0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: My sexfight stories reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    A little disappointing it didn't have a tribadism, cunt to cunt fight
    I didn't want to make a spoiler with that, although I insinuated it in my review but yeah you are right. Hopefully there will be a sequel where they make their pussies battle directly.

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A couple more:

The better girl wins, by Tara Weston.

Short story -11 pages- that sexfight aficionados would find disappointing. The fight itself is at the beginning of the story, in its first page, and lasts? just that page. After that there is a well written story about a woman making the other submissive. If you like the bitch taming you?ll probably like the story; in case you don?t, I advise you to save your money (just 1 dollar).

Here?s the story if you want to give it a chance, however.

The better cougar, by Tara Weston
    Longer (32 pages) and better than the other one, this second story from Tara X has the same defects. It?s not a sexfight story, even if there are some brief battle sin the story. It?s well written, the principal characters, two tough cougars, are cool, and as the author tells us their stories the tension grows and the reader hopes there?s going to be a long, hard fight between them. But the fight is so brief you can?t actually say is a fight.

Lovers of submission stories will find it great, i?m sure, but I don?t get touched by that fetish, so I thought it was a good chance wasted.

The book costs 3 dollars; you won?t find enough fights to justify the prize, in my opinion. Of course, if you like submission stories, I think this is a good one, as the story is well written.

You can buy it here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Last woman standing, by Caitlyn Norrell.

The last book from Caitlyn Norrel is the longest one so far, almost 80 pages. Also the most expensive, if 3 dollars could be expensive.

Here Miss Norrell writes about a 4 woman sexfight. Two friends go to a party and they find there another couple that rivalize with them since some years. A fight ensues (one on one) and after some hot struggle the girls exchange their adversaries. So in fact it?s not a two against two but one on one duels followed by another set of one on one duels between the girls. As always, Norrell is very professional, but I expected more of the situation. There is some lack of build up and in fact all the girls seemed a bit the same girl.

Anyway, the book is worth the price. You can buy it here.

After hours,
    by M.Petri and Anubisx

A short story profusely illustrated with 3D pictures, After hours is the story of two young neighbours that finally have the chance to resolve a long-going rivalry. First they have a face off in a disco and later in the gym of the building they both live in. The action is fast and well paced, the tension and rivalry between the girls are exquisitely written and the fight itself is great. There?s a good work with the pictures, too.

The book is 4,99 dollars and it?s worth the price (35 pages). You can buy it here.

Girl fight, by Dalia Daudelin

Disappointing story. The description says: "Kandee Aaron is finally graduating from high school. She's 18, sexy as hell, and dangerous.
    Her eyes are set on getting one last conquest in before she leaves for college: Jack. The hottest guy in the whole school.
    She tries to seduce him on the dance floor, and things go all wrong. Another girl, Jessica, accidentally feels Kandee up and Kandee causes a scene. Not wanting to get into a fight, she opts to leave the party instead.
    Jessica follows her out, though. Pulling her into a dark alley, they both fight for dominance until their baser, sexier interests win out."

And this is almost all you get of the fight. There is a fight of about one page. Then there?s some sex action.
    Although officially the book is 45 pages long, in fact the story is only about 10 pages. The rest is composed by sneak previews of other books.
    The prize is 3 dollars and it?s not worth it. You can buy it here, but I advise you humbly not to do it.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thanks for the review!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Thanks for the review!
    Really good work, congrats!

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am always having trouble purchasing these stories

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Norell has a twitter?
    I just got the book, I havent read it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Another couple of stories reviewed:

In the Master's bedroom, by Caitlyn Norrel

Another shot in the prolific career of Caitlyn Norrel, this 50 pages story has a new element. Although in many stories from Norrel there was a man character that was the reason to fight for the girls, in this new story the man himself is present during the fight and even has a remarkably importance in the struggle.

As usually, the fight is well done, although the author uses some tricks that would be well known by her loyal fans. Not much of a build up in the story, as the girls, two maids of a wealthy Indian man, are in their master's bedroom to fight for him, being led by a maid that seemed to have greater influence in the story that she finally had. After some rounds, the master comes into the bedroom and witnesses (and participates in) the following struggles, until there is a clear winner.

The story costs one euro and it's worth the buy. You can find it here.

Marco is mine, bitch, by Julia Vargas

I've read the Spanish version of this story. There's an English version as well.

When I reviewed the last story from Julia Vargas, Bitches on a plane, I said it was yelling for a sequel. Well, here it is, and I think it's even a better story than the first one. Way longer -about 100 pages-, Marco is mine starts one day after Bitches on a plane ended. Valeria finally is with the man both girls want and is enjoying her prize. But she feels unsatisfied and soon it's obvious Paula is eager to look for a rematch as well, so both chicks embark in two ways that will make them clash again.

The girls compete with each other at distance at first, with some hot scenes in which the girls rival using their phones, making the tension grow to unbearable peaks. There are a lot of great details in this build up that make the story richer and nastier than the original story. One thing that I found interesting, specially after reading Norrel's story: although the women are competing for a man, in Vargas' story they use him as an excuse to fight or a weapon to hurt the rival -the girls fight in private, no presence of Marco in their struggles-. It's the hate for each other, more than the rivalry for a man, what's make the build up as great as this.

Finally, the women meet, first in a bathroom -Julia Vargas seems to have a thing with restrooms: the three stories I read so far from her have almost one scene in the bathroom- and later they engage in a long, grudge sexfight, very well executed, that is the perfect end to the women's rivalry (for those who were missing a pussy to pussy duel in the former Bitches on a plane, I think they'll be satisfied with the steaming pussy combat in this sequel). Although I think there's a chance of another sequel to this sequel, I'm not sure if it will be another one.

Marco is mine, bitch, costs 3 euros and it's worth its price. You can find it here.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast