Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

Wow Anubisx

It's all most like these two have a split personality now.

Their going psycho for each other, - - - - - love it.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Sorry for the delay. My computer was broken, but is now fixed. Now... to continue working on the story: D
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member
    Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Mi cubo - PC anda fatal tambi?n
    A comprado y estoy leyendo El Rencor y me gusto tanto que me inspirado para hacer un par de im?genes
    GoranFreeman (Goran) - DeviantArt la lucha en plato
    Rencor lo recomend? a el todo mundo y ahora que escribes en ingles
    si quieres lo reescribes El Rencor en una nueva versi?n
    y la pones en venta para que lo de mas disfrutan de la estupenda obra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thanks Freeman. Of course I will try to traslate my old e-books to English

And thanks for buying my book

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Well, with a huge delay... the first half of the chapter 9. I hope you enjoy it and, like always, feedback is welcome

CHAPTER 9:
    NOCTURNAL WRECK

Tuesday, January 23

Black & Blue Pub
    Swan Street, 21:59

The atmosphere in the pub was genuinely enthusiastic. Surprisingly the local female soccer team had won a prestigious national tournament: a trophy that nobody expected? and that night was time for celebration. Of course, if Melissa seeking tranquility, she was wrong: young athletes drank, danced and yelled along with their partners and friends, and some excited fans, turning the usually restful Black & Blue in a kind of college party.

Sitting at the bar, the brunette finished her drink with a long swallow, before making a gesture to the waitress.

?Another double whisky.?

?Wow, someone tries to forget someone, right??

?She had to be the speaker type. Fucking slut,? she thought, ashamed at the moment for the insult. ?Another shit more from Natasha?.

?Something like that,? she forced herself to smile.

?Well, baby, don?t worry.? The waitress, an attractive redhead on their thirties, winked at her. ?There are many fish in the sea. Especially for a brunette like you. You have the best possible bait,? she concluded, with a quick glance at her shiny cleavage.

Melissa couldn?t redden because her cheeks already glowed scarlet because of alcohol. For a couple of seconds, she also observed carefully the redhead?s chest: large and firm, challenged gravity just like her own boobs. In her drunken mind appeared images of the waitress and her, alone in one of the pub?s private rooms, bringing breasts together in erotic contact. Melissa saw herself bringing her hands on waitress? tits, caressing the freckled skin, massaging the soft flesh... squeezing the boobs to make her scream. Suddenly, the redhead faded from her drunken fantasies, giving way to a blonde that she knew well. Natasha was the woman who was under her, in the solitude of the private room, howling as her tits were torn apart by nails, crying a mercy that she would never receive.

Then she noticed that the waitress was looking at her, aware of her attention. Clearing her throat nervously, Melissa grabbed her glass and, at once, she swallowed the half of the burning liquid.

?Lesbian thoughts! That?s all I needed!?

Around her, the soccer players were having fun. A couple of feet away, one of the girls were kissing passionately ?and shamelessly? a boy, while beyond them, as two uncontrolled octopuses, another couple pawed each other between hungry kisses. Melissa took a moment to notice that there were two girls from the soccer team; unavoidably, she turned her head to watch the scene with unhealthy interest: between their eager lips, she could sometimes glimpse the clash of tongues, with a humidity that was reproduced in her own and eternally heated crotch. The hands of a girl eagerly clung to the back of the other, while her lover massaged her tits with equal enthusiasm.

Melissa rubbed her thighs together, suddenly altered by what she saw. But then her sex burst into flames when she noticed certain detail she had overlooked: one was blonde; the other brunette.

?Fuck...? was all she could growl before sinking into another long swig of whisky. Her sweaty breasts pounded on her cleavage, with the everlasting drops of sweat jumping when she rose from the chair abruptly. Not knowing how to escape from that chaos of sensuality, she grabbed her almost empty glass and fled towards one of the private rooms of the pub.

