Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Frustrated Librarians - new F/F sexfight story

Chapter 1 - A New Co-Worker

It was a quiet day at the library. Madeline, the head librarian stood by her desk, surveying the library through her glasses. She was a short, plump woman with large breasts. Her tight shirt accentuated the size of her breasts. Her tight pants punctuated her protruding buttocks. Presently, Madeline’s plain and unremarkable face wore a tense expression. She had reason to be tense. The library department head, Mr. Stone had informed her that she was to have a new co-worker joining today. Mr. Stone had emphasized that it was not a junior librarian who was joining the department. But the new librarian was to have the same designation and responsibilities as Madeline. The library was to undergo a rearrangement, which was why the new librarian had been hired. The two of them would manage the library together from now onwards.
    The thing was, Madeline was a bit of a misanthrope. She hated people. Her job as a librarian had given her enough solitude. Customers at the library were usually gentle and non-intrusive middle class people. She liked to be surrounded by books. All this was to change now with the arrival of the new librarian with whom she would have to work and share responsibilities.
    She saw Mr.Stone walk down the aisle with a short woman towards her desk. The new librarian, her co-worker was here. Madeline left her desk and walked towards them.

Mr. Stone: Madeline, meet Clementine.
    Madeline shook hands with her new co-worker. Clementine was a short, plump woman. She had a rather pudgy face with thick glasses on them. The two women shook hands.

Mr.Stone: Why don’t the two of you get acquainted with each other? Clementine, Madeline will take you around the library and also brief you about the rearrangement. I hope the two of you can develop a fruitful working relationship.

Mr.Stone looked from one woman to the other and wondered about the physical resemblance between the two women. Both of them had plain and unremarkable faces that a man would not give another glance at. Both were quite short and rotund and if he were to be honest to himself, rather ugly. Did all ugly British women become librarians in small towns? He wondered to himself. He left the women to themselves.

Clementine: How long have you worked here?
    Madeline: All my life. I have never worked in another job.
    Clementine: Allright. I have worked as a librarian all my life too, in the town of Wolverhampton.
    Madeline: Interesting. So what made you move to Bibury?
    Clementine: Well. I live with my mother. She couldn’t take the climate in Wolverhampton. We were told that the weather was kinder in Bibury.
    Madeline: Oh yes it is. You live with your mother? Are you not married?
    Clementine: No I am not. I am single. Are you married?
    Madeline: No. I live with my mother too.
    Clementine: Oh.

The two women were a bit embarrassed at learning these personal details about each other. Their eyes met and there was an uncomfortable movement before both women looked away. Madeline wondered if Clementine was just like herself. She immediately felt distaste towards her new co-worker. For a moment she thought she had seen a hint of distaste on Clementine’s face as well.

Madeline: Let me take you around the library.
    Clementine: That would be great Madeline.
    Madeline: You can call me Maddy.
    Clementine: You can call me Clem.

The women smiled at each other. Their eyes met again. And they both looked away. Madeline cursed herself at this overt display of friendship. She should not have offered her nick name to this woman so soon. She already felt like they were off to a bad start. But it was too late to retract now.

Madeline: Allright, follow me Clem. Let me show you around.
    Clementine followed Madeline into an aisle.
    Madeline: This is the Young adult section. Mr.Stone and I had a discussion about combining the young adult and children’s fiction sections. I am of the opinion that they should be combined because .....
    Clementine: (interrupting) I don’t know if that is such a good idea. Young adult fiction is so popular these days. I am of the opinion that it needs a separate section. The young adult literary universe is only bound to expand, if you consider the demand for them.
    Madeline: Oh well. There is the issue of quality. Most young adult fiction has no literary merit.
    Clementine: But it is not about literary merit, is it? We should think about what the customer wants to read. That would help improve revenue.
    Madeline: I am afraid, I do not agree. We should think about how we can improve reader’s tastes. I am of the opinion that the library must be arranged in such a way that good literature can be promoted.
    Clementine: Hmmm.

The women looked into each other’s eyes again. This time with a hint of resentment.
    Over the course of the day, Madeline and Clementine walked across many different aisles. They had many more disagreements and minor arguments. Madeline’s worst fears had come true. She was going to have a competitive working relationship with her new co-worker.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2016 at 11:22 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Re: The Frustrated Librarians - new F/F sexfight story

No pressure, but I feel an epic cumming

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The story was a great read and the build up is nice. Can't wait to see what you have them do to each other and by the looks of it you can throw the mothers in there somewhere too to go at it.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Hey sorry, I intend to finish this one. Not been getting much time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    looking forward to reading the end to this one. looks like a mother daughter fight is in the works.

