready to take the next step in the hot duel. Feeling the movement against her mouth, Melissa also began to separate her lips, ready for the moment of truth. The pupils dilated in their eyes, the naked boobs tightened against each other and the nails dug deeper into rival?s butt. The tongues, hidden within the wet mouths, stirred impatiently on high alert. In a wordless pact, the brunette and the blonde began to close their eyes...

?Natasha! Melissa!?

The shout broke the spell. With a sharp and frustrated shove, the females moved away from her rival, looking around fearfully. To the surprise of both women, the clearing had been swallowed by the night; immersed in the fight, none had sensed the coming of the darkness. All around, the wind swirled with some violence, in what seemed like the beginning of a snowstorm.

?Girls! Where are you??

Klaus Lindermann?s voice sounded closer, this time choked by bad weather. A light flashed on the way that the beauties had used to ascend to the clearing: the couple knew that time was running out.

?Get dressed, you whore!? Natasha urged, feeling the hateful stare of the brunette on her. Quickly, the amazons covered their sweaty torsos with their blouses and, a second before Klaus appeared, they changed the gestures of their faces.

?Oh, Klaus! Fortunately you?ve found us!? Melissa pretended.

?Yes, we were lost!? the blonde added, with the two girls running towards the man.

?Thank goodness you are well,? Klaus sighed, hugging them. ?We were really scared.?

?We?re really sorry,? the saleswoman told with innocent expression. ?We went out to do some exploring and, well, we weren?t able to return.?

?Don?t worry. Let?s go back before the storm caught us.?

?Yes, the sooner we get to the resort, the better,? Natasha said, staring for a couple of seconds to Melissa. ?I want to stay in our room as soon as possible...?

The brunette opened her mouth, ready to add more innuendos in the conversation, but the man cut off her attempt.

?About that, there?s something you should know...?

To be continued...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)