Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Lady Death vs. Purgatori - The War for Hell -JB57

Quote Originally Posted by luctatio2000 View Post
    Fantastic story! Very vivid storytelling that made it easy to visualize and get into each moment.

Again, great job! Any updates on the sequel?
    Thanks very much. I'm afraid a sequel is not in the near future - I'm hard at work on completing the stories that I currently have on the go. On the positive side, I'm making good progress on that score. I should have the conclusion of "Bianca Torres" up fairly soon and I'm working on the last part of "Hot Tub Parties." After that, my priority is to complete "New Girl" (years late) and get back to work on "Part Time Work." After that, I have "Queen of the Nile" and then, I think, I've completed ever story I ever started!

When those are done, I"ll start thinking about sequels.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Lady Death vs. Purgatori - The War for Hell -JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Thanks very much. I'm afraid a sequel is not in the near future - I'm hard at work on completing the stories that I currently have on the go. On the positive side, I'm making good progress on that score. I should have the conclusion of "Bianca Torres" up fairly soon and I'm working on the last part of "Hot Tub Parties." After that, my priority is to complete "New Girl" (years late) and get back to work on "Part Time Work." After that, I have "Queen of the Nile" and then, I think, I've completed ever story I ever started!

When those are done, I"ll start thinking about sequels.

JB57
    JB57-

Like I said to our friend Angel recently, I don't know how you guys keep so many stories going at one time. I can barely stay focused on one story. Sure, I have a few "unfinished" works. But those are probably going to stay unfinished and likely will end up in the "delete" file.
    In any case, it's good to see you posting again.

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    This truly is a fantastic story... so very creative. I could write a dozen paragraphs about this... but the end result would be simply... Wow!
    I wish Angel Dawn and JB57 make a sequel ;-)
    What a fantastic story it could be !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superZ View Post
    I wish Angel Dawn and JB57 make a sequel ;-)
    What a fantastic story it could be !!
    I am sure that JB, like myself, has writing commitments that will keep him busy for some time... and it is difficult for two authors to write something together.. because we all have our own style.. our own way of expressing our thoughts.. I believe the best way for two people to collaborate on a story is for one to provide the ideas.. the characters .. and the storyline.. and for the other person to actually write the story. .... However, with that said, I would consider it a very high honor to someday work with my mentor in writing a story. I think most of you are aware that JB kinda took me under his wing when I first began posting on Hostboard. By so unselfishly sharing his wisdom and insight along with his ability to 'teach', I believe I am a much more accomplished author today than I was a year ago... so yeah.. it would be a very special treat for me... and I would be the one who would benefit. JB has already mastered the art of erotic literature as evident in this masterpiece ..."The War for Hell"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Angel,

Thanks for the kind words. But, without turning this into a mutual admiration society, you came to the board with a remarkable ability to write incredibly erotic and engaging descriptive passages. You've written sexfights that are so evocative that they play out like highly detailed movies in the mind's eye. Often, I find myself drawing on your work to enhance my own!

I agree with your point about collaboration. I think it is possible to collaborate combining ideas and even writing. However, it is a very difficult process. What you and I did - with you sending me earlier drafts of your work and then me commenting on them and offering suggestions - worked pretty well.

Take care,

JB57
    JB57

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123