Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Cats and Claws - New Story by JB57

Quote Originally Posted by sania View Post
    Okay that's cool...... for me you are my favorite writter........ can u plz tell me where can I find stories written by Morton coz I haven't found in this thread
    Sorry for not responding earlier. I am presently traveling.

RE: Morton's stories: I completely forgot that they are down. Morton removed most of them some time ago for personal reasons. However, I believe that some of his stories are still on the board. If you search "Morton" I am sure that some will come up.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Cats and Claws - New Story by JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Just recently saw a number of Morton's stories on chickfight.com
    They are out there...

- - - Updated - - -

"
    Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Sorry for not responding earlier. I am presently traveling.

RE: Morton's stories: I completely forgot that they are down. Morton removed most of them some time ago for personal reasons. However, I believe that some of his stories are still on the board. If you search "Morton" I am sure that some will come up.

JB57
    "

sania
    Morton's stories can be found on Chickfight.com. Saw a number of them there recently.

JB57-
    Wherever you're traveling, may your journey be filled with full breasted, nude oily women who just can't see to get along!

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

JB57!!!

I loved reading Cats and Claws. I know his stories are likely all gone, but is there any way to find Whistler's work?

Also, is there a way to find your recent stories? For example, I cannot find Oil Fight...

Lastly, may we be treated to a continuation story of the two women in Cats and Claws? Or if not, can you point us to another such story? I find that the two women in Cats and Claws had a chemistry I just haven't seen before in other stories. It's my favorite because they are strong, shapely and sexually supreme all in addition to having great, sexy chemistry.

I'd also like to make contact with you in PM's from time to time. Let me know if you're open to that.

Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Renewer - all of my stories, including "Oil Fight" are linked to Anubis' big list at the top of the main page.

Re: sequels to "Cats and Claws" - as you may know there is already a sequel that deals with one of the women and another woman whom she is trying to rob. That story is called "A Nocturnal Adventure." Agqin, it is on Anubis' page, right under "Cats and Claws." I do hope to do a sequel to C and C at some point, but no idea when.

Yes, I am open to the occasional PM.
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member c4shell's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey JB57.........waiting for your new post

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sania View Post
    hey JB57.........waiting for your new post
    Sania - thanks. Just in case you did not know, there is a sequel to "Cats and Claws" on the board called "A Nocturnal Adventure."

If you are referring to the many stories I have yet to complete or the fact I have not posted anything in a while (I can't recall how long ago I last posted a story - maybe it was "Oil Fight"?) I'm working on something right now that, maybe, I'll have up in a week or two.

I have been saying for quite some time that I am terribly busy at my work and this continues. On the positive side, I anticipate being done the major project I have been working on now for several years within the next month or so. After that, I will take a breather and, hopefully, regain some energy to get back to completing my stories. To be honest, one of the reasons that I have not written for a while is because I have lost the inspiration to do so. I am hoping that this new story (which is actually a continuation of another story by another writer on the board) will help me regain some of my interest.

Thanks for your patience.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

It will indeed be a guilty pleasure to have a new story from you JB. Your writing has been my number one 'go to' source when I am trying to think of a way to write a certain scene..and no, of course I don't copy and paste your words.. but I do find inspiration and insight that illuminates my mind. It will be a real treat for me to read your next story! I can't wait!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123