But something stopped her. The air vibrated at that heated atmosphere when the front door was open; a slight cool breeze embraced the neck and back of Melissa, but it wasn?t what caught her attention. A sort of aura was shaken around her, a hot manifestation above the cold kiss of the night. Before turning the head, the brunette knew it: there, at Black & Blue?s front door, against all odds, appeared the woman who haunted her dreams, awake or asleep: Natasha.

The two beauties perceived the rival instantly, on a connection that seemed to be headed by a cruel divine hand. In a big city, with dozens of bars, pubs and nightclubs... How many chances were there that they had met each other in the same place, the same night, at the same time? Perhaps now they could also smell each other, even at the level of pheromones?

Time stopped. After days avoiding one to another, denying the possibility of calling, the two opponents were face to face; worse, face to face with two devastating outfits. Already experts, they studied the opponent?s clothing in less than a blink, analyzing the level of threat they were facing. Natasha found challenging the pink blouse and the black short skirt of the brunette, while Melissa saw provocation in the white blouse and the red short skirt of the blonde; a major challenge was, however, that they wore very similar for the umpteenth time, although the go-go dancer could take comfort in the fact that her skirt was visibly shorter, and although the lingerie saleswoman found breath knowing that her cleavage was more pronounced.

?We?ll see what draws more eyes: my legs or her tits,? Natasha thought, entering immediately into the game. Then she realized something. ?Is she sweating... like me??

Even to several steps away, the blonde could see the gleam of sweat on nemesis? chest, illuminated by the lights of the pub. Further down the girl?s thighs exhibited the same peculiarity, bothering Natasha. ?For real? That bitch copy me even on that!?

The game began with a naturalness that shook Natasha. After days filled with insecurity, fear and frustration, with insatiable sexuality and voices on her head, the blonde got carried away. In view of the unexpected presence of her archenemy, her body and her mind left behind all doubts to fully embrace a new confrontation. Somehow, that was the effect that Melissa provoked on her: when the brunette was absent, she appeared in her thoughts like a ghost of uncertainty; but when she appeared before her eyes, a wind dispelled the dilemmas, dissolving them in spectral shreds. Nothing mattered... just face to that cocky girl to make her swallow every look of superiority.

The game began with the same move of the two beauties: they ignored each other. As if the other woman didn?t exist, each walked to one side of the room; the brunette approached one of the three pub?s pool tables, while the blonde was sitting on a bar stool.

?Double whisky,? said Natasha when the waitress came. Although she usually took softer drinks, she had seen what was drinking Melissa. As if that could be another duel, the blonde decided to prove she could also tolerate a strong drink. Therefore, once served, she didn?t hesitate to start with a long drink.

The burn of alcohol hit her throat, spreading like wildfire through her already heated interior. On the other hand, her mind thanked the searing blow: her neurons seemed stimulated, triggering an electrical explosion of cruel and competitive ideas. Her senses sharpened, with the words of Melissa clearly reaching her ears despite the noise around.

?Sure, gorgeous.? Sideways, Natasha saw her taking a pool cue next to a striking blue eyes? man. ?I?ll give you advantage, Kevin: you begin.?

Obviously seduced by the brunette, the boy was smiling like a fool, or at least that Natasha thought. Grabbing his own cue, the young man leaned over the table and started the game with a too hard hit. ?Try to impress her,? knew the blonde, seeing how the balls were scattered here and there, quickly and confusedly in a chaos that seemed to refer to the many evil thoughts that crossed her head at that moment. She hadn?t yet decided what the best idea to confront Melissa was? to provoke and humiliate her that night. As a perfect analogy of her doubts, no ball went into the pool table?s holes.

It was Melissa?s turn. She moved around the pool in a way that Natasha found annoying: walking like a model. Angry because the advantage of the game was in the hands of her rival, the blonde felt that her body could barely fit under her outfit, as if the gestures of the other girl provoke that even her light clothes were a prison for her curves.

Then came the worst: Melissa leaned over the pool for her first shot... guiding her formidable ass directly to her. Even despite being to 18 or 20 feet, the challenge was felt like a punch in the stomach; the brunette even swung her buttocks slightly, adding fuel to the fire of anger. Natasha growled softly, wondering what to do about it when suddenly Melissa glanced at back over her shoulder. Beyond the incredible round butt, the go-go dancer saw the loaded with arrogance flash of her green iris? and she couldn?t control her body more.

?Fucking whore!? she screamed into her head before jumping off the stool, which plummeted to the ground. Everything happened very fast: quickly crossing the distance between her and her archenemy, her pelvis ended hitting the provocative ass; amid shouts of surprise of everyone present, the two beauties fell on the pool table, with Natasha riding wildly Melissa in an uncontrolled, full of rage and despair attack. She screamed, and her nemesis joined her shriek...

?Is everything alright, baby??

The voice of the waitress woke her. Surprised, Natasha was seated quietly in front of the bar... not above her rival who was standing after her shot, on the other side of the room.

?Yeah, everything alright,? she muttered, putting her hand to her sweaty forehead. Her mind, again, had played tricks on her? Excessively real and dirty tricks, because her crotch still throbbed with the imaginary feeling of rubbing against the firm ass of Melissa. ?I?m fine...?

Taking another long drink of whisky, Natasha got up, expecting to be this time in reality. Determined to control the situation, she approached the sexiest man she looked around with a smile that didn?t hide her intentions.

Of course, Melissa saw the movement of her rival. Despite apparently centered on the pool table, she hadn?t stopped to watch to the other beauty at any moment; always sideways, except in the malevolent move when her butt was the protagonist. ?Take that, bitch,? she had thought, arrogant after the hateful look she had taken from Natasha. However, now that the dancer was in motion, she must be alert to her retaliation... because there would be retaliation.

?In this table, Paul.? The enemy?s voice surrounded her like a poisonous breeze. Tilting her head to one side, Melissa saw Natasha coming with a captivating tanned Latin; both stopped in the pool table beside hers. ?Let?s play here??

Melissa held her breath for a few seconds, disturbed by blonde?s proximity. A few paces away, Natasha seemed to exude around a kind of female aura. The brunette felt the danger, with her body reacted getting goosebumps; the sweat of breasts and thighs grew and her heart matching the accelerated pounding that was beating into the depths of her sex.

?You won?t absorb me, slut,? she thought with a snarl. The presence of Natasha began to overwhelm her, distracting her from the game: her hand trembled slightly, making her fail a clear shot; a minute later, a slight tic bother her eye.

?She?s also nervous,? she said herself, pushing her hair out of her face as she tried to believe her own words. She saw ?or she thought she saw? small gestures of concern in the blonde, but her relief broke into pieces when Natasha, seeking revenge, bent over the pool table in a shameless posture. Suddenly, the brunette was a short distance from dancer?s ass; squeezing her cue, she felt a burning blush flooded her face.

?Your turn, Melissa.?

The girl didn?t hear to her companion because her ears were plugged with the portentous vision. Natasha soon look back, facing her eyes wide open with her own disdainful glance; leaning a little more, the dancer let her red skirt reaching up just enough to display the bottom of her round butt.

Hating that the nemesis? skirt was shorter than hers, Melissa lost track of time in that sumptuous ass, sweaty under the light of the pub. The eternally wet saleswoman?s sex throbbed even more by the show while her tits hardened under a deep breath in search of control.

Then her cue fell... and the sound of wood against the floor was the signal. Her warm crotch slammed loudly against Natasha?s ass; before any of the men could stop her, she mowed down the other woman against the pool table, climbing over her to strike her cocky butt...

?Melissa, can you hear me??

The reality called for the brunette through Kevin?s words. Shaking her head, the fantasy disappeared from her disturbed mind; she was still standing behind Natasha, with the cue in her hands.

?Yeah, sorry, I was distracted,? she whispered. Grabbing her glass with some despair, and feeling how her sex was burning increasingly, the brunette finished with her alcohol in one gulp. Then she forced herself to smile. ?Would you invite me to a drink, Kevin??

?Paul... what if you invite me another drink?? She heard Natasha behind her.

The two boys, feeling the luckiest in the world, smiled before walking away, almost running toward the bar: every second away from these beauties was too painful for both.

However, the proximity was more painful for women. Next to each other, between pool tables, without the company of men? they felt alone, even in the middle of the noisy and crowded pub. Not knowing quite what to do, they threw sideways glances to each other, eager to a confrontation that couldn?t be there...

But another kind of duel began to emerge between both, a natural battle which, no doubt, was beginning to be innate to two women of such caliber. Gradually, they perceived every glance ?blatant or secret? falling on them from anywhere in Black & Blue. Natasha felt the urge to treasure every glance like precious gems that her female ego needed to keep from starving; Melissa wanted to collect the glances, every one, to forge them into a weapon of power that could finally defeat her enemy. Turned into the center of attention, they stood up, puffing out the chests proudly to the fans.

?You?re gonna lose.? The whisper surprised the dancer, for her temerity and her arrogance. Melissa?s voice pierced the heated air between both, hitting her ears with insolence.

?You will do,? she mumbled haughtily in this clandestine discussion. Without looking at each other, the girls took a deep breath after the first words between them in weeks, actually finding hard not to jump on the rival.

The boys returned with the drinks, and pool games resumed. However, the girls no longer cared about that secondary game: the competition was on another level. The two beauties began to fail her shots, as none was centered in the pool table; instead of looking for the best plays, they sought the best positions for exposing their bodies to the increasingly lascivious audience. The cleavages were presented with pride, with the sweat of the four tits dripping on the pool tables, while the prominent gym butts were partly exhibited under the short skirts every time they leaned over the pool tables. The pub?s atmosphere warmed... among rivals, among their companions, among other men, even among some females. Most animal instincts emerged among several spectators, with libidinous glances or vicious whispering that their owners not trying to control. The lustful force swelled the sweaty beauties? tits, sensitizing the boobs under the heavy and stale air of the place. Their sexes dilated, looking for absorb all that wave of energy that was fluctuating between the curvaceous bodies; the other young girl was felt as a burning focus of attraction, a kleptomaniac of attentions that, in her presence, she didn?t deserve.

Then, after a little over ten minutes in this desperate struggle, the girls felt it: the Truth floated over them, whispering how to really solve everything, whispering which was the way of clarifying each and every one of their doubts, whispering what fate awaited them if they dared to accept it... but none was able to distinguish the words, none managed to understand the signals of their bodies. Alcohol was over? and with it, the patience. Both walked along the edge of a sharp knife, ready to explode because of the rival?s curves, because of the rival?s feminine aura?

Natasha and Melissa gave up at the same time. With grunts filled with rage and frustration, they left their cues on the pool tables and left the pub with hurried steps, without a word. Colliding shoulder to shoulder at the exit door, the women were received by an icy wind blow; however, none noticed it...

To be continued... (with a new hot fight!!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

.Siento no escribir en ingl?s pero tiene mi apoyo incondicional. Casi me agoto esperando un nuevo cap?tulo que de nuevo he engullido ?vidamente. Espero veinte m?s. Por cierto Sol y Luna en Bubok es el primitivo relato de yahoo o est? corregido ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Hola Obipau, muchas gracias por el apoyo "Sol y Luna" es un relato completamente nuevo, con nuevas chicas

?Gracias!

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrrrgh! And just when it was getting good ... "To be continued... (with a new hot fight!!)"

You have the skill to keep us on the edge of our seats, waiting for Melissa or Natasha to make the next move. I really enjoyed the scenes where the women only think they are fighting. The suspense is exquisite. Thank you for another well done (but deliciously frustrating) episode.

labeltornoff
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thanks, Label. I hope I can share the next fight with the forum in 2-3 days