Senior Hostboard Member animefreak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    can't wait!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I am also anxiously waiting. I know it's gonna be great!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 2 - The First Week Together and a Dispute

In their first week together, Madeline and Clementine discovered that they had a lot in common. Clementine was also the sole employee at the library in Wolverhampton, where she had worked before moving to Bilbury. So both women were working with a co-worker after a really long time. Madeline let that sink in. Now they were head librarians at Bilbury. They were on an equal footing. If you added the fact that both women were single and lived with their mothers, they certainly had a lot in common.

Madeline discovered that like her, Clementine dressed quite conservatively. They both wore rather tight black pants. No jeans for these two women. They almost always wore light or sweaters with rather dull colors. In fact, in the first week both women were a bit embarassed when they wore similar colored sweaters. On more than one occasion, Madeline caught herself glancing at Clementine’s figure. The rather large breasts and protruding buttocks similar to hers did not escape Madeline. She also caught Clementine glancing at her figure a couple of times.

But Madeline was most surprised when she discovered that Clementine was also thirty six years of age. She had snooped on Clementine’s employee record on the computer. Madeline was also quite surprised to find that somebody had snooped on her own employee record on the computer. It showed how many people had viewed her record in a given day. Madeline figured that it must be Clementine who had snooped on her record. Was Clementine as curious about her as she was about Clementine? Their similarities made Madeline uncomfortable and uneasy around Clementine.

Madeline also found that working with a co-worker after such a long period of isolated employment was tougher than she expected. When she was the only employee at the library, she could do as she pleased. She would often take off her shoes and roam around the reception area in her bare feet. Now she and Clementine shared the reception area and Madeline did not feel comfortable enough to take off her shoes around Clementine. And there was something else. Madeline liked to look at youngsters making out in the library. She often spied on some of the youngsters who carried out their amatory exertions in the aisles of the library. She would pretend to be inspecting the library aisles and often surprise these excited youngsters. She got a kick out of it. She would have to be careful doing that around Clementine. She would have to see what sort of person Clementine was.

They were to cooperate on the library rearrangement for which Clementine had been hired. But like on the first day, they had a few more arguments and minor disagreements. This continued throughout the first week and spilled into the second week. Clementine was quite stubborn about rearranging the library in a manner that would cater to popular demand and attract tourists who often arrived in Bilbury for long vacations. Madeline on the other hand was a traditionalist in such matters and wanted to preserve the quaintness of the library in a small English village like Bilbury. Neither woman was ready for a compromise of any sort. The lack of freedom after the arrival of Clementine was getting on Madeline’s nerves. Clementine was upset by what she saw as the narrow mindedness of her co-worker. Things reached such a head that Clementine sought the intervention of Mr.Stone in their dispute.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 3 - Literary Debates

Mr.Stone took Clementine’s side in the dispute between the two head librarians. He reckoned that times were changing and that the world was becoming a globalized village. There was no need to preserve Bilbury’s quaintness. This was his verdict. Clementine felt like she had scored a point over Madeline. Madeline felt like she was undermined by the arrival of the new head librarian.

Soon their dispute over the library rearrangement began to spill into other areas. The women began to face off over their literary favorites. Clementine was a fan of Victorian literature. While Madeline favored the modernists. As they waited for customers at the reception area, the women would have heated discussions about various literary movements. They argued with passion and fervor. Neither woman gave an inch while defending literary movements and writers. The two of them began to develop a slight mutual admiration as they spoke and argued at length about their favorite books and writers. Madeline was impressed by Clementine’s knowledge of obscure English writers. While Clementine was impressed by the depth of Madeline’s analysis of popular novels.

They had faced off over the library rearrangement in the first two weeks of their new life as co-workers. In the subsequent weeks, the women were at odds over their favorite books and writers. Soon, the two women began looking forward to meeting each other every day. Their long and passionate arguments would continue into their lunch breaks. This was an area where they found one more similarity between then. Both women favored egg salad sandwiches with whole wheat bread and chive butter.

Customers at the library were struck by the two women who looked and dressed in a similar fashion. Members who had been with the library for years commented to each other that they were glad that Madeline had a companion. Some of them even said this to Madeline and she was embarrassed by these comments which she saw as speaking of her and Clementine in the same breath as if they were equals. The customers were unaware of the passionate arguments that the two women indulged in.
    As the weeks passed, the two women had developed an intense and competitive relationship. But it was a relationship characterized by not just animosity but also a grudging admiration. They had both assumed positions regarding their favorite literary movements and writers. And neither woman would back down from defending their favorites. After work, both women began to work very hard at home to prepare for their arguments and debates for the next day. The two women were involved in an intellectual wrestling competition. They were giving each other a mental workout.

Two months passed and their relationship was a mix of similarities and contradictions. They had so much in common. But also found enough battlegrounds to emphasize their differences. They were like two competing cultures or religions forced to live in the same country and relentlessly battling each other.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2016 at 11:23 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 4 - Bare Feet and Sadistic Pleasures

In their third month together, the women were at the reception area. It was not a busy day. There were hardly any customers.

Clementine: So Maddy. You had been working alone for so long before I joined you. Do you ever feel like I intruded into your private space? What I mean to ask you is, have you made adjustments to your behavior during work after I joined you?
    Madeline: Why that question, Clem?
    Clementine: It is not a completely innocent question, Maddy. I mean, while I was at Wolverhampton, I often liked to take off my shoes while I waited behind the reception area. I mean, customers would not know that I was barefoot. They would not be able to see my feet.
    Madeline was a bit taken aback by this revelation. She had missed being barefoot behind the reception after Clementine’s arrival.
    Madeline: Well, what can I say Clem? I too used to like being barefoot while awaiting customers at the reception. I like a little freedom for my toes. Why don’t we both take off our shoes since we share this peculiarity?
    Clementine: Sure why not? I am glad we have the same attitude towards shoes.
    And with that, the two women took off their shoes and then their socks and placed them side by side under the desk. Both women stretched their feet in front of them as they waited at the reception. Madeline glanced quickly at Clementine’s feet and saw fleshy pink feet. Clementine also glanced at Madeline’s feet and saw similar pink fleshy feet. Now there was one more similarity, the two women thought to themselves.
    Madeline: Any other peculiarities, Clem? What else did you pull off when you were by yourself at the library?
    Clementine turned towards Madeline and the two women looked at each other intently. Both women trying to fathom what was in the other’s mind.
    Clementine: Well, I used to weed out these kids who indulged in naughtiness.
    Madeline: Weed out? Naughtiness? What do you mean?

They looked at each other intently once again, neither woman breaking the stare.

Clementine: You know what I mean, Madeline.
    Madeline: I am not sure that I do, Clementine.

They had suddenly switched to their full names instead of the nick names.

Clementine: Well, let us say, I took a rather negative view of young men and women using the library premises to indulge in activities of a sexual nature.
    Madeline: Oh I see. We are in agreement on that one, Clementine. Even I take a rather negative view of these young men and women who are unable to control their base urges in public.

The two women smiled at each other. They had found some common ground. Reckless and indecent behavior of young men and women in public was something they both passionately opposed. They soon discovered that they were extremely conservative in matters of sex.

Clementine: Well, Maddy. This is one area in which you, me and the Victorians are on the same page.
    Madeline: That is right, Clem. The sexual revolution has bestowed so many indecencies upon the younger generations of British youth.
    They were back to using their short names now that they had found common ground in an area that they were both passionate about.
    Clementine: I agree, Maddy. The sexual revolution has brought nothing but decline and dereliction upon this great nation.

The women smiled admiringly at each other.

Madeline: So are we in agreement about how these sexual deviants ought to be treated in this library?
    Clementine: Yes, Maddy. We must surprise them and humiliate them.

Both women were deeply satisfied. For the next few days, there were lesser arguments between them. They stopped discussing literature and began to talk about British social history and politics. Madeline discovered that Clementine was also a fan of Margaret Thatcher and her government’s policies. This was something she could relate to. They agreed on the controversial conservative theory that the sexual revolution had destroyed the British family and values. Not only had the sexual revolution created a generation who were dedicated to the satisfaction of individual pleasures, but it had also excluded the weak and the ugly. It had created single women like Madeline and Clementine who were not as attractive and desired by the men. They were comrades in this enforced sexual misery.

Over the next few weeks, Madeline and Clementine took a sadistic pleasure in sniffing out and ejecting youngsters who were making out in the library. They were like a duo of vigilantes that were out to protect the moral fabric of society. Not only did they eject these young men and women from the library, but they humiliated them before doing so. Madeline was astonished by the fervor with which Clementine insulted and humiliated some of the youngsters. But she identified with this sadistic streak. She felt very close to Clementine even though they were still rivals in their positions as head librarians. On her part, Clementine was impressed by the relentless discipline with which Madeline pursued these sexual deviants. Madeline would seek out the deviant youngsters while Clementine would humiliate them. They sure made a great team.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 5 - Another Dispute and Some Body Contact

But it was not all fun and games for the two head librarians at Bilbury. The library rearrangement plans had been finalized by Mr.Stone and now there was the actual physical job of transporting the books from one place to the other. Since there were no other employees, Madeline and Clementine were left with the task of physically rearranging the library which they managed together. Not only was this job physically taxing, but it once again brought forth the natural sense of rivalry that characterized their relationship. There were quite a few heated arguments about how the work would get divided between the two of them. The arguments centered on who would undertake what task. They accused each other of trying to shirk away from the tougher physical jobs. Neither woman gave an inch. Once again, Mr.Stone had to be summoned. This time Mr.Stone ruled in favor of Madeline as she had worked at the library for a longer time than Clementine. Mr.Stone told Clementine that she would have to take instructions from Madeline even though they both held similar positions.

Madeline felt like she had scored an equalizing goal after Mr.Stone had ruled in favor of Clementine in their previous dispute. But tempers turned nasty after Mr.Stone left the library and the two women were alone in the library. Clementine could not digest the fact that Madeline was to instruct her in the physical tasks involved in rearranging the library. The rearrangement was to be undertaken in after work hours. Both women were set to work an additional five hours after their normal working time.

During the day, the two women did not talk much with each other. Clementine was silently seething with rage while Madeline was quietly savoring her victory. There was an uneasy silence between the usually argumentative co-workers as they sat behind the reception area. Since it was not a busy day, Madeline got upto check email on the computer. Clementine got up at almost the same time and the sides of their bodies bumped into each other.

Clementine: I am sorry Maddy. I was just about to use the computer.
    Madeline: How clumsy of you, Clem. Did you not see me?
    Clementine: Oh, it was inadvertent. I mean, I did not do it on purpose.
    Madeline: I wonder, Clementine. Did you not see me?
    Clementine: If I had seen you, I would not have bumped into you, Madeline.

As it happened when there was a hint of tension between them, the women had shifted to using their full names.

Madeline: Then what happened Clementine? Did you bump into me on purpose?
    Clementine: Stop being absurd. I could also say that you bumped into me. We got off our seats at almost the same time. It was an accident.
    Madeline: I am not so sure about that, Clementine. I think you bumped into me on purpose.

The two women stood facing each other. Their chests were heaving.

Clementine: I implore you to not make such allegations against me, Madeline. It was a mistake and I have already apologized.
    Madeline: Allright Clementine. I will let you go this time. But please be careful and make sure you do not bump into me like this again.
    Clementine: Ha! Let me go? You have no right to caution me. We both have the same designations.
    Madeline: That might be true. But I am the senior employee.
    Clementine: I cannot accept your seniority. Mr.Stone has given you permission to instruct me during the library rearrangement. And that is it. We are equals here, Madeline. Don’t forget that.
    Madeline: That is what I would say to you too, Clementine. We are equals. Don’t forget that.

The two women turned away from each other. They did not exchange a single word until lunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 6 - A Night Together

The ice cold silence between the women continued into the lunch break. During lunch, Madeline’s bare feet brushed against Clementine’s bare feet under the table. It was an accident but the two women glared at each other at this physical contact. A few moments’ later Clementine’s bare feet brushed against Madeline’s bare feet. The women glared at each other yet again. But neither of them spoke.

The body contact continued after the lunch break. When Madeline knelt down to pick up a pair of scissors that she had dropped onto the floor, her buttocks bumped into Clementine’s buttocks. This time Clementine confronted Madeline.

Clementine: Could you watch yourself, Madeline?
    Madeline: I am afraid it was an accident.
    Clementine: It is an accident when you do it.
    Madeline: Don’t push me Clementine.
    Clementine: I would say the same thing to you, Madeline.

Once again the two women were careful to not let their tempers deteriorate further.

But as if the stars had aligned against them becoming friends, the inadvertent physical contact between them continued. While they discussed the library rearrangement, Clementine’s breast brushed against Madeline’s. Madeline brushed back slightly with her breast and the sides of their breasts met again. Clementine brushed back again and they were involved in a breast brushing competition as they discussed their work. Of course, the fact that they both wore thick sweaters prevented any sort of skin to skin contact. But the breast brushing seemed to excite the two women. It propelled them to further pit their bodies against each other while they both feigned carelessness.
    They pushed, kicked and elbowed each other throughout the afternoon session. They jostled with their buttocks and breasts. When they stood side by side discussing work both women would pit their feet against each other. Madeline would place her feet on top of Clementine’s only for Clementine to return the favor. Ever opportunity to bump into each other and push each other was used by the two women. No words were exchanged. Their rivalry had entered the physical realm. Months of intellectual jostling with their minds had given way to physical jostling with their bodies.

Neither woman could wait for the library to shut down and the few customers to leave. The after-work library rearrangement session would be eventful. Both women knew that. Things could only escalate further between them when they were left alone. Neither woman could suppress their excitement as they waited in anticipation for what was to happen between them.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2016 at 11:25 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I love this slow start. I encourage you to continue I love a lot of your stories Kamafight and I'm happy to see you here again

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast