Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: The Frustrated Librarians - new F/F sexfight story

Quote Originally Posted by badmax View Post
    I love this slow start. I encourage you to continue I love a lot of your stories Kamafight and I'm happy to see you here again
    Cheers. I am glad you liked it, badmax.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 7 - Working Together With Their Clothes Off

And then after what seemed like an eternity the clock struck six. The library members began to slowly filter out. Madeline and Clementine exchanged glances as they watched people streaming out of the library. Madeline left the reception area to shut the door to the library as the last of the members made their way out. Clementine went to the back of the reception area where there was a large container with wheels. She wheeled out the container as they would use it to transport books for the rearrangement. Madeline stood facing her as she wheeled out the container. The women glared at each other. They were both barefoot.

Madeline: All ready for the rearrangement, Clementine?
    Clementine: Yes, Madeline.
    Madeline: Well, then follow me, Clementine. I hope we can finish this with a minimum of fuss. I know you are upset after Mr.Stone favored me.
    Clementine: Now now, Madeline. I have been a librarian my whole life. I am as professional as they come. So like you said, let us finish this with the minimum of fuss.
    Madeline: Allright then, follow me. Let us begin by transporting all the American literature novels to the front of the library.

Clementine followed Madeline as they walked towards the American literature section. There was a small ladder placed near that section of the library.

Madeline: I will climb the ladder and pass the books on to you. You can load the container with the books.
    Clementine: Allright.

Madeline placed the ladder near the aisle and attempted to climb up the ladder. But she couldn’t. The steps on the ladder were really far apart and to climb from one step to the next, she would be required to raise her legs at a very high angle. Her sweater and pants were too tight for this exercise. She tried again but her pants were too tight. Her upper body felt like it would burst out the tight sweater. Clementine watched Madeline’s attempts to climb the ladder and could hardly suppress a snicker. Madeline heard her.

Madeline: How disrespectful of you to laugh at me.
    Clementine: I couldn’t help it, Madeline. What are you going to do now?
    Madeline: How about you try and climb this ladder? Let’s see how well you fair.
    Madeline was angry now.
    Clementine: Now wait a second. I am going to do no such thing. It was agreed that you would climb up the ladder. And I was to stock the container with the books you handed down to me.
    Madeline: Clementine, Mr. Stone already decided that I was to give you instructions and you were to follow them. I think it would be in your best interest to do exactly as I tell you.
    Clementine glared at Madeline and Madeline glared right back at Clementine.
    Clementine: Well, Madeline. Then why don’t you get off that ladder so I can climb?
    Madeline: Sure, Clementine.

Madeline got off the ladder while Clementine moved towards it. The aisle was narrow and as Madeline made her way out and Clementine made her way in their breasts came into contact. This time their breasts jostled and played as both women pushed against each others breasts because they were annoyed with each other. But it was a fleeting moment that lasted only a few seconds.
    Now Clementine began to climb the ladder. But like Madeline, she was unable to. She was stuck on the first step itself. Her pants were too tight and this prevented her from climbing from one step to the next. This time it was Madeline’s turn to snicker.

Clementine: Oh look who’s laughing now. I thought it was disrespectful to laugh at someone being stuck on a ladder.

She glared at Madeline from the first step of the ladder.

Madeline: Well, when I heard you snicker, I thought you would be able to climb the ladder like an athlete. But unfortunately this is not the case. You shouldn’t have laughed at me when you are as incapable as I am.
    Clementine: Incapable? This is not my area of work. Librarians are not expected to climb ladders. You ought to know that.
    Madeline: Clementine, since neither of us can climb the ladder, we need to think of a way to get these books down into the container. Instead of arguing with me, it would be great if you could come up with some ideas.
    Clementine: Well, fine. What do you have in mind?

The two women stared at each other for a few moments, both of them thinking. Clementine on the first step of the ladder. Madeline beside her at the entrance of the aisle. Clementine broke the silence.

