Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

Complete Spontaneous Combustion is here:

English version: Spontaneous Combustion

Spanish version: Combustion Espontanea

The e-book is completely FREE. You just have to put the price to 0 (and if someone wants to pay anything, you also have that option). But for me the most important thing is the feedback, so please, write me here any comment about the story

----

A preliminary words: after years writing in Spanish, this is my first sexfight story at English. So I hope you forgive my horrible spelling.

This effort is my sincere thanks to the best Internet sexfight community; especially dedicated to Morton, Emery, Ccfight and JB57 (my favorite writers) and James, whose fantastic "Supremacy" directly inspired several scenes in this story. I also want to dedicate this story to XP, by the existence of this forum.

For the last, I would like to know your honest opinion about the story and also help me correct my spelling mistakes. Writers live from our readers, so we need you. Thank you all.

SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

CHAPTER 1:
    SECRET ENMITY

Tuesday, December 20

Madame Lingerie
    New Hall Lane, 10:49

That morning, rain fell smoothly on the city, but the streets boiled with movement. Under their umbrella, people did their Christmas shopping with some stress; just few days left for the holidays, and always something to buy.

Madame, the modest lingerie store of the avenue, was crowded; Melissa Carter, her owner, was attending as fast as she could to the twenty men who had decided that a nice bra or a sexy panties could be the ideal gift for their girls -and, why not to say, to themselves-. Alone in the store, Melissa began to think seriously about contracting somebody to help her in the business; however, an overwhelming hour later, the local was empty, except for a couple of clients.

'I’m learning the hard way!' Melissa was thinking about what she would wait for the following days. However, she could not help but smile at how well the business was going. 'Just took four months and my store has already made their way into the city. Great prices and exquisite service, as my mother taught me.'

Her thought was not lying, but not telling the whole truth: the reputation of Madame was not only for its competitive prices; the breathtaking Melissa’s beauty was worth to consider, especially noting that, even though the store was oriented exclusively to women, much of their customers were men. It was no secret that many men came to Madame to fool around with her in a suggestive environment dominated by the most daring lingerie.

Really, it was difficult to blame them: Melissa's green eyes and fleshy lips invoked to desire, while her smooth and soft skin demanded caresses. Few men were unable to resist throwing one long glance to her firm chest; the women, however, couldn’t avoid envying their round buttocks.

However, Melissa was more than a pretty face and a perfect body, because she distilled charisma all around. With a beautiful and easy smile, she exhibited with naturalness an attractive femininity that many confused with flirting. Friendly and helpful, nobody, absolutely nobody, could conceive that her heart would be able to accommodate any feeling other than love, friendship and kindness.

However, the warm Melissa hid a secret in that respect; a secret related to Natasha Reilly, the hot Darkness nightclub go-go dancer. Both had met just a day after the Madame’s opening, when the dancer came into the store to buy new lingerie for her shows. Neither that first time, or subsequently, Natasha had said nor done anything that Melissa could be considered aggressive but, however, there was something in her attitude which exasperated her emotions as no one had done before; somehow, it was as if her mere physical presence was sufficient to provoke her, to threaten her.

These feelings were new to her, and completely illogical. Never in all her life, Melissa had sensed something like that; she was the good girl, the faithful friend, the one that everyone appreciates for her intelligence and charisma. But in the presence of Natasha, everything seemed turned upside down.

The appearance of the dancer in Madame that rainy morning was no different: as every time she was there, Melissa’s soul vibrated; her body tensed, hypersensitive. At that time, there was only one man in the store, so she tried to focus on him and not on the girl. However, Natasha’s movements attracted her attention and, inevitably, also the man's attention. A little jealous bile soured Melissa's throat, as if the other woman was also waking up her sin of vanity.

Green eyes followed the girl, watching the sway of her hips beneath her jeans, the wobble of her heavy chest under the tank top, until the distracted man also managed to turn away his view of the beautiful go-go dancer to approach Melissa.

"Hi, I'd like to take these stockings."

"Sure," she smiled. No really understand her reaction, she arched her back to push forward her chest. The man flushed and, with little dissimulation, took a quick glance over her tits before lowering her face in shame. Melissa felt good, not knowing where it came from her new attitude.

Shortly after, the man walked out the door; the dancer, however, went to the box.

"Hi, Melissa."

"Hi, Natasha."

Melissa’s heart pounded a mile a minute as the girl left on the counter a couple of bras and some really small panties. As always, the silence, tense and heavy, rounded to the girls, but a look over bras made Melissa to break it.

"36C?"

"Yes, lately they have grown," replied Natasha with that cool and controlled voice that Melissa, without knowing why, felt so offensive.

"Me too," she remarked abruptly, slightly blushing. She didn’t understand such sincerity, but somehow the watchful eyes of the other woman were pushing her. "Luckily, I have a whole store to replenish my lingerie."

She tried to smile, and Natasha returned the feint. At times like that, Melissa felt her feelings -whatever she feels for the dancer-, were mutual.

"I'm glad," Natasha clamored lamely. The beauty’s glances stood at the other for a few seconds, with Melissa rechecking what she had learned with surprise the first day: what they were really similar. Long hair -Melissa's brunette hair against Natasha's blonde hair-, green eyes, generous mouth, smooth skin. No one could mistake their faces despite the similarities, but certainly they had the same virtues.

"It’s something wrong?" Natasha asked, glacial.

"You tell me," Melissa was surprised herself again. She wasn’t that kind of woman; at least, she wasn’t when the dancer wasn’t present. But she had kept her gaze too long over the other girl, and now the dancer reproached him, even when hypocritically she had been doing the same.

"I don’t know... yet," Natasha replied enigmatically. Melissa, feeling on the defensive, ended up looking away to collect lingerie as soon as possible; so, the blonde would leave her business.

Two minutes later, Natasha disappeared through the door; Melissa sighed in relief, but continued tense all morning.

Darkness Disco
    Deepdale Street, 23:31

'She feels the same towards me,' I’m sure, thought Natasha in her dressing room. She finished makeup, and tried to focus on her next dance, but since the visit to Madame that morning, she couldn’t think of something other than Melissa. 'It has to feel the same,' she insisted, perhaps to feel better, perhaps to not feel mad. 'She's cold, and watches me as if she judges me.'

Closing her eyes, she began to count to ten to relax, but someone knocked on the door before reaching to six.

“Natasha, sweetheart, it’s your turn.”

Growling, she left the dressing room. As an automaton, she was towards the cage where she would dance that night. With her still scattered thinking, was elevated over the maddened crowd, swaying her beautiful body in front of hundreds of eager and jealous eyes.

Then, at that altar to hot flesh that was the cage, where Natasha felt desired, a black thought crossed her mind.

'Am I jealous of her? she mused, admitting that Melissa wasn’t the only one who analyzed at each other every time they met at the lingerie store. 'Are we both jealous?' she thought, with the striking saleswoman monopolizing her mind. Natasha visualized Melissa’s body, knowing how similar it was to her own figure: same height, same build, same curves. They shared swollen breasts, a narrow waist, stony buttocks, female legs. For the go-go dancer was very complicated to say which breasts were bigger, which hips were wider, which legs were longer.

'We are too similar,' she cursed, thinking that maybe that was the origin of everything. Natasha had always been a lovely, sympathetic girl, unable to have hard feelings with anyone, but somehow she believed that physical closeness between both and the distant Melissa’s attitude had created an incoherence in her character that could hardly be corrected now.

Turning around, the dancer shook her perfect ass to the public; a roar exploded under her, but her mind still was untangling problems. For months, she and Melissa seemed to have been immersed in a kind of subliminal competition about their bodies; certainly the brunette had made more than one comment about her measurements -that same morning, without going any further-, as if she cared the size of her virtues. But she had to admit that on more than one occasion she had dropped some other questions about the lingerie that Melissa used to wear... of course, to investigate what were her measurements.

'I should be more direct,' she said to herself, knowing that she couldn’t do that without creating more problems. If her full of suspicions mind burned with dismay at every slight nod or at every simple glance from Melissa… what would happen if she added more fuel to the fire of doubt bringing up such primary issues? But at the same time, Natasha knew that this same fire was devouring her from within, little by little, without that inaction could turn it off, or even reduce it.

Suppressing these tormented thoughts from her head, Natasha finally focused on dancing. The public passion fueled her newfound ego; for a few minutes, Melissa disappeared from her head.

CHAPTER 2:
    THE EXPLOTION

Friday, December 23

Natasha Reilly’s Apartment
    Dove Street, 21:24

The dark blue one-piece dress slid down past the shoulders. The fabric, extremely thin for winter, immediately grasped the firm breasts, holding them like a desperate lover. With a pull, Natasha managed to bring the dress on her hips; few more pulls, and the tight fabric stuck to her curves perfectly. But the blonde was still not satisfied: pulling the front of the dress down, she managed to show a little more of her striking neckline.

You look amazing,’ she told herself, proudly, looking in the mirror’s reflection. Picking her panties on the bed, she put them between her long toned legs, freshly shaven in the shower. She pulled her panties up to her hips, squeezing them between her hard buttocks before turning and sees the result. ‘Yes, perfect,’ she concluded, noting the roundness of her ass. Like a second skin, the dark blue dress hugged every curve of her body.

I'm almost ready for the party.” With a smile, Natasha approached her makeup table, thinking how lucky she was to have a Friday’s night off. ‘I bet my fans will miss me,’ she mused with uncharacteristic vanity. ‘Oh, it's all because of that Melissa! Since she showed up here...

Unable to finish her thoughts, the blonde pursed her full lips and applied a creamy pink lipstick. However, once summoned the image of the brunette, she couldn’t banish Melissa from her head.

Klaus Lindermann’s Mansion
    In the outskirts, 22:53

Melissa was moving through the party, chatting and joking with the guests, but appearances were deceiving: she wasn’t enjoying. Only the warm discharges of alcohol across her throat seemed to calm her nerves.

It had all begun when she saw the golden Natasha’s mane waving in the middle of the main room. From the very moment in which she had been invited by Klaus to his big Friday’s party, Melissa had some doubts about whether the popular go-go dancer would appear at the party. But one thing was suppose it and quite another to experience it; the blonde had come to the mansion with a stunning dark blue dress, showing a scandalous body above her heels. Melissa was unable to keep from being overwhelmed by envy. All doubts about her relationship with Natasha were solidified immediately in this new and destructive feeling that burned intensely under her belly.

Is that the reality?’ she asked herself, unable to hear the man who at that moment was talking to her. ‘What I feel for her... they’re just jealousy?

Uncomfortable, Melissa excused herself, needing more alcohol in the blood. Slightly dizzy, she moved between faceless faces, formless voices, frightened at the revelation of her feelings. ‘Jealous, for the first time in my life… and precisely from that woman.’ Reaching a punch bowl, she poured herself a drink, with her trembling hand spilling liquid on the table.

Then she noticed her presence. Turning her beautiful face, Melissa faced Natasha’s glance across the room, and the rest of the world just disappeared. The blonde kept her eyes on her, with the same coolness with which she did at ‘Madame’. Melissa rubbed together her teeth, hypnotized into that far facing; seconds later, without looking away, she swallowed her drink in one gulp, and the burn of alcohol accelerated her heart, activating a kind of sixth sense inside her. She sensed something else in the glacial go-go dancer’s gaze: a light flame, almost imperceptible, but growing.

She’s jealous,’ she suddenly understood. ‘She’s jealous!’ she howled inside her head, just as the Natasha’s eyes threw a quick glance over her body from top to bottom. ‘She’s jealous of me!’ she cried out as the blonde disappeared from her sight, through the kitchen door.

A surge of pride ran through her, changing the tide of her feelings: abandoning the traumatic pessimism, she felt a new courage feeling about her relationship with Natasha. Again aware of her potential, she felt the weight of all eyes on her. ‘I’m a real beauty,’ she admitted with arrogance. ‘I’m a fantastic woman, in every way, and a cheap disco dancer can’t match that.

The admiration of men around was mixed with women’s envy, creating an aura of feminine power around her figure. At last, Melissa accepted it: her fears would be defeated only when she will face them.

Here I go,” she whispered to herself, filling her glass again and heading for the kitchen. Her body swayed with vigor, displaying an implacable and perfect figure below a tight and silky red dress. Her firm buttocks oscillated smugly from one side to another, while her large breasts were shaken above the risky neckline as weapons of mass destruction. She had never felt so feminine, so woman.

As she had wished, the kitchen was empty. Resting her perfect ass against the countertop, Natasha took a small sip from her glass, wetting her full dry lips.

Will she come?” she wondered, visualizing the brunette who had been her obsession, but who now simply overwhelmed her. After almost half an hour at the party, the dancer had barely bear the presence of Melissa, so perfect, so striking. She certainly hadn’t expected to find her here, at the party of her good friend Klaus.

Far from being able to enjoy the company and the drink, Natasha had moved to and fro through the party, ruminating with anger on the unexpected Melissa’s appearance, raging for that tight and short dress, for that toned and curvy body. It had taken many drinks, but she had finally accepted her envy; fortunately, the equally green eyes of the brunette had spoken the same language, comforting her ego.

Then the other girl came through the door, pausing for a moment on the threshold as if she had not imagined that she would be waiting for her. ‘I’m sure she believed she would catch me off guard,’ she rejoiced mentally, knowing that Melissa had fallen into their trap.

Well, well,” the blonde’s voice sounded mocking; her mouth twisted into a drunken smile. “If she is the fabulous Melissa, the owner of the best lingerie store in town.

The brunette’s gesture said it all: her heart must have stopped at that moment. However, the sarcasm of her words seemed to push her.

I see you finally dare to leave the main room,” Melissa let out, walking into the kitchen with resolute steps. “I was afraid you hid all night in the crowd.

Natasha’s tongue licked slowly, dirtily, her lips; the flavor of the carmine sweetened her mouth with her own sensuality, emboldening her.

Hiding? From whom, may I ask?” she said, following closely the movements of the brunette. Melissa looked like a spider, a hunter waiting for her moment; a person so different from the cold, quiet woman she knew from the lingerie shop, that Natasha doubted it was the same girl.

From me,” Melissa spat directly, placing beside her. Synchronized, the two beauties took a sip of punch, staring at each other.

From you? You’re the one who follows me around the party like an obsessed insane,” the dancer replied. In closeness, she returned to glimpse the similarities between the two beautifully made-up faces; it filled her being with hard attacks of painful excitement.

Suddenly, as if the Natasha’s insult was a spring, the girls seemed to be aware of what they were doing. Their cheeks flushed slightly, their eyes quivered; turning their heads in opposite directions, they were kept side by side, resting on the countertop, at less than one meter from the other. They drank a bit more, trying to calm down, trying to understand why, suddenly, they were acting so differently to their kind, modest natures.

For a few minutes, they thought about it, while some guests were coming in and out of the kitchen. Surprised by the unexpected presence of two beauties of such caliber, none knew what really happened; the women looked toward opposite sides, trying not to draw too much attention.

Finally, they were alone again. Melissa looked at the bottom of her cup, but she still didn’t understand herself; however, at that moment, with the punch swinging in her hand, she realized that it didn’t matter: she was facing the demons that had haunted her for four months, and that was all she wanted.

Me? Follow you?” The conversation continued like it had been interrupted only a few seconds, not minutes. The brunette turned her face back towards the blonde, to meet the tense rival’s gaze. “On the contrary, you have not ceased to stalking me all night, just like you do when you come to my store. You’re the obsessed insane.

Melissa’s voice hung in the air, while she waited for the go-go dancer’s answer. The two women kept their green eyes fixed on the other with an intensity that they had never shown before. The alcohol starting to affect them, to liberate them, but certainly there was much more than that.

If I go to your store, it’s because I need cheap lingerie for my shows. If I look for quality, of course I don’t go wherever you are,” Natasha’s indirect accelerated Melissa’s pulsations; never in her life had she been involved in a conversation like that, but her mind was able to follow the hidden dialogue among words to return every shot.

No wonder that a woman like you look for cheap lingerie for her cheap show,” she growled. “Every woman must accept what she is, right?

As if she had activated a spring in her opponent, Melissa saw how Natasha pulled herself away from the countertop to take a dangerous step toward her. Invaded her personal space, the brunette took the challenge with her own step, leaving both beauties face to face in the, for now, lonely kitchen.

You’re right,” the blonde replied. “I’ve accepted that I’m the woman for whom all men melt at ‘Darkness’, and you’ve accepted that you’re the little girl that sells cheap lingerie at that woman.

Melissa felt she was beginning to find it hard to keep control of her body, especially now that the slights began to be more direct, now that the spectacular Natasha’s body threatened her in close proximity. However, she managed to control her emotions at the last moment.

I could have your job when I wanted, and I would do much better than you. Just think about tonight, and how much more attention than you I have gotten.

Then, smiles appeared on their beautiful faces, but they didn’t shine: the smiles were false, ironic; the kind of smile that would exhibit when a woman stabbed her foe.

More attention?” For Natasha, the discussion was getting much more energizing all the alcohol she had taken that night. She felt free, nervous, angry and rash, all at once. “Maybe you’ve got some fans with this short dress, but I assure you that no one, here or in your store, would choose you over me.

I knew that every time you walked into ‘Madame’, you tried to attract all the attention over you,” Melissa exclaimed, standing proudly in front of the blonde. “It’s true that when you appeared, some guy looked at your direction, but I’m sorry to say that it was because the door bell,” she smiled mockingly. “Once past the newness, all eyes came back to me.

Natasha shook her mane, unable to believe how much arrogance was in Melissa. ‘And in me,’ she agreed. Shaking her glass, she finished her drink in one gulp; with a stroke, she left it on the countertop with an intentionally dramatic gesture.

Don’t make me laugh. If I walk into a site and it happens that you’re there, be sure that no one will look at you until I’m gone.

You’re a...” The brunette’s anger was cut off by the arrival of a girl to the kitchen. The go-go dancer cursed having lost the opportunity to hear Melissa give up to rage. She had wanted to overcome her in the increasingly tense discussion, driving her crazy, pushing her beyond her limits; but once accomplished, a stupid girl had stolen her moment of glory.

Hi,” said the newcomer, visibly drunken; perhaps that is why she hadn’t noticed the obvious and enormous tension in the atmosphere of the kitchen. “Where’s the ice?

Irritated by the interruption, Melissa growled. Abruptly, she finished with the content of her glass, dropping it in the sink before bending over the blonde and bringing her painted full lips against the right ear of her rival.

Why don’t you and I look for some privacy to finish this discussion?” The whisper was delivered with an aura of controlled fury and feminine anxiety, in such proximity that Melissa could feel the dancer’s blond hair bristled as her breath flowed into her ear.

Without awaiting a reply, the brunette walked away with quick steps over her heels; angry, she couldn’t help giving a little push to the third woman, almost knocking her down.

Hey, bitch!” she heard her complain; for a moment, she wished that those words had emerged from the beautiful Natasha’s mouth.

Stopping at the entrance to the kitchen to look back, Melissa locked eyes with the dancer, daring her to follow. For a moment, the sight of the blonde —an impressive woman’s specimen—, made that the logical part of her mind wondered what she was doing. However, it was enough to see the body of Natasha, embraced by that incredible dark blue dress, to realize that she must keep pushing until she could solve the biggest problem of her life, once and for all.

The blonde’s eyes flashed with anger when she finally began to move, causing that the brunette’s heart leap under her chest. Taking a deep, nervous breath, Melissa turned away, knowing that her enemy was behind her...

Klaus Lindermann’s mansion was large, with three floors and many rooms. But Melissa had problems finding an empty room for both: behind every door, a passionate couple released the heat of passion and spirit. But when the brunette looked in the last bedroom on the top floor, the fate gave her the privacy they needed, far away from the party, far away from prying eyes.

Entering into the room, the first thing she did was light the two lamps on night stands around the bed; she didn’t want to draw too much attention with the main light, so she thought it appropriate to face Natasha under cover of darkness, because of the secret nature of the confrontation. Behind her, the blonde closed the door and then, as if she read Melissa’s mind, opened the curtains to let the full moon adds its own glare to the encounter.

In silence, the two most beautiful girls in the party —and in town— faced in the middle of the room, for the first time openly looking each other up and down. Even with her heels, they were equally high; their dresses were so short and so tight that both could compare their bodies like they never did before, which did nothing but hurt them mutually.

Damn that girl,’ thought Natasha, desperately examining the brunette. ‘This damn copycat has a great body... but not like mine.’ On the other hand, Melissa’s thoughts were identical, an explosive mixture of envy and arrogance. Honestly, both felt nervous about the other physical, to the point of feeling inhibited despite having incredibly perfect figures. That feeling of insecurity always came accompanied by a competitive emotion, full of jealousy and hatred, with which they have never before been faced.

Still in silence, blonde and brunette continued to examine each other for several minutes, although time lost its meaning. Their hidden geniuses began to redden their skins with rage at what they saw, at what they felt, and their bodies were shaking more and more. They perceived that the other woman’s gaze abused them, something they wouldn’t allow; of course, they weren’t going to let her enemy come out of that room as the best female.

I hope that we have come here for more than just look at each other, Melissa,” the blonde finally break the silence, tired of the deadlock, eager for action. In her own voice, she recognized an unknown arrogance, but also nerves.

Oh, we’re going to do more than just look at each other, Natasha, but also much more than just talk.” Despite her bravery, the words of the brunette were also charged with concern. Undoubtedly, things were becoming too real for both beauties, but it was hard for them to stop when they went downhill without brakes.

Uh, yeah?” Letting her body to take control, the dancer threw herself against Melissa’s face, almost impaling her nose to nose. Below, the firm breasts rose and fell passionately in their daring cleavages, almost touching each other. “Since you’re so brave, why don’t you tell me exactly what is going to happen when time of words runs out?

It’s obvious what is going to happen.” The owner of ‘Madame’ approached her almost imperceptibly, although when the distances were so short, even a couple of inches seem miles. “It’s going to happen what you’ve wanted since the first day.

I’m not the only one who wanted this. I’m not the only who was looking for it.” Natasha felt that was beginning to lose control; every word, every gesture from Melissa got under her skin. “Go ahead, tell me what you want… then, we can start.

No, you tell me… You can start something now... or you just can take your pathetic ass out this bedroom and run as the coward you are.

I’m here, right in front of you. Are you woman enough to do what you have to do?

The thick lips curled in disdain and, for the first time in their lives, the beauties hated with complete abandon. The other female had awakened in them a woman who didn’t know, but who had always been there, hibernating until the time when they needed them most. Now, a mansion full of people didn’t seem dangerous: in the darkened room, only they two existed.

I’m gonna kick your ass, bitch,” the brunette savored the b-word, knowing that the former Melissa had just died. The insult that she had never even thought tasted like ecstasy, but also like danger.

That will never happen, bitch,” the blonde fought back, enjoying the challenge as her rival. Somehow, she understood that these were the terms that both had to be used the day they met; they could have saved months of paranoia.

The enemies took the first step on the road to total war. Without knowing who began, their proud and similarly proportionate breasts touched each other through their cleavages; both gritted their teeth to prevent gasping, but a snort escaped from their hot mouths when both feel the weight of the other girl.

You’re an arrogant slut, a boastful tramp who doesn’t know what her place.” Spitting such venom, Natasha felt her heart quicken; she wondered if Melissa could feel it through their compressed tits.

And you’re a cheap hooker who thinks that being a fucking go-go dancer entitle you to wear a queen’s crown.” Angry, the brunette felt the warmth of the blonde’s breasts against hers. They were soft in the first layer, but extremely solid when she tried to push them back.

With adrenaline and excitement pumping hard through their bodies, Melissa and Natasha leaned a little further, looking for more closeness between their angry faces but mostly, though none of them would recognize, looking for a more intense contact between their tits. Fiercely proud of them, they had compared their boobs for months. Brunette’s chest had grown a bit in recent weeks, but thanks to the recent purchase of bras, she knew the blonde probably could have matched her new size. Now, however, it was the moment of truth, where the cups and sizes were secondary to the measures that really mattered: volume, weight and firmness.

The rivalry between boobs soon poisoned the rest of their bodies and their own minds. Their hands balled into fists, ready to hit; the muscles of their beautiful shaved legs tensed with anticipation; eyes narrowed with hatred, mouths snarled and grimaces became hard. The desire to destroy that similar beauty flooded their psyches, pushing them to resolve their differences there and now.

But for some reason, the two managed to stop at the last moment, as if somehow wanted to have the satisfaction of being provocative, not provoked.

Come on, blonde. Do you want to start?

Here and now? Do you game, brunette?

The insanely hot girls exchanged defiant gazes at close range, while an awkward, tense silence hung around them. Following the sensation of her compressed chest, Natasha took a quick glance down at her cleavage, matched with Melissa’s. Something pulsed in her crotch, but the feeling passed into the background when she saw how the brunette’s fists were shaking. Her biceps and forearms flexed, announcing a contained desire.

When this gets violent, they will hear us and separate us... but I don’t care anymore…

You’ve wanted this for a long time, do you?” she tried to instigate her, again meeting her eyes. “It must have been painful to see me appear in your store, take all the attention and not being able to do to me what you wanted so much, right?

You came looking for it, babe, but I never fell into your provocations because I was dominating the situation.” Melissa’s breathing grew heavier and heavier, and the rhythm of her heart also went wild, but somehow she managed to keep her voice controlled and threatening. “You came with your jealousy, and you were leaving with them multiplied by a thousand. Am I wrong?

At that moment, the rest of the room eventually disappeared from their senses. Their ears heard only their own heartbeats and the warm blood flowed through veins and arteries, but not a single note of music or a voice outside the discussion.

Tell me, being obsessed with me, did you ever come to see me perform in ‘Darkness’?” the go-go dancer asked suddenly, with confident air. “Each night, dancing, I felt a lot of envy directed towards my body. It’s possible that one of those jealous prudes was you.

I would never waste my time that way.” Although she was telling the truth, more than once she had seriously considered going to the disco. “Also, I wouldn’t steal all the attention on your territory and leave you without a job.

Then, the bellies touched under the silky fabrics. While they were arguing about their bodies more and more, the bodies most desired to discuss between them. Immediately, their generous thighs joined the party, and the contact between bare skins detonated several nerves scattered around the beautiful female figures. The slow fire that had been simmering in their eyes burst into flames of hatred, and none could avoid bringing their foreheads together to almost complete a full body to body contact.

I’m better than you,” Natasha grunted, clearly about to lose her temper. “Let your ugly little head understand that; the sooner the better.

I’m better than you,” Melissa snorted, with her will to the limit. “I’ve always been, and I always will be.

I’m hotter than you,” the blonde sentenced, addressing the main issue. Her lips, just a few millimeters from the antagonist’s mouth, trembled with anger as their fiery breath flowed between the two girls. “You can try to copy me all you want, but you’ll never have my sex appeal.

I’m hotter than you,” the brunette insisted, stealing again Natasha’s words. The underlying sexual element was increasingly taking the reins of the meeting, with the mutual animosity now focusing almost exclusively on their twin figures. “You’re a cheap copy that is messing with a body that cannot handle.

Both pressed their boobs even closer together, feeling that they couldn’t hold the murderous cravings for much longer. The other tits’ firmness was infuriating, but the identical compression was even more. They visualized the first attacks, with they going for the other silky mane; later, they would punch the other sides. Of course, they would shout, so they would have to achieve a dominant position for when people open the door and discover them fighting each other; knowing the importance of this psychological advantage when they were separate, the two knew they would intertwine her long legs for tripping each other, to tear down and mount her rival before the end.

Come on, bitch,” they challenged one another in unison, looking forward to the match. They felt how the other tits tightened just before their fingers opened, ready for gripping, for punching…

Unfortunately for both beauties, the door snapped, opening suddenly. Melissa and Natasha, acting with an unexpected defensive sense, separated awkwardly, frightened, while two women appeared in the doorway.

Oh, sorry,” the first girl said. “We didn’t know that this room was already taken.

Yeah, it’s hard to find a free one”, the second woman smiled. Less shy that her partner, she looked up and down to the two beauties. “But we can always share… just four of us...

Wiping a drop of sweat from her forehead, Natasha looked at the lesbian with grudge, hating her to believe that she and Melissa were there to fuck.

No, the room is all yours,” she spat, walking away abruptly.

You were not interrupting anything.” Not knowing why she was apologizing, the brunette went after the blonde, slamming the door shut.

In the hallway, Melissa saw Natasha walked away with hurried steps, without looking back. But instead of following her, she stood there, alone, paralyzed, confused by all that had happened. The alcohol suddenly left her body, and her legs trembled, almost knocking her to knees.

What the fuck happened? What we were going to do?’ she asked herself, trying in vain to rebuild her emotions. Unable to bear the sudden sickness, Melissa decided to leave the party by the back door.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Anubisx; March 16th, 2016 at 05:37 AM.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

This is becoming amazing!!!!! Please continue!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Looking forward to reading this. By glancing through it, it looks like you are off to a really good start. Keep it up!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hhhhar2003 View Post
    This is becoming amazing!!!!! Please continue!
    Thanks! Right now I'm finishing -at Spanish- the third chapter... it's a longer one, with the first fight. Then I will traslate at English.

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Looking forward to reading this. By glancing through it, it looks like you are off to a really good start. Keep it up!

JB57
    Thanks JB57! You're one of my favourites writers, so your opinion about this story would be very important to me

Senior Hostboard Member deensmith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Finally Anubisx i was wondering when you will try to write in english .
    Very intriguing and hot story . Waiting for the next part .
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great stuff, Anubisx!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

EXCELLENT work and beautiful story
    Exelente trabajo campeon !
    GRACIAS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deensmith View Post
    Finally Anubisx i was wondering when you will try to write in english .
    Very intriguing and hot story . Waiting for the next part .
    Thanks very much, Deensmith. I'm working in the english traslation of the next part. It's a really long chapter, so maybe I'll divide it in two parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Morton007 View Post
    Great stuff, Anubisx!
    Thanks, Morton, I hope you enjoy the next chapters too

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman 21 View Post
    EXCELLENT work and beautiful story
    Exelente trabajo campeon !
    GRACIAS
    Thanks Freeman, sigo trabajando en ello

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anubisx

first thing, love the title of this story. A real eye catcher.

The build up is pretty good too.

I love how you got in to the psyche of both women, kind of how

JB57 does, wish is a plus.

I also like it that neither woman has ever been in this type of conflict before,

and the way you bring these two together, to do what they know they want to

do, well, good job Anubisx.

Please keep up the good job, can't wait to read more.

dwcole

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I greatly appreciate your comment, Dwcole. Thank you very much, really.

Here, the first half of the next chapter. Sadly, it's more build up... In a few days, I will share the (first) fight...

CHAPTER 3:
    WRONG CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

Saturday, December 24

Melissa Carter?s Apartment
    Alston Street, 9:47

The breakfast was tasteless because of the nerves. That morning, Melissa had decided not to open ?Madame?; on Christmas Eve, she knew it wasn?t a good decision, but her head was put into more personal, more painful issues. Over and over she recalled the events of the previous night, when she acted like a bully for the first time in her life. Her insecurities about Natasha had pushed her too far, destroying her empathic and charismatic personality.

However, in some way, a part of her didn?t want to go back. After months suffering that relationship with the dancer in silence, the events of the party had been a welcome change: as if someone had opened a window in a room with stale air. Spit all the poison that had been accumulating in her mind had been therapeutic, so Melissa knew she wouldn?t contaminate her interior like that again.

Leaving the breakfast, the brunette approached the bathroom with increasingly confident steps. There, she looked in the mirror, watching her body with pride. Before go to sleep, she hadn?t changed clothes, so her amazing red dress still hugged her curves. Her subconscious had taken the decision last night, wanting to keep the smell of all that terrifying but energizing experience: the scent of the sweat, the fragrance of her hair and her perfume mixed with Natasha?s perfume.

Now, however, she had to leave all this behind and prepare herself for what was to come. With parsimony, Melissa dropped the dress from her body, undressing front in of the mirror. The vision of the curvaceous figure pleased her, filling her with confidence. Under the sweaty bra, her boobs stood dense, consistent; below, the thong could barely contain her swollen sex, with dark trimmed hair and thick lips. Melissa felt bigger than ever, as if the awakening of her new and arrogant personality had enlarged their attributes, as if the rivalry with Natasha had pushed her body to prepare for future tests.

Biting her fleshy lower lip, the brunette raised both hands; she pinched her stiff nipples through the bra, remembering the previous night?s clash of breasts. She remembered every sensation, every instinct, every glance; recapitulated each thrust, every adjustment, every grunt. For some weird reason, slight but burning palpitations massaged her pussy, as if the meeting with the go-go dancer had been more than a simple confrontation before violence.

?I should look for her,? she said herself, finally taking off her bra. Her nipples, brown and thick, hardened on contact with air. ?I should look for her and finish what we started.?

Planning her next step, Melissa discovered her sex, throwing aside her thong as she stepped into the shower. The first hot water?s jet barely calmed her, making her gasp under her dark thoughts?

Bird Bookstore Cafe
    New Hall Lane, 11:58

Natasha thanked the unexpected ray of sun that came through the window beside which she sat that winter morning. Taking a comforting sip of coffee, the blonde looked around: the popular bookstore coffee shop was unusually empty, or so it seemed; it was also true that feeling of loneliness was normal, given the structure of the business, with full of books shelves creating a maze full of private corners, with small tables for two scattered here and there.

?Here is an oasis of peace, in the middle of the city,? Natasha thought. She liked the place, so she wondered why she didn?t visit it more often: a place to read and drink coffee at the same time. However, looking through the window, the Madame?s neon sign answered her. ?Her store is right opposite. It could never be a place of peace??

In fact, the lingerie business was the real reason for the dancer was there. After a night of violent dreams and sweaty sheets, Natasha had made the decision to go to ?Madame?... although she didn?t know exactly why. She just knew that she had to face Melissa again, whatever happened after. Thus, find the store closed was disappointing.

?Have I scared her?? she wondered for the umpteenth time, ordering a second coffee. The warmth of the drink calmed her dark thoughts; thoughts of violence and destruction, always related to the tense meeting of last night.

Then something altered the atmosphere. Following her feminine instincts, Natasha turned her head toward the entrance. She localized the perturbation, and her green eyes opened wide: fifteen feet away was Melissa. As if she could feel her too, the brunette immediately brought her eyes to her.

?Fucking awesome!? the blonde growled mentally, realizing that her opponent was as surprised as she was. However, the moment?s hesitation lasted only a few seconds: their eyes narrowed, assimilating the new opportunity of confrontation that lay before both beauties.

Still standing in the doorway, Melissa could hardly believe her luck. Leaving home, she had wandered through the city?s streets without a defined course, without really knowing how to locate her nemesis. She had crossed a few times ahead of ?Darkness?, where the dancer worked at night, but it was obviously closed. She had been in the main park of the neighborhood, and in a couple of popular clothing stores. She had moved to and fro, without a clue of the blonde girl, to finish ahead of ?Madame?.

Then she had cursed her decision: she should have opened the store. The business could have been like honey to the bee queen that Natasha thought she was and, once her rival was attracted to ?Madame?, she would have closed the store? and everything would have been settled between them.

Embittered by her mistake, Melissa had approached to ?Bird? looking for a coffee that calm down her frustration, but the place had been hiding the greatest treasure: Natasha.

?There she is!? she almost murmured, fixed her eyes on the other woman. Taking air once, twice, she remembered what she had been looking for, and she moved towards her destiny. Her heart was beating louder and louder as she advanced towards her, closing the distance between their rivals bodies; Natasha stiffened in her chair and, after what seemed an eternity, the brunette sat opposite her.

Facing in the small table, both felt the approaching confrontation in the tense winter air. The inevitable war of words would be all that they could play in that public place; insufficient, but it would have to suffice for now. But none threw herself into it immediately, as if the two stunning beauties could savor the quiet prelude of inquisitive glazes.

Unlike the previous night, neither wore makeup; a proud self-confidence sign. Actually, they didn?t need it because their beauties were genuine, with feline green iris, delicate noses, full pink lips. For them it was hard not to admit how much femininity oozed the other face through her long eyelashes, thin eyebrows and round chins. Their skins were smooth, slightly tanned, youthful despite being halfway between twenties and thirties.

But there was more than just a pretty face to analyze. Looking down slightly, the two were able to see those tits that they both envied, pushed against the fabric of the tight sweaters they wore that morning. The black color of the brunette?s clothing contradicted the blonde?s yellow, in an identical competition to the comparison between their long manes.

?You... again,? Natasha broke the silence with a hoarse growl.

?Yes, me? again,? Melissa replied, raising her chin slightly. ?Last night you ran away from the party, so I thought I had to look for you to clarify certain things that we don?t clarify.?

?I could swear I saw you run away from the party, too,? the dancer added. ?You must have been very uncomfortable with what happened in the bedroom, but I don?t blame you for that.?

Melissa growled softly, and Natasha responded with her own snort. There was desperation in their voices, as the recognition that the rival had witnessed ?in some way? the moment of weakness was felt as a painful stab.

For a moment, both girls struggled with their full of resentment eyes. However, something more emerged gradually from their glazes. Melissa felt that he striking Natasha?s eyes managed to bring out from her a kind of toxic and bitter lust; she had never been attracted to another woman, but this had much less sense when it referring to her enemy. However, the mixture of the scents and the close female staring contest seemed somehow to affect her in that sense. Her only consolation was read in the dancer?s eyes the emergence of a similar fire, jealously appreciative of her beauty; a subtle dilation of pupils that expressed the real emotions of Natasha.

Melissa opened her mouth to speak, to break the awkward moment, when suddenly appeared a waiter. Immersed in their feelings, the two girls startled.

?Excuse me, I didn?t want to scare you. Here?s your coffee,? he said, leaving a cup in front of Natasha. ?And for you??

?The same coffee, please,? Melissa said, without knowing why. The man nodded, leaving them alone again.

?Wow, so you can be a nice girl! It?s shocking,? taking the lead, the dancer decided to tease her. ?Are you Melissa?s good twin??

The mere mention of the "twin" word almost dismantled Melissa, but Natasha also flagellated herself for bringing up the subject unconsciously. The similarities between the two were so obvious in that private moment that the word hung between them for the entire duel.

?The truth is that I?m also shocked, because I didn?t know you were capable of being so civilized in my presence. It?s a nice change,? Melissa narrowed her eyes, while she kept talking with some malice. ?But make no mistake, I don?t have any twin. There?s no one like me.?

?Thanks God. I wouldn?t like to have more brunettes in town,? Natasha?s voice dropped, in a snake?s whisper. ?And don?t think you?re so special: you?re too ordinary.?

?Oh, blondes! Always so snooty??

The return of the waiter cut the conversation but not the hostile environment fluctuating between the two females while Melissa coffee was served.

?Sisters?? the man asked innocently, but the offended gestures that petrified both girls? faces were enough to freeze his smile. Their friendly attempt crashed against a wall of ice, shattering their hopes of connecting with some of the beauties.

?No, we aren?t!? they groaned in unison, in an annoying and unexpected synchronization. Natasha bit her thick lower lip, while Melissa looked for peace in a long sip of coffee. The waiter, embarrassed, muttered something incongruent and walked away quickly.

?I?m sick of the comparisons,? the brunette was sincere, getting lost in the blonde?s green eyes.

?Me too,? accepted her rival, as intense as her.

Wanting to break the anxiety present in the truth of the last words, they compared each other with undisguised audacity. Natasha looked beyond the generalities that matched her with Melissa, looking for the smallest details in search of the overcoming. She measured the sinuous curved lines of her full lips against hers, wanting to know which pair formed a best heart?s silhouette, or which mouth contained more flesh; she studied the other feline eyes in detail, demanding to know which was more feminine, which iris were greener, which eyelashes were longer; she considered if Melissa?s skin was more or less smooth, more or less tanned than hers; she watched her dark hair, determining its length, silkiness and exuberance regarding her own blonde locks.

The answers didn?t please her. Frustrated by not being able to clearly overcome Melissa in any aspect, she resigned herself, knowing that her nemesis neither overcame her in any comparison. Their faces seemed taken from the same mold, with only minor differences determining that they weren?t clones.

Melissa had reached a similar conclusion when her gaze fell over Natasha?s chest for second time in a few minutes. The suggestive mountains under the yellow fabric seemed to exert a powerful gravitational effect on her eyes, but there was more: a hot, morbid feeling that accelerated her heart and hardened her bust. The mere presence of the dancer?s tits confused her, stalking her as if they were the source of all the evils in recent months. But when she noticed the jealous blonde?s gaze on her own breasts, Melissa knew that she wasn?t the only one to understand how important those centers of gravity in their relationship of hate were.

There, silently locked in a dirty exchange of glances over tits and faces, the girls noticed how rabid bile grew in their throats; for both, it was impossible to discern a connection between them different from loathing. Gradually, the insecurity of the first meetings had grown to turn into animosity, but they knew that the climb wouldn?t end there. As females that had recently discovered their hibernated arrogance, Melissa and Natasha knew that they were destined for an ominous and inevitable physical confrontation.

?Why don?t you stop looking at me and tell me what you wanna do??

The sudden question caught Natasha by surprise, but she was able to react with a full of pride, cold grimace. Taking a sip of coffee, she noticed it wasn?t hot. ?How long have we been comparing us??

?You?re so cocky...? she began insulting her, as if she wanted to clarify that point before continuing. ?I want the same as you, so don?t play dumb with me. It was YOU who took me to the bedroom at the party, asking for trouble.?

?I didn?t see you complaining about it,? Melissa groaned, leaning slightly forward on the table. ?So you must want it even more than me.?

?We both are looking for it, it?s all that matters.? Natasha was tired of games. ?We just have to find the right time and the right place to finish this entire fucking thing once and for all.?

The mere mention of the moment of truth arrived ?the long awaited fight? made the brunette?s body burning with the animal desire to tear every blonde?s hair off, to hit her pretty face until destroy her. Her voice, when it came, was barely a poorly controlled whisper.

?Tonight,? she spat impatiently. ?In my store: it all started there, and there will have to end. All the buildings around are offices or businesses that will be closed after seven,? her whisper became threatening. ?So no one can hear you scream??

?However, you?ll scream so much that I?ll have to shut your mouth by force, or people will come to save you from the other side of town.? Natasha hardly believed her own words but once released the dogs of war, she felt nothing but pride and hatred.

?Fucking whore.?

?Cheap slut.?

Both bodies tensed while a genuine hostility linking their egos. Green eyes shone, full lips pursed and hair bristled; even before Melissa growl the final challenge, both perceived it in the air.

?At nine o?clock, at ?Madame?. Bring extra clothes, bitch, because you?ll need it when I?m done with you.?

?You too. And bring your best finery, because I?ll bring my best dress. It?s Christmas Eve, cunt, so let?s celebrate it properly.?

?It will be the best fucking holiday of my life.?

?You?re wrong. It will be your worst nightmare...?

The story continues here...
    Last edited by Anubisx; December 26th, 2014 at 04:05 PM.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast