Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

I've had a busy week, but I don't want stop the story, so I leave you a little more. Yup, very short, but I hope you like it anyway...

?Well?? The voice of the brunette, smug and full of satisfaction, was enough whispery to make understand to both girls that despite all, they just were separated from reality by a thin layer of steel. A scream? and the street would know what was going on in the store.

?Take off that ugly white blouse so we can finish what we started yesterday,? Natasha exclaimed directly. The overwhelming waiting and the frustration over last night capitulation melted into an impatience by settling old scores that the blonde couldn?t hold.

?Finish?? A haughty smile appeared on the face of her opponent. ?I could swear our last night discussion was more than finished. It wasn?t your pussy the one that cum just as I promised??

?Maybe you got lucky, bitch, but I assure you that your pussy will be the loser today? And I?ll finish crushing your pathetic tits too.?

?Do you speak about this tits, you slut?? Grabbing her blouse, Melissa pulled her up, baring her torso without hesitation. Before Natasha?s green eyes, the rival tits emerged bouncing under a black bra: the flesh glowed red and sweaty, round and sensual. ?Do you really think they?re pathetic??

?Yes? and weak,? she insulted, watching how, despite its spectacular nature, the other boobs wore a slight flabbiness they had never before shown.

?Show me yours, if you think you can compete with mine,? the lingerie saleswoman proposed. ?I want to see how I left them last night.?

?In much better shape than your little ones, that?s for sure.?

With a quick gesture, the dancer took off her blue blouse; tossing it aside, she stood proud to Melissa, pushing her chest ?barely covered by a purple bra? out.

?I always thought your little pears are ugly and soft, but now they are worse than ever,? the brunette insulted, announcing to Natasha that her enemy had noticed the subtle weakness of her bust. ?I?m sorry for abusing so much yours in that tunnel.?

?I?m sorry for wrecking and burning your sagging girls,? she replied, enjoying with red marks of the other girl?s chest. In order for Melissa didn?t discover her thoughts, Natasha didn?t look down, but she tried to remember her own burns in a vain attempt to find out who was worse after the last night?s hot combustion duel.

?Cut the crap.? Suddenly, the brunette?s beautiful features hardened, as if she were sick of the dirty discussion. ?If you think seriously that your tits can compete with mine, come here to prove it. I?ll be happy to crush them again.?

?Not so fast, prostitute,? the dancer cut off with a strange gleam in her eyes that disturbed Melissa. ?This time, no more games.?

?There have never been games between us,? the saleswoman replied, although she didn?t understand what her rival was talking about.

?No more games,? her opponent insisted, moving with deliberate parsimony her fingers into her bra. That?s when the brunette noticed a little detail: Natasha?s bra had the clasp ahead. Before she could say anything, her nemesis unceremoniously unzipped it and exposed her breasts suddenly and unexpectedly.

Melissa gasped with eyes and mouth open wide. For the first time, the tits of her hated rival, her bitter rival, was exhibited naked before her, without fabric between her eager eyes and the proud curves. With the pulse out of control, the brunette observed how Natasha arched her back to better present her pair. ?What a slut!? she cried inside her head, feeling her last night win was overshadowed by the obvious psychological advantage of her enemy. ?Fucking slut!?

Blonde?s boobs were bigger than she had imagined: spherical and firm, with pinkish and thick nipples, they looked milky partly by the absence of tan, so the sweat that filled the delicate skin stood out even more in the center of the breasts.

?Ugly and soft?? the dancer said ironically, undeniably proud of her move.

The saleswoman couldn?t give an immediate response. The opponent?s audacity had caught her completely by surprise but, above all, she just felt paralyzed by sensations that these two tits were transmitting. Her instincts rang like bells throughout her body, by sounding the alarm about the imminent danger.

?They don?t impress me,? she muttered with a false tone. Swallowing hard, Melissa saw Natasha?s nipples grew slowly but inevitably towards her still covered boobs.

?Of course they do,? the blonde smiled, looking straight into her eyes. The arrogance of the girl drove Melissa crazy.

?You bitch, don?t forget who lost last night!? she spat, and a shadow of anger covered Natasha?s face. Quickly grabbing her own bra, the brunette wanted to even the score. ?Mine are tits for real!?

Almost breaking her clasp, Melissa took off her dark bra, throwing aside with some fury. Her big, nude breasts, hot for the challenge, bounced for just a couple of seconds before stabilized over her torso in a show of firmness.

Immediately, Natasha?s face moved from resentment to a feeling that her undaunted but futile gesture couldn?t hide: envy. Melissa felt in the pit of her stomach how jealousy bubbled like volcanic magma, ready to explode, but knowing that her opponent exhibited the same envy for her tits that she exhibited by blonde?s tits somehow eased her internal volcano.

?Something to say?? Melissa asked with all the arrogance that she could build up in her mouth. She didn?t need to look down to know how her own breasts were shown after the last physical changes: fat, round and sweaty, they showed the same paleness that Natasha?s chest there where the sun hadn?t kissed them. Through various palpitations, the brunette knew her brown nipples, already long and thick, were spreading even further at those moments, in the midst of the showdown.

?Yours are pitiful,? the go-go dancer lied.

Both beauties were getting lost in the other bust; the pupils moved quickly and tremblingly, analyzing and comparing before the inevitable crash, and the painful sensations that had always surrounded the young women about the striking similarities between their figures returned to their hearts, poisoning them with the anxiety of those who felt copied.

?The only pitiful are yours,? Melissa croaked, even despite the fact that Natasha?s tits seemed to match hers in size, shape and seduction. The other weapons were raised to the same height as her breasts, exultant under a waterfall of sweat; the other nipples, pink swords in front of her brown spears, were surprisingly generous in thickness and length, though Melissa was sure her pair ?her powerful new pair? matched each of her virtues. The saleswoman realized that even blonde?s rough areolas were matched to her large, round areolas.

?Maybe you think yours look like mine, so I?m sorry to disappoint you,? Natasha grumbled, making her see that the dancer had come to the same conclusion that she. ?One thing is the appearance, and QUITE another to discover the reality that lies beneath an illusion.?

?For once we?re in agreement, you slut,? Melissa replied, her eyes still fixed on enemy?s bust. ?You may think we have similar tits, but just remember last night; remember how you tried for yourself which pair dominated the fight.?

?You have a shit memory if you think that, whore,? the go-go dancer refuted, delighting Melissa with a slightly angry tone. ?My girls crushed yours. Get lucky at the end doesn?t change that.?

?You talk a lot of luck, stupid cunt. We?ll see what excuse you use when I beat you again today...?

With slow steps, the two beauties approached the antagonist. Outside, the city was trying to draw attention of both with noises of reality, but beyond the steel shutters the only truth that existed were two women united by hatred impossible to contain. Somehow, an aura of silence surrounded the girls, isolating them from the outside but at the same time distorting their usually sweet voices to turn them in female daggers.

?I?m gonna enjoy burning your flesh, you slut,? Natasha savored her own words, viciously watching the red marks on her nemesis? breasts. ?If yesterday it was painful, just imagine how you?ll feel now...?

?My girls are hotter than last night,? Melissa exclaimed, studying the burns she had left in rival?s tits. ?But my nipples are even far hotter. As soon as you feel mine against yours, you?re gonna scream? you?re gonna cum??

Reaching the other beauty, the young women began to surround each other, extending a little more the time of the words before the real duel. Natasha always found energy in these preludes, even although every word that came from Melissa?s fleshy mouth was detestable.

?You aren?t ready for my nipples,? the blonde challenged, now so absorbed in the rival?s lengths as the own brunette. ?Your nipples aren?t ready for mine.?

?Do you want to prove that??

?Yeah, bitch, please...?

To be continued...
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Stopping, the girls faced each other just a step away. Natasha just lost a second to look up the defiant Melissa’s face; immediately, she looked again at the brunette’s breasts, at her fearsome brown nipples. ‘They’re fucking fat,’ she thought, with a shadow of doubt crossing her thoughts. ‘And fucking long’.

Before the uncertainty poisoned her, her own nipples throbbed, in a sort of wakeup call. Looking down, Natasha found two weapons that appeared to harden even more… if that was possible ‘They have never been so big,’ she marveled. Looking forward and back, she tried to figure out if her pinkish daggers exceeded in some aspect to the knives that Melissa’s bust brandished. But nothing could solve hers eyes.

Like two objects irretrievably attracted by the gravity of the opposite, the bodies of the beauties began to close the space between them. The dancer seemed to fall on the saleswoman in slow motion, with rival’s nipples inexorably moving toward hers; a drop of sweat gleamed on one of them, just before falling into the void... and then...

It was total joint, and instantly devastating: the four nipples connected at their tips, joining in an electric discharge in closed circuit that traveled tits’ girls at full speed. A thousandth later, the sparks lost control and a conflagration broke out between the thick spears; the indomitable fire inflamed the sensitive nerves of the nipples.

“Fuck!” Natasha yelled, throwing her head back and closing her eyes. On the other hand, she heard the helpless, unintelligible curse from Melissa, whose face also sobbed toward the ceiling.

The contact between tits last night was terribly fiery, but it was nothing compared to the engagement between naked nipples at that moment: unbearably scorching, the union was breaking Natasha, physically and mentally, just a second after the start. However, through her nipples, she could also feel how much was suffering the other beauty... and it wasn’t a little. Gritting her teeth, the blonde took refuge in the suffering of her nemesis, refusing to give in, to withdraw: her hands flew over rival’s arms, clinging to them while Melissa’s fingers gripped hers. Opening her watery eyes, she looked ahead to the brunette’s agonized face, to her trembling but still arrogant look, while both adjusted their torsos nipple to nipple.

Before her, Melissa opened her mouth, but she failed to utter a word. Her gesture twisted, while a pitiful hissing arose crawling between her lips. Natasha also wanted to spit her hate, but nothing different than a moan came out of her.

For a few long seconds, her nipples continued burning each other in mutual and humanly impossible cooking before sliding further. The go-go dancer gasped to perceive how the rival’s spears laterally roamed the entire length of her nipples, finally sinking in her hot areolas. The penetration was felt as a humiliation —another more— but was accompanied by a reward: her weapons drilled simultaneously the brown areolas of the saleswoman, forcing the brunette to growl as her flesh was hotly lacerated.

“Bitch!” Melissa managed to grumble; for some stupid reason, Natasha hated that her enemy, and not her, was the first to exhale something intelligible, although it had been only an instinctive insult.

“Bitch!” she cried against the brunette, trying to spit the word harder, with more intonation, that her rival. It was amazing, but now they were competing even at that level.

“Bitch!” Melissa repeated, shaking her nipples inside the dancer’s areolas. Natasha felt the rough skin yielded to the burning swords, wavering to her hardness. Gritting her teeth, she focused on the counterattack: she brandished her own nipples against other areolas, making it softer with a strong combination of firmness and heat.

At that time, when a word was a luxury hard to achieve, the faces became the only possible language. Natasha knew —and hated— the pretty face of Melissa perfectly, so she could read and understand her gestures with a level of detail that no one else in the world could do: each contraction on her full lips, each delicate skin shiver, every spasm in her green eyes was a message, private and exclusive, that spoke of suffering, concentration, resentment. The blonde enjoyed making to talk to brunette’s face, savoring her silent screams in that discussion without words. However, the vicious sparks danced in the eyes of Melissa informed Natasha that she wasn’t the only one who enjoyed the anguish of the other one.

Hurting each other for three, four minutes, the girls didn’t give up their efforts to impale the opposite areolas, aware by the grimaces of the rival that they finally had found a weakness in the mighty bust of the other beauty. But just behind the thick, irreducible nipples and sensitive areolas, the heavy tits agitated, anxious to get into the lusty battle.

‘Hold on a little more,’ Natasha requested them, as impatient as her boobs for get completely into a titfight with the brunette. ‘Give me time to finish with her nipples, and then we crush her’.

‘Patience, my dears. Let me grind her nipples before humiliate her tits once and for all,’ Melissa claimed, as anxious as her breasts. Her gaze had left the twisted face of the blonde to focus on the obscenely precise fencing battle. Moving her shoulders gently, and without leaving the rival’s areolas, she began to push her nipples against the weapons of Natasha, side against side, in a desperate attempt to bend them. Instantly, she felt the resistance of the other thick nipples, but they seemed reluctant to give.

“I’m gonna break yours, you slut!” she cried out, concentrating all her vigor in her long spears. Suddenly she was aware that she could connect words again: the fire that burned between the two youths was internalized; still tormented her, terrible and hot, but it was becoming tamable. Like everything in the intense relationship between her and the dancer, what was unbearable and senseless at first, was tolerable and logical at the end… Even fight with nipples instead of fists could appear normal.

“I’m gonna break yours first!” Natasha growled, and Melissa felt the pressure against her couple.

Matched in length and thickness, nipples pushed with all the strength that the two beauties were able to collect in very specific points. For a few seconds, nothing moved; several drops of sweat fell for faces and breasts, for bellies and backs, under their skirts until reach their shoes, while girls clenched their teeth and squeezed the other arms to the effort. Melissa was surprised to feel how much energy was spent on this phase of the battle, with virtually all the tendons in her body dilated in support.

Gradually, the two sets of nipples began to tremble, letting the brunette know that the moment of truth was approaching. With satisfaction, she saw Natasha’s spears yielded slightly, curving just a little, but her joy was short: her own weapons were faltering simultaneously, became arched the same way as her rivals. Redoubling the efforts, Melissa mentally encouraged her nipples to stand firm, stony against assault of Natasha, but there’s no turning back: her daggers kept twisting, like the blonde’s nipples.

Then they reached the point of maximum tension. Nipples, mutually bowed, quivered next to each other, forcing the girls to moan before, with a burst, they surpass the opposing spears sharply. However, that didn’t stop the fight, because the beauties returned to nail their nipples into the areolas with rage and precision, now matched from the other side.

“I bent you first!” Melissa muttered, pushing back her weapons against the weapons of her nemesis.

“You liar hooker! You gave up before I did!” Natasha replied, accepting the challenge of the lingerie saleswoman.

Again, their nipples rivaled for warping each other. Melissa watched how for the second time the erections disputed the supremacy length against length, and she got lost in the hypnotic struggle. ‘Come on, come on!’ she encouraged inside her head, watching her spears proudly resist the pressure.

“Is this all your nipples can do?” she heard her antagonist whistling through clenched teeth.

“Just wait and you’ll see,” the brunette warned. “You wish not having crossed my path.”

Soon the nipples began to bend each other again, quivering with tension until finally returning to skip past the others.

“Again, bitch!”

“Come on, slut!”

For several minutes, Melissa and Natasha kept mentally blinded in that exasperated desire to overwhelm other nipples with lateral thrusts... without success. Equality between the erogenous spears was so obvious that the girls could only get frustration and hatred of all that; the nails dug deeper into the other arms, while the groans of effort were filled more and more with resentment towards the opposite nipples.

“Enough of this nonsense!”

Natasha’s growl broke the board, starting a new game: tired of stagnation, she boosted her weapons forward. As torpedoes, they hit just below nipple’s waterline of Melissa, drilling them from the bottom up. The anguished cry of the brunette made the blonde enjoying a wave of satisfaction: she quickly looked at her rival’s face, contorted in pain, before lowering the sight and enjoy Melissa’s nipples being twisted up because her blow. But the moment passed quickly, and the counterattack was fast: the spears of the other woman retreated slightly before turning to one side and, quick like a cobra bite, they rammed the sides of Natasha’s nipples. The push was felt as a blow to small scale, with erections of the sexy saleswoman bending and crossing her weapons with ruthless ease. It was her turn to sob, and the time of her nemesis — the blonde could feel it in the tense air— to rejoice for her suffering.

Then the most surgically precise fencing combat of the history erupted in the solitary lingerie store of the city center, hidden from passersby who, unaware of the tragic death duel that was happening just a few feet from them, walked through the crowded New Hall Lane. Grabbing the other arms with even more strength, the jealous couple of beauties moved her shoulders, her busts with accuracy, shaking them back and forth, left and right, to fight with their hungry thick nipples.

“Put them harder if you want to have a chance against mine!” Melissa challenged after several clashes and scrapes.

Natasha was already mentally cheering her nipples to maintain the stony rigidity until her opponent’s nipples became soft. Under her skin, under her flesh, she could almost feel the blood flowing quickly and hotly to her boobs, concentrating on her stiffnesses, while her will called for resistance.

“Just worry about yours!” the blonde spat, locking briefly nipple to nipple with Melissa. The four peculiar foils were chained together for one, two, three agonizing seconds; they scorched mutually before separating with a blast of heat.

There was no ceasefire. The next attack came from above, with the brunette dropping her nipples on the set of Natasha. The go-go dancer moaned as she felt the blow, but luckily her weapons managed to stop the onslaught. For a moment, Melissa daggers put pressure down, slightly curving rival’s knives with a feeling of weight that surprised to the blonde. Natasha was quick to react, rolling her nipples through much of the thick circumference of others nipples, rubbing them harshly to force the other beauty to growl, overwhelmed.

“Slut,” Melissa gasped softly, accepting the challenge and returning each friction with angry intensity. Bordering each nipple, the amazons rotated their spears together, one rotating clockwise, other counterclockwise, in this erosive war. The teat skin began to break off, with microscopic cracks —invisible to the human eye— opening in the rough process. Natasha felt the hell that burned for days inside her escaped through imperceptible cracks, but also how Melissa’s nipples expelling her own fire dragon.

“Fucking whore!” the dancer exhaled, again feeling scorched by the other girl. The response of her opponent was just a long moan without words, as full of anguish as her own voice.

Then, both separated their swords, but again there was no armistice between fencers. The blonde watched Melissa rose slightly on her feet, and instinctively she bent her knees a bit, guiding her nipples upward while the stiffnesses of the other girl fell on her. The four sensitive but stubborn rapiers clashed tip to tip at an angle of almost 45 degrees and the two beauties could only grunt in pain. Although gravity was playing in favor of the weapons of the brunette, Natasha noted with pride how her nipples were able to support the full weight of Melissa’s massive boobs for a couple of seconds, even pushing them slightly upward before the four nipples inevitably slipping sharply beyond the others. The breasts of the brunette fell on the blonde’s tits heavily with a resounding thud that echoed throughout the store.

“Fuck, you bitch!” Melissa complained, pushing her curves forward eagerly. The dancer was momentarily outweighed by the overwhelming flesh, that ran over her own bust and over the satisfaction she had felt stopping the onslaught of the brunette just with her nipples.

“Damned whore!” she growled, gasping at the first full contact between her bare tits. The burning and firmness of the breasts battled for a vicious moment, but the lingerie saleswoman’s boobs had the initiative, having taken the best position after the collision. Therefore, Natasha used her hands to force her enemy to back down enough to return the assault; with a short step back, she opened space between torsos... and attacked.

Just as Melissa had done before, Natasha got up on her feet, hoping that the arrogance of the brunette forced her to accept the change of roles. So it was: her nemesis slightly lowered her torso, bending the legs, and prepared herself for the onslaught. The thick pinkish nipples came down upon the long brown erections and again both pairs impaled together, tip to tip. This time, however, the double pained growl turned into a little tormented cry. Natasha became exasperated to feel that Melissa’s weapons responded by holding her boobs in the air before losing the support point. For the second time, the four bare tits clashed together in a powerful train wreck.

“Oh, slut!” the blonde cried, still pressing forward. Her flesh overpowered the rival’s chest, avenging the humiliation of a minute before.

“You sow!” Melissa insulted, shaking with rage under the assault. The go-go dancer tried to go even further, definitely crushing those cocky tits, but the other woman pushed her enough to separate their warring busts.

“Are you afraid of my tits, loser?” Natasha attacked, ramming ahead at the same time as Melissa. The curves abruptly slammed, and sweat blew up like a salty rain that splashed over the twisted and beautiful faces.

“You were the first to move back, you coward,” the brunette replied, just before the second collision of tits. Her flesh quivered like jelly, and so did the blonde’s chest. To the trained eye of the saleswoman, there was no doubt that the last night duel at the underpass was taking a toll on both youth girls: her tits would never have shaken that way if they had her former firmness. Certainly, after four fights —five with the current one— against her archenemy, she knew how solids were go-go dancer’s breasts, especially after having felt them in her hands and finally against her own boobs. The question now was: what set of tits would lose all consistency first?

Seeking the answer, Melissa slammed her tits against Natasha once, twice, three times, always meeting the thick glands of the other girl halfway. Each shock filled the air with groans and echoes of flesh, the eyes with tears, and the hearts with frustrated anger. The throbbing pain seeped through the skin, spreading throughout the mass of tits and beyond with an impossible to ignore strength, but Melissa could feel the adrenaline and hatred suffocated part of the torture; her animal desire to dominate mixed with the feminine instinct to humiliate, creating a hunger for supremacy; although at that time it focused on her breasts, it wouldn’t be satisfied until she completely devour the body of her nemesis.

“Come on!” she growled, still hitting tit to tit with Natasha. Soon, violence exceeded the ritual nature which had the confrontation, and the girls left the other arms to hold onto the other long mane. The hairpulling put out several afflicted gasps from Melissa, but she wasn’t left behind ripping all the golden filaments that she could from the dancer’s head. However, none renounced to the real target, and the busts continued crashing together with lascivious impatience.

“I’ll destroy yours, bitch!” Natasha howled.

“You won’t make it, slut!” Melissa cried.

Staggering, the girls immersed in the hit and pull chaotic dance; the sweat of chests kept bursting after each impact, soaking even more the soaked faces of the amazons. For some reason, this attracted the attention of Melissa to Natasha’s face, only to find her opponent’s eyes fixed on her. For a moment the saleswoman felt certain magnetism toward the face of the other female, judging her features as she had never done before. After each bust aggression, the brunette watched how her eyes, with intensely green iris, trembled; how her nose, thin and delicate, exhaled; how her mouth, with pinkish fleshy lips, growled; how her skin, smooth and slightly tanned, tensed under a cascade of fragrant transpiration. The features were so similar to hers that Melissa remembered what the origin of the rivalry was; a wave of cold fury strengthened her belligerent spirit, but the feelings were furthest: her crotch throbbed under her skirt, resurrecting the real purpose of the whole meeting.

“Do you have something to tell me?”

The words of Natasha broke the reverie of brunette. Suddenly, she realized that the fight had stopped, with both motionless females in the center of the solitary store. Melissa’s breasts were firmly pressed against dancer’s tits, but it wasn’t all that both faced: below, the girl felt the flat stomach of Natasha crushed against hers, while the thighs of both beauties kissed each other through skirts. The enemies were panting on the other face at close range, with their noses and chins almost touching. Melissa knew her scrutiny couldn’t have been more obvious.

“I have many things to tell you.” Her answer came after a long and intense silence. Melissa didn’t even know what she meant exactly with this, but in her heart she could feel that, despite the countless and mutual insults and disdain, her hatred for the blonde hadn’t been verbalized completely.

“Me too, you fucking lesbian,” Natasha said. Melissa trembled slightly as she heard the last word: though she was aware that it had been spit as an offense, she was surprised that she considered it an insult; she always had an open mind about these issues, so being a lesbian wasn’t something insulting, but the fact that the blonde consider her a lesbian was dishonorable for her.

“You’re the only lesbian here.” Going against her message, the brunette pushed her pelvis forward in search of a tighter contact. “Just a dyke as vicious as you could cum when you’re fighting another woman.”

“Look who’s talking.” Accepting the challenge, the go-go dancer impaled her crotch between the thighs of her rival, and both women growled softly. “Do you have already forgotten how you cum in the park? And I just had to get a couple of fingers down there...”

“You’re the stupid without memory here. Two orgasms, you bitch, two fucking orgasms I got from your pathetic body. And in the last one, just last night, I didn’t even need to sink my fingers under your panties.”

Whore, I wasn’t wearing panties!” Natasha was sharply sincere. Her nose was crushed against Melissa’s nose and both moaned as she felt their bodies closed together even more. “I wasn’t wearing panties, nor wearing panties now!”

“Me neither, you fucking prostitute!” the brunette gasped, pulling slightly from the other mane, as she felt the pressure of the blonde’s fingers on hers. “Not last night, not now!”

“Good!” Natasha’s hands quickly fell through Melissa’s back… to grab her powerful butt vehemently. Immediately, she pushed her crotch forward, rubbing it dirtily against the other pelvis. The brunette moaned, closing the eyes momentarily, before grabbing the hard buttocks of Natasha and return every friction with her own sex. Like last night, their mounds of Venus were linked electrically and ardently through the fabric, trapping the girls in a devastating and excited link without escape.

This was the moment that the blonde had actually been waiting, without even knowing it until now. She had come to Madame seeking revenge, seeking to avenge the humiliation of hours earlier. Aware of the rivalry that throbbed between her heavy, firm tits, she had focused her retaliation in the titfight, the nipplefight... the same kind of fight that had broken out among them, last night, in the dark tunnel. But now that her enemy and she brought their pussies together through their skirts, a lament of the past returned to her head: ‘Why did you fail me?’ She remembered the painful moment in the bathtub when she understood that hers chest hadn’t failed last night… but her sex. The threats that both girls had spat at the beginning of the fight had gone in that direction, but only now Natasha fully understood that, like last night, nothing would be solved if their crotches don’t fight face to face; that way had happened hours earlier when they had joined together their mounds of Venus, and that way should happen here and now.

“You’re going to cum, bitch, and then we’ll see if you continue being so stuck-up!” she yelled, throwing her torso back to increase pressure on the other pussy. As if she read her mind, Melissa did the same, separating for the first time the battler, naked breasts.

“You didn’t beat my tits, stupid, and you won’t beat my pussy!” the brunette objected, thrusting her crotch against hers over and over again.

That’s when Natasha noticed how the match turned out of control: like last night, the fight suddenly and quickly was approaching to its final as their most intimate anatomies came into play. ‘Since last night, and as usual,’ the go-go dancer knew, recalling how many times their quarrels had ended after burying their fingers on the other pussy, or after coupling them together. Closing her eyes and panting heavily, the girl kept rubbing against her opponent while she understood that the real question that both trying to solve was who was sexier… and this could only settle in this way: sex to sex. The vicious revelation blew her pussy, bringing it closer to an orgasm that Natasha didn’t want. ‘Don’t fail me again!’ she begged, trembling against hers opponent just as her opponent trembled against her.

A minute passed, then two, and the battle between the pelvises kept accelerating. The skirts were turning on hips with every sexual friction, tearing under the fingernails that desperately imprisoned the energetic buttocks. The bodies were exuding streams of fire in drops of sweat, which evaporated after just a moment of contact with female, burning skin, consuming the surrounding air to let a lack of oxygen atmosphere for the panting amazons. Natasha could feel her tits, erect and free, burned like never before in that strange spontaneous combustion that quickly spread through the rest of her body: her thick lips quivered under the heat wave, while her belly, legs and ass throbbed by that unstoppable fire. She was fire, and the fire was woman.

“Fuck!” she heard in the store, but the beautiful blonde didn’t know which of them had complained. Under her claws, the enviously solid buttocks of Melissa burned her fingers, her palms, almost as if she were holding a metal exposed to the desert sun. However, that was nothing compared to the ignition thaw was jumping from the brunette’s pussy to hers. The pre-orgasmic waves were fed by that flame, growing in intensity, bringing them to the final climax of a war that just begun between sexes.

Then, with a superhuman effort, the blonde managed to open the eyes; the accumulated tears sprang for her contorted face, melting on contact with her cheeks while her tarnished sight showing her the lustful suffering of Melissa: her enemy was shaking, moaning, crying. Her fleshy heart-shaped mouth was open wide, throwing overexcited gasps as her feline eyes remained tightly closed. That image stimulated Natasha in two opposite directions: it excited her heated pussy, approaching the humiliating, explosive defeat to her, but on the other hand, it encouraged her will, letting her know that Melissa was about to be humiliated.

It was at that moment when erect nipples of the brunette caught her attention. At the center of these hated, thick tits, Melissa’s formidable weapons was shaking free, pointing directly at dancer’s face. Natasha couldn’t help licking her feverish lips, a second before remembering what had been the trigger for the last night defeat... It was hers turn.

Abruptly, the blonde threw out her chest and, with pinpoint accuracy, nailed her nipples tip to tip against the long spears of her rival. The link was created, and the circle completed: from their nipples to their pussies, and back to their nipples, a wave of sexual shock ran both bodies over and over again, jumping from one to another, rotating with an increasing speed. Natasha and Melissa shrieked, with a cry born in the deepest depths of their psyches, a cry that was heard on the avenue. But the fear of being defeated and being discovered took control of the blonde; she reacted following an instinct born somewhere in her subconscious... Her mouth closed over brunette’s mouth, silencing her with a rough kiss.

That was the last straw that broke the camel’s back, and it unbalanced the balance. An excessive, impetuous orgasm blew up Melissa’s vagina, crushing the rest of her body with an earthquake that broke the Richter scale before crossing the bridge between pussies and nipples and flood the athletic body of Natasha. The dancer screamed inside the mouth of the saleswoman, wanting an orgasm that at the same time she didn’t wanted. Her enemy, suddenly weak, fell to the ground; she managed to release her before collapsing with her. Panting and sweating, the dancer felt a powerful orgasm stroking the limits of her femininity, like waves on a shore, just before receding and fading into a painful but desired absence.

On the floor, the defeated body of the other beauty writhed slowly, fascinatingly. ‘Revenge!’ Natasha bragged, feeding on the image.

“Remember this moment, Melissa,” she managed to exhale after a few seconds. “Remember this moment every time you come into your store. You’ve humiliated here twice, in your home ground.” With exhausted steps, Natasha recovered her clothes, dressing parsimoniously. “Remember that orgasm. Remember that I’m the only one who gave you an orgasm like that in your life,” she boasted, rescuing her own feelings from last night. “Remember my body, and never forget that it’s better than yours.”

Finally fully clothed, the blonde picked up the keys of the store. During an evil moment, she thought to activate the metal shutters and let the entire city to see the beloved Melissa at that pathetic state. But something stopped her: their relationship was private, and only they had the right to know what happened in that formidable rivalry. So, she just opened the door, dropping the keys behind her.

“I won’t tell you to leave the city, you bitch, because we still have to break the tie,” she said at the threshold. “Find me when you feel ready.”

The door closed, along with that chapter of their long antagonism.

To be continued...

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You my friend, is awesome!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thanks Kevin

If anyone wants the first 10 chapters in e-book (for free): ENGLISH or SPANISH.

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Thanks Kevin

If anyone wants the first 10 chapters in e-book (for free): ENGLISH or SPANISH.
    OR you can buy it in Amazon for less than a buck and support Anubisx works. I think that would be a good idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thanks Paloma. I've really tried to make the e-book was free on amazon, but there is no such option: 0'99 is the minimum price. I read there a way to make them free of charge in the future, but I do not know if it will work. Anyway, I see the information on Amazon is not complete. This is not the complete work, so I'll edit it to make it clear.

Thank you very much for the support Paloma.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Much?simas gracias!!! Anu
    muy noble

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Right now I'm working on a commission, so be patient with the next chapter. Thank you

Senior Hostboard Member
    Spontaneous Combustion, by Anubisx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anubisx

I can't get enough of these love/hate theme stories on this board.

And this story has that in every chapter. Win or lose, these two can't

wait to get it on again and again. They love to hate each other.

Thank you and can't wait to read more.

dwcole

Senior Hostboard Member Wondering48's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just purchased your book on Amazon. Can't beat the price. Keep your work coming.
    Thanks