Clementine: I think we might have to take our clothes off.
    Madeline: Take our clothes off? Why?
    Clementine: Look. We both wear very tight sweaters and pants. We need to take them off. That would allow us to climb this ladder.
    Madeline: You must be out of your mind.
    Clementine: No Madeline. I am not out of my mind. Use your common sense. You would have to admit that climbing a ladder while wearing your formal librarian attire is not easy. So they need to come off.
    Madeline was silent for a moment. She started intently at Clementine. Clementine stared back.
    Madeline: Well, then you take them off. You’re the one on the ladder.
    Clementine: Ha! I’m not going to be the only one taking my clothes off. I’m not going to be on the ladder all the time, Madeline. We are going to switch roles Ok? I’ll be doing the loading of the container when you’re on the ladder. So we both need to take our clothes off. I’m not going to be the only one taking my clothes off here. No bloody way.
    Madeline: Allright. Allright. Let us both take our clothes off then.

Clementine stepped off the ladder and Madeline stepped out into the aisle. Clementine followed her. The two women faced each other.

Clementine: Well, what are we waiting for?
    Madeline: Off with it then.

The women took off their sweaters almost simultaneously and let them fall to the floor. Without hesitating, they proceeded to unbutton their shirts. They glared at each other while the buttons came off. Now both women were in their brassieres. They took a good look at each others exposed fleshy upper torsos. They both had rather fleshy necks and shoulders. There was quite a bit of fat on their stomachs but in spite of this, they both had relatively flat bellies. Enormous breasts jutted off the chests of both women. The well endowed love handles bestowed the bodies of both women with a rather uncanny curviness. They glanced each other over for not more than five seconds before they began to take off their tight pants. Their pants took a little more time to come off as they were rather tight. But they finally got them off and now both the head librarians were in their bare essentials. The fleshy thighs gave way to somewhat slender lower legs which gave the impression of the two women having rather long legs. All said and they were not entirely unattractive once they took their clothes off. Behind the conservative dressing and the prudish demeanor were two women with very attractive bodies.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2016 at 11:26 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 8 - Fleshy Bodies

Madeline: Let’s get rolling then. We have already wasted enough time. Do you want to get up on the ladder again?
    Clementine: Do I have a choice?

Madeline ignored the snide comment. Clementine turned around and walked back into the aisle towards the ladder. Madeline could not help but stare at her pleasantly rotund buttocks which shook beautifully as Clementine walked. The white panties seemed to accentuate the beautiful roundness ‘of the buttocks. The straps of the tight white brassiere seemed to pierce into the ample milky white flesh of her back. Madeline could not look away. As Clementine lifted her legs onto the first step, Madeline could see the fleshiness of her thighs. There was a streak of pink along the dark cream of Clementine’s inner thighs. Her buttocks hung and jiggled in the air as she climbed on to the second and third step of the ladder with ease. The sheer mass of flesh on Clementine’s body gave her an aura of tallness as she stood at the top of the ladder. She began to pass the books down. Madeline took the books from her and put them on to the container. The women worked quietly for a few minutes until Clementine had passed down all of the books in the top shelf. Madeline could not take her eyes off Clementine’s body. After she had completed all the shelves, Clementine climbed down.

Clementine: Ok, Madeline. Now it’s your turn to climb on the ladder. Let us take turns doing this. You do the next shelf while I fill the container.
    Madeline: Ok, Clementine.

Normally Madeline would have found something smart to say to her co-worker and rival. But now she was enamored by Clementine's body. Ok was all that she could manage. Clementine made way for Madeline in the narrow aisle. When Madeline passed her, their breasts brushed against each other again. This time flesh met flesh as they were only wearing their brassieres. It was an electrifying moment for both women but neither of them acknowledged it.

Now it was Clementine’s turn to ogle at Madeline’s semi naked body as she shifted the ladder to the next shelf. Clementine was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of flesh on her co-workers body. The nice round buttocks bounced a little as Madeline placed the ladder against the next shelf. As she climbed the ladder, Clementine looked with wonder at the fleshiness of Madeline’s legs. Her thighs were enormous. Clementine wondered whether Madeline’s thighs were larger than hers. The breasts heaved as Madeline climbed to the top most rung of the ladder. Clementine felt a hint of jealousy as she continued to stare at Madeline’s opulent figure.

The work continued and the women passed books to each other. Their roles switched after each shelf. They moved deeper down the long aisle where there was little space. Or at least not enough space to accommodate such voluptuous figures. Every time they switched roles, their breasts brushed against each other. Buttocks bumped against one another. Shoulders and arms touched. Feet and toes rubbed together. Different parts of their luxuriant bodies came into contact as they worked without a break. It was also quite warm as they moved deeper into the aisle. Thin films of sweat had begun to appear on the fleshy bodies of the two women.

Soon the container was filled with books and the two women pushed it together towards the new shelves for the books. They were side by side as they pushed the container. Both of them were a bit uncomfortable as their semi naked bodies were in such close proximity. But they stole sideways glances at each others breasts as they pushed the container. It was very clear to both women that they were mesmerized by each others bodies. The sexual tension was unbearable. It was going to be a long evening together. Something had to give very soon. They both knew this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 9 - Things Get Physical

Clementine: Shouldn’t we take a break? We are done with a whole shelf now.
    Madeline: We really ought to be working at a faster pace.
    Clementine: For god’s sake Madeline, we are going to be here the whole night. Mr. Stone has allowed three days for the library rearrangement.
    Madeline: Allright then. I’m calling a ten minute break.
    Clementine: Ha! What are you the army captain? You make it sound like we are on a night patrol or something.

Clementine’s breasts heaved as she giggled at Madeline. It annoyed Madeline no end.

Madeline: Obviously sense of humor isn’t your forte, Clementine.
    Clementine: Why do you always have to be so argumentative, Madeline?
    Madeline: I am not being argumentative. I’m just saying that we have a job that needs to get done.

Their breasts which were facing each other were heaving as the women became excited.

Clementine: I have always wondered why you do not have a man in your life. Now I think I know the reason.
    Madeline: Clementine! You have no right to make a judgment on my personal life.
    Clementine: Well, I just made a judgment Madeline. What are you going to do about it?
    Madeline: Clementine, I want you to take back what you just said and apologize to me.

Madeline had moved towards Clementine. The two women were inches apart now.

Clementine: Madeline. I am not going to apologize to you. Why don’t you write a long letter of complaint to Mr.Stone?

Something snapped inside Madeline. She closed the distance between them and suddenly caught Clementine by the hair.

Madeline: Now Clementine. I want you to apologize to me.

Clementine: What are you doing? Get your hands off my hair.

But Madeline did not let go. She merely tightened her grip on Clementine’s hair and pulled at it. In a split second, Clementine had her hand in Madeline’s hair. Now the two head librarians of Bilbury were viciously pulling at each other’s hair. Within a few seconds Madeline used her other hand to pull at Clementine’s hair. The favor was returned by Clementine and now they were pulling at each others hair with both their hands. Grips tightened as the co-workers tried to inflict a maximum amount of pain on each other. Grunts and yells filled the usually quite atmosphere of the library.

They went back and forth like this for a few seconds. While they pulled at each others hair, both Madeline and Clementine glared and snarled at each other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 10 - Pain and Pleasure

Clementine broke her grip on Madeline’s hair and slapped at her face. Madeline cried out as she was taken aback by this assault. But after a split second she returned the favor by landing a really tight slap on Clementine’s face. As if by mutual consent, the women removed their hands from each other’s hair and began to slap at each other’s face. The library was filled with the sounds of their palms viciously slapping each others faces and the cries that escaped them after each slap. Nails scratched the pink and soft flesh of each other’s cheeks which turned red with the slapping and clawing. Suddenly, Madeline made a fist and began to box Clementine’s face. She hit Clementine’s cheek bones and eyes. It was only a matter of a few seconds before Clementine adopted similar tactics and now the two rivals were almost like boxers, viciously hitting at each other’s faces with their fists. They landed blows on each others neck and head. Madeline soon gained the upper hand in this endeavor.

Clementine: Madeline stop! You are hurting me! Stop acting like a crazy bitch!

Madeline stopped but she still assumed a warrior like pose with her fists in the air.

Madeline: Now Clementine. I want you to apologize for the comment you made about my personal life.
    Clementine: I will. Just give me a few seconds to catch my breath.

Madeline relaxed. Clementine’s face was pink and red with little cuts and bruises. Clementine looked at Madeline’s face and it was the same. The women still glared angrily at each other as their breasts heaved.

Madeline: Apologize Clementine.

Clementine: I’m catching my breath.

Madeline looked away from Clementine as she tried to catch her own breath. She was savoring her victory in this physical battle. It was a mistake because she felt Clementine move in front of her and before she knew it she felt Clementine’s hands on her neck. It was a swift assault and the force with which Clementine came at her threw Madeline backwards and the two fleshy women fell together in heap onto the carpet floor. Clementine was on top of her and her hands tightened firmly around Madeline’s neck. Clementine rested her soft buttocks on the ample flesh of Madeline’s stomach. But her grip on Madeline’s neck was anything but soft. Madeline gasped for air as Clementine tightened her grip even further.

Clementine: Bitch! Now you will apologize for assaulting me. Do it now.

Madeline felt herself choking as Clementine snarled into her face without loosening her grip. Even in this violent moment Madeline could sense Clementine’s brassiere covered breasts jostling against her own brassiere covered breasts. Madeline tried to push upwards with her breasts and stomach. But Clementine quickly moved her buttocks off Madeline’s stomach and spread-eagled her own body on top of Madeline’s. Their breasts and stomachs mashed against each other. But Clementine refused to let go of Madeline’s neck.

Clementine: Don’t try to get sneaky with me, Madeline. I’ll choke you like there is no tomorrow. Apologize now.

Madeline: Let me go. Take your hands off my neck so I can apologize, you bitch.

Clementine let her hands linger on Madeline’s neck but she slowly relaxed her grip. Their breasts and stomachs heaved against each other in an erotic manner. Clementine’s toes brushed against Madeline knees and soft lower legs. Madeline’s fleshy outer thighs brushed against Clementine’s fleshy inner thighs. Despite the violence that had taken place between them, both women were electrified and excited by the contact between each others ample and fleshy bodies.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2016 at 11:27 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 11 - An Escalation of Violence

Madeline slowly regained her breath as Clementine rested her buttocks on her thighs. Clementine herself was recovering from her exertions.

Clementine: Are you going to apologize or not?

Madeline did not utter a word. But in a quick movement that barely caught Clementine by surprise, Madeline raised herself from the ground and caught her opponent by her throat. But Clementine seemed to be ready for this attack. She immediately used one hand to hit at Madeline’s hand while she went for Madeline’s throat with her other hand. But Madeline was ready too. Both women prevented their rival from getting a hold on their throat. As Madeline raised herself, Clementine was forced to move off Madeline’s body. Madeline lunged at Clementine and they flayed at each other with their arms, wrestling for control. Madeline forced Clementine off her and launched herself onto her opponent. Clementine caught Madeline in an embrace and in a moment the two women were locked in a tight bear hug as Madeline returned the favor. This was another electric moment as their semi naked torsos were once again plastered together. But Madeline’s momentum made the embracing fighters loose balance and they fell sideways in a heap. Their bodies disentangled for a brief moment but both women were up on their feet in what seemed like a split second.

This time they flayed at each other with their arms like wrestlers trying to get a hold of each others bodies. The sound of their bare feet pitter pattering on the carpet filled the library as the fighters flayed at and circled each other. There was a stalemate of sorts for a few seconds as neither woman was willing to cross the line and attack her opponent. A safe distance separated the two fighting women as they waited for the opponent to make a charge. It was a test of patience.

It was Madeline who broke the stalemate and charged at Clementine. Clementine was ready for her. The fighters met in a tight embrace. But some pushing and jostling soon saw them with their arms tied around the back of each others necks. Their bodies were side by side now with one pair of hands around each others necks. The other pair of hands were struggling to remove the opponent’s hands off their necks. Fleshy love handles rubbed against one another. The sides of their breasts were lined together. The women gasped and grunted as they struggled to force their opponent into submission. Clementine managed to gain the upper hand as she tightened her grip around Madeline’s neck. But Madeline thwarted Clementine’s advantage by dragging their locked bodies backwards. Clementine realized what Madeline was trying to do and tried to push their locked bodies forwards. The women struggled as they tried to drag each other in opposite directions. Their necks and shoulders were aching from the struggle. Madeline managed to drag Clementine’s body towards hers and for a split second Clementine lost her grip around Madeline’s neck. This was enough for Madeline to throw Clementine’s fleshy body across the room. Clementine went rolling across the carpet which prevented any serious damage to her body. But she was up on her feet in a second.

Clementine let out a snarl and charged towards where Madeline stood with a slightly triumphant but anticipatory look on her face. A split second later Madeline also charged towards the approaching Clementine so that Clementine would not use her momentum to take her down. Once again their fleshy bodies crashed together. Clementine who had charged first had a slight advantage as the two women went crashing down to the carpeted floor with Clementine on top of Madeline.

Clementine went for Madeline’s neck but Madeline quickly hit at Clementine’s hands and managed to thwart the attempt at choking her again. Once again the women exchanged slaps on each others cheeks, necks and chests. Madeline inserted her hands inside Clementine brassiere and tweaked her nipples rather violently. Clementine let out a cry of pain. She tore off Madeline’s brassiere in a rage and clamped her fingers on Madeline’s nipples. Now it was Madeline’s turn to let out a cry of agony. The women violently attacked each others nipples as they snarled at each other. Their brassieres were off now. Only their panties separated the two women from complete nakedness. Their semi-naked milky white bodies were flush with a bright pink.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2016 at 11:27 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 12 - Arrival of the Security Guards

The women were in agony as they attacked each others nipples. They used their fingers to inflict pain upon an area of the female body that was usually known to arouse pleasure. The women glared at each other as they tested each other’s endurance to the agonizing pain. They were literally pulling the nipples from off each others breasts. That is how angry they were with each other.

Madeline could not stand the pain any longer. She snuck her legs up in between Clementine’s and tried to dislodge her by using her knees. She managed to lift Clementine off her and for a moment Clementine lost her grip on Madeline’s nipples. Madeline lifted Clementine with her knees. Clementine was suspended in the air, her arms swaying in front of Madeline’s face. Madeline threw Clementine off her, using her knees as leverage. Clementine fell on her back on the carpet. The two women were once again on each other’s feet almost together.

This time Madeline charged Clementine and once again the two women fell on the floor, Madeline on top of Clementine. They yelled and kicked at each other. Madeline smothered Clementine’s face with her bare breasts and pulled her hair once again. Clementine also managed to get a grip on Madeline’s hair and pulled hard. Madeline used her free hand to pull at one of Clementine’s nipples. Clementine used her free hand to pull at one of Madeline’s nipples. Madeline bit down on Clementine’s second nipple. Clementine bit down on Madeline’s second nipple. The women used every method at their disposal to attack each other’s bodies. They went back and forth. Their nipples were a blood red. Their cheeks and foreheads had streaks of red on them what with all the intense hair pulling. They rolled around on the carpet floor, neither woman able to gain an advantage over her enemy. The violence between them continued to escalate.
    Perhaps it was their yelling and the noise they made while fighting that prevented the women from inflicting real physical damage on each other. But someone who had walked past the library heard their angry noises and alerted the university’s security detail. The security detail managed to get the library door opened. The two security men were shocked and rather overwhelmed to find the two prudish head librarians on the floor semi-naked, rolling, clawing and fighting like a couple of angry teenagers. The security guards managed to disentangle the semi naked ladies from each other. One of the security guards would later joke about the incident with his friends while drinking beer. He told them that the two women requested to the security guards that they be allowed to fight on. That they be left alone to settle the dispute between each other. They looked like they meant it. It was something in the way they glared at each other.
    After separating them, the security guards took the two head librarians to different rooms in the library building. Taxis were summoned to take them home. The security guards made sure that the two women left at different times and through different exits. That is how worried they were that the two women would seek each other out and resume their fighting.

When Madeline went to bed that night, her whole body was hurting. She was sorry that things had deteriorated to a physical fight between her and Clementine. There were tears in her eyes; some of it due to the pain in her nipples and hair; but some of it because she liked Clementine. They could have been friends and had a wonderful time humiliating teenagers and discussing literature. But now they might loose their jobs. Their reputations were at stake. Madeline wished she could meet Clementine at that moment.

Clementine thought some of the same things as Madeline as she lay in bed unable to sleep. How she and Madeline could have had a great time taking their shared sexual frustrations out on teenagers. They were a couple of sexually frustrated thirty six year olds at the end of the day. But now they would almost certainly be fired. The library might even bring the authorities into this and there could be a court ruling that she and Madeline should never meet each other again; that they were too dangerous to work together. Clementine wished she could meet Madeline at that moment. She too had tears in her eyes.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2016 at 11:28 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 13 - Mr.Stone Makes an Intervention

In the morning, Mr. Stone was briefed about the previous night’s happenings by the security guards. The two head librarians had assaulted each other in an area of the library which only had one security camera. Mr. Stone immediately instructed the security guards to hand over all the video files to him in a portable hard drive. He also told the two security men politely but firmly that if news of what had occurred in the library ever got out or if there was a leak of the video files, he would instruct police to take strict action against them. The two men were quite old and unemployable, Mr. Stone thought he had that area covered.

But in front of him lay a more important task. He sent text messages to the mobile phones of the two head librarians that there would be an urgent meeting at 10:30 am in his room. After that, Mr. Stone sat down to watch the video. The cup of coffee on his table went cold that morning as Mr. Stone could not take his eyes off his computer screen.

Madeline and Clementine arrived on time and were immediately summoned into Mr. Stone’s room. He had got himself a fresh cup of coffee. He noticed that the two women stole a quick glance at each other. Even though Mr. Stone had watched the prolonged fight between the two women, he could not believe what the women had done to each others faces. There were dark circles around their eyes. An array of scratches marked their cheeks. The necks were lined with bite marks. Both women wore tight sweaters that covered the rest of their bodies. Mr. Stone could only imagine what they had done to each others breasts.

Mr. Stone: Good morning ladies.

The women whispered terse good mornings.

Mr. Stone: I am sure I don’t have to tell you why the two of you have been called here.

Neither woman spoke.

Mr. Stone: Can either of you explain what happened in the library yesterday night?

Both women were looking down and refused to meet Mr. Stone’s questioning stare. They looked like a couple of petulant teenagers, Mr. Stone thought to himself.

Mr. Stone: Madeline, you been with us for years. I always thought of you as a lady. And Clementine, you came highly recommended from Wolverhampton. I don’t know what went wrong between the two of you. I mean ….. ladies ….. we are British! I was under the impression that the two of you were Thatcherites. It said so in your bios.

Clementine spoke up.

Clementine: Mr. Stone. Both me and Madeline are very sorry about what happened. We let things escalate between us. But I urge you to give us another chance.

Clementine looked over at Madeline with a pleasant smile. Madeline smiled back.

Madeline: Yes, Mr. Stone. It was a rush of blood. I can assure you that Clementine and I are willing to work together again. We will complete the library rearrangement in a couple of days.

Mr. Stone: That is so heartening to hear. But I am afraid I cannot let you ladies handle the library rearrangement.

Madeline and Clementine looked at each other anxiously. And then towards Mr.Stone. He had a wry smile on his face.

Mr. Stone: No. I will handle the rearrangement myself. I will request the literature department to send some students to assist me. I have a different sort of chore for the two of you. I want you both to go on a holiday as a part of a reconciliation program. Maybe spend some time together and get to know each other better. I am sending you both off to a resort in Hayling Island. There is a ferry in an hour at the boat jetty near the train station. I want the two of you on it. Relax and have a few beers. Sleep well. And come back rejuvenated after settling your differences. After all, the two of you are going to work here together for the rest of your lives.

:+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Outside Mr.Stone’s room, Madeline and Clementine hugged each other and interlocked fingers tightly. Mr.Stone’s secretary looked suspiciously at the two women who looked so alike and stood with their bodies pressed against each other and holding hands.

Madeline: I am so glad we could get Mr. Stone to come around, Clem.

Clementine: Me too, Maddy.

The co-workers had gone back to calling each other their nick names. Madeline looked at her watch.

Madeline: Clem, I don’t think we have much time. It is already 10:30 am. Mr. Stone said the ferry is in an hour. Shall we get our things and meet at the boat jetty?

Clementine: Yes, Maddy. Meet you at the jetty in an hour’s time. I think it is a thirty minute ride to Hayling island. We should be there before lunch time.

The two co-workers disentangled from each other and left for their homes.

To be continued …..

- - - Updated - - -

It would be great if you guys/girls could give some feedback about the story so far. If you feel like it. I might complete it over the next two days if time permits.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2016 at 11:28 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your story. I'm sure the end it's gonna be epic...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'm fan you know it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast