Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My sexfight stories reviews

Oddly enough, none of the books are available for purchase in my country's Amazon site. Any other sites I can buy em?

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morton007 View Post
    Sexual Scratch looks good--too bad it is only available (in English!) on Spanish amazon! Hope it comes to regular amazon soon...
    It is available in Amazon.com. Follow this link although the cover is different to the one I have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KitKatKitKat View Post
    Oddly enough, none of the books are available for purchase in my country's Amazon site. Any other sites I can buy em?
    I've made a quick search and haven't found other sites. I thought once you publish an ebook in Amazon is available in all the Amazon sites. I know this could sound dumb, but, have you tried to search in your Amazon site? I mean, not following the link I provided. I think you can't buy any ebook from the Spanish Amazon if you are living in France, for example.

Junior Hostboard Member KitKatKitKat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PalomaJara View Post
    It is available in Amazon.com. Follow this link although the cover is different to the one I have.

- - - Updated - - -

I've made a quick search and haven't found other sites. I thought once you publish an ebook in Amazon is available in all the Amazon sites. I know this could sound dumb, but, have you tried to search in your Amazon site? I mean, not following the link I provided. I think you can't buy any ebook from the Spanish Amazon if you are living in France, for example.
    My country doesn't have an Amazon site of its own. I've always just bought from the normal Amazon site. I followed the link you sent me and it says "This product is not available for purchase."

So...I can't buy it in my country?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morton007 View Post
    Thanks Palomajara! Interesting--it is not searchable on amazon, doesn't show up under the "sexfight" or "caitlyn norrel" search like Norrel's other books.
    That's strange. I found it searching for "catfight" on Amazon.es and for the specific title on Amazon.com. Now I've made a test and it's really weird. If you look for Caitlyn Norrel there are only 9 results. But if after that you click on the Kindle tag it shows the Caitlyn Norrel list of Kindle books... and there are 10 titles! Including the one we are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KitKatKitKat View Post
    My country doesn't have an Amazon site of its own. I've always just bought from the normal Amazon site. I followed the link you sent me and it says "This product is not available for purchase."

So...I can't buy it in my country?
    Including this link? Then I don't know what the problem is. There seems to be a lot of strange things about this book!

Junior Hostboard Member KitKatKitKat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PalomaJara View Post
    That's strange. I found it searching for "catfight" on Amazon.es and for the specific title on Amazon.com. Now I've made a test and it's really weird. If you look for Caitlyn Norrel there are only 9 results. But if after that you click on the Kindle tag it shows the Caitlyn Norrel list of Kindle books... and there are 10 titles! Including the one we are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Including this link? Then I don't know what the problem is. There seems to be a lot of strange things about this book!

Yeah, that link doesn't work for me. I reached out to Amazon and apparently they don't sell it in my country. Which means that your reviews are all I've got to go on with. Keep with it man, and thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Another short review.

Just Jealous, by Clio Jones

Very very short story (officially 9 pages, but that includes some excerpts of other stories by the same author) that starts when a girl accepts to have a threesome with her boyfriend and his ex. The girls meet at a bar, there’s an instant dislike and they start to catfight after a few taunts. They are separated and thrown to the passage behind the bar, where they start to make up.
    Not very much of a fight or a sexfight there. In fact the story it’s so short there’s not very much of anything. I guess this is only a part of a larger story and that’s why the book says it’s “a taste of Clio Jones”
    It could be useful to have a clue about how the author writes, but I don’t think it’s worth the buy, even at its cheap price.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Top producer, by Casey Grant
    Chloe wants to pass an interview to work for a wealthy man, Mr. Rand. However, her interviewer, Madeline, is very picky and it seems she’s not going to get the job, but Mr. Rand accepts Chloe. And that’s when the trouble really starts, because Chloe and Madeline have to compete for their wealthy boss and his cock. Chloe and Madeline engage in a fight that soon turns a sexfight as they try to outdo the other and keep the better job they’ve ever had.

The fight itself is brief but well done. The story would like more to those of you that enjoy messy stuff and some hummiliating themes. Anyway, the story is cheap enough to give it a shot. BUT the book seems to have disappeared from Amazon catalog, I don’t know the reason (maybe doing some corrections?). There are some other stories of the same author, though, although I’ve not read them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Two more reviews!

The seashore by Anubisx and M.Petri

If you’ve read already any of Anubisx’s stories you know what will you find in this epic tale about two women that rivalry for a whole week when they meet in a beach. No surprises in this novel that gives you exactly what you are looking for. As always, Anubisx describes with a lot of details the duel of two hot and even chicks that tangle in a long row of assaults as they match their bodies, part by part, inch by inch.

The fight is ferocious and very even, a long struggle that surely you’ll love and you’ll find yourself rooting for one girl as they battle in many ways. It’s worth the price, just 5 euros for more than 400 pages (yes: 400 pages; impressive work). It's a bargain.

You can buy the book here.

Hatred and Lust: The Better Seductress Book 2, by Caitlyn Norrell

Another story by prolific author Caitlyn Norrell. This is a sequel to The better seductress, an unusual story for Norrell since it was set in a world where there are witches that uses actual magic. In the first part, two young witches fought in a sexfight to drain the other magic and have the chance to seduce Julius Caesar. In this sequel, the defeated seeks for revenge, pushed by her witch mistress, and the two young women engage again in a desperate fight for supremacy.

This second story is in fact better than the first one. The rivalry between the girls is better drawn and we can sense the hate between the two enemies. Also the story is longer (about 35 pages) and has some interesting added details. The magic is more important in this fight and the author explores some bondage themes (although she doesn’t take it to their last consequences). I’m sure there will be a third story involving these characters.

Worth the price (just 1 euro) for the quality of the story. You can buy it here.
    Last edited by PalomaJara; January 26th, 2016 at 05:58 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    My sexfight stories reviews

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

PDF version of stories will be very nice

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Thanks PalomaJara for the nice review of The Seashore, but I'm not the only writer of the e-book: M.Petri is the co-writer, and an amazing one!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast