Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My sexfight stories reviews

I?ve decided to write some brief comments about some sexfight stories I?ve been reading recently, as if I was some kind of critic. I don?t want to sound pretentious: these are just a few notes about what I liked and what not, so with some luck somebody will find this guide useful.

I pretend to be updating the list from time to time, and I?d be pleased if you comment with your own thoughts.

One last thing: I?ll try not to do spoilers.

Wet. Wild. Writhing. By Caitlin Norrell.

The last story from Caitlyn Norrell is way longer than her previous stories and she takes full advantage of that to write a hot, tense duel with some interruptions that makes the build up great. The story confronts a ?sexfight actress? against a stripper, first in a swimming pool where they have a brief struggle that ends without winner or decisive moves. After that their rivalry evolves and Chelsea, the actress, go after Chandler to her workplace. There?s a hot long duel in a private room that doesn?t finish their battle, so they set a date in the swimming pool again for the final showdown.

And although that final showdown is well written and is as hot as we can expect, there?s no end, since after some furious battle the girls decide to move to a room? and the story ends without telling us what happens there.

I suppose there?s a second story on the works to continue since the point the story stops, but I would like to read it in the same text. Or make the swimming pool scene complete.

Anyway, there?s enough action in the story to satisfy me, and of course is worth the price. Maybe it?s not as good as I hate you, the first from Norrell stories, but it?s better than the most of them. If you haven?t read it, give it a try.

Furious catfight. By Julia Vargas.

I?ve read this story in its Spanish version, Pelea de gatas.

The story is about a rich brat girl, some kind of Paris Hilton chick, that wants to keep her fame at all costs. As she tries to make up with the hottest film star in a party, named Michael (Fassbender?) she finds a rival in an innocent young starlet (not described as an ex-Disney, but that?s the impression it gave to me) that also wants a love story with Michael.

They lock in a fierce catfight in the bathroom but the fight quickly evolves to a steamy sexfight where the two girls attack each other with all they have.

The story advances slowly at first, as we read about the dirty life of the rich girl character for many pages (there?s no fights but sex scenes), but the action quickens once the party starts and the are some very nice details that makes the story great, as a duel between the girls unnoticed by Michael even when he?s right there.

There?s a nice contrast between the two girls and one can feel the intensity of their hatred that grows during the brawl. I would have liked a longer fight, but the story is worth the price.

P.S. Oh, and I love the cover.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: My sexfight stories reviews

Cool idea, you can mini review even stories you see here.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So if I purchase these, it is download ebooks?

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by finglock View Post
    Cool idea, you can mini review even stories you see here.
    Thank you. My first thought was to offer a little advise to those stories that are being sold, but maybe I can do it with other stories as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    So if I purchase these, it is download ebooks?
    Yes, they are ebooks that can be viewed with devices that support the Kindle app: smartphones, tablets, computers and of course the Kindle itself. I don't know if these books are being sold in other platforms, maybe they are.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I see, is there any way other than Kindle to get these stories?
    It seems I am restricted in my country to get it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I don't know if they are available in other platforms. I am surprised Kindle is restricted in your country. Which is your country?

P.S. I'm not sure if this is the problem, but maybe you'd have to look for the ebooks in the Amazon site of your country. Discard the links I provided and simply look the ebooks for their names. Hope it helps you.

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PalomaJara View Post
    Thank you. My first thought was to offer a little advise to those stories that are being sold, but maybe I can do it with other stories as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they are ebooks that can be viewed with devices that support the Kindle app: smartphones, tablets, computers and of course the Kindle itself. I don't know if these books are being sold in other platforms, maybe they are.
    Hey, could you possibly review the stuff I have on here and let me know what you think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yes, i'll PM you when I read them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I resume my critic career with two more reviews.

Sexual scratch, by Caitlyn Norrel.

A new Caitlyn Norrel story. The longer I’ve read from her (about 40 pages). It takes place in a Pool club when a hot girl, Megan, finds her boyfriend is interested in a sultry waitress, Jacklyn, dressed in lingerie (that’s her uniform).

They rival in the pool room with the man himself present in a long and a bit weird back and forth staring duel, taunting each other in many ways while the boy stands there. That’s a strange sequence because although their rivalry grows and you can feel it there’s really no reason to do it in that place in that ways. The man finally goes without suspecting and the girls go to the bathroom for a first and hot battle until everybody leaves the bar. Then they go again to the pool room and finish the battle, that has a clear winner.

As always, there’s a lot of trash talk between the girls, there is a lot of duels and Norrel makes a good work building up the rivalry and confronting the girls. The only complain I have is that she doesn’t use the pool game as she could and it’s a bit under used -and that’s strange since she’s the one that have chosen the scenario-. Also there’s no track of the boy in the girls minds once he has parted.

Anyway, I liked the story very much, and although the develop is, I think, bellow the level of her Wet. Wild. Writhing story, the end is clearly superior.

Worth the buy without doubt.

Contact sports, by various authors

I bought this long book (about 200 pages) hoping that there would be some good sexfights in it (it has a tagline talking about “erotic fighting sports”), but the book is more focused in catfights and wrestling and, more than that, in the femdom that follows after the fight.

If you like femdom and humiliation, this book is written for you, because the fights are usually a brief excuse to lead to the stakes payment. I am not an expert on femdom so I won’t comment on the quality of its stories (it’s not a novel but an anthology), but I thought it was well written in general. It doesn’t appeal me, unfortunately, but if you like femdom I think it’s a good buy. If you are looking for fights or specifically sexfights, this book will dissapoint you.
    Last edited by PalomaJara; September 21st, 2015 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Adding a sentence

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morton007 View Post
    Sexual Scratch looks good--too bad it is only available (in English!) on Spanish amazon! Hope it comes to regular amazon soon...
    And hope it gives a price in Dollars not Euros

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast