Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: My sexfight stories reviews

bought 3 stories. Marco is mine, bitch, by Julia Vargas is the best. Awesome hot long sexfight/tribbing! Thanks for the reviews!

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody G Smith View Post
    Love your reviews, they're awesome.
    Oh, thank you, I didn't expect that! Thank you very much to you and calla242 for your support.

Here are two new reviews:

Ring fantasies, by Julia Vargas

This story from Julia Vargas is NOT a sexfight story and it?s not a catfight story either. Maybe it will at some time, as it seems to be the first three chapters of a saga about a beautiful wrestling girl in a wrestling circuit. It?s more naive than many Vargas? stories but it has some potential, i guess. I?m not very interested in wrestling, so I didn?t find it very appealing. But maybe you are in that niche too, so if wrestling is your cup of tea, well, this is a story about gorgeous girls wrestling and making their hot bodies clash.

You can fid it here.

Best breast, by Catwriter

Probably you have read this collection of stories already, that are written by mythical sexfight/catfight author Catwriter (I think they were in this forum). There are 6 stories that are as great as always. Short stories (maybe 10 pages each) that goes to the point very fast and are a great example of our genre.

Even if you already had read them, I?d buy it if I were you. It has some great pics from The catzman to illustrate one of the stories and anyway it would be great if you show some appreciation to an author that has been given dozens of stories for free during the last, I don?t know, twenty years?

Here's the link for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Nothing like holidays to read more sexfight stories! Here's another review.

Mask Ball Lust, by Julia Vargas

If Ring Fantasies wasn?t a sexfight story, this is truly one hell of a sexfight. In fact there are two sexfights in this long story about a wicked carnival party. First two women compete for the rights to mate the beautiful hostess in a mean and nasty rough fuckfight. Then there?s another sexfight between two strangers that finds they have more in common than they thought. Maybe I should say it, but i don?t want to spoil the surprise. Highlight the next couple of lines to read the spoiler.

The two women are mother and daughter, and they discover it once they?re full commited to their sexfight.

This story is really intense, maybe one of the most intense stories by Julia Vargas. Lots of hot trash talking as is usual on her work. You can find it here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Two more reviews to celebrate the new year!

Ebony and ivory, by Natasha Leashe

Here?s a new writer! Ebony and ivory is, as you may suspect by its title, the story of a fight between a black girl and a white one. There?s a catalogue of girls to satisfy kinks with, and Maria chooses a black girl to fight with. The two women rush into each other and fight tooth and nail while Maria?s sister, Caroline, watches them. The wrestling gives way soon to a sexfight and both hotties use their pussies to try to overwhelm the other.

Very good first story (or at least the first I know from this author). Let?s hope there are more stories. You can buy it here for just a one dollar.

The rivalry in room 10A, by A.Vendetta

I?ve talked about Mindy?s adventures already. This a spirited sexfight between two participants in a Fit Contest. As the other stories of Vendetta, this has a harsh, blunt style that is strangely effective. Not too many details but they seem to reach the aimed target every time. It seems to prepare the plot for new stories about Mindy and the rivalry with July could be great.

You can buy it here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Three more reviews. All of Caitlyn Norrell's stories

Seeing double, by Caitlyn Norrell
    This is the third part of the Casa di Sosia saga, a mansion where clones fight each other for the pleasure of the main character, Corey. This time it?s the wife of the main character the one to be cloned. Tsukasa and her identical twin battle for the right to enjoy Corey?s cock. They battle in their house and rival over who is better sucking and riding Corey?s dick.
    As you probably guess, there?s a long sexfight between two even hotties, and Corey intervenes from time to time with his manhood (that?s the better part of the story). Not Norrell?s best story, since the girls are so much even that there?s little drama or back and forth between them.

You can buy it here:

Everything to lose, by Caitlyn Norrell
    Everything to lose is way better. As the book explains: The beautiful brunette Mia and the gorgeous blonde Emma have both been seeing Jim, a wealthy business man, sexually for several weeks now. Both women have agreements with him, no strings attached; but even with their agreement the two women become immediately consumed with jealousy when they learn of each other's existence. Both women think they own Jim, that no other woman can claim him as her own; and both women are desperately possessive when it comes to things they claim as their own.
    There is a hot first fight in which the women battle fiercely and then another even better. Jim?s cock is involved too and there are some steamy scenes between the two bitter enemies.
    One of the best stories Norrell has produced.
    You can buy it here.

Sinful Lust, by Caitlyn Norrell
    And here?s the third one from Norrell! The sexfight between two succubi that hate each other for a long time son evolves against a six succubbi sexfight in a strange pool. The story begins better than it ends, as the proposal is great (the succubi have tails that are used with imaginative results), but the author begins to tire as the story goes ahead. Soon enough Norrell forgets the ?tail weapon? and it becomes another of her stories, well written but without the spark of the beginning of Sin Lust. However it has some great moments and it0s worth your time.
    Here?s the link:

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

thanks for the update PalomaJara

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A Masterpiece!

College Feud 2: Girl Crush, by M. Petri

College Feud 2 is the sequel to, well, College Feud. With this story M. Petri demonstrates he is probably the best sexfight author selling books around right now. Yes, I mean that. Hot blondes Jessica and Kathi meet again for another frenzied duel, competing for a position in a sorority in a long struggle in various rounds. Great confrontations.
    There?s also the hint that there could be a sequel to this story, and I hope there is another spin off regarding two new characters, brunettes Alicia and Alexia.

You can buy it here:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I greatly appreciate your reviews and nine times out of ten agree with your comments. I second your opinion regarding your praise for College Feud 2! We are in rare terrority here in which the sequel may out pace the original. (The first book is a must have in any collection. Almost had to look up the warranty info for my Kindle as it seemed to be constantly overheating while I was reading this epic take of rivalry and hate.) The new book exceeds my expectations. Once again we are treated to round after round in many different locations before the final showdown. Its a great buy and well worth your money. I also will purchase a sequel and I am hopping for a trilogy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fett33 View Post
    I greatly appreciate your reviews and nine times out of ten agree with your comments. I second your opinion regarding your praise for College Feud 2! We are in rare terrority here in which the sequel may out pace the original. (The first book is a must have in any collection. Almost had to look up the warranty info for my Kindle as it seemed to be constantly overheating while I was reading this epic take of rivalry and hate.) The new book exceeds my expectations. Once again we are treated to round after round in many different locations before the final showdown. Its a great buy and well worth your money. I also will purchase a sequel and I am hopping for a trilogy!
    Let's hope Petri writes another one. I really love how he treats the trash talking scenes. Awesome work! And I really wish there was a proper fight between Alicia and Alexia. We need to know how their rivalry is solved!

P.S. I appreciate you agree with the vast part of my opinions, but I'm really curious about that 1 out 10 percent we disagree. May I ask which were the ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Dirty cleaning, by Megan Larsson

New author!
    This is the plot of Dirty cleaning as it appears on Amazon:

Mara and her daughter Bonnie work as maids. They both live in the same small house. When they are hired by a Mara's old lover, the wealthy and gorgeous Debra, mother and daughter enter in a mean land in which they put their taboos to a side.
    "The mean land in which they put their taboos to a side" is, as you may have guessed, incest fucking. If you don?t like that, well, avoid this story as the main part of it talks about a mother and a daughter. If you like it you?ll probably will love this story, as it is well written and has a lot of inner thoughts developing. For us sexfight aficionados the story has interest (apart of the main course, there?s a brief fight between Mara and Debra, the wealthy woman that I wished lasted more, because it was really hot). The sexfight between mother and daughter is a lot longer and is almost friendly, which I use to like less than when it?s full of hatred, but it?s intense and well plotted. At the end I think it deserves a reading because it has very hot moments. I for sure will be attentive for new stories by Megan Larsson.

You can find it here:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast