Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

Hi Anubisx, good to see you back. I sent you an email. Did you get a chance to take a look at it?

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

“Eagle’s Eye” Lodge
    Mile 53 of the mountain road, 19:01

The stormy wind struck the wooden walls of the small lodge with fury but, fortunately, the crackling fire in the fireplace seduced travelers, moving her thoughts away from the inclement exterior. Sitting here and there in the hall —some people on the sofas, others on the floor—, everyone was enjoying the calming warmth of the coffee cups, courtesy of the manager of the lodge: an older woman with a friendly face.

You have been lucky,” the woman was saying. “Fortunately the second bus arrived in time to bring you here. With this bad weather, it’s impossible to get to the resort.”

We’ll continue our journey tomorrow,” Klaus took the floor, always optimistic. “We only will lose a night out of the resort. Besides, this lodge is great!

Most travelers nodded, but Melissa and Natasha were in a bad mood and the words of their friend only managed to infuriate them even more. The interruption of their showdown in the clearing had been frustrating, but even more to know that they couldn’t finish it that same night in the resort.

Fucking storm,’ Natasha cursed. ‘You had to block the fucking road…

Although they were seated in opposite corners of the room, the blonde and the brunette couldn’t take the eyes off the other girl, watching each other through the crowded main hall. Even separated by several meters away, Natasha could discern the progressive dilation of Melissa’s pupils, which quivered slightly in a sign of impatience, of frustration. With the sweet taste of the brunette’s mouth still dancing between her lips, the dancer perfectly understood the feelings of her nemesis, as she felt her femininity also sinking in the stormy ocean of the unfinished business.

Something common between us’, she knew, remembering how often her confrontations with Melissa hadn’t reached its conclusion. ‘Even during the first months at her lingerie store, when the only weapons were tense words charged with double meanings.’ Watching carefully to the saleswoman, Natasha subtly tilted her head, recalling the origins of the rivalry. Her mind traveled to the end of August, and the wet heat of that time inflamed her body, her mind and her soul. She saw herself going into Madame, the newest lingerie store in town, looking for suggestive clothes for her performances in Darkness...

There she had met Melissa’s green eyes, beyond the counter, the same green eyes that pierced her gaze through the lodge’s hall in the present day. ‘She looks at me in the same way that she looked at me that first day… as a predator,’ she mused, swallowing. ‘But at that moment she tried to hide herself under the skin of the sheep, but now I can see the wolf.’

Her world had changed at that moment, being turned around by that disturbed look, by that twisted mouth in a contained gesture. Natasha could feel the vertigo in her stomach by the sudden, painful vision of a young beauty who could be her fraternal twin sister. Then and now, she felt every parallelism as a stab in her heart, like a violent shove that wanted to push her out of her place in the world. Her own essence as a unique being was in question because of an imitator that, in some inexplicable way, had stolen her eyes, her mouth, her breasts, her hips, her butt and her legs from the same mold of where she was born.

I’ll force you to return everything you have stolen from me,’ the blonde growled in her head, trying to send that message through her eyes. ‘Whatever the cost, I’ll force you to admit that you’re the cheap copy, and that I’m the original one.’

Natasha,” a voice broke the reverie, abruptly pushing her out of the tense look of Melissa. Glancing up, she saw Klaus Lindermann before her. To her surprise, her friend was wearing a warm cotton pajamas. “The locker room is now free. Take the opportunity and change your clothes.”

Not understanding what was going on, the blonde looked around: incredibly, everyone in the room were wearing pajamas; some people already were inside sleeping bags, while others were preparing them. Without enough beds, the lodge’s manager had looked for an alternative solution for the unexpected and numerous guests.

But... what time is it?” Natasha was puzzled.

A little after ten o’clock.”

What?” the dancer couldn’t believe it, so she turned her face to look at the clock above the fireplace. ‘It’s five past ten! How is that possible? I’ve been three hours staring at Melissa?’ she wondered, trying to assimilate it. ‘This bitch even steals my time!

Are you okay?” the man asked, watching the strange gesture of his friend. “Today you’re a little distracted…

Yeah, yeah, I just get lost in my own thoughts.” Stretching out her hand, Natasha took the sleeping bag that Klaus offered her. “I guess that we’ll sleep right here.”

Yes, unfortunately there are no beds for everyone. We are so many that some people even will have to sleep in the locker room. But if you aren’t comfortable here, I can try to get you a bed.

The go-go dancer again focused her attention on Melissa: the brunette was preparing her sleeping bag in her corner, so the blonde knew where she should stay.

Don’t worry, I’ll be fine here.” As if Melissa could hear her, the brunette turned her head toward her, and the tense eyes locked together again.

Alright,” Klaus accepted. “Change your clothes quickly, so that we can prepare the locker room to those who will sleep on it.”

Sure…

A new glance was enough to synchronize the two rivals. After spreading out the sleeping bags on the floor, Natasha and Melissa opened their suitcases to collect their nighties. Then they went to the locker room with steps filled with impatience: after the hot meeting in the forest, they had the hope of being alone, even for a few minutes. However, in the locker room they found a dozen girls —some of them touching up their faces and hair in from of the wide mirror, others changing their clothes within one of the small stalls of the room—, so the frustration again overfilled the arteries of the archenemies.

Damn,’ Melissa complained, looking at the blonde with concealed hatred. ‘I have to find a way to finish what we started,’ she wished, watching Natasha’s full lips curving with contempt for a moment before the other girl disappeared into one of the stalls. With a soft growl, the brunette stifled with great difficulty the instinct to follow her antagonist into the narrow stall and went into her own compartment; at the moment that she lost sight of the go-go dancer, she felt a deep emptiness in her interior.

Are you so obsessed with me that you can’t live without me?’ a distorted female voice echoed inside her head; Melissa recognized the voice instantly, because after all it wasn’t the first time that she heard it. Closing her eyes, the brunette visualized Natasha, dressed as the first day they met: with a tight black top and a provocative red shorts. ‘I can’t wait to dream tonight; I want to tear you apart again.’

I’m the one, you fucking bitch, that tear you apart every night,” Melissa cried out in a whisper. In her vision, she also wore the same clothes —a tight blue skirt and a body-hugging white top— that she had worn that day in late August, when her bitter rival had appeared abruptly in her life, announced by the Madame’s door bell. “I’m the one who wins every fight, every night.”

Bullshit,’ the voice of the blonde growled, so vicious and hateful as the real voice of the girl. ‘I’ve turned all your dreams into nightmares, and I’ll keep doing it, night after night.’

We’ll see it shortly, you slut,” Melissa threatened, taking off her blouse and jeans to fully bare her body full of sweat and curves. For weeks, she had barely stand the feeling of covering her breasts or her sex with bras or panties; only occasionally she has been able to wear underwear, only to discard it one or two hours after, totally soaked.

Whore, I wasn’t wearing panties! I wasn’t wearing panties, nor wearing panties now!

Natasha’s arrogant voice again flooded her mind, this time with a shout from the past. Melissa felt her clit hardened between her legs, responding to the wild imagination of the young woman, while her dark and twisted pubic hair bristled. ‘I think tonight won’t be enough with another of my dreams,’ she told herself, feeling about to explode. ‘After the issue of the forest, I can’t be satisfied with humiliating her in a dream.’

Girls, two minutes,” the voice of the manager of the lodge came to her ears. “We’re going to turn off the lights so everyone can sleep. Don’t be late.”

Growling again, Melissa grabbed her nightie: lifting it before her, the brunette felt the silky feel with her fingertips; helplessly, she spat a short gasp of pleasure. ‘At least, I’m sure that I’ll drive her crazy when she sees me with this.’

Covering her body with silk, Melissa picked up her clothes and, without wasting any more time, left the locker room. Just two more women were there, but were enough to prevent some desperate move for her part.

It was then when Natasha came out of her stall, covered by her own nightie. Just one thousandth later, Melissa’s body tensed as if someone dangerous was threatening with a weapon; however, there was only one danger, there was only one weapon: the body of Natasha.

Narrowing their eyes with hatred, the brunette and the blonde observed each other hotly, extremely angry about the sensuality of the enemy. Both wore short nighties, with spaghetti straps tied behind the neck, generous necklines and hems cut halfway up her thighs. The nighties were really similar but, fortunately for them, the colors of the silks were antagonistic: while Melissa was wearing a light pink nightie, Natasha wore a completely black one.

Wow, girls, you look great!” one of the women of the locker room exclaimed, literally with her mouth open wide.

No doubt, but… don?t you feel cold with something so thin?” the other asked with a jealous tone.

Don’t worry about that,” Natasha growled, never taking her green eyes from her brunette’s opponent. The wobbling of Melissa’s heavy breasts let her know that her foe wasn’t wearing bra but, watching the resentful look of the lingerie saleswoman, it was undeniable that Melissa had also realized that she wasn’t the only braless girl in that locker room.

I remember that I sold you that nightie, several months ago.” Ignoring the other two women, Melissa was focused on her rival, looking her up and down while smiling falsely. “Not bad…

“Thanks,” the blonde replied, licking her lips as she watched the marks of Melissa’s nipples through her nightie. “I was undecided between this nightie and precisely the one that you wear now. But now that I see the two nighties, I think I chose well.”

Well, you know what people say: it’s not the clothes, it’s who’s wearing them.”

Girls,” the manager poked her head through the door. “Here everyone is prepared. Please, go out come out as soon as possible: your companions have to prepare their sleeping bags in the locker room.”

Nodding, the four women moved toward the door, but not before Natasha and Melissa looked at each other with eyes full of resentment.

Breaths sounded stable, low, almost synchronized in the ears of Melissa: everyone seemed to sleep quietly, oblivious to the whistling wind, to the crackling of the flames of the fireplace. However, the brunette couldn’t sleep; her hot body had become the sleeping bag in an oven, forcing the girl to lie over her own sweat.

But her sleeplessness wasn’t due exclusively to the heat that her skin was exuding. The air floating around her was thick and saturated with a kind of fragrance that Melissa had perceived —consciously or unconsciously— on countless occasions, but never before so clearly: the pheromones charged of femininity of Natasha. As a chemical weapon, the effluvium fell on her, surrounding her, harassing her, in an act of war that the brunette couldn’t ignore.

Agitated inside the sleeping bag, Melissa turned around, watching the room: the fire in the fireplace glowed capriciously, creating an uneven game of lights and shadows in the room. Dozens of small hills —travelers within their sleeping bags— appeared before her dilated pupils, chaotically scattered on the floor.

Then, in the back of the room, she saw two eyes lurking in the dark. The green irises flashed under the fire’s spell, forcing a shiver through the body of the saleswoman. ‘Natasha,’ Melissa knew, narrowing her beautiful eyes. Separated by several meters, the enemies observed each other attentively in a silent duel of angry eyes. For a brief moment, the fireplace lit only half face of Natasha, leaving the rest of her handsome features in the darkness. Melissa felt that as a metaphor for the two sides of the blonde: a luminous exterior, a loving and friendly woman; a dark interior, a vicious and cruel animal. ‘Just like me,” she mused.

The face of the dancer returned to total darkness, with only her eyes standing out in the shadows, like a dangerous alley cat. At that moment, a strange, unstoppable feeling took control of Melissa’s body and, before she knew what she was doing, she crawled outside the sleeping bag carefully. Standing up silently, the brunette noticed the wet heaviness of her nightie.

I have to find a way to finish what we started.’ The thought of hours before returned to her mind, while her bare feet was moving silently across the room full of sleeping people. On the other side, Natasha shuddered uneasily, waiting for her.

Come here, you cunt,’ the blonde ordered inside her head, knowing what was about to happen. Lying on her side, Natasha moved her body back instinctively, leaving a little more free space in her sleeping bag; barely enough room for a slender body... like Melissa’s. Watching her rival approaching her step by step, Natasha waited and waited, with her heart stopped for an eternity, with her eyes feeding on the naked and wet body of Melissa that, under the increasingly transparent nightie, began to appear before her.

Finally, Melissa stood beside her sleeping bag, and the go-go dancer couldn’t suppress a slight snarl of rage: the simple fact of seeing her enemy raising over her it was enough to drive her crazy. Gritting her teeth, Natasha challenged the brunette with her eyes, daring her to do what she knew that Melissa had come to do. ‘Get in the fucking bag!

As if her mental command had worked, the saleswoman bent down and, without anyone in the room knew it, she got into the blonde’s sleeping bag with enough skill to not touch an inch of her enemy’s skin despite the narrow space. However, although Natasha didn’t notice any physical rubbing against her body, the assault was real: the heat that Melissa gave off hit her like the breath of a dragon. The interior of the sleeping bag became an oven, with the flames of the two beauties mingling and competing in an unprecedented fire. The nightie’s dancer stuck to her body like a second and soaked skin, making her feel a nakedness that was true only under the fabric.

But the igneous duel wasn’t the only battle that Natasha was dragged, because a chaotic mess of emotions and thoughts flooded her whole being as Melissa came into her sleeping bag. Knowing that her hated, vicious nemesis was confined with her in such a narrow and closed space forced her to fight against anxiety and nerves with all her will; knowing that both women would face each other surrounded by dozens of people with the consequent risk of being discovered increased her agitation as much as her libido.

Trapped inside the hot sleeping bag, Natasha and Melissa examined one another at close range during a full minute, waiting for their eyes were adapted to the fluctuating shadows caused by the fireplace. Driven by the most recent memories, none took too long to locate the last weapon that both had brought into their rivalry: the pinkish lips of the other beauty flashed suggestively under the occasional light of the flames, reflecting an ardor that the two young amazons already knew.

None needed more incentive: the unfinished business seethed within their hearts, and they didn’t know how much time they would have before someone interrupted her, so immediately Melissa and Natasha moved forward their faces. Then the firm breasts of the women flattened together, and the wet nighties could do nothing to avoid the impression of being immersed in a war of naked tits. That just accelerated things, because the husky gasps of pleasure that threatened to emerge from their throats could only be drowned in a way: the young mouths closed together in a passionate kiss. With hot hunger, the enemies caught with one hand the other hair in an attempt to control the fight, opening their mouths to suck the delicious thickness of the rival lips. Just seconds later, Natasha’s teeth sank into the fleshy lower lip of Melissa, and both beauties had to smother a groan again. The brunette sought revenge with her own bite, chewing viciously the blonde’s tempting mouth.

The teeth clashed together, echoing softly in the room above the crackle of the fire and the breath of the sleepers. The lips locked each other again, passion against passion, and slid together, sharing the wet fire around them. Melissa quivered against Natasha’s burning mouth and the dancer replied throbbing against hers. Free hands left the rearguard, diving among dueling torsos to fall upon the flexible but solid breast flesh: blonde’s right hand squeezed severely left tit of Melissa, while brunette’s left hand squeezed cruelly the right tit of Natasha. Soon the avid fingers found the opposite nipple through the nightie, and the pinches closed the eyes of the antagonists.

Sweating and trembling, Melissa deepened her kiss, pushing her lips more aggressively against Natasha’s mouth. The other girl countered leaving her hair to surround and hug her shoulders, crushing even more their two sets of boobs. The two rivals groaned inside the other mouth, still able to maintain the struggle almost in silence: choked by the kiss, the grunts and whines barely rang beyond their tied mouths. Eager to crush the tough chest of Natasha for the umpteenth time, Melissa also embraced her foe’s shoulders, while her other hand was still ruining the right breast of the rival beauty.

Gradually, the rest of the saleswoman’s hot body was adapting against the burning figure of the go-go dancer, from the belly to the feet. The ankles met in a lock that brought the girls’ legs together, and soon the thighs were burning each other in a war of abrasion. Sucking Natasha’s mouth, the brunette felt the magnificent contours of the other warrior crushed in duel against her own curves; the thin fabric of sensual nighties couldn’t hide the emotions that were jumping from body to body in the erotic combat, and Melissa was soon unable to distinguish what feelings were hers and what feelings weren’t hers.

Natasha found herself into the same problem as she was grinding her body against her enemy’s figure: the intensity of the kiss and the growing tension inside the sleeping bag was disturbing her feelings, to the point of being unable to distinguish where her body ended and where Melissa’s body began; suddenly, she failed to see the conflict as a challenging encounter between two different bodies, but as an agonizing struggle between two antagonistic beings who shared body. Wishing anxiously to expel the brunette away from her feelings, Natasha opened her mouth all she could, like a hungry predator, and surrounded Melissa’s full lips. Completely devouring the mouth of her nemesis, the blonde quivered when she felt the sweet fruit that were the opposite lips: wet and hot, fleshy and soft, they were pure ambrosia, but also poison. Natasha felt herself enraptured and intoxicated by sucking that treasure, and unable to prevent the powerful palpitation that erupted between her legs.

Melissa also shivered under the vicious, dirty trick of the dancer; knowing that her thick lips had been confined by the plump mouth of another woman, some brushstrokes of humiliation turning red her cheeks. With a furious but delicate assault, the brunette broke free from the oppressive kiss and, with a quick movement, she wrapped Natasha’s delicious mouth just as her antagonist had just wrapped hers before. The young women groaned in unison, with the amazon who was attacking as aroused as the amazon who was defending.

For a few minutes, the swollen lips exchanged positions, surrounding the challenger’s mouth with a lustful siege before the enemy broke the blockade and counter-attacked. The lips slowly slid together with a certain feel of heaviness, as each girl could feel the succulent thickness of the other mouth in conflict with her meatiness. Demanding answers, blonde and brunette ended up bringing their mouths together, face to face, to feel the contours of other lips and measured each other. Natasha growled furious and softly against Melissa’s mouth, perceiving that the lines that drew the boundaries of the lips of the other beauty copied perfectly the outline of her own lips.

With a double moan born from the frustration at the umpteenth equality between them, the women sucked the other lips with mad passion, hoping to beat the other kiss once and for all. Natasha noticed that the arm around her shoulders was coming down by her back now, with Melissa’s hand moving through her soaked and smooth skin like a sensual five-legged spider. Just a few seconds later, the fingers of the lingerie saleswoman grabbed her right buttock. Panting inside the kiss, the blonde shaken at the double assault from the claws of Melissa on her chest and her ass; feeling mortified by the incredible capacity of her archenemy to cause her pleasure, Natasha intensified her kiss, nibbling again the passionate lips of the brunette before moving down her left hand to squeeze Melissa’s left buttock with her long fingers.

Hell broke out between bodies at war, with the temperature inside the sleeping bag reaching such high levels that only two extraordinary women like Melissa and Natasha could resist it. From the neck down, their confined bodies were sweating so profusely that both girls needed to use their fingernails to keep a grip on tits and buns, while their heads, despite being out of the sleeping bag, seemed about to explode from the heat stress that they were suffering from endless kiss. Melissa felt her lips burning because of contact with flames in the shape of mouth of Natasha, with her body vibrating with increasingly lack of control: that blonde bitch was crushing her will gradually with burning kisses and vicious hands but, luckily for her, the shakes of her rival let her know that Natasha was beginning to lose control like her.

Growling softly, the enemies sucked and chewed lips for two, three minutes, savoring the female sweetness of the other girl with envy. Their bodies kept adapting themself to the other curves, burning each other while their hands mistreated the flesh at their disposal. But although the warriors were welded to each other from head to toe, not all their virtues were competing with each other. Natasha kept her crotch away from Melissa’s sex, and the brunette seemed to agree with the status… at least for now. Somehow, the tacit agreement implied to keep separate their pussies, although none of them was really sure if they did it because of fear, because of pure tactic or because of, deep in their subconscious, the two beauties understood that it wasn’t time yet. Both girls remembered the intensity of their earlier pelvis battles, always decisive, always hot; however, the duels had never been actually straightforward, since none of them had completely stripped before the antagonist: despite the mutual curiosity, Natasha and Melissa had never seen the most private anatomy of other young amazon, feeling it only through the protective coating of the cloth... or through their fingers.

With their thoughts synchronized, the females evoked a frustration that had accompanied them for nearly a month since, in the main park of the town, they had masturbated each other under a terrible storm until reaching a mutual and double orgasm. Both beauties recalled that instant as one of the key moments in their mutual hatred, with the humiliation suffered at the hands —never better said— of her nemesis as a dishonor that had to be avenged.

Still kissing each other, the two gorgeous women left the other ass to bring their fingers over the other crotch. Knowing that the adversary wasn’t wearing panties, both sank their phalanges through the thin nighties’ fabric, penetrating the foe’s pussy with a tangle of flesh, nail, bone and silk.

The double rape forced a hot moan that, coming from both throats, resounded in the room. Pressing their mouths together, the girls managed to control it, but it was too late: some people moved within their sleeping bags, half asleep, half awake, and a pair of puzzled murmurs came to the ears of the fiery amazons. Paralyzed —but also excited— by the fear of being found in the act, Melissa and Natasha kept quiet, mouth to mouth, with the fingers sunk into the other sex completely motionless. Through the fabric, both felt the excessive humidity inside rival’s pussy, surrounded by a threatening and absorbent heat.

Gradually, the attention that they had raised was gone, with travelers falling back into the arms of Morpheus. But this delicate moment had remembered where the girls were: any sound, however slight it was, could cause everyone knew what was going on inside the sleeping bag, so they had to keep the battle as silent as possible, even although the sexual nature of the contest.

Undoubtedly, the rivals knew perfectly how to gag each other: bending their heads and opening their mouths, they sealed their lips together in an eternal kiss that, despite all efforts, still didn’t solve anything between the hot females. Melissa then moved her fingers inside the pussy of Natasha, rubbing the fabric of her nightie against the vaginal walls with a softness that was seeking to force the defeat of her nemesis without causing too much noise. In front of her, the blonde moaned quietly against her mouth, returning each friction with delicate fingers movements inside saleswoman’s sex. The couple choked the sexual paroxysm within the kiss, suppressing any cry of pleasure and humiliation.

Exploring each other, the girls kept fighting inside the sleeping bag for several minutes, sliding their lips together, kneading the other boob, violating the other pussy. Natasha felt her body gradually weaken, giving up more and more against the sexual power of the brunette but, at the same time, the go-go dancer could feel that the will of her antagonist was cracking under her assault. Out of breath and covered by a layer of perpetual sweat, the attractive blonde read the shakes that ran across both embracing bodies, understanding that the sexual struggle between them was close to its end. Fingers abused vaginas and nipples with more impetus, and teeth returned to the fight sinking on the other lips.

For the first time, the tongues went into action; summoned to war for the cracked female egos, they rushed forward with the momentum of two starving, long-suppressed animals. Melissa’s tongue suddenly crashed against Natasha’s tongue, getting tangle with her damp enemy in a knot full of frenzy and need. Immediately, a tsunami of sensations broke down the wall that protected Melissa’s weakened mental stamina and, before she could stop it, an excited, long meow escaped from her lips. Her broken moan joined the female gasp of Natasha, creating a harmonious sexual cry that echoed on the walls of the room. Again, the girls heard murmurs: some people wondered from where that sound came, but this time neither brunette nor blonde could stop: their tongues were locked in an obstinate struggle, full of fire and electricity, that none of them would abandon until its resolution. The dancer dug her nails into the chest of the saleswoman, and Melissa replied tugging her opponent’s nipple while both were trying to choke the other woman with her tongue. The battle between the burning oral organs moved from the interior of a mouth to the other, with the desperation taking control of the duel as it was coming close to the final climax. The hands of the amazons kept lacerating the rival’s sex, burying a third finger in the depths of the hated adversary.

The whispers around the red-hot women began to spread across the room, precisely when the exasperated battle reached its last seconds. Natasha and Melissa felt that they were running the final meters of a long race that they had begun a few hours earlier, at the city’s bus station, when their eyes had met each other for the first time in days. Next to each other, the beauties ran toward the goal, to the ribbon that would decide who had dominated who in that long traveling day. Tongues intertwined with increased lust, tits flattened with greater strength, legs squeezed with bigger hatred… and fingers accelerated the masturbation, flooding the senses of the young women with the closeness of an intense orgasm.

You first, you first!’ they demanded inside their heads. After weeks of fierce competition, both girls reached this point matched in delivered and received humiliations, so they were fully aware of how much was at stake. Both wanted to get to the resort as the queen of the antagonism that they shared, surrounded by the aura of victory, possessors of the psychological advantage.

The orgasm exploded in their pussies in unison, knocking them down from the throne to which they aspired. As an uncontrolled flood of magma, the vaginal fluids burned cloth and fingers before jumping to the exterior, soaking inside the silky nighties and the delicious toned thighs. Ecstatic grunts of defeat were lost in their locked mouths, but some hot whistles escaped to attract more attention from the increasingly awake travelers. With the latest shakes going through their bodies, blonde and brunette opened their eyes, watching each other at close range with hatred as they untangled tongues and lips and moved their fingers away of the other beauty reluctantly.

As if suddenly the other body was pure poison, the two rivals backed down the little that the sleeping bag allowed, separating their soaked nighties and skins for the first time in an hour. They remained that way for several minutes, controlling their ragged breaths, looking each other with rage, lust and frustration as they waited that other people return to sleep.

Then, when there was only the crackle of the fire, Melissa crawled out of the Natasha’s sleeping bag and, with tired steps, she returned to hers. She had no time to lock her gaze with the angry pupils of the go-go dancer again because, once inside her sleeping bag, the exhaustion assumed control, sinking her in a dream full of chaotic images of war and sex.

To be continued...
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I would like to add a little more!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hay Anuisx

I love this story a whole, whole lot.

When will there be more?

I hate being a pain, just want to read more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, but I was visiting Germany these last weeks.

Because of writer's block, I've been writing versions of some stories of the forum and I'm working on a story with another author -a great author- too, to unlock my block. So I look forward to writing more SP soon, but you have to be patient

Thanks for the interest!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Pues a m? me parec?is iguales en todos los aspectos,
    ?incluso vest?s iguales esta noche!
    —?Lo del piercing os lo hicisteis juntas?
    —En realidad sois clavadas la una a la otra.

Here "clavadas" What does it mean?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luping-7423 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Pues a m? me parec?is iguales en todos los aspectos,
    ?incluso vest?s iguales esta noche!
    —?Lo del piercing os lo hicisteis juntas?
    —En realidad sois clavadas la una a la otra.

Here "clavadas" What does it mean?
    It means "identical"

That part is from my "Original y Copia" novel if I remember correctly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    It means "identical"

That part is from my "Original y Copia" novel if I remember correctly
    Thank you! Unfortunately, I endless.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by luping-7423; December 1st, 2015 at 02:12 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I finished the story in Spanish: I have rewritten the last chapters (I deleted the whole resort-thing) and I have completed a story of 13 chapters. Now, I have to translate 80 pages to English to have ready the story for you, so please, be patient. If possible, I'd like someone English-speaker fix some chapters. My idea is publish SC as a free e-book, in PDF format, to all of you.
    Last edited by Anubisx; February 13th, 2016 at 02:09